Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 07:17 AM
Mari's Kitties! [Find all...
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 07:16 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 06:46 AM
Raincloud relations finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:23 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:55 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner nodded. Yes, that's smart. "Well, congratulations then." She gave Hawkcry a small smile. "I'm sure they'll be wonderful."
Roseheart yawned, "I'm going to sleep, you coming Hawkcry?"
Hawkcry shook her head, "No, I-uh, I want to go get some air.." She mentally cursed herself for being such an awful liar before she turned and left camp.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 9th, 2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:57 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Roseheart yawned, "I'm going to bed, you coming Hawkcry?"
Hawkcry shook her head, "No, I-uh, I want to go get some air.." She mentally cursed herself for being such an awful liar before she turned and left camp.
"Very nice to meet you!" Flarerunner meowed to Hawkcry as she left. She glanced up to the sky with a small yawn, noting the painted colors of dusk. A few members of Starclan were already shining brightly, and she wondered briefly if any of them had been one of the cats she had witnessed being killed by Singenight. "Well I think it's time for me to be headed for some shut eye too," she meowed to Roseheart, giving the molly a smile. "I'll see you around." She stood up and stretched, before heading towards the warriors den and slipping inside.

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
"Very nice to meet you!" Flarerunner meowed to Hawkcry as she left. She glanced up to the sky with a small yawn, noting the painted colors of dusk. A few members of Starclan were already shining brightly, and she wondered briefly if any of them had been one of the cats she had witnessed being killed by Singenight. "Well I think it's time for me to be headed for some shut eye too," she meowed to Roseheart, giving the molly a smile. "I'll see you around." She stood up and stretched, before heading towards the warriors den and slipping inside.
Roseheart gave her a nod before she followed her into the den.
(I'm tired, sorry it's so short)
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Roseheart gave her a nod before she followed her into the den.
(I'm tired, sorry it's so short)
(Hahah you're good- to the den, or just a time skip?)

Old December 9th, 2016, 07:01 PM

Quote:
(Hahah you're good- to the den, or just a time skip?)
(I'm not sure, I have to go but I'll post later, but probably a time skip)

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 9th, 2016 at 07:01 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
(I'm not sure, I have to go but I'll post later, but probably a time skip)
(Alrighty, see you later then!)

Old December 9th, 2016, 08:11 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Hannibal had been in Windclan for a few weeks now, but in that short amount of time, he had learned the names of many of the warriors, the leader, the deputy, the leaders mate, the medicine cat and a few of the apprentice's, spending his time studying them silently over a piece of prey, getting to know whatever he could about them just by their actions, their demeanor, the way they spoke to other cats. He was collecting all of this information and storing it carefully in that expansive, intellectual brain of his so that perhaps one day if that information was ever needed, he could use it against these cats. They saw him as an ally, he was polite to them, acted as if he was maybe a 'friend' to a few, but if any cat knew Hannibal, they should know that was a grave mistake. He only called cats that he was about to kill 'friends', make them completely vulnerable with trust before ending them like his past victims, but that is not why he came to the clans. He came here for information.

Currently the dark grey tom was on one of his walks through the territory, carefully making mental notes of each little distinctive feature of the territory even though part of it was still heavily scarred by the fire that had raged here according to Singenight. Over the past few weeks he's gotten very familiar with the territory and has made note of every little crevice and boulder and shrub patch there was to know. And Hannibal is not one of the cats you want studying your territory into memory.

His piercing orange eyes surveyed the land as he paused beneath that unbridled, unhindered sunlight, his nearly black fur most certainly visible against the light yellow color of the moorland, but even still this tom held no fear. He held no emotion at all, not an inkling of one aside from perhaps a very vague sense of curiosity or intrigue from time to time.
He wasn't too far from the border now, sometimes he thought about traveling to another clan, edging his way in and studying them, but he's ultimately decided against that and would stay in Windclan for a while until he's collected all of the information he wanted and grows bored of it. But for now, he will stay.

