Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:48 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:44 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:27 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ellie
Today 12:23 PM
Honey In The Maple Tree,...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 14th, 2018, 12:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
This kind of angered Justicepaw. Her name included the word justice; she had her own definition of it, and obliterating RiverClan would be a hugeee injustice. "Actually, Pikerunner," Justicepaw said. "We didn't kill them because we have brains. They're a Clan. Just because they're weak and easy to kill doesn't mean that we should go and make RiverClan cats extinct. What's the point of another battle? There's at least a little bit of peace right now, but that's all we need. We don't need 30 more deaths in the Clans.
All of the cats like you are so close-minded, always believing we should murder our enemies when we get the chance. When will you guys realize that fighting them won't always solve our problems? If you need to let your anger out on something, do it on hunting prey instead of hunting cats."
Justicepaw gave Pikerunner a cautious look, the concern already seeping out of her eyes. She was alert for any signs of frustration. What if he was so mad he lashed out at his own clanmate? Justicepaw backed up a few pawsteps, never breaking eye contact with the warrior.
He knew the apprentice wouldn’t change his opinion,” We could give them a chance to join one of the other four clans.” He replied,” We’d scatter them, not kill them all.” He replied before pausing slightly and resuming,” Starclan wants them to be gone and no longer a clan. I get it, there were always 5 clans, but now Starclan only wants four clans, it’s our duty to follow the will of Starclan.” He told her

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 14th, 2018, 01:05 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
He knew the apprentice wouldn’t change his opinion,” We could give them a chance to join one of the other four clans.” He replied,” We’d scatter them, not kill them all.” He replied before pausing slightly and resuming,” Starclan wants them to be gone and no longer a clan. I get it, there were always 5 clans, but now Starclan only wants four clans, it’s our duty to follow the will of Starclan.” He told her
"Actually," Justicepaw said, a fierce glint in her eyes,"There were always 6 Clans. Cats don't count StarClan as a Clan. There was always StarClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan." Justicepaw's fur tingled, and she was beginning to get a little annoyed at the stubbornness of this warrior. Warriors always thought they were right. However, they'd spent a long time in this Clan. Their minds were twisted into believing something, and that caused them to be close-minded and not open to other ideas. Sometimes the younger cats were right. "It's our duty to make sure all cats are alright. We're not supposed to spend half our lives devoting it into making sure that StarClan gets what they want."
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 14th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old October 14th, 2018, 01:12 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Pikerunner paused,” That Riverclan wasn’t pushed far enough away. They are a horrible clan in my opinion.” He informed her flicking his ear slightly as he could sense her genuine curiousity.
"I see..." She mewed, turning back to her prey, she took a few small bites. It would be nice to have more territory... But what would we do with it?She thought, glancing back at Pikerunner. "Why do you think that?"
Old October 14th, 2018, 02:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Actually," Justicepaw said, a fierce glint in her eyes,"There were always 6 Clans. Cats don't count StarClan as a Clan. There was always StarClan, WindClan, RiverClan, ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan." Justicepaw's fur tingled, and she was beginning to get a little annoyed at the stubbornness of this warrior. Warriors always thought they were right. However, they'd spent a long time in this Clan. Their minds were twisted into believing something, and that caused them to be close-minded and not open to other ideas. Sometimes the younger cats were right. "It's our duty to make sure all cats are alright. We're not supposed to spend half our lives devoting it into making sure that StarClan gets what they want."
He flicked his tail,” Starclan may techincally be a clan, but they guide us, they aren’t like us, we make mistakes, as do the other five clans. Starclan doesn’t. They merely give us prophecies and omens that help us in the long run, and if they want Riverclan gone, it’s our duty to Starclan to do that.” He heard her trying to make a point,” No. It’s Windclan’s duty to ensure our clanmates are alright, along with any kit no matter the background. We couldn’t kill the kits, we’d split the kits amongst Shadowclan, Skyclan, and ourselves, since Thunderclan is being all stubborn over believing Riverclan shouldn’t be attacked, we shouldn’t give them a share of Riverclan’s kits.” Trying to be more reasuring he added,” We’d give them all a chance to join the true four clans or be driven out, Windclan isn’t savage, we won’t kill them, just cause them to disband.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 14th, 2018, 02:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"I see..." She mewed, turning back to her prey, she took a few small bites. It would be nice to have more territory... But what would we do with it?She thought, glancing back at Pikerunner. "Why do you think that?"
He flicked his tail,” We would have more prey, as for the most part, Riverclan never touched the prey only the fish, we could also have a second camp, so if infection of Greencough spreads we could quarintine them in one camp until they are better, keeping the others sick.” He replied.

