Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:43 AM
The Pride Wall! [free ych!]
by Myling
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:35 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 05:24 AM
My Greatest Blessings Call...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 04:47 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2018, 03:07 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@~Northern_Lights~

Life finally returned to the young apprentice’s face. He stood back up and did a little proud trot around his mentor, chanting. “I did good! I did good! I did good because I could!” A sheepish pause eventually interrupted his little chanting session, freezing Weaselpaw mid-trot. The russet tom situated himself back to a respectful sitting position and he dipped his head respectfully at his mentor. “I mean...thanks, Fawnsplash.” This had been the first time he’d actually done something correct by himself. All those training sessions of failure and stress faded away in that moment. Deep down Weaselpaw knew he would nail the stance one day, but the fact that he did it this soon was amazing in his eyes. The large apprentice couldn't stop smiling, it was just so magical. Hearing those words come out of Fawnsplash especially made the moment more special. “It’s okay that you did not think of it, Fawnsplash. We’re both here to learn together, after all.” Weaselpaw reassured his mentor, figuring out how disappointed she was in herself. It was expected that she would react this way, Weaselpaw thought. His whiskers twitched at the amusement in his next statement. “Perhaps you could learn more from me than I can from you!” It was obviously a joke, to Weaselpaw, but someone like Fawnsplash could easily that that the wrong way. By this time he hoped she’d gotten used to his blunt personality, though. Weaselpaw’s golden gaze switched over to the sky overhead. The clouds have finally lightened up a bit since the war started, but Weaselpaw took this as a good sigh towards his training. “I bet Roserunner would be so proud of me.” The mention of his mother brought tears to his eyes. “I even bet she’s watching me right now, right Fawnsplash?” He glanced back at his mentor, eyes gleaming with passionate tears. None fell to his cheeks, but they definitely bothered him enough to fog his vision. The russet apprentice quickly looked back up at the sky and batted his eyes to clear of the tears. “Phew! Enough yapping! Lets train some more!” Perking back up, the large tom got back into position in front of Fawnsplash, waiting for her to teach him some more. Determination filled the young apprentice, with hope in his eyes and his mother in his heart.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:27 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

A kit, what as snow was lying next her her mothers dark pelt. Out of her dark tabby parents and siblings, she ws the only white one. She was pushed away from her mother and sighed. The she kit stood up and then passed away, her tail drooping.
@spookapi

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness of Desire View Post
A kit, what as snow was lying next her her mothers dark pelt. Out of her dark tabby parents and siblings, she ws the only white one. She was pushed away from her mother and sighed. The she kit stood up and then passed away, her tail drooping.
@spookapi
Mistkit was a rather small grey furred kit, her icy blue eyes were fogged over, due to being blind. She huddled in a corner wishing herself away, she never really understood engetic cats who wanted to play so they pounced on her she thought cat’s like that were bullying her not just playful.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:36 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Mistkit was a rather small grey furred kit, her icy blue eyes were fogged over, due to being blind. She huddled in a corner wishing herself away, she never really understood engetic cats who wanted to play so they pounced on her she thought cat’s like that were bullying her not just playful.
Snowkit padded over to her, her tail lying lymply behind her. "H-Hello?" She asked the small kit. "W-What is your name?" She windered

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Snowkit padded over to her, her tail lying lymply behind her. "H-Hello?" She asked the small kit. "W-What is your name?" She windered
She jumped her fur raised as she sat up remaining facing the wall, hoping it might put the cat who was probably about to attack her to pity her,” I-I-I am Mi-Mist-Mistkit.” She stammered wondering how she didn’t know her. It happens the same every time. The cat asks my name, after the attempt to chat, they throw a mossball at me or pounce on me because I’m a weak and blind kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:42 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
She jumped her fur raised as she sat up remaining facing the wall, hoping it might put the cat who was probably about to attack her to pity her,” I-I-I am Mi-Mist-Mistkit.” She stammered wondering how she didn’t know her. It happens the same every time. The cat asks my name, after the attempt to chat, they throw a mossball at me or pounce on me because I’m a weak and blind kit.
She she cat sighed, "I won't hurt you.. I also have a disability, My tail is useless." She said. "My name is Snowkit."

Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She she cat sighed, "I won't hurt you.. I also have a disability, My tail is useless." She said. "My name is Snowkit."
She relaxed a little but still was tense That’s not the same...you can still hunt with a useless tail. she blinked,” No tail becomes warrior, blind becomes elder.” She slowly replied she wasn’t good with grammar

Old October 3rd, 2018, 09:37 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

“You’re such a dork Stag, this will go horribly!” A brown tomcat was waking through the slightly muddy territory, his white paws streaked with the dark colored mud. He’d seen Honesystripe wander out to the territory, and had followed her on instinct. It was a bad time to be going out alone, and he wanted to make sure she didn’t get hurt. He wouldn’t be able to live with himself if she was.

But as he had been following her scent, far behind, he’d started to wonder if this would be a perfect time to tell her. To tell her how he felt. Stagbeam had always been such a gentleman to everycat, very popular among all. He was liked by quite the number of she-cats, but he’d never been good at doing one thing. And that was expressing his feelings. He knew he had strong feelings for Honeystripe, something that went beyond friendship, deeper than something he’d ever felt for any other cat.
And he told himself he was going to tell her today. No matter what. He was scared, of course, he didn’t want to ruin their friendship. Because that meant more to him that the entire world. But he couldn’t hide his feelings forever. He knew they would come out eventually, and he wanted to be in control of when that happened. So he knew it would be better to do it sooner than later.

He rounded a corner in the heather to have his large blue hues land on the ginger feline he had been looking for. He paused, watching her for a moment. He marveled at the way her fur seemed to fall perfectly into place, always seeming neatly groomed. He took a deep breath and began padding towards her, not walking stealthily as to alert her of his presence.
He had splatters of mud all over his fur, and his white socks were no longer white, yet Stagbeam dove t really notice. His eyes were only on the feline as he walked up to her, stopping next to Hobeystripe and letting out a small purr. “Hey Honeystripe...”
The she-cat was not aware that anyone had followed her out in the territory. The whole time she had believed that she had been alone. It's good to be alone sometimes. I really need a break from the social world, she thought. She was glad to have some time to think about everything without the distraction of constant chattering.

Honeystripe let out a relaxed sigh and stared down at the daffodils. They were pretty. Like Stagbeam. Honeystripe froze and blinked. Where did that thought come from? Although honestly, she wasn't too surprised. She couldn't deny that she really did like the tom, but she would never say it out loud. She feared that she may wreck their friendship if he didn't feel the same, and he probably didn't. Why would he like her? She was shy and not particularly talented. He on the other paw was talented and confident. She was certain that he preferred many other she-cats to her. Sometimes she wondered why he would even bother to hang out with her. Honeystripe shook her head and cleared away her thoughts. She didn't need to put herself down like that. She should be focusing on the better things.

The rustling of grass alerted the she-cat of another presence and her ears perked to attention. She lifted her head, her eyes widening a little as she nervously awaited the arrival of whatever it was that was coming towards her. It could be a fox, a badger, or it could be a clanmate. "Stagbeam!" she exclaimed happily as she spotted the tom. There was a hint of a startled look in her eyes. Just a few moments ago she had been thinking about the tom, and here he was before her eyes. She quickly hopped to her paws so that she wouldn't have to tilt her head back to just look at the taller warrior. "Aren't these flowers pretty?" she asked, giving the tom one of those shy, innocent smiles she had whenever he was around. She couldn't help it, he made her feel giddy, although she did her best to not look too excited.

After she had been given a reaction of some sort, she noticed the mud on his pelt and tilted her head curiously. "What are you doing out here? And why do you have mud all over yourself?" she fretted, walking around him to examine how dirty his beautiful pelt had become. "Come on, let's go to a stream and wash off," she said, her motherly instincts taking over. Without waiting for a response, she started to pad off in the direction that she had come from earlier.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; October 4th, 2018 at 02:44 AM.
Old October 4th, 2018, 07:25 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
She relaxed a little but still was tense That’s not the same...you can still hunt with a useless tail. she blinked,” No tail becomes warrior, blind becomes elder.” She slowly replied she wasn’t good with grammar
The kit purred. “No. We need our tails for balence.” She said. “To run, you need a tail.”

Old October 4th, 2018, 10:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The kit purred. “No. We need our tails for balence.” She said. “To run, you need a tail.”
She whispered,” Only Skyclan needs tails...for climbing. It hurts balance. I can’t see prey or enemies.” She whispered a bit surprised this cat thought they were more disabled than her.

Closed Thread