Last post by iliri
Yesterday 11:05 PM

Old October 20th, 2019, 08:47 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbertail View Post
Umbertail mewed with laughter. "You think you're so smart, don't you?" he said. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood. I'll turn a blind eye on that." He pushed her paw back across the border. Starclan, she's cute.
Aha! That sure struck home. She smiled at him. Better not try it again, though, just in case... "So. How are things in Thunderclan? I've heard rumors of how weak you are from the fire." Monndrift blinked at him, her startlingly blue eyes filled with curiosity, and behind that, a bit of malice shone through.

just a critter
Old October 20th, 2019, 02:52 PM
The Last Hellcat

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Aha! That sure struck home. She smiled at him. Better not try it again, though, just in case... "So. How are things in Thunderclan? I've heard rumors of how weak you are from the fire." Monndrift blinked at him, her startlingly blue eyes filled with curiosity, and behind that, a bit of malice shone through.
"Well, we're rebuilding, but really, the damage isn't as bad as you might think." Can't give away everything. Umbertail noticed that she seemed a little too interested. He frowned. Something's off.
Old October 21st, 2019, 12:45 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
"Well, we're rebuilding, but really, the damage isn't as bad as you might think." Can't give away everything. Umbertail noticed that she seemed a little too interested. He frowned. Something's off.
Starclan, I wish I knew what he was thinking! "Really? That's good. I was worried. After all, if a clan was somehow destroyed, disbanded, whatever... Starclan wouldn't be very happy." Moondrift gave him a once-over. "Well if your'e too shy to say anything interesting to talk about, I suppose I will have to 'spill'." She glanced left and right. "In Windclan, there's a rumor that Beeblaze, our medicine cat, hates Buttercupbreeze and might not take her to the moonstone to receive her lives!"

just a critter
Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:22 PM
The Last Hellcat

Quote:
Starclan, I wish I knew what he was thinking! "Really? That's good. I was worried. After all, if a clan was somehow destroyed, disbanded, whatever... Starclan wouldn't be very happy." Moondrift gave him a once-over. "Well if your'e too shy to say anything interesting to talk about, I suppose I will have to 'spill'." She glanced left and right. "In Windclan, there's a rumor that Beeblaze, our medicine cat, hates Buttercupbreeze and might not take her to the moonstone to receive her lives!"
Umbertail almost fell over. "A medicine cat has to take the leader to the Moonstone! I bet if they were to not, Starclan would instantly disown them!" Act interested. Keep the subject off of anything that directly has to do with you.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:16 AM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
Umbertail almost fell over. "A medicine cat has to take the leader to the Moonstone! I bet if they were to not, Starclan would instantly disown them!" Act interested. Keep the subject off of anything that directly has to do with you.
Moondrift grinned. "I know! Although I can't say I would mind it if Starclan did so... Beeblaze has thistledown-for-brains!" She flicked her tail. "What's your medicine cat like? I hardly ever see Tallmarsh, even at the gatherings."

just a critter
Old October 29th, 2019, 02:32 PM
The Last Hellcat

Quote:
Moondrift grinned. "I know! Although I can't say I would mind it if Starclan did so... Beeblaze has thistledown-for-brains!" She flicked her tail. "What's your medicine cat like? I hardly ever see Tallmarsh, even at the gatherings."
"He's doing fine, though he evidently is feeling overworked with the fire and all. I had this thorn in my paw, and when I went to see him to take it out, he was-" Umbertail's story was cut off by the sound of a twig snapping. His eyes narrowed and his ears swiveled, trying to pinpoint the noise. "What was that?"
Old October 29th, 2019, 03:23 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
"He's doing fine, though he evidently is feeling overworked with the fire and all. I had this thorn in my paw, and when I went to see him to take it out, he was-" Umbertail's story was cut off by the sound of a twig snapping. His eyes narrowed and his ears swiveled, trying to pinpoint the noise. "What was that?"
While he was distracted, Moondrift took the opportunity to catch him off guard. She darted over the border, carefully avoiding any obstructions. She was then right behind him. I wonder... how fast is he? She batted at the tom's tail, then ducked behind a tree to wait for his reaction...

just a critter
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:36 AM
The Last Hellcat

Quote:
While he was distracted, Moondrift took the opportunity to catch him off guard. She darted over the border, carefully avoiding any obstructions. She was then right behind him. I wonder... how fast is he? She batted at the tom's tail, then ducked behind a tree to wait for his reaction...
Umbertail leaped into action. Silvertail was gone. He caught movement in the corner of his eye; a flash of silver. He decided to play tricky. He charged through some ferns, shook some more to give the appearance of him going back to camp. He doubled back to a dark spot, hidden thanks to his dark pelt and narrow eyes. Come to papa, Silvertail!
Old October 30th, 2019, 10:09 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
Umbertail leaped into action. Silvertail was gone. He caught movement in the corner of his eye; a flash of silver. He decided to play tricky. He charged through some ferns, shook some more to give the appearance of him going back to camp. He doubled back to a dark spot, hidden thanks to his dark pelt and narrow eyes. Come to papa, Silvertail!
(Come to papa? That's downright creepy, man...)

Moondrift darted behind a tree and dug her claws into it, climbing up the trunk. It was slow going, being a Windclan cat and all, but eventually she made it all the way up into the branches. She paused to scour the ground. Now, where could Umbertail have gone? suddenly she saw the glimmer of a cat's eye from the shadows. Ha! thought you could fool me, did you? "Where are you, Umbertail?" She called out, hoping he wouldn't be able to locate her voice.

just a critter
Old October 31st, 2019, 10:14 AM
The Last Hellcat

Quote:
(Come to papa? That's downright creepy, man...)

Moondrift darted behind a tree and dug her claws into it, climbing up the trunk. It was slow going, being a Windclan cat and all, but eventually she made it all the way up into the branches. She paused to scour the ground. Now, where could Umbertail have gone? suddenly she saw the glimmer of a cat's eye from the shadows. Ha! thought you could fool me, did you? "Where are you, Umbertail?" She called out, hoping he wouldn't be able to locate her voice.
(Creepy's my middle name. Heh heh.)

Why in Starclan's sacred name would she call out? Umbertail thought. Also, where is she? He closed his eyes, hoping it would help him locate her with his ears. A rustle of leaves told him all he needed to know. She's in a tree! But... which one? The noise had stopped. He opened his eyes again and started scouring the the trees, hoping she wouldn't notice his hiding spot.