by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 05:22 AM

Old December 12th, 2023, 07:11 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Rosecloud pads through the dense territory of Shadowclan, observing each tree, smelling every mark she went by. No one told her to do patrols but she felt the need to. As Rosecloud came near the border, she turned around, walking away to countiuned exploring and searching.
Old December 12th, 2023, 10:47 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

toby
Male | 19 moons | loner

my dear?
Do you fret my insanity
Do you fear me?
Do you fear death?

steady paws made their way through the shadows as a cat padded silently forwards. He knew he was trespassing in clan territory but still all the same he wasn’t going to just sit around and let these crow-food eating rats have their peace. After all this clan specifically was responsible for killing his last remaining family member. He couldn’t forgive them for this nor would he so easily forget their misdeeds either.

Stopping after a while he glanced around himself until his cold hazel gaze landed on the bleak stars above. May all those who watch us suffer below burn in oblivion. though he hated the stars with a burning passion he also admired them for their courage to shine against the bleak darkness.

@clarice.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 12th, 2023 at 12:20 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 11:19 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Alderblossom
ShadowClan Warrior - She / Her

Alderblossom bounded down the slope that led into ShadowClan territory, turning around to make sure that her apprentice, Turtlepaw, was following.

''We'll practice some hunting moves today,'' The tortoiseshell explained, glancing at Turtlepaw through amber eyes.

''Yes, I know that you already know how to hunt, Turtlepaw, but...'' How did Alderblossom put this gently? She softened her tone as she continued to speak.

''Let's just say you need to be a little more quieter. You can't really blend into the shadows, and I can't either,'' Alderblossom meowed.

''So, you have to rely on the brambles and bushes to hide you. The ginger patches on your pelt glow like flames in the sunlight, and a mouse or a bird would be able to notice them from fox-lengths away.''

The pretty, dappled ShadowClan she-cat narrowed her amber eyes against the sunshine.

''In order to hunt without being spotted as a tortoiseshell, you need to rely on your patience and your speed,'' The warrior mewed.

''Sounds simple, right?'' She called back as she padded on.

''If you thought yes, then you're wrong. It's not as easy as you think it is.''

Bluepaw (ShadowClan): The Collector

Shellwhisker (RiverClan): Agatha Kitty

Larkswoop (ThunderClan): Flock Together T1

@FruitBatz [ Turtlepaw ]

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue

Last edited by isla; December 12th, 2023 at 12:11 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 12:35 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ TW: kidnapping, descriptions of blood and mentions of death ]
[ @Kass - you have pp perms to have toby pick her up/do whatever he wants just don’t break her or kill her or something LOL, but feel free to have Toby take her off ShC territory before someone else arrives :evilhandrubbing: ]

Hare had been a bit careless tonight, but he didn't care too much. Slipping into the nursery in the dead of night, as if the boogeyman or another monster from children's tales had been materialized into life, he searched the den for a few specific nests in particular before finding the one he was looking for. The children of an Enforcer, grandchildren of Dawnstar, stepchildren of their newest medicine cat.... Haredive would've been idiotic NOT to choose this litter. Since it was one of the percentage of unattended nests, the large cat strode across the den and stood above the slumbering kittens.

Maybe it was her white fur that made her stand out enough to be chosen. Maybe it was the way she slept, curled into a tight, protective ball that he selected her; for the pure irony that her protective sleeping position wouldn't do her any good, because a monster in the night could still steal her away.

She didn't stir as he picked her up in his jaws, reaching down to his stomach fur and holding her against his stomach, not only hiding the little calico from view but giving the impression that he had an upset stomach and was leaving camp for some air.

The kit groaned softly, finally awakening because he assumed that he held onto her scruff too tightly, he huffed in irritation. She whimpered faintly for her father, but Hare ignored her, and continued on to the border.

"Your father is going to meet us at a special place, okay kid? He… he has a surprise for you." He grunted through gritted teeth, well prepared and willing to lie to shut the child up. She seemed satisfied, or was too tired and sleepy to notice that he was literally lying through his teeth. Fallenkit blinked slowly, though and she frowned. Her father wouldn’t want her to be out in territory at night, but there was little she could do to fight back or even understand what was going on, as she sleepily squirmed in his tight, unforgiving hold.

