Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 09:21 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by glitch
Today 09:04 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by iliri
Today 08:58 PM
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2019, 07:13 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar was... more than a little shaken. He hadn’t done ceremonies in awhile, and he knew cats were waiting on him. But it’s importantly, he had to acknowledge the attack of the Dark Forest. And he would do just that.

”May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!“

Windystar conveyed no emotion. Not yet. Oddly, he felt emotionless as well.

“Robinkit [ @Browneyedfox ], Lavenderkit [ @North ], you have come upon the age of six moons and are ready to begin your apprentice training. Robinpaw, your mentor will be Raventuft [ @Lilyfur2 ]. Lavenderpaw, your mentor will be Forestshade [ @Branch of Life ].”

This time, he barely spared a glance for the new apprentices. He had to stay numb, focus.

“Tigerpaw [ @King Jack the Negotiator ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let him serve and protect his Clan. Tigerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Tigrrscar until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your fearlessness and loyalty.”

He couldn’t lose focus, lose grip on himself. Not yet.

”We have several outsiders who would like to join our Clan. Spring, Winter [ @Killer of Madness ], Casper [ @Tavvi ], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you all have been accepted into ShadowClan. Spring, you are now Leafpaw. Your mentor will be Sugarsong [ @Bright ]. Winter, you’ve told me you would like to keep your old name. Casper, you shall now be called Rainpatch. Tuftbreeze [ @Doodle ] will be your helper. May you all be welcomed into our Clan with open hearts.”

Finally, the moment he’d been mentally preparing for.

”Cats of ShadowClan! We were recently attacked by our very own Clanmates. Although it isn’t their fault that the Place of No Stars called to them, they attacked us in our own dens. Therefore, they will be punished.

“All apprentices due to receive their warrior names this moon will be held back one moon. All warriors who are aligned with the Dark Forest will be put under heavy surveillance. By myself AND Forestshade, as well as a few of my trusted senior warriors. I hope this teaches a lesson, and I hope you realize the error of your ways.”

Windystar wanted to end the ceremonies in a warm note, so he forced a smile.

“Thank you all, this meeting is dismissed!”
Raventuft's fur stood on end. The kit did choose him as his mentor. He was mildly surprised, but he was expecting this. After their meeting before, he realized the young cat's determination. But there was still a feeling...that he didn't want an apprentice. He would just have to train him well then. And to not ask so many questions... He thought, flicking an ear. He looked through the crowd for the brown cat, Robinpaw.

@Browneyedfox

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 29th, 2019, 08:25 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

You forgot to make Whisperbranch {@GLaDOS } Winters mentor ^^'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar was... more than a little shaken. He hadn’t done ceremonies in awhile, and he knew cats were waiting on him. But it’s importantly, he had to acknowledge the attack of the Dark Forest. And he would do just that.

”May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!“

Windystar conveyed no emotion. Not yet. Oddly, he felt emotionless as well.

“Robinkit [ @Browneyedfox ], Lavenderkit [ @North ], you have come upon the age of six moons and are ready to begin your apprentice training. Robinpaw, your mentor will be Raventuft [ @Lilyfur2 ]. Lavenderpaw, your mentor will be Forestshade [ @Branch of Life ].”

This time, he barely spared a glance for the new apprentices. He had to stay numb, focus.

“Tigerpaw [ @King Jack the Negotiator ] you have completed your warrior training and have earned your warrior name. May StarClan look down on this feline, let him serve and protect his Clan. Tigerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you shall be deemed Tigrrscar until StarClan calls you to their ranks. We honor your fearlessness and loyalty.”

He couldn’t lose focus, lose grip on himself. Not yet.

”We have several outsiders who would like to join our Clan. Spring, Winter [ @Killer of Madness ], Casper [ @Tavvi ], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[ “I do.” ]

“Then by the power of StarClan, you all have been accepted into ShadowClan. Spring, you are now Leafpaw. Your mentor will be Sugarsong [ @Bright ]. Winter, you’ve told me you would like to keep your old name. Casper, you shall now be called Rainpatch. Tuftbreeze [ @Doodle ] will be your helper. May you all be welcomed into our Clan with open hearts.”

Finally, the moment he’d been mentally preparing for.

”Cats of ShadowClan! We were recently attacked by our very own Clanmates. Although it isn’t their fault that the Place of No Stars called to them, they attacked us in our own dens. Therefore, they will be punished.

“All apprentices due to receive their warrior names this moon will be held back one moon. All warriors who are aligned with the Dark Forest will be put under heavy surveillance. By myself AND Forestshade, as well as a few of my trusted senior warriors. I hope this teaches a lesson, and I hope you realize the error of your ways.”

Windystar wanted to end the ceremonies in a warm note, so he forced a smile.

“Thank you all, this meeting is dismissed!”

Leafpaw smiled and padded towrds Sugarsong, her eyes shining. "I'm so glad you are my mentor!" She mewed softly.

Winter sat down, unsure of who his mentor would be. Who is my mentor? Windystar never said anything about mine... Am I not welcome in this clan like he says I am?

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 29th, 2019, 08:25 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft's fur stood on end. The kit did choose him as his mentor. He was mildly surprised, but he was expecting this. After their meeting before, he realized the young cat's determination. But there was still a feeling...that he didn't want an apprentice. He would just have to train him well then. And to not ask so many questions... He thought, flicking an ear. He looked through the crowd for the brown cat, Robinpaw.

@Browneyedfox
Robinpaw abruptly appeared from the crowd and skidded to a stop at Raventuft’s feet! “Can you believe it?!”

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 30th, 2019, 05:53 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
You forgot to make Whisperbranch {@GLaDOS } Winters mentor ^^'
edited - sorry!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 30th, 2019, 08:35 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
[Open]

Whisperbranch sat in the clearing, the good side of his face faced away from the other cats. He kept his eye on the prey he was eating. The tom took a bite out of the mouse that he had picked out to eat. Whisperbranch laid down and took a bite out of the prey. He wanted somebody to talk to, but was a little frightened to.
duskblossom padded around, feeling social today but not seeing anyone around to rant to. "oh, hey," she greeted a cat she saw from the corner of her vision. she was unfamiliar with the feline's name, but could tell that they were older; a warrior. with a little visible hesitation, she padded towards her clanmate, nodding her head in acknowledgement of them. "what's your name?" she inquired, tripping over her own paws in a dorky manner as she spoke.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old April 30th, 2019, 09:20 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

duskblossom padded around, feeling social today but not seeing anyone around to rant to. "oh, hey," she greeted a cat she saw from the corner of her vision. she was unfamiliar with the feline's name, but could tell that they were older; a warrior. with a little visible hesitation, she padded towards her clanmate, nodding her head in acknowledgement of them. "what's your name?" she inquired, tripping over her own paws in a dorky manner as she spoke.
Whispetbranch turned hos head to show off his face. The part of his jaw was half ripped off and you could see his teeth. He let out a smile. "Im Whisperbranch.", he meowed with his usual lisp. Whisperbranch took another bite of his mouse. "And your name is?", he asked. The tom didn't usually speak to his clanmates especially after his accident a long time ago.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 30th, 2019, 04:44 PM

Quote:
[Open]

Whisperbranch sat in the clearing, the good side of his face faced away from the other cats. He kept his eye on the prey he was eating. The tom took a bite out of the mouse that he had picked out to eat. Whisperbranch laid down and took a bite out of the prey. He wanted somebody to talk to, but was a little frightened to.
I'll Roleplay with you.
Old April 30th, 2019, 04:53 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Shiverblaze watched as the mouse was place at his paws and when she told him she was still angry with him and he couldn't exactly blame her. "You have every right to be. Im mad at myself. I should've listened to you.", he admitted. Shiverblaze could have tried to forget about Moonstream, but he wouldn't have been able too. "Im a horrible friend snd ill be a horrible father. They don't need me in their lives.", he added. Shiverblaze moved the mouse away from him. @Rosemew;
Beetle rolled her eyes, hunching over to take a bite from the finch that she was almost finished with. "You're stupid sometimes," she started. "But still my clanmate, I can't hate you forever."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 30th, 2019, 04:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beetle rolled her eyes, hunching over to take a bite from the finch that she was almost finished with. "You're stupid sometimes," she started. "But still my clanmate, I can't hate you forever."
Shiverblaze nodded i agreement on him being stupid. He wasn't going to deny it. "I don't even think I can be loyal to anyone.", he meowed back. The tom looked at her. "Do you want to go hunting with me?", he asked.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 30th, 2019, 05:04 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Whispetbranch turned hos head to show off his face. The part of his jaw was half ripped off and you could see his teeth. He let out a smile. "Im Whisperbranch.", he meowed with his usual lisp. Whisperbranch took another bite of his mouse. "And your name is?", he asked. The tom didn't usually speak to his clanmates especially after his accident a long time ago.
duskblossom looked at him interrogatively, mentally debating if she had introduced herself already. after a few moments of reflecting back on the scene that had occurred only a few moments ago, duskblossom came to the conclusion that she hadn't introduced herself, and began speaking. "i'm duskblossom! how've you bee, whisperbranch?" the female enquired, tilting her head in that questioning, friendly way of hers.
i’m smiling too”

---

Closed Thread