Old October 14th, 2018, 05:51 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
He flicked his tail,” Starclan may techincally be a clan, but they guide us, they aren’t like us, we make mistakes, as do the other five clans. Starclan doesn’t. They merely give us prophecies and omens that help us in the long run, and if they want Riverclan gone, it’s our duty to Starclan to do that.” He heard her trying to make a point,” No. It’s Windclan’s duty to ensure our clanmates are alright, along with any kit no matter the background. We couldn’t kill the kits, we’d split the kits amongst Shadowclan, Skyclan, and ourselves, since Thunderclan is being all stubborn over believing Riverclan shouldn’t be attacked, we shouldn’t give them a share of Riverclan’s kits.” Trying to be more reasuring he added,” We’d give them all a chance to join the true four clans or be driven out, Windclan isn’t savage, we won’t kill them, just cause them to disband.”
"StarClan gives us vague prophecies and omens because they don't know the outcome for sure. They help us in the long run when some cat that's smarter than some members of StarClan figures it out. I'm not saying StarClan is unintelligent; they're wise is all I can say. But they don't solve our problems."
"What true four Clans? There are 5, if you don't count StarClan. RiverClan has been here as long as any of the Clans, and longer than SkyClan. How would RiverClan be considered as a 'fake' Clan?" Justicepaw saw where this was going. They were going to bicker over RiverClan. She felt like she was betraying her Clan by defending an opposing Clan, but she wasn't actually helping them in any way, shape, or form. She was just verbally fighting someone in their defense. She didn't think that counted as being a traitor. Did it? She wasn't going to think about that right now... Justicepaw snapped back to attention once Pikerunner started talking again. Oh, is that how it is? she thought, listening to the headstrong warrior go on and on about his opinion. "Mhm," she replied, looking as uninterested as if she was about to go do the most boring errand in the world. "I see. So basically, what you're saying is that we should not give a care about RiverClan's needs? Interesting. I thought WindClan warriors were smarter than that."
The apprentice glared at Pikerunner, her eyes glinting with a slight bit of annoyance. She wasn't feeling like her happy old self right now, and she could give a round of applause, perhaps a standing ovation, to Pikerunner; the one who'd ruined her smiley attitude.
Her eyes widened. "Okay, there's an endless list of flaws in that plan. First, you'd be separating mentors, apprentices, friends, warriors, family, queens, mates, and more. Second, don't you think RiverClan would rebel? Third, RiverClan would definitely not agree to that. All the apprentices would need new mentors and the mentors would need whole new apprentices. The apprentices and mentors probably wouldn't trust or treat each other fairly, considering they're from different Clans. Fourth, the queens and mates wouldn't be able to raise their kit(s) together. And that's only if you place the kits in the same Clan as one of their parents. Fifth, the friends might be depressed at losing most of their friends. Most cats, maybe even warriors, would have to learn all over again how to hunt in that Clan's territory. Also, why wouldn't you put them in ThunderClan? ThunderClan's defending them, so they probably care more about the RiverClan cats; therefore, they'd treat them better than all the other Clans who are practically begging for their downfall and extinction." She was only just beginning to list the flaws in that plan. However, she glanced at Pikerunner, hoping he'd gotten the idea.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 14th, 2018, 06:51 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
He flicked his tail,” We would have more prey, as for the most part, Riverclan never touched the prey only the fish, we could also have a second camp, so if infection of Greencough spreads we could quarintine them in one camp until they are better, keeping the others sick.” He replied.
She let out a small laugh, glancing over to the tom for a moment. Her eyes, glancing across the camp. What would it be like with Riverclan gone? No more Fallenstar... What would gatherings be like. She couldn't imagine it. Her eyes turned to every cat around. What if her future mate thought this way? What if the clan was destroyed? Gentlebreeze didn't want to think of this any longer.
Old October 14th, 2018, 08:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Weaselshade smiled as she spoke, her tone was even, perhaps too even, but he was glad that she seemed calmer. "Okay," He said happily, touching his nose to her ear. He pulled away after a second. He knew what he was agreeing to, and though he was still curious about how she was feeling and why, he knew it was more important if he insulted her. He couldn't make her feel worse. "Okay, I'm glad," Weaselshade said, clearly giving up his argument. He waited for a moment, before asking, "What have you been doing lately." He would have talked about himself, but he felt it was rude to talk about himself.

Lionsoar was grateful the tom had decided not to probe. Others probing in her problems was one of her biggest pet peeves, she couldn’t exactly handle it very well. At her question, the golden feline let her head tilt to the side in the slightest. She ran her say through her mind, trying to find something of interest she could tell the tomcat. She didn’t want to seem boring, thatcwae for sure. “Well.... I caught a pretty large rabbit today.” That was a stupid thing to say. She had caught a large rabbit, after chasing it down longer than she should’ve. But Lionsoar had always been determined, it was one of her greatest traits. And she caught the rabbit, despite multiple setbacks and struggles. But she didn’t think Weaselshade would be too impressed by that. She saw him as an excellent hunter, as perfection.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 14th, 2018, 08:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

If Silhoeuttepaw were more attentive, she might have noticed the not exactly friendly and rather dry note in her mentor's voice. "I'm sure you will live up to mom's words! Plus you were Daddy's apprentice, so of course you'll be a good teacher!" She could have rambled on and on, but she decided it was best to stop for a moment. Silhouettepaw stopped just in time to hear the words 'get started right away', and see her mentor padding away. She saw Lionsoar's tail gesture, and ran towards her mentor excitedly.

Lionsoar only wished that she were a good teacher like Weaselshade. Not only did she have a growing crush on the tom, she idolized him. He’d always been such a big influence in her life, and he’d taught her everything she knew. Avkit fighting, about hunting, about just about anything. She glanced sideways at her apprentice as they started walking through the clear moors that made up thier territory. She wasn’t going to shirk her duties as a mentor, she would never do that because of some silly little... heartbreak. But that didn’t mean she was going to have a good feeling around Silhouettepaw.
“We’ll start with some hunting techniques. Your father always taught me that a cat learns best by doing. So that’s just what we’re going to do.” She quickly changed her direction, having picked up the strong scent of a rabbit. “There’s no use in showing you thecterritory, that is a waste of valuable training time. You’ll learn it as you train.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 15th, 2018, 08:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"StarClan gives us vague prophecies and omens because they don't know the outcome for sure. They help us in the long run when some cat that's smarter than some members of StarClan figures it out. I'm not saying StarClan is unintelligent; they're wise is all I can say. But they don't solve our problems."
"What true four Clans? There are 5, if you don't count StarClan. RiverClan has been here as long as any of the Clans, and longer than SkyClan. How would RiverClan be considered as a 'fake' Clan?" Justicepaw saw where this was going. They were going to bicker over RiverClan. She felt like she was betraying her Clan by defending an opposing Clan, but she wasn't actually helping them in any way, shape, or form. She was just verbally fighting someone in their defense. She didn't think that counted as being a traitor. Did it? She wasn't going to think about that right now... Justicepaw snapped back to attention once Pikerunner started talking again. Oh, is that how it is? she thought, listening to the headstrong warrior go on and on about his opinion. "Mhm," she replied, looking as uninterested as if she was about to go do the most boring errand in the world. "I see. So basically, what you're saying is that we should not give a care about RiverClan's needs? Interesting. I thought WindClan warriors were smarter than that."
The apprentice glared at Pikerunner, her eyes glinting with a slight bit of annoyance. She wasn't feeling like her happy old self right now, and she could give a round of applause, perhaps a standing ovation, to Pikerunner; the one who'd ruined her smiley attitude.
Her eyes widened. "Okay, there's an endless list of flaws in that plan. First, you'd be separating mentors, apprentices, friends, warriors, family, queens, mates, and more. Second, don't you think RiverClan would rebel? Third, RiverClan would definitely not agree to that. All the apprentices would need new mentors and the mentors would need whole new apprentices. The apprentices and mentors probably wouldn't trust or treat each other fairly, considering they're from different Clans. Fourth, the queens and mates wouldn't be able to raise their kit(s) together. And that's only if you place the kits in the same Clan as one of their parents. Fifth, the friends might be depressed at losing most of their friends. Most cats, maybe even warriors, would have to learn all over again how to hunt in that Clan's territory. Also, why wouldn't you put them in ThunderClan? ThunderClan's defending them, so they probably care more about the RiverClan cats; therefore, they'd treat them better than all the other Clans who are practically begging for their downfall and extinction." She was only just beginning to list the flaws in that plan. However, she glanced at Pikerunner, hoping he'd gotten the idea.
Pikerunner shrugged,” Listen Justicepaw, we’re just obeying the orders of Starclan, it’s not our job to question them, we should just do what they, want, we’d tell them to join one of the four clans. Excluding Starclan. The queens could chose to take her kits with her and mate. The apprentices could chose to go with there mentor, everyone would be allowed to chose, and the four clans...excluding Starclan, would treat them as any other warrior. They’d adapt. Besides Riverclan is evil.” He added annoyed at how upity the apprentice was being.

Closed Thread