Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Frozen Reign's new...
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:25 PM
Purrk Question
by wendigo
Last post by ghost.
Today 01:21 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:18 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:03 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2018, 02:05 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Sage @Celestial

Hauntingly familiar green eyes blinked and turned to stare at him as Applekit acknowledged his presence. He had Fawnskip's eyes and it broke his heart, but he wouldn't treat them like his first litter. "There you are," he cooed softly, a smile crossing his face a bit as he worked his way across the den, to the nest he shared with the kittens. His fluffy pelt bounced slightly with each step before he was maneuvering himself around the kittens to settle himself down in the nest with them. "Have you been fed recently?" he inquired, wondering if he should go get Mottleheart. He knew they should start on solid foods soon, but maybe she'd know more about that? Blazingstar wasn't familiar with raising kittens so he was simply relying on her knowledge and hoping he attained it if he were to ever have another littler of kittens. Already, these two were giving him some kind of hope. Despite the loss of Turtlekit and Fawnskip, these two gave him hope for their little family.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 9th, 2018, 07:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@spookapi

A chubby little puff ball bounced out of the nursery his tabby pelt covered in moss and other bits of bedding. He'd just rolled around in the nursery for a while after waking up and hadn't bothered to clean his fur. Brown eyes scanned the clearing looking for someone to socialize with. Anyone really. Honestly this brown tabby was hungry like always but he wanted to do something before he ate. Anyway his everyone always got on to him about trying to eat to much. Spotting a pretty molly off a ways from where he stood Windkit ran over to her his tail waving in greeting. He knew he couldn't hear what the other kit would say in return so he wouldn't speak. Though he face showed a big smile and he's body language showed that he was happy and wanting to hang out with this kit. They could play and eat!
Mottledkit has a cream based pelt. Overlaying this is a large patch of a dull tan that swirls around her abdomen. The swirls create a beautiful and mesmerizing pattern. Accompanying the swirls is a pale tan heart located on her chest. Her tail is a ringed pattern with the cream and tan spiraling up the length of it. This look is only met by a beautiful bi colored gaze. Her left eye is a beautiful foggy Aqua color with swirls indented into it. The other is a vibrant green color. Overall the beautiful she-cat has a look of elegance and grace, only topped by her beautiful orbs and loving heart. Her pelt is a bit rumpled. She saw A small kit with brown fur. She saw a tom-kit wave his tail and smiled purring,” Hi! I’m Mottledkit!” She bounded over to him carelessly happy to have a new friend.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 9th, 2018, 12:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
Mottledkit has a cream based pelt. Overlaying this is a large patch of a dull tan that swirls around her abdomen. The swirls create a beautiful and mesmerizing pattern. Accompanying the swirls is a pale tan heart located on her chest. Her tail is a ringed pattern with the cream and tan spiraling up the length of it. This look is only met by a beautiful bi colored gaze. Her left eye is a beautiful foggy Aqua color with swirls indented into it. The other is a vibrant green color. Overall the beautiful she-cat has a look of elegance and grace, only topped by her beautiful orbs and loving heart. Her pelt is a bit rumpled. She saw A small kit with brown fur. She saw a tom-kit wave his tail and smiled purring,” Hi! I’m Mottledkit!” She bounded over to him carelessly happy to have a new friend.

