Today 01:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 1st, 2020, 01:24 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @Shadeleaf; ]

Almondbush padded out of the warriors den to have some time enjoying the nice sun. The tom laid down in a nice spot and gazed around the camp. He could see the shapes of his clanmates talking and sharing tongues among themselves. Almondbush settled own, tucking his paws underneath him to have his back fur soak up the sun.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 1st, 2020, 01:29 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ @Shadeleaf; ]

Almondbush padded out of the warriors den to have some time enjoying the nice sun. The tom laid down in a nice spot and gazed around the camp. He could see the shapes of his clanmates talking and sharing tongues among themselves. Almondbush settled own, tucking his paws underneath him to have his back fur soak up the sun.
Lotuspaw ran through the clearing. She was almost sure she'd forgotten to throw away the old elders' bedding. Suddenly she realised Gingerpaw had already done it for her. At the same moment she tripped over some cat. She flew forward a few tail-lengts away and crashed into the camp wall.

Last edited by Shade.; June 1st, 2020 at 01:30 AM.
Old June 1st, 2020, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotuspaw ran through the clearing. She was almost sure she'd forgotten to throw away the old elders' bedding. Suddenly she realised Gingerpaw had already done it for her. At the same moment she tripped over some cat. She flew forward a few tail-lengts away and crashed into the camp wall.
Almondbush felt a cat run into him. Usually a cat would get mad when another cat ran into them, but he was pretty chill about it. He saw the shadow of the young cat hit the camp wall. The tom stood up and looked down a her. "You need help?", Almondbush asked.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 1st, 2020, 01:37 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Almondbush felt a cat run into him. Usually a cat would get mad when another cat ran into them, but he was pretty chill about it. He saw the shadow of the young cat hit the camp wall. The tom stood up and looked down a her. "You need help?", Almondbush asked.
Lotuspaw felt extremely embarrased. She flipped over and pulled herself out the barrier. Her pelt was full it though.
"I AM SO SO SORRY!" she meowed in panic and embarrasment. She got even more mortified when she ralised she was yelling. She shook her massive shoulders to get some branches out. The huge apprentice cleaned up while still apologising to the warrior.
Old June 1st, 2020, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotuspaw felt extremely embarrased. She flipped over and pulled herself out the barrier. Her pelt was full it though.
"I AM SO SO SORRY!" she meowed in panic and embarrasment. She got even more mortified when she ralised she was yelling. She shook her massive shoulders to get some branches out. The huge apprentice cleaned up while still apologising to the warrior.
Almondbush backed up a bit to give the apprentice some room to get up. "It happens sometimes, so there's no need for apologies.", he meowed, giving a friendly smile. He knew she didn't mean to, because if she had she would have been yelling or something. "As long as no one is hurt it's totally fine.", Almondbush added.

Old June 1st, 2020, 03:57 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"No need. I can ask Foxpaw" he told Flyfur. His copper gaze trained on the queen.
Confusion clouded her face. "I thought you said no one else would go with you?"
It didn't occur to her that he didn't want her to go with him or that he could be lying.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 1st, 2020, 04:07 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Almondbush backed up a bit to give the apprentice some room to get up. "It happens sometimes, so there's no need for apologies.", he meowed, giving a friendly smile. He knew she didn't mean to, because if she had she would have been yelling or something. "As long as no one is hurt it's totally fine.", Almondbush added.
Lotuspaw looked up gratefully at the warrior. He didn't seem mad. That was good. She was still a bit embarrassed about flying into the barrier but she felt better. She looked back at the barrier.
" Oh no! It's all messed up." she mewed sadly. A Fer thorny branches were lying in the dirt and there was quite a big hole.
Old June 1st, 2020, 06:05 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@hope
silvershade was.. bored. which really wasn't an unusual thing for the warrior. their mind was always reeling, searching for things to do. however.. silvershade wasn't really sure on what to DO! try to pester lionstar? help out the queens? go exploring?

silvershade huffed, rolling over onto their back. they stared up at the sky, their paws up in the air. ''maybe i should try decorating the dens again.. " they huffed, their face softening into a more sadder expression. silvershade didn't really have any friends. not close ones.

but then! suddenly! silvershade blinked, catching sight of a small black molly. spiderpaw! of couurseee! they cracked a smile, hopping up to their paws. it was time to make a friend! a rather small friend, still a friend though.

silvershade hum, walking over to the fresh-kill pile. they would pick up a decent sized fish before approaching spiderpaw with a smile.

they set the fish down, clearing their throat. "heyaa! hi, doooo you want to eat together? i'm pretty bored soo,~! " silvershade smiled. oh heck yeah. so casual. so smooth.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old June 1st, 2020, 06:47 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Confusion clouded her face. "I thought you said no one else would go with you?"
It didn't occur to her that he didn't want her to go with him or that he could be lying.
"Well, that's what I thought. But Foxpaw is a really good friend. I'm sure she'll say yes" Dogpaw told Flyfur, planning, that is if he got away, to go straight to the apprentice.

@Rainquail

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; June 3rd, 2020 at 11:00 PM.
Old June 1st, 2020, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Wow, his response was just one word, perhaps the silver and white warrior was making a mistake by coming over here. No! You have to stay strong! The voice in her mind encouraged Shimmeringpool to take a few more steps toward the tom. "How are you?" Gracefully sitting down next to her clanmate but in a respectful distance.
Streamblaze swallowed back his fear. "Okay." She's just a cat! he scolded. In your own Clan! But she's very pretty. And she's kinda like me! "No! Don't show that you have a crush on her!"
Closed Thread