Suddenly his eyes fixated on something very near the border, it was the figure of a cat, a rather young cat by the look of it, sitting there, staring into the territory that he called 'home' for now, likely waiting for something, someone by the look of it.
As nonchalantly as ever, Hannibal corrected his direction and instead began to tread towards Northpaw now, not a sign of aggression nor friendliness upon his demeanor as he approached the other. He didn't try to hide his approach, there was no need to. In a way, he almost seem to float along the ground, the motion of him walking so fluid, so naturally silent, so naturally dangerous it was nearly eerie. And he was just simply walking.
"Greetings." Meowed the dark tom as he approached the border, padding right up to it and sitting down to look slightly down upon Northpaw.
"What brings you to this border young cat?" Voice flowing out monotonous and smooth, an empty smile etched it's way onto his muzzle, it was simply an action, there was no friendliness or happiness wrapped in it, it was just something he did to make himself look like other cats.
His orbs stopped scanning the moors as a tom made his way over. Northpaw stood up and awaited for Hannibal to reach him. His autumn orbs narrowed slightly as the dark tom stopped in front of, telling that the scent wasn't Windclan. His fur started to bristle, yet the stranger didn't seem to have hostile intent so he forced himself to seem relaxed. He tried to place the scent but with little to no interaction with the Syndicate, he wasn't able to put a name to the shifty scent on Hannibal.

"Hello," he replied awkwardly as Hannibal offered him a greeting, and dipped his head towards the older tom. Northpaw unconsciously started to look over the dark tom before him, trying to figure out why he was Windclan's new territory and if he should worry for the neighboring clan. Maybe they had simply let this tom in? Maybe before the fire - or possibly a misfortune loner who had gotten caught up in the flames and was now healing with Windclan? The apprentice knew that he probably should stay out of it since it wasn't his business. Yet he couldn't help but be a bit on edge due to Ratnight who happened to have taken over right after the fire.

Northpaw couldn't help but be distrustful towards his new leader. His words didn't seem to settle right for the tom.

He bit his lip for a moment as he tried to figure out what t say. He didn't want to say anything that would cause Hannibal to chase him off the territory. "I'm here because I wish to speak with Surgestorm," he tried to choose his words carefully. "After we had heard that the fires reached Windclan, me and Zerosight grew concerned for Suregstorm. I was sent by my mentor in order to check in on him, to see if he was okay as well as to see his situation with herbs," maybe he won't be guarded about the clans, the dark tom hoped. Many cats would see this as some sort of trick, paranoid that Thunderclan was trying to scope out how weak the clan had become after the fire chased them from their camp.

But his intentions were pure. Well... he also wanted to make sure that the clan itself was alright, to make sure that they were fine and that Dapplestar was as well. He hadn't yet found out about Singenight, and feared that someone like him would end up in charge after the recent tragedy that overcame the two clans similar to how Ratnight had surprisingly taken power. I need to find out that Dapplestar is fine, I just need that hope... Northpaw was becoming more and more fearful of these newer leaders with the strange suffixes and hoped that Dapplestar wouldn't have fallen to one of them.

( sorry for taking so long to reply ;-; )

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:17 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Ebonypaw's eyes were glowing with respect, "I'm glad that I get to be in Windclan. We will be the strongest clan with your help, we'll be the best!" He said, his head high and tail lashing as his gaze searched beyond the border, eyes narrowed. "They will give us respect willingly or we'll force it out of them." The tom growled, his ears flat against his head as he claws dug into the ground.
Singenight gave an approving nod. "I'm glad to see you're with me on your views." He said with hints of praise in his voice. "Now, shall we continue?" He asked his apprentice glad to have the personal talk over with. He honestly wouldn't have done it if Ebonypaw hadn't prodded him to do so.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Nighty I dunno the next time Raven will respond & the EE is coming to an end, so Imma have Mumble attempt to interact with Singe c:

MumbleNose left HeatherPaw to practice the technique as he hesitantly trotted towards SingeNight. He felt uneasy about speaking to the coldhearted leader, one that he had watched - from a distance - develop from a young kit to a blood-thirsty high rank. He felt he should be disappointed in his offspring, but all he experienced was confusion. Should he be proud because SingeNight became leader? Should he be furious at the way SingeNight was leading? He'd admit, though, that he wasn't exactly the biggest fan of DappleStar's rule, but he wasn't the biggest follower of SingeNight's.

He cleared his throat as he neared the training pair, casting EbonyPaw a brief nod of greeting. His face was void of emotion with the exception of reluctance. Honestly, SingeNight now frightened MumbleNose. He didn't know what to expect from the other tomcat. ``SingeNight,`` He greeted, his voice deep and raspy in his obvious hesitance to speak to the certain cat before him.
Old December 9th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Hareleap padded around the territory, showing Greenpaw around.

@Iceclaw