Windkit concentrated hard of the cream and tan swirled molly. Her bi colored eyes were a bit distracting as he did though. His brown eyes sparkled as the bonded over over to him looking happy as can be. As she opened her muzzle to speak he tried his hardest to make out the words, it was hard reading a cat's mouth as they talk witch was why he normally didn't. It was easier just to use signs and expressions to communicate. "Hh. " He tried to copy the other kit thinking he'd done it right. He rarely talked so he couldn't speak that well that and he couldn't head to tell what cats said. "End-kit." Windkit added putting as paw on his chest. His family had been working hard to help him learn his name but he still couldn't say it right witch was probably frustrating for them but this puff ball didn't mind as long as he could have fun with his Canmate's.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Windkit concentrated hard of the cream and tan swirled molly. Her bi colored eyes were a bit distracting as he did though. His brown eyes sparkled as the bonded over over to him looking happy as can be. As she opened her muzzle to speak he tried his hardest to make out the words, it was hard reading a cat's mouth as they talk witch was why he normally didn't. It was easier just to use signs and expressions to communicate. "Hh. " He tried to copy the other kit thinking he'd done it right. He rarely talked so he couldn't speak that well that and he couldn't head to tell what cats said. "End-kit." Windkit added putting as paw on his chest. His family had been working hard to help him learn his name but he still couldn't say it right witch was probably frustrating for them but this puff ball didn't mind as long as he could have fun with his Canmate's.
Mottledkit realized he had a speech issue, but didn’t dwell on it smiling,” Nice to meet you Endkit!” She chirped not realizing he was trying to say ‘Windkit’, she wasn’t trying to be mean saying his name wrong, it’s just what he called himself. She purred,” How old are you?” She asked,” I’m not even a moon old yet!” She chirped in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 9th, 2018, 04:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The she-cat was not aware that anyone had followed her out in the territory. The whole time she had believed that she had been alone. It's good to be alone sometimes. I really need a break from the social world, she thought. She was glad to have some time to think about everything without the distraction of constant chattering.

Honeystripe let out a relaxed sigh and stared down at the daffodils. They were pretty. Like Stagbeam. Honeystripe froze and blinked. Where did that thought come from? Although honestly, she wasn't too surprised. She couldn't deny that she really did like the tom, but she would never say it out loud. She feared that she may wreck their friendship if he didn't feel the same, and he probably didn't. Why would he like her? She was shy and not particularly talented. He on the other paw was talented and confident. She was certain that he preferred many other she-cats to her. Sometimes she wondered why he would even bother to hang out with her. Honeystripe shook her head and cleared away her thoughts. She didn't need to put herself down like that. She should be focusing on the better things.

The rustling of grass alerted the she-cat of another presence and her ears perked to attention. She lifted her head, her eyes widening a little as she nervously awaited the arrival of whatever it was that was coming towards her. It could be a fox, a badger, or it could be a clanmate. "Stagbeam!" she exclaimed happily as she spotted the tom. There was a hint of a startled look in her eyes. Just a few moments ago she had been thinking about the tom, and here he was before her eyes. She quickly hopped to her paws so that she wouldn't have to tilt her head back to just look at the taller warrior. "Aren't these flowers pretty?" she asked, giving the tom one of those shy, innocent smiles she had whenever he was around. She couldn't help it, he made her feel giddy, although she did her best to not look too excited.

After she had been given a reaction of some sort, she noticed the mud on his pelt and tilted her head curiously. "What are you doing out here? And why do you have mud all over yourself?" she fretted, walking around him to examine how dirty his beautiful pelt had become. "Come on, let's go to a stream and wash off," she said, her motherly instincts taking over. Without waiting for a response, she started to pad off in the direction that she had come from earlier.

Stagbeam felt his eyes wander down to the daffodils, anything to keep his rapidly pounding heart from bursting out of his chest.
He smiled, nodding fervently. “Yeah, they’re actually very gorgeous...” His voice trailed off as he met Honeystripe’s eyes, and he willed himself not to collapse under her gaze. He was weak under the knowledge of what he was about to do, what he was about to tell the ginger tabby. If I can even sum up the guts to do it...

“I-I came here to..” He was cut off as she started to fret over his messy pelt. He hadn’t noticed how messy it actually was, covered in mud and clumped together. He hadn’t had the mindset to care, but he noticed now how absolutely terrible his pelt looked. And to think you were going to tell her looking like this...
He willingly followed the feline, though his gut was still urging him to tell her. To tell her how he felt.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 9th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Mottledkit realized he had a speech issue, but didn’t dwell on it smiling,” Nice to meet you Endkit!” She chirped not realizing he was trying to say ‘Windkit’, she wasn’t trying to be mean saying his name wrong, it’s just what he called himself. She purred,” How old are you?” She asked,” I’m not even a moon old yet!” She chirped in excitement.

