Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:54 PM
RiverClan Resources
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:54 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by Streamtail
Today 01:50 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 01:48 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 01:44 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2018, 12:45 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
@Myik

Pikerunner was a brown furred cat with glazed over green eyes. He padded over to the corner of camp and began grooming his fur. He glanced up on ocassion so others would know he wouldn’t mind a conversation. He hoped no one would be bring up being a former Riverclanners. How he hated Riverclan despite having pure Riverclan blood.
The calico she-cat walked out of the warriors' den, fur looking neat and groomed. Her eyes quickly gazed around the clan for a brief moment. Her grassy eyes looking across to the fresh kill pile. She quickly padded over, poking through and grabbing a small mouse from the pile. She eyed the blind tom near her. Don't engage in conversation Gentlebreeze... You need to keep your mind focused. She thought, shaking her head for a brief moment before eating her prey with small, slow bites.
Old October 13th, 2018, 01:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The ginger molly felt a little guilty about cutting the tom off, so once she had seen the tom following him, she made sure that he would have his say. "What did you say earlier? You came here to..." she trailed, her gaze soft and gentle as she patiently awaited a reply while they walked. She dropped back a little so that she was walking beside him, although she didn't look directly at his face nor did she make eye contact because she knew she would get flustered. But Honeystripe couldn't help but sneak glances out the corner of her eye to look at the tom. She noticed that he seemed a little....different. He didn't look like his usual confident self. He looked quite the opposite honestly, like he had the urge to say something but was nervous about it. Honeystripe wanted to know what was up, but she didn't want to interrupt him again. She had interrupted him once and had given him the chance to talk. To speak once more and not give him the chance to reply would be rude and she didn't want to offend him.

After a couple of moments of staring at Stagbeam's face, trying to figure out what was up, Honeystripe felt her paw sliding and a gasp of surprise left her maw. Her front paw slid on the mud that surrounded the stream and she stumbled into the river. She managed to catch herself and stop herself from falling over. "I'm alright!" she quickly said, once she had found her grip, knowing that it was in Stagbeam's nature to fuss over her when she was being clumsy, and that was quite often. Luckily the stream was shallow and she could stand in it safely.

The pale brown tomcat was quietly following Honeystripe, his thoughts whirring around in his head. He barley registered her words as she spoke. “Oh, yes! That..” He meowed, flicking is ears a little bit as she focused her gaze on him. Stagbeam held her gaze before looking away, but he could still feel her watching him for a few more moments. It wasn’t that her gaze made him feel uncomfortable, it was the fact that he could fall into her gaze. She drew him in, and it just made him more flustered about trying to tell her what he was trying to. Why can’t I have much sister’s confidence when it comes to things like this? Fawnsnow had always been cold about her feelings, whether they be positive or negative. He wished he could just tell Honeystripe how he felt about her, be bold like Fawnsnow. But he couldn’t. He could simple stare and open his mouth, trying to form words.

He heard her gasp and he quickly turned his head to see her fall into the stream, and his eyes widened in worry. He quickly bounded in after her, though was splashed with water as she stood up on her own.
He came closer and looked down towards her, his blue eyes worried. “Thank goodness it wasn’t a deeper river! But you do need to be more careful. I couldn’t stand the thought of losing you, because I...” He stopped, feeling his heart start beating after. He had a tendency to overthink things. A tendency to think the worst that may come out of a situation. Right now is not the time. Just say it. He took a deep breath, focusing his eyes on Honeystripe. “I couldn’t handle losing you, because I love you.” His voice was more even and steady than he’d thought it would be, but he felt his own tension and worry buzzing in the air around him. He blinked, awaiting her response. He was proud of himself, excited, and downright terrified right now. Those emotions all swirled together in his catched breaths and bright blue eyes.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 13th, 2018, 01:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
Justicepaw heard a cat growl. This wasn't unusual in any way, shape, or form, but to the apprentice it stood out. This was because most of the time, Justicepaw was very optimistic. These sounds of frustration coming from other cats were only occasionally made using her vocal cords. Justicepaw decided to investigate. Why would this cat just growl out of nowhere? Probably thinking about something annoying, or talking to someone with a different state of mind than them. Cats are so close-minded these days. She gave a small, quick sigh and practically bounced towards the cat she'd heard the growl from. The apprentice heard a loud hiss shortly before, so she knew something was up.
Justicepaw halted before a cream-colored male warrior. She thought she remembered his name. Was it....? "Hello, Pikerunner. Why the growl?" She inquired, concern glistening softly in her peridot-colored eyes.
He scented at Justicepaw nosy apprentices, always trying to get into my business he mused silently, before growling,” Mousebrained Riverclan. We only chased them out, we could have obliterated them, but we didn’t.” He replied angrily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The calico she-cat walked out of the warriors' den, fur looking neat and groomed. Her eyes quickly gazed around the clan for a brief moment. Her grassy eyes looking across to the fresh kill pile. She quickly padded over, poking through and grabbing a small mouse from the pile. She eyed the blind tom near her. Don't engage in conversation Gentlebreeze... You need to keep your mind focused. She thought, shaking her head for a brief moment before eating her prey with small, slow bites.
Pikerunner scented a Gentlebreeze and turned his head towards the scent,” Good afternoon Gentlebreeze.” He meowed dipping his head slightly, hoping he was facing her, as sometimes he wasn’t. He flicked his tail calmly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 19th, 2018 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Double post merge
Old October 13th, 2018, 01:24 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Pikerunner scented a Gentlebreeze and turned his head towards the scent,” Good afternoon Gentlebreeze.” He meowed dipping his head slightly, hoping he was facing her, as sometimes he wasn’t. He flicked his tail calmly.
Flicking her tail in slight annoyance, her eyes turned to Pikerunner. Before realizing it was him, her eyes met the tom's glazed eyes. "Oh, Pikerunner, I didn't realize it was you." She mewed, smiling a bit. "How are you this afternoon?" The molly asked, sitting up and fixing her posture.
Old October 13th, 2018, 01:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Flicking her tail in slight annoyance, her eyes turned to Pikerunner. Before realizing it was him, her eyes met the tom's glazed eyes. "Oh, Pikerunner, I didn't realize it was you." She mewed, smiling a bit. "How are you this afternoon?" The molly asked, sitting up and fixing her posture.
Pikerunner smiled,” I’m doing quite well.” He replied honestly thank Riverclan is further from our border he thought to himself quite pleased with that reality. (Sorry writers block)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 13th, 2018, 07:08 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine View Post
@Static

