by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2020, 06:53 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Koistream wouldve rubbed his temples... if he could. He gave a long, hard look at Lionstar, ears flicking in annoyances. "A monster got me, might've... been chasing' after a molly," A heat flushed his cheeks. "Talk about being hard to get," The chuckle that followed was an anixous one.

Koistream cleared his throat, plopping his flank on the floor as the other stub thumped on the floor, "You aren't gonna chuck me to the crows, right? I know Otterstone was a warrior and all but... I'm not useless," His voice dropped, as if trying to hide a dirty secrect.

--- @BILL.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 30th, 2020, 07:09 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"See," Lionstar had to puff his pelt a little. "I knew you were off chasing some tail! .. Just don't get almost killed next time." There was something off about Koistream that reminded him of Omenshade but he didn't think much of it, instead opting to bap at his brother's nose.

"Throw you to the crows?" Lionstar almost laughed at that, deciding not to as he coughed rapidly instead. "No, if that fleabag Otterstone can be a decent warrior with a missing leg, there's no way you can't still be an amazing one. Keep your head up, Koi-- don't drown before you even try to swim!"

Lionstar probably would've said more but a distraught mewl distracted him, and he glanced over his shoulder to see Firehawk rushing toward them.

"Where have you been?" Firehawk's voice was strained as he moved to bury his muzzle in his son's fur. "We've been worried sick about you, Koistream!" Though Iceflower was not the warmest of mothers, he knew she'd been concerned about his whereabouts too

That didn't even touch.. his leg, and Firehawk couldn't contain the tears that welled in his eyes. He could hardly imagine the pain his son had gone through and his heart ached for him. "What happened?"

[ @S-oft ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 30th, 2020, 07:30 AM
s

Koistream wanted to smile, he really did. The boop on the nose helped him to do so but it didn't longer for long. What caught him off guard the most was the sudden attitude change towards their medicine cat. Fleabag? Koistream opened his mouth to question the out of character insult but the sound of Firehawks voice pierced through the busy noises of the clan.

Koistream would be the first to admit he felt a little better at how emotional they all seemed to be at his arrival. Reassurances would be the better word to describe it. "Pa, I'm alright! Oh don't cry,"

Koistream placed his muzzle upon Firehawks head, gently licking up at his ear affectionately. "I'm alright, I'm alright. Just a freaking monster got me, is all! Should've kept my eyes on the thunderpath but can't say I wasn't distracted," Koistream hummed softly, shuffling closer to his dad. "Don't taste your tears on me, Pa. It ain't that bad! Two legs mightve taken it with their freakin' monsters but at least I ain't dead.." Koistream apparently was not good at comfort, but that was hardly a surprise.

--- @BILL.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:00 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Sparkblaze padded out of the warrior's den, confused at the commotion. "Oh my...Koistream..? W-what happened?" She looked horrified, her ginger pelt spiked. "I barely talked to him...he was 3 moons younger, but...oh my gosh!" She thought, shaking out her pelt. The breeze ruffled the tiny cat's fur, as she shot a look of sympathy towards Koistream.

[ @S-oft ]

Last edited by cloudii; May 30th, 2020 at 10:03 AM.
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:06 AM
s

Koistream wasn't ready for the sudden... affection from everyone? it took him by surprise. He shuffled a little on the dusty floor as he hoped up onto his three paws. "Nah dont worry 'bout it! I'm alive, aren't I?" Koistream giggled, hoping over towards Sparkblaze as to not shout across the clearing.

--- @-Cloud-

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:11 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

"I--right.." Sparkblaze nodded, then shivered. She let out a small giggle, as he hobbled over to her. Not a mean one, just an amused one. "He's strong...walking on three legs? I could never." she thought. "So, what made you go by the Thunderpath?" Sparkblaze asked curiously, and tipped her head to the side.
[ @S-oft ]
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Dusktail peered out of the elders' den. Koistream was back!? What had happened to his leg?! She wanted to ask, but she held back, as he had probably needed to explain it at least thrice already and she was pretty sure that some other cat would have that answered for her. At least he was back. She padded up to him and dipped her head, greeting him silently. @S-oft

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:30 AM
s

Koistream cleared his throat, offering a smile to them both. Back in his prime he wouldve been flirting up a storm by now but that fire, that spark? it was just... gone. Nothing there, no spark. "Oh you know, I just fancied walking crossing it!" He couldn't help but scoff, shaking his head. "I was just... I was talking to someone there, and foolishly run across. I should've looked," Koistream murmured, peering down at his little bald stub.

--- @-Pounce- @-Cloud-

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:35 AM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

"Aww, we all make mistakes."...."Even me!" Sparkblaze joked, then giggled. She licked the toms pelt, smiling, then sat back down. "Maybe we could go for a walk, if you aren't going to be tired...?" She asked, waiting for a reply.
[ @S-oft ][/FONT]
Old May 30th, 2020, 11:49 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Creampelt padded into the clearing, ready to give his patrol report. "I caught three mice," he mumbled, then set them down so he could speak clearer. "And discovered a nest in the tunnels. Although Pinenose didn't show up, I think I had a pretty successful solo patrol."