Windkit bit his tongue as the tan swirled kit began to talk again. She was moving her mouth a lot witch made it very hard to follow what she was saying. He vaguely followed her but he could have sworn she said 'eat you' and was getting very confused. Sitting down with a thump the brown tabby tilted his head completely unsure on how to respond to her. What was she talking about anyway. She wanted to eat him and know how cold he was? That didn't match her body language. "I ant ear..." He finally admitted placing a paw on his muzzle then ear and shaking his head. Would that make since? Windkit wasn't sure but he wasn't sure how else to let her know he was deaf.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Windkit bit his tongue as the tan swirled kit began to talk again. She was moving her mouth a lot witch made it very hard to follow what she was saying. He vaguely followed her but he could have sworn she said 'eat you' and was getting very confused. Sitting down with a thump the brown tabby tilted his head completely unsure on how to respond to her. What was she talking about anyway. She wanted to eat him and know how cold he was? That didn't match her body language. "I ant ear..." He finally admitted placing a paw on his muzzle then ear and shaking his head. Would that make since? Windkit wasn't sure but he wasn't sure how else to let her know he was deaf.
At first, Mottledkit thought he said ‘I want ear’ but then when he put his paw on his muzzle then ear and shook his head, she realized he couldn’t hear. She paused not sure how to communicate if he couldn’t hear finally she just held a playful pose and instictively asked,” You want to play fight?” She asked not sure how to signal it without just jumping on him without warning.

Old October 9th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
At first, Mottledkit thought he said ‘I want ear’ but then when he put his paw on his muzzle then ear and shook his head, she realized he couldn’t hear. She paused not sure how to communicate if he couldn’t hear finally she just held a playful pose and instictively asked,” You want to play fight?” She asked not sure how to signal it without just jumping on him without warning.

Windkit watched hopefully as Mottledkit was quite, hoping she'd understood him. If she did then she wouldn't be offended when he didn't answer her questions or if he didn't notice her calling him. She might even want to be his friend! As she started talking again Windkit tilted his head until he was unexpectedly jumped on. Letting out a surprised squeal the brown tabby was pushed to the crown by the smaller kit. He hasn't expected her to pounce him but he guessed she wanted to play. Over his shock the tom kit batted a soft paw at the tan swirled kit glade she wanted to play.

Old October 10th, 2018, 07:47 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@SkeleSus

"Mini Blazingstars?" She asked jokingly, "That's a lot worse!" The she-cat carefully applied the pulp to his scratch, and once she had done that she applied the cobwebs and then backed up to inspect her work. Not to bad. "I don't know, I think I'm around the right age, so I guess I'll just have to ask Daydream."
Old October 10th, 2018, 08:02 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Lynxpaw always been one of those cats that someone needed to come up to and be straightforward with. If they weren't, then he was oblivious as a blank rock. Sometimes even when he was addressed, Lynxpaw sometimes didn't listen at all. Although, he could be pretty sweet most times. When he dedicated himself to something, he'd achieve it and fight the obstacles. He knew Mothpaw's lessons were a bit...off setting. He always felt good when he could help the she cat out. Not because she needed it, but because she was his best friend. His ears flattened a bit when her tone changed from her normal cheeriness to something more sullen. ''You don't know how to fight!?'' He exclaimed, then noticed his voice was a little too loud, and he immediately lowered it to not disturb other cats, smiling sheepishly. Surprise, surprise there. Lynxpaw had taught Mothpaw the basics of hunting, but he never knew she didn't know how to fight. What a shame. Then again, he wasn't surprised. Lemonspotted didn't know how to fight either. ''Oh shucks, Mothy, why didn't ya tell me before? I coulda helped you!'' He could try, not really being a mentor himself, but how bad could it be? Usually his mentor told him to not give his teachings to others, but this was his best friend. How would Mothpaw protect herself if she didn't know how to properly fight?

Mothpaw's ears planted her ears back against her head when Lynxpaw respond. So Blazingstar wouldn't make me a warrior? She frowned miserably. "You should have expected it! Your mother's my mentor!" She said rudely. She stood there in a defensive position. He doesn't need to act all shocked, he should know. At least she could hunt, that was still good. She was useful in one way. One way, but that was it. Hunting was important right? Who am I kidding? Lynxpaw's my best friend, it's not his fault. She looked down at her paws for a moment and the looked back up. "I'm sorry, Lynxy.... I shouldn't have yelled at you," She apologized sheepishly. "Do you think you could still teach me at least a little bit? Please?" She was practically begging, but she didn't want to be useless.