Dawnsong glanced at Swiftclaw while they walked, waiting for a response, but he seemed to be ignoring her. That hurt, no matter how many times he did it or how many times Dawnsong tried to harden her heart. Though she continued to pad alongside him, her small ears drooped a little and she dropped her eyes back to the ground. If it had been any other cat, she would have gotten her fur ruffled, probably thinking what a jerk, but this was Swiftclaw. She knew his reasons.

What would it had been like, she wondered, if their parents had treated them equally? In a fantasy, Dawnsong imagined them as inseparable, maybe even protective of each other. They'd have been their to help each other. They'd be friends, like so many of the other siblings in the clan. Often, she'd feel a pang of jealousy when hearing siblings laugh together or see others leave the camp to go hunting together. They didn't realize how good they had it.. A weak, bitter smile spread across Dawnsong's face as she was brought back to reality. She and her brother was estranged from each other. The most she could hope for was forgiveness.

The bushy-furred warrior stopped when Swiftclaw did. Her brow furrowed as she tried to pick out what he saw. Finally, she spotted the rabbit. Her mouth watered again and her stomach gnawed. Tail twitching in uncertainty, she fought to decide whether to attempt to catch the rabbit or keep walking with Swiftclaw. She was starving, and her brother clearly didn't want her company. But when would be the next time she got to a chance to talk with him again? It could be moons from now! Her mind made up, Dawnsong avoided looking at the rabbit while bounding to catch up with Swiftclaw. Once she was by his side once again, she slowed her pace.

"That rabbit back there was huge!" she said, smiling as she looked at him. "Not very often you see one like that."
Swiftclaws eats folded back,annoyance crossing his face.He had hoped maybe she would chase the rabbit and get away from him.He had givven her time to leave,but it looked like he would have to make her.He stopped,turning to his sister and dropping his prey so he could talk freely.
"Why are you following me?Can't you go to camp with one of your own friends?"He demanded.Swiftclaw was a little envious of all of the cats she was able to freely talk to at camp.She had cats who likes her.All the cats treated him either like he was invisible,or like he would attack them at any moment because of how he acted as an apprentice.Dawnsong was looked up to.Praised by the other cats in the clan for her skill.His claws sunk into the ground,hate shaking in his eyes.He had tried to be like her so many times as a kit and apprintice,only to be scolded at for getting in everyone's way.
Swiftclaw glared at his sister,stepping other the rabbit,forgetting about it for a moment."Whymare you always bothering me now?You didn't care when you was being adored by our parents and your mentor!You never cared I even existed!"He snapped.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 13th, 2018 at 07:10 PM.
Old October 13th, 2018, 08:34 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The pale brown tomcat was quietly following Honeystripe, his thoughts whirring around in his head. He barley registered her words as she spoke. “Oh, yes! That..” He meowed, flicking is ears a little bit as she focused her gaze on him. Stagbeam held her gaze before looking away, but he could still feel her watching him for a few more moments. It wasn’t that her gaze made him feel uncomfortable, it was the fact that he could fall into her gaze. She drew him in, and it just made him more flustered about trying to tell her what he was trying to. Why can’t I have much sister’s confidence when it comes to things like this? Fawnsnow had always been cold about her feelings, whether they be positive or negative. He wished he could just tell Honeystripe how he felt about her, be bold like Fawnsnow. But he couldn’t. He could simple stare and open his mouth, trying to form words.