As they reached the halfway point he set the four moon old down and raked his claws shallowly down her flank, deliberately planting slightly bloodied tufts of black and white fur on the ground. A clue for anyone who searched for her. A warning. It was like a game- how badly he could scare her loved ones with her unknown fate. Clamping his paw on her mouth to muffle her cry of surprise and pain, he picked her up again and continued on, padding to the designated meeting place.

He wouldn’t do this if his delusional ass didn’t truly believe it was for the good of the rebellion, and he was willing to sacrifice his life if it meant that the Clans would fall. That was the only reason he was dragging this kid out here in the dead of night. Reaching the meeting place, he was pleased to see that Toby was already present. ”I brought you the kid.” He grunted, dropping her at the loner’s paws. ”You should leave before anyone finds you, but first; should I inform her father that she was taken or just let him draw conclusions as he desires?” Was it sick that he wanted to see the desperate look in the Enforcer’s eyes when he told him? Was it sick that he wanted to drop her bloodied, lifeless form at her father’s paws and show him how powerful Hare really was?

Meanwhile, Fallenkit merely stared up at the strange tom, heart pounding. Oh no. Oh no. Turning to Haredive, eyes round and breathing heavy, she pointed at Toby. ”M-mister, that’s not my dad. Where’s my dad?” Her dad was supposed to be here. Where was her father? Who were these cats? Haredive declined to respond to her, instead just staring at Toby, stone cold eyes unfeeling as he awaited his orders.

Terror pulsed through the kit as suddenly something clicked in her mind, and her brain screamed danger danger danger, run run run. And she tried to run, she did, but a heavy paw placed firmly on her thin tail and she crashed to the ground, whimpering softly, too disoriented and scared to even scream for her father. But her brain shrieked her dad’s name, and the kitten stared at the shadows, as if willing her father to emerge and come protect her.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 12th, 2023, 12:51 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

toby
The sound of approaching paw steps and the scent of blood brought his gaze away from the stars. He gazed at haredive for a long time before slowly nodding in approval. You actually pulled it off, consider me impressed. He turned his gaze towards the kit but kept his ear’s pointed towards the shadowclan warrior instead. Do what you wish about the father. I owe you a favor now so whenever you wish to call it in simply seek me out. I promise I won’t be far..I’ll be keeping an eye on you. his attention turned towards the small kitten he towered over. His nerves beginning to act up he unintentionally snapped his neck to the side..the sound that followed was unsettling in the quietness.

I am indeed not your father but for your sake and safety I’d treat me like I was your father. Where I’m taking you you’ll end up dead if you make a wrong move so I’d recommend staying close to me. he paused before glancing at the warrior once more. cover your tracks if you can. It’s best you don’t get caught either my friend. with that his attention turned towards the kit again. You want to ride on my back or have me carry you by the scruff like a newborn.
@clarice.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 12th, 2023, 01:04 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Fallenkit
ft. haredive

Haredive scowled slightly at Toby’s attitude, but decided it wasn’t worth it to start problems. Releasing the little calico cat underneath his paw he gave her a light kick. ”You owe me nothing; I only want to see the Clans suffer, especially the pompous assholes that live there. I’m just doing my part.” But he was still going to request payment, just later. Nodding curtly, the large tom stalked away, tail lashing. Time to antagonize the father of the unfortunate child, or with the way Haredive was feeling, he would taunt Dawnstar herself, even if it meant his death, it would surely be epic.

As the tabby warrior vanished, Fallenkit stared up at the unfamiliar tom, heart racing and tail tip trembling. She was tempted to try to run, to scream, to spit at the tomcat, but his threatening words had her stifling her terror and urge to flee. She had to be smart. She didn't want to die. She couldn't die.

”Well… well…. My daddy is going to come to get me. He’s going to be MAD at you.” Her voice shook, and she stood on shaky paws, feeling a knot in her stomach. Her dad would come to get her. He… he had to. Sniffling softly, trying and failing to keep the tears from rolling down her cheeks, the little molly pointed at Toby’s back wordlessly. Her scruff was sore from the last cat, and she stood still, frozen, head bowed to allow him to pick her up and place her on his back, feeling a soft sob escape her mouth as she cast another look over her shoulder, pleading with whatever higher power there was that someone would come. But it was the dead of night, and no one came. She hiccuped, words failing her as she opened her mouth to request an explanation, to beg to be spared.

[ @Kass ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:30 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

Rosecloud

Quiet Warrior || She-Cat || Loves to hunt and check borders

Rosecloud jumps down from the branch she was just in, scenting a rabbit near by. She quickly gets close to the ground, tucking her paws under her. She looks around for a minute, her ears perked as she listen to the sounds around her. Birds chirping, grass hoppers making their usual noises and then the rabbit's hop. The rabbit hopped right into eye sight of Rosecloud. She unsheathes her claws, crawling towards it. Once she was closer, she jumps and pounces, landing on the rabbit, fur flying around. She bit the rabbit's neck, making it go limp, no longer screaching and moving around. She stood up, proud of her small hunt and took the rabbit to a nearby tree.
Old December 18th, 2023, 12:53 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Snakestorm paced around the territory, not hunting, just relaxing. Last days where stressful for the dark-pelted warrior.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old December 19th, 2023, 06:25 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 DeerPounce 彡★
|He/him | 19 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
Light brown fur with white highlights, and deep blue eyes.
❝ Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. ❞

DeerPounce had always found solace in the quietness of the marsh-filled territory. As he stalked out of the camp, he could feel the cool breeze brush against his fur, and the soft hum of the grass beneath his paws. It was a peaceful moment, one that he wished would last forever, but he knew he had a task to complete. The brown warrior had planned on catching some prey for his clan, and he needed to venture deeper into the land to achieve that.

YellowPaw followed closely behind him. As they walked, DeerPounce would occasionally glance back at YellowPaw and ask, ' ' So kiddo, how's your training coming along?' ' DeerPounce wasn't sure how to handle the moment. He had always been a socially awkward type of cat, from his late kittenhood. Nonetheless, he wanted to make sure that YellowPaw was progressing well in his training to become a strong warrior for their clan.
As they made their way further into the land, DeerPounce could feel himself becoming more and more alert. He knew that the marsh was filled with dangers, and he needed to be on high alert to protect his clan. Nonetheless, he was confident in his abilities and knew that he could handle anything that came his way.

@spore.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 24th, 2023, 02:47 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Here he was, making up for a failed patrol... Again. How delightful.
Whatever... The sooner it was over, the sooner he could get back to his nest. But right now, he was stuck dealing with this crap. Breath whistling through clenched teeth, Vulturefang waltzed through camp entrance and out into the forest. Letting his paws carry him, the massive cat let his mind wonder from subject to subject; never letting it truly settle on one thing. If he did, they would divulge into feelings he amply avoided.... Because, yuck, emotions. He didn't have time for those.

His route led him deeper in the the towering pines, sending the sharp scent of the needles into his senses. Among those smells, he could faintly catch the trail of a raven. And after a few minutes of trial and error, he finally located the large bird. Pecking of the roots of a exposed tree, the black feathered prey sat unaware of his presence. And he hoped it would stay that way. Falling into a loose crouch, Vulturefang slipped forward. Pine needles cushioning his foot falls, he closed the distance and easily and struck. Large paws flying out to pin the bird, he held it against the ground. Squawks cutting short due to a bite to the neck, he scooped up the prey and carried on.

Bitter, winter winds soon blew equally dreary clouds into the atmosphere; leaving a dark overcast forest. Pelt meshing in with the darkness, he kept his senses aware. And thank god he did. Not much time had passed before he felt himself trip over a snake, only aware that it had ill intents when it hissed in pain. Rearing back, he avoided the fangs and dove forward. Catching the head in his jaws, he crunched down. Letting the creature fall still, he dropped it and sighed in relief. Well, that should be enough. Hopefully.

Retrieving his prey, he turned and headed back to camp.

| 1raven 1snake |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...