Yesterday 11:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2023, 11:42 AM
side effect

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Sleekshine
The sound of the leader’s voice brought her back to the forest. She had been zoning out for a while and quickly blinked and looked up as the dark furred tom padded up the streamstone, his one eye peering down at them. She got to her paws and quickly scurried over, eyes blinking with curiousity.

The sun itself had set already, leaving a small hint of amber down at the bottom of the sky, the stars starting to shine and the moon rising. Pikestar seemed.. anxious. She watched as he called. He throat seemed to be getting better, that’s for sure. she thought. The leader did have a little cold earlier, didn’t he?
Old April 15th, 2023, 12:09 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by |~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| View Post

Pearlnight gave a grief filled look to her father who was dead in the clearing. Did the cats even care to set a vigil for him? "He won't get to meet them." she whispered. Eyes sad she grunted in pain. Standing and limping over to Lilycreek with a grateful purr.

Lilycreek sighed softly. "I know. But he did what he had to, to protect you and your little ones." It felt odd to consol the queen by praising her father, someone she had yelled at a moon ago. Whisperwave definitely wasn't a favorite of hers; talking of him in a reassuring manner left a bad taste on her tongue.

"C'mon sugar. Let's get you settled."

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old April 15th, 2023, 12:41 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

briarkit

Briarkit looked up as Lilycreek padded up to her, apparently checking in. Smiling brightly, the wounded kitten aimed a clumsy boop to Lily's chest (not yet tall enough to reach her nose). She self consciously considered trying to clean out her incredibly messy pelt, but knew that she wouldn't be able to do that. Plus, maybe if she was super messy, her Dad or Stonepaw would come over! At this point, she was willing to try anything. "Don't clean my fur, okay? I'm trying to lure in my brother and dad." She confessed, leaning up close to whisper this in Lily's ear with a conspiratorial wink. She glanced at Pearlnight as the molly mentioned her Dad dying. That was sad. Bri didn't like the guy, but she knew that losing a dad would suck. "I bet he's looking down at you and is very glad you're okay, Pearly." Or looking up at her. From hell. Because he didn't sound like he was a nice guy. but the fluffy ginger tabby decided not to say that because it might not be the nicest.

| @sol. @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| |

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 15th, 2023, 02:02 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Beetlepaw, Fogcloud, Cicadapaw, Goosehonk, and Cheeseburger all listened for news as they joined the affecting cats.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old April 15th, 2023, 03:38 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Oleander, Smokepaw an Ravenkit join the meeting.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 15th, 2023, 05:29 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol. View Post

Lilycreek sighed softly. "I know. But he did what he had to, to protect you and your little ones." It felt odd to consol the queen by praising her father, someone she had yelled at a moon ago. Whisperwave definitely wasn't a favorite of hers; talking of him in a reassuring manner left a bad taste on her tongue.

"C'mon sugar. Let's get you settled."

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| ]
Pearlnight sadly nodded and followed her. Settling as comfortable as she could get and grunting in pain as she sat.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 15th, 2023, 05:48 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
briarkit

Briarkit looked up as Lilycreek padded up to her, apparently checking in. Smiling brightly, the wounded kitten aimed a clumsy boop to Lily's chest (not yet tall enough to reach her nose). She self consciously considered trying to clean out her incredibly messy pelt, but knew that she wouldn't be able to do that. Plus, maybe if she was super messy, her Dad or Stonepaw would come over! At this point, she was willing to try anything. "Don't clean my fur, okay? I'm trying to lure in my brother and dad." She confessed, leaning up close to whisper this in Lily's ear with a conspiratorial wink. She glanced at Pearlnight as the molly mentioned her Dad dying. That was sad. Bri didn't like the guy, but she knew that losing a dad would suck. "I bet he's looking down at you and is very glad you're okay, Pearly." Or looking up at her. From hell. Because he didn't sound like he was a nice guy. but the fluffy ginger tabby decided not to say that because it might not be the nicest.

| @sol. @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| |
Pearlnight gave a purr to the kit. "Thank you Brairkit. That was very kind. I'm sure hes looking down at you two. Wishing he'd never done anything because you little one. You are amazing." she smiled

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 15th, 2023, 09:05 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Beekit joined the meeting, looking around at the assembled cats
Old April 15th, 2023, 10:27 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Tawnythorn
Tawnythorn arrived at the top of Streamstone and quickly made his way to an open spot where he could sit down and listen to the meeting.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 15th, 2023, 11:52 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

@x ghostie ( Is time for Dirt and Worm to meet!! )

Dirtkit peeked outside, a loud voice calling for everyone to gather around Streamstone. With questions in his mind, he hobbled to the voice, avoiding bumping into grown felines. His stubbly legs slowed their running and begun to take in the wonderful sights: RiverClan cats, old and young, surrounding the Streamstone that held up a tall gray figure.

"Who is that?" he wondered out loud. His nightmarish thoughts of large cat-like shadows with snouts and floppy ears was covered up by his questions. That didn't distract from covering himself with the earth's secret weapon: earth!

Not receiving -or maybe did not hear at all?- any answer to his question, he plucked the dirt with his baby claws and caked his shoulders with it.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread