Today 07:23 AM

Old December 1st, 2023, 01:06 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Scorpionvenom
@Kass Alr, >: )

Scorpion smiled when Starry smiled. She looked so happy when she talked about her brother. His death really must have impacted her, he felt bad.

He placed Hopekit on the ground near Starkit. He couldn't help but stifle a tear. They both would have turned out amazing, but sadly their life was cut short. Suddenly, he was snapped out of his zoning out when he saw blood spill on the ground. Instinctively, he turned around and jumped, looking confused and terrified.

He looked at a scared Starry, An injured-looking Cat, and Hopekit halfway buried. He looked like he'd seen a ghost as his eyes scrambled to look for the cause of the blood. Starrywhisper? Was she okay? What the hell just happened, who the hell was this? Scorpion looked the other Cat in the eye.

No...

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old December 1st, 2023, 08:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer was ready to go. He was crouched, tensed, and waiting for the signal to run. When that very moment happened, Hawkbite sprang forward, his longer legs covering distance faster than Silverlark's legs could. "Watch the expert conquer this mission!" Hawkbite called over his shoulder, not thinking about the prey he could've scared. He disappeared into the undergrowth, determined to win this.

After a few strides, the Enforcer crouched down and went absolutely still and silent. His green eyes searched for any type of prey. Finally, he settled on a sparrow nearby. Cautiously, the tom crept forward, springing in attempt to catch the prey.

[Hawk rolled 11]

Success! Just barely though. Unfortunately, the hunt took a little longer than he wanted which slowed him down. Once caught, Hawkbite stood up, pinpointing the direction of camp before darting off towards it. Silverlark might've been ahead of him already, but with the scent of sparrow so strong in his nose, he wasn't sure where the younger tom was.

[Hawk rolled 14]

With the slow down in the hunt, Hawkbite was able to race towards the camp to make up for the lost time. He paused at the entrance, looking around for Silverlark. If he wasn't already inside the camp, he was sure he'd catch him running up towards the entrance.

To say Silverlark had fallen flat on the ground would be a straight up lie. That would involve movement, and frankly, the tom was simply too star struck by the absolutely dominating speed Hawkbite had just presented to do much more than stand perfectly still with a gaping look on his mouth. Woahwoahwoah! Sir Bits was fast! Like... really, really fast! Gratefully for the young enforcer, his rival - for now, they would be friends again once the race was over, yep - had called back to him, breaking him free from his reverie as he offered a devilish grin back. Never mind that the enforcer was too far to see his expression! That required thinking that he didn't have the time for. Because right now? Right now was running time, yep!

| Rolled a 17 |

With nowhere near the speed the other tom possessed, the stocky warrior bounded forward, making sure to stick to the shadows as he hunted, using every advantage he had at his disposal. He was well aware of his lacking capabilities as a hunter. But he made up for it by being a good sport and with his awesometacular enthusiasm, mmhmm. Of course, unluckily for him, the very first prey he discovered did not really care about his shadow walking prowess, its long, undulating form slithering through the undergrowth as silently as he, and just as aware of his presence. This one was not venomous from what he could tell. There didn't seem to be any fangs present, but he would rather not risk it.

In an instant he took up an aggressive stance. The snake was long. Longer than him. So obviously, that meant it was a threat! Never mind that its head was nowhere nearly big enough to swallow his paw. It was a menace, and would make for an interesting meal! With a pounce, the tom launched himself at the creature as it ran away, his brutal strength smashing down to the earth with force as he slowed it down. The strike having accomplished its task, he headed for the back of the head, the shocked reptile having no chance to react as he gave it the finishing blow.

| Rolled a 2 |

Right! So that was the hunt! It would definitely provide a bit of a talk for whoever chose to eat it... assuming it wasn't him. He was sure Risingpaw would love this, heh heh. Swiftly, he grabbed the snake and bounded off, his legs becoming entangled on the limp body as his jaw suddenly made contact with the ground. Alright... Nice and easy did the trick, he supposed. Aw rats. He was going to lose the race for sure now. Oh well. At least it gave him an excuse to ask Sir Bits for a rematch. Victory!

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 3rd, 2023, 07:34 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Snakestorm trotted around the territory.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old December 3rd, 2023, 05:17 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Russetrose

ShadowClan Warrior - She / Her - 30 Moons

@Theodore_510 [ Whisperingpaw ]

TW: Russetrose is a moody warrior.

Training Session between Russetrose and Whisperingpaw.

Purrks:
Bluepaw [ ShadowClan ] - The Collector
Shellwhisker [ RiverClan ] - Agatha Kitty

Russetrose leaped at her apprentice, attempting to knock his off his paws with a blow to his hind legs. Then, rearing, she aimed blows at his ears.

Whisperingpaw
They/them

Whisperingpaw had not expected the warrior to leap at them, as soon as she moved they leapt aside and she caught their leg, making them trip and land on their side. After getting their breath knocked out of them, they stood back up and shook out their pelt before arching their back, getting ready for another attack.