He heard her gasp and he quickly turned his head to see her fall into the stream, and his eyes widened in worry. He quickly bounded in after her, though was splashed with water as she stood up on her own.
He came closer and looked down towards her, his blue eyes worried. “Thank goodness it wasn’t a deeper river! But you do need to be more careful. I couldn’t stand the thought of losing you, because I...” He stopped, feeling his heart start beating after. He had a tendency to overthink things. A tendency to think the worst that may come out of a situation. Right now is not the time. Just say it. He took a deep breath, focusing his eyes on Honeystripe. “I couldn’t handle losing you, because I love you.” His voice was more even and steady than he’d thought it would be, but he felt his own tension and worry buzzing in the air around him. He blinked, awaiting her response. He was proud of himself, excited, and downright terrified right now. Those emotions all swirled together in his catched breaths and bright blue eyes.
The golden tabby wasn't surprised to see the tom bounding into the river after he had noticed her slipping into the river. Honeystripe could feel warmth spreading out underneath her fur. It wasn't the usual heat she received when she did something embarrassing. But rather it was that feeling of comfort knowing that someone cared so much for her, turning into physical warmth. Honeystripe was grateful that there was someone like Stagbeam in the clan, and even more grateful that she could be close to the tom. She was a gentle cat and she needed someone to be gentle with her as well. The warrior was glad that Stagbeam could be that cat and she was glad that he always seemed to be overflowing with patience when she was being her usual, clumsy self. She gave the tom a smile which was genuine and full of innocence, and she was glad for his company. "Because?" she asked quietly, tilting her head to the side and raising her tail in the air as she usually did when she was feeling curious about something. Honeystripe patiently waited for a reply from the tom. She noticed how fragile the tom looked and how he was struggling to get his words out. She wondered what could be so important that he would lose so much of his confidence, but no ideas came to mind.

The world stopped. She stared at Stagbeam with wide blue eyes and her mouth gaping open. The sounds of the wind running over the moors and the rushing river water were gone. The only thing she could hear was her heart, which was pounding in her chest. He...he loved her? Honeystripe was practically ready to pass out in shock, but she knew she couldn't. She had to say something. Finally, the tom that she had been quietly chasing for moons was in love with her. Of all the she-cats he could've picked, he picked her. She couldn't help it, she was overwhelmed with emotions and she just had to let them out. Slowly, tears trickled down her cheek and her nose burned. The she-cat was overflowing with joy and love for the tom and she moved forward to press her nose into the fur of his shoulder. It was the boldest move she had ever made on him, and it couldn't exactly be considered bold seeing as he had already admitted his feelings to her. "I love you too," she mumbled through her happy tears.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 14th, 2018, 10:23 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Pikerunner smiled,” I’m doing quite well.” He replied honestly thank Riverclan is further from our border he thought to himself quite pleased with that reality. (Sorry writers block)
Nodding, the cat sat up, licking her paw and swiping over her ear softly. She looked over to Pikerunner, whose expression seemed to be somewhat disturbing. She could tell something was clearly on his mind. "If you don't mind me asking," Gentlebreeze mewed with her soft voice. "What is on your mind?"
Old October 14th, 2018, 10:35 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
He scented at Justicepaw nosy apprentices, always trying to get into my business he mused silently, before growling,” Mousebrained Riverclan. We only chased them out, we could have obliterated them, but we didn’t.” He replied angrily.
This kind of angered Justicepaw. Her name included the word justice; she had her own definition of it, and obliterating RiverClan would be a hugeee injustice. "Actually, Pikerunner," Justicepaw said. "We didn't kill them because we have brains. They're a Clan. Just because they're weak and easy to kill doesn't mean that we should go and make RiverClan cats extinct. What's the point of another battle? There's at least a little bit of peace right now, but that's all we need. We don't need 30 more deaths in the Clans.
All of the cats like you are so close-minded, always believing we should murder our enemies when we get the chance. When will you guys realize that fighting them won't always solve our problems? If you need to let your anger out on something, do it on hunting prey instead of hunting cats."
Justicepaw gave Pikerunner a cautious look, the concern already seeping out of her eyes. She was alert for any signs of frustration. What if he was so mad he lashed out at his own clanmate? Justicepaw backed up a few pawsteps, never breaking eye contact with the warrior.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 14th, 2018, 12:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Nodding, the cat sat up, licking her paw and swiping over her ear softly. She looked over to Pikerunner, whose expression seemed to be somewhat disturbing. She could tell something was clearly on his mind. "If you don't mind me asking," Gentlebreeze mewed with her soft voice. "What is on your mind?"
Pikerunner paused,” That Riverclan wasn’t pushed far enough away. They are a horrible clan in my opinion.” He informed her flicking his ear slightly as he could sense her genuine curiousity.

Closed Thread