Last edited by Theodore_510; December 3rd, 2023 at 05:18 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 12:22 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore_510 View Post

Whisperingpaw
They/them

Whisperingpaw had not expected the warrior to leap at them, as soon as she moved they leapt aside and she caught their leg, making them trip and land on their side. After getting their breath knocked out of them, they stood back up and shook out their pelt before arching their back, getting ready for another attack.

Russetrose

I'm so sorry for misgendering them!

''If you really want to hurt me, you'll have to find a better way than that. They're not my kits.''

Squirrelstar to Ashfur

Russetrose leaped at her apprentice yet again.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old December 5th, 2023, 10:58 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

"we'll think of what to do when we get to Sunkissed creek" she said as she started making her way in that direction.

@*Darkstar*

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^
Old December 5th, 2023, 11:01 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
"we'll think of what to do when we get to Sunkissed creek" she said as she started making her way in that direction.

@*Darkstar*
"Fine with me!" Ha said as he followed Violetfang.
Old December 6th, 2023, 02:46 AM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Russetrose

I'm so sorry for misgendering them!

''If you really want to hurt me, you'll have to find a better way than that. They're not my kits.''

Squirrelstar to Ashfur

Russetrose leaped at her apprentice yet again.

Whisperingpaw
They/them

[No worries, haha. I also almost misgender them and they are my own character.]

Whisperingpaw dodged this time and as they landed they spun around to aim a blow at the back of her head.

Last edited by Theodore_510; December 6th, 2023 at 02:47 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 01:49 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Active | Beefed Up (T3)

A routine sweep of the territory, that's all this was. Darkfall's like had been so chaotic lately with the addition of his kits via Heron, his mate becoming the medicine cat apprentice, the death of Elmshadow and Risingpaw, and just... it was a lot. Not to mention that he also had to be on the lookout for new enforcers to fill out their ranks as it was just three of them at the moment. Ugh... his already busy schedule was about to be even more busy -- fantastic (not).

Along his walk, Darkfall noticed a feather on the ground. It was a brown feather with darker stripes running horizontally along it. An owl's feather mayhaps? Oh! Maybe Larkfire would like that? Or perhaps he should give it to one of the kits? But then they'd think he was playing favorites...

Reaching down to pick on the feather, his foot slipped forward on a rock and lost his footing. With a panicked yelp, the large tom flailed his paws as he fell to the ground. The slight slope of the ground caused him to roll until he hit his head on another (albeit larger rock) causing things to go dark.

He wasn't sure how much time passed, but he eventually woke up, feeling dazed. The left side of his face was covered in a warm wetness, and his eye was swollen shut. Well, that was just... great. Rising to his paws, he was a little disoriented and a bit shaky, but he figured it out. He had been out here for a reason, right? Looking down at the rock that was next to him, he noticed a considerable amount of blood had pooled there. Whoops. He looked up in the direction where the slope was -- had he fallen from there? Oh, was that a feather up there? That's pretty!

Smiling to himself, Darkfall grabbed the feather and begin heading... somewhere? Where was it? Home? What was home? Was someone waiting for him? Hmm... he'd find out, he guessed.

[CLOSED]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 11th, 2023, 06:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Laughter seemed to be a constant as long as Cloves was around. The young enforcer would most definitely have to make sure his apprentice and his sister met at some point, because he could definitely see them getting along! Risingpaw also had quite the imagination on her, and who knew? Maybe they could have a fun rivalry of sorts too! He'd had one of those long ago when he was a kit. With Hazelkit. Not only had it motivated him to be the best cat he could be, it had been some of the best time of his life. He couldn't remember having ever been as happy as he had been in his earlier kit days, back when he had a family. Now he was all he could offer Risingpaw... but who knew. Maybe best friends in the making if he played a little bit of a... rival maker? Friend maker? Oh yes yes!

"Right right right! This seems like a good spot, yeah? Yeah! Now! Now. We are going to learn fighting. How to give a good ol' one two, mmmhmm. Now... You know Starry? Strongest cat I know, and I have fought a lot of cats yeah? But! But. I managed to learn some things while training with her. Applied them to my own style of fighting! Along with some secrets from some of the cats that helped train me. Not my mentors, cause those were lost causes. But the enforcers. Mmmhmm. Now now. Tell me. You have any basics down? Some sly moves you wanna show off before we get started? Maybe a little test spar? Or you wants me to give you the down low? Tell you how to bop heads and crush toes?"

Silverlark was exited! This wasn't the first time he had trained with an apprentice, but any chance for a battle - play or otherwise - always got his blood pumping. Ready to go. Yeah yeah, he knew he had to go easy, but what if... what if him helping Cloves made her super duper strong? Top apprentice? Gasp! And then... and then... He would have yet another cat to help him practice his own fighting style. Wrestle up a storm! Plus he still hadn't given up on his plan to make this tortie and his sis friendly nemesis, heh heh! But first... taking it easy. Letting Cloves pick the pace was important... mmhmmm. He didn't want to make her feel like she knew nothing if she hadn't had previous training here. Wouldn't be her fault none, nope nope nope.

@Poprock [Cloverpaw]
| I live! Putting the most sizable dent on my response list ever! Sorry for the delay! Decided to have them move out to the territory already so that they could get started due to how long I took here. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios