Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:55 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 09:46 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2018, 04:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Coonkit sat in the shadows of the WindClan nursery, his tail flicking absentmindedly back and forth. His pale green eyes watched the Clan; it was something he often liked to do when he wasn't feeling up to his usual games, most of which included mossball with his littermate, Hollowkit, or hide-and-seek with the other kits in the nursery. As he scanned the clearing, he spotted a she-cat who looked to be about apprentice age. She didn't seem to be busy with anything, so Coonkit padded over, his small steps pattering lightly on the earth, smoothed put from the many paws that had crossed it. When he reached her, he dipped his head slightly in a respectful greeting to his older clanmate. "Hello," he meowed. "I'm Coonkit. Who're you?" Coonkit wasn't ashamed of not knowing who everyone was in the clan, he knew he had a lot to learn, including his clanmates' names.
Morningpaw had flipped onto her back, and was viewing the world from upside down - it was a surprisingly fun process, and she would’ve stayed that way for much longer, until an upside-down cat approached her. Flipping back onto her paws, Morningpaw hastily licked some of the dirt away from her coat, in an attempt to look a little more… professional. A few of the older warriors had mentioned that it might be nice if she tried to act older in front of her younger, more impressionable clanmates. So, this was Morningpaw’s way of trying to follow their instruction. ”Nice to meet you, Coonkit! I’m Morningpaw.” A friendly grin broke out across her face, and all ideas of “acting older” flew out of her head. This was the perfect way to find something exciting to do… kits were always up for an adventure! With a quick glance around to make sure that the “stubborn oldies,” as she called them, weren’t watching… Morningpaw lowered her head and flicked her tail in a signal for Coonkit to come closer. ”Know any good games?” She asked, keeping her voice low.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2018, 06:00 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Morningpaw had flipped onto her back, and was viewing the world from upside down - it was a surprisingly fun process, and she would’ve stayed that way for much longer, until an upside-down cat approached her. Flipping back onto her paws, Morningpaw hastily licked some of the dirt away from her coat, in an attempt to look a little more… professional. A few of the older warriors had mentioned that it might be nice if she tried to act older in front of her younger, more impressionable clanmates. So, this was Morningpaw’s way of trying to follow their instruction. ”Nice to meet you, Coonkit! I’m Morningpaw.” A friendly grin broke out across her face, and all ideas of “acting older” flew out of her head. This was the perfect way to find something exciting to do… kits were always up for an adventure! With a quick glance around to make sure that the “stubborn oldies,” as she called them, weren’t watching… Morningpaw lowered her head and flicked her tail in a signal for Coonkit to come closer. ”Know any good games?” She asked, keeping her voice low.
(( aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I just deleted my whole response Oh well, guess I get to start over now lol ))
”Nice to meet you, Coonkit! I’m Morningpaw.” Coonkit answered with a smile of his own. The brown kit let out the breath he had been holding, hoping that she wasn't bothered by his sudden appearance and interruption of her solitude. To his surprise, many cats could be unpredictable and grumpy even at the best of times. Morningpaw, on the other hand, seemed like a generally happy cat, both in presence and as company. He drew himself mentally from his wandering thoughts in time to hear her whispered question. ”Know any good games?” His gaze seemed to sparkle with eagerness as he ran through all the names of all the games he liked play. Sneaking out of camp and sneaking into the Warriors' Den didn't seem like something she would approve of, no matter how nice she seemed. Instead, Coonkit announced a new decision. "Let's play race!!" Coonkit was always in the mood for a good, fast-paced race. Plus, he could show Morningpaw how fast he was!

Last edited by Jynx; November 8th, 2018 at 06:00 PM.
Old November 8th, 2018, 07:50 PM
yikes

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

All the while Batspiral was just a little confused at the tom. Albeit, more amused with how the tom claimed he wasn't 'bonkers', but judging how he was reacting, Batspiral would assume that he was flying off the coop. His whiskers twitched mischievously, wondering if he ought mess with the furball some more, but decided not to. The cat before him embarrassed himself more than what Batspiral could had done. Truthfully, Batspiral was possibly the last tom that anyone could consider a role model. Let alone a good one. Unless a kit want to learn the way of being absorbed into one self, then sure, he was the model for that role. Despite, his natural capabilities to be a dunce every second of the day, Batspiral's intentions weren't meant to offend the tom before him, but he also didn't apologize for his words that was said. ''Insufferable prick? Goodness, I don't think you understand how hard it is to be me. I've been called a jerk, before, but you sure know how to hit home, dontcha?'' An obnoxious sounding laugh elicited from the raven-pelted tom. His words were genuine, though held with much conceitedness; Batspiral had the natural thought that it was such a hard thing being him. Out all the cats in the forest - in the entire world - he was the toughest tom to be. He wasn't kidding either! Which was insane, but quite as well delusional for him to be. ''Did I strike a nerve, bud? Trust me, I had no intent on offending you...of whatever you claim yourself to be.'' It wasn't like Batspiral was judging him. Batspiral was a cat that drowned in his own vain, but he wasn't judgmental to others. Heck, he barely found himself thinking of others. He was too absorbed into himself to care about how others perceived a situation. To be fair, Batspiral had to do a triple glance at the tom before him because judging by how defensive he came towards him, Batspiral could only assume something...off? confidential? secretive? Something about the other tom that he wasn't letting on. Batspiral didn't consider himself a deep thinker in certain situations. He usually went with the flow, and whatever happens; happens.

The tom had a right to be offended at first, but then it came Batspiral's turn to be quite offended at the obtrusive claim that emitted from his maw. Batspiral wasn't the one to easily get offended by others, unless it was regarding his looks, then yeah, he'd chew your head off like a rapid raccoon with rabies.His looks wasn't offended...but the fact that his name wasn't recalled? That was like a claw wound to the stomach...maybe even worst. He had stayed shell-shocked for a long time, staring at his company in vague curiosity, but his expression was one that voiced 'are you serious?' ''Where have you been, under a rock your entire life?'' Batspiral scoffed. A little dumb smirk crept ontO his maw, wholeheartedly believing that this tom was just jesting with him about not knowing his name. ''How can you just know it at one point and forget it the next?'' Batspiral questioned, his voice taking more of an accusing tone. At first, Batspiral assumed it was all one big joke, but as things started to settle...this tom really didn't know who he was. Batspiral was greatly beyond offended. ''Do I look like a tom that is easily forgotten? Hm?'' Batspiral did not easily like to draw himself into the background. He craved attention. It was pretty much a lifeline for him to be noticed. He preferred if he was bowed down to (like a king!) , but being respected was good enough, he supposed. ''You seriously don't know my name?'' Batspiral had leaned in just as much as the other tom did, mocking the same expression of a cool and collected curiosity on his features. If one looked too closely, then they could tell Batspiral was not up to any good. Per usual. ''Well then,'' He started, ''I guess, you'll just have to earn it.'' He decided, his tail swooping to the side, lifting a few leaves from the ground.

If Batspiral was getting on his nerves, it totally went over his head. As far as he was concerned, this tom must liked him already. As in, being in his company because he sure wasn't brushing past him to try and get away. Batspiral was just having a little bit of fun in all this, and one could tell with how his ears twitched excessively. Batspiral would definitely assume his name was Tigerpelt, or something equivalent to such. Maybe Lion? Panther? Jaguar? those could had been it, but Tiger seemed far more appropriate because of his stripes. Most cats were named based off on how they were described. Obviously, his mother named him 'Bat' because of his jet-back pelt. ''Awe, you sure do have such a cute bunny nose though...'' Batspiral's voice was a teasing croon - another true thing! Although, the tom sure did walk himself right into that trap. Even as he introduced himself the next moment. Dustwing? Batspiral had to throw his head back to laugh. Not intentionally making fun of his name, but in his yellow eyes, that name certainly didn't fit him at all. Tigerpelt was a lot better, but leave it to Batspiral to go off on his own beliefs instead of others, as if he owned the entire world. After a small moment, he had to clear his throat to, at least, be a little more serious. ''Dustwing? As in...Dust...and...wing? No, no , no - I'm not even gonna call you that. Doesn't seem fitting.'' Batspiral started, his tail maneuvered, using it to scratch under his chin, a habit when he was usually in thought of something devious. ''I think I like Bunnynose better. Fits you perfectly, dontcha think?'' He purred, probably just trying to get under his chin. It was totally another dig for this Dustwing to forget his name, thus forgetting who he was. Batspiral wasn't the perfect role model, but he liked to leave a mark on others. Whether it was good or bad. Soon as Dustwing started guessing his name, Batspiral couldn't help but bob his head from side to side, his playful nature was shining through, and with each guess he had to shake his head and say 'nope' purposely popping out the 'p'. Raven, Night, and Dark, sounded about right. Batspiral couldn't exactly berate him for the common stereotypical name to described a dark cat. He was still a bit high strung for the simple matter that Dustwing didn't know his name. Batspiral thought he already established a reputation for himself...which wasn't all the way true. As much as his mind liked to believe that he was the top dog in the clan. Well, in this case; cat. ''You're not even close, Bunnynose. Guess again.'' He teased. ''I'll give you a small hint. I'm named after the species that likes to live in dark caves...'' He winked.
Dustwing shifted his weight from paw to paw, still feeling slightly awkward, though the normalcy of the more recent conversation had made him feel a bit better. Even though the other cat had called homosexuality 'weird', he was able to forget about it, or at least cool down. Perhaps he hadn't meant it that way, but whatever the other tom had meant, he was certainly straight. Was Dustwing disappointed? Maybe a little bit, but he wasn't going to admit that to himself. He could pretend that he had never had a heart-fluttering feeling towards that cat, and he could hope that pretending would make him feel better even though he knew it wouldn't. Admitting anything would make the conversation extremely awkward, so he opted to stay silent, on that topic at least. He shook the thoughts out of his head, remembering his promise to live in the present. There was no time for regret, so he decided to focus on making conversation. "I hope you know I mean that as a joke, Jerk," he laughed, a genuine smile sneaking its way onto his face. "I was joking then, too; in case you couldn't tell." He was trying to joke around, but some cats didn't get his dry sense of humor... that is, most cats didn't get him at all. That was fine, he was used to it, and had eventually accepted it as a part of him. The other cat had seemed to be joking as well, but sometimes insecurities were hidden behind jokes, many of his were. He wondered what the other tom thought of him, as he often did, and hoped he saw him in a positive light. "N-nevermind. Don't worry about it, it's cool," he responds with a smile to show that his feelings weren't hurt. Maybe the other cat didn't even care if his feelings were hurt, but he figured it he would reassure him anyway.

"Yeah, I've been living under a rock. You know personally how capturing they can be," he snickered. Again, he hoped that he wasn't offending the other cat, but so far, much of the taken-aback attitude wasn't serious. Going back to the topic of names, he genuinely didn't know the black cat's name, and he wasn't sure why it was such a big deal. Sure, if he had forgotten the med cat's name or the leader or deputy's name it would have been shocking, but this was just a normal warrior, right? He didn't know what was so special about him, and he was sure he had never talked to him before. Rolling his eyes, he heaved a heavy and audible sigh. "Of course, how would I ever forget a cat as influential and memorable such as yourself," he meowed sarcastically, giving the other cat some serious side-eye. Laughing, he shook his head. As the other cat leaned in, he quickly pulled back, deciding that was a bit too close for his heart to continue functioning. If this cat was so annoying and conceited, then why was Dustwing attracted to him? He wasn't sure, but one thing he did know was that this was a silly little crush that would go away by tomorrow. It was normal to feel this way every once in a while, and it certainly wasn't 'falling in love' like his friends joked about all the time. The tabby kept his eyebrows raised as the tom in front of him moved his tail, leaves flying in a mock-dramatic way. "You can't just tell me your name?" he groaned, annoyance once again flickering into his features. "C'mon, I gave you mine for free!" His head tilted towards his own tail, which flopped in response. He wasn't sure why he did that, but it was personally entertaining, and what else was more interesting than his own tail that he saw on a daily basis? Not the cat in front of him, nope, Dustwing wasn't interested in him one bit.

The tabby tom once again sighed, the sound was beginning to turn into his personal catchphrase. It was a very versatile breathing style, he mused. In love? Sigh. Angry? Sigh. Sad or bored or excited or... anything, really can be accentuated with a sigh. Why Dustwing was thinking about something as random as this, he wasn't sure, but it could be attributed to his all-around random personality. "W-wha!" he exclaimed, stumbling back. "D-don't.. I- ugh. I do not have a bunny nose, thank you very much," he huffed, bringing back his infamous sigh. He was blushing profusely, out of delight or embarrassment he wasn't sure. The truth was that he appreciated the comment, but he didn't want anyone to know that he liked that. He enjoyed getting cute comments like that, but he thought that it was weird that he liked basic and feminine signs of endearment. Of course, he had put himself into that spot by protesting the bunny comparisons, but he didn't exactly hate them. Dustwing suddenly sat up straighter, "Maybe my mother knew how dusty and boring my life was going to believe." He laughed, pawing at the ground, his face still hot from the last comment. "I think it was supposed to be the greyish-brown fur I have. But it's my name so what else--" His ears shot upwards and his eyes turned wide. The sudden change was almost comical. "B-but! Hey," he sighed, for what had to be at least the fifth time in this conversation. He mumbled something incomprehensible, his tail twitching ever so slightly. Just what was this other cat trying to get at? Dustwing could tell that he was being made fun of in a subtle way, but he didn't mind it as much as he thought it would. As long as they both knew it was all jokes, it was fine. "My name isn't Bunnynose," he protested, still blushing, though the heat surrounding him had long since dissipated. Rolling his eyes and smiling slightly he answered, "Oh! It has to be a bat, right? Bat--something?" He tilted his head, only slightly disappointed that he hadn't thought of that as a possible prefix for him; it wasn't a particularly outstanding or spunky name, but certainly one that didn't first come to mind in any case. "If you can call be Bunnynose, then I can call you Batty, right? You can't complain..." he laughed, finding himself enjoying the playful banter. At first the cat had annoyed him, but now 'Batty' was beginning to actually entertain him, something that was hard to do.
Old November 9th, 2018, 07:27 AM
An indecisive rat

@Aleka
(Sorry this took so long)

The small feline shivered at the frosty air, her long fur slightly puffed out. She hated the cold. There was nothing fun or even good about it. The prey retreated back to their dens, along with the cats seeking shelter from the bitter, freezing cold breeze.To some, it might actually be warm. The molly had almost no cold tolerance. The warm weather was so much nicer to her. There was actually stuff to do at that time. Go on patrols, hunting, even simply “exploring” the territory would do. Anything but just sit and laze around. Redwillow knew that she was overreacting just because there was a little cold weather. If it was snowing then maybe she would be in a better mood. Or if something actually interesting would happen. Everyone else seemed in a lifted spirit now that they drove Riverclan out of their own home, too. Wasn’t that a little extreme? She couldn’t understand it. Three clans against two? And now the winning clans boast about how they won. Big surprise that the side with more cats would be victorious. Who wouldn’t thought that? The molly, like everyone else, should be supportive and even proud of her clan for driving out Riverclan from their own home. But the situation was so unfair, so unruly to her that she couldn’t. Letting out a sigh, Redwillow scanned the clearing, round yellow eyes looking for something to actually do, except for feeling pity for the “fish-lovers.”

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old November 9th, 2018, 01:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

(( aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I just deleted my whole response Oh well, guess I get to start over now lol ))
”Nice to meet you, Coonkit! I’m Morningpaw.” Coonkit answered with a smile of his own. The brown kit let out the breath he had been holding, hoping that she wasn't bothered by his sudden appearance and interruption of her solitude. To his surprise, many cats could be unpredictable and grumpy even at the best of times. Morningpaw, on the other hand, seemed like a generally happy cat, both in presence and as company. He drew himself mentally from his wandering thoughts in time to hear her whispered question. ”Know any good games?” His gaze seemed to sparkle with eagerness as he ran through all the names of all the games he liked play. Sneaking out of camp and sneaking into the Warriors' Den didn't seem like something she would approve of, no matter how nice she seemed. Instead, Coonkit announced a new decision. "Let's play race!!" Coonkit was always in the mood for a good, fast-paced race. Plus, he could show Morningpaw how fast he was!
”Play race, huh?” Morningpaw’s eyes sparkled. She remembered how much she liked racing the apprentices when she was a kit - showing them how fast she was, and thinking it was so nice for them to treat her like she was one of them, and it was one of the reasons that she would try to find a lonely-looking kit every once in awhile and play with them. After all, they deserved that much, didn’t they? ”You look like a good runner,” Morningpaw did think the younger tom looked pretty fast. WindClan kits (or at least most of them) spent a lot of time running, more so than apprentices, and every once in a while, there would be an especially fast kit who could even beat some apprentices. That hadn’t been Morningpaw, but she wouldn’t be surprised if Coonkit could beat her. She was a little out of practice in the racing department - it had been almost too long. Thank goodness for something exciting to spice up her day, otherwise she would’ve been much too bored for the remainder of it! With her blue eyes still sparkling, Morningpaw got to her paws and crouched down into a racing position. ”Okay, Coonkit. Where are we racing to?”
(ahh I hate it when that happens!! that's the worst, so sorry :c )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 9th, 2018 at 02:07 PM.
Old November 9th, 2018, 02:50 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Blazingstar nodded a bit. "Agreed," he commented with a half-smile. The subject changed and the leader had to pause and think for a moment. He wasn't sure whether to be honest or not, so went with something in the middle. "I've been alright. It's busy as always, especially with the big territory expansion. Need to make sure everyone is following rules and RiverClan isn't trying to make a comeback. There's really not much outside of being leader right now," he spoke, giving her a small shrug. "How about you?"
[I totally forgot about this]
Spottedflight shrugged. "Not much lately other than being on patrols and doing normal warrior duties"She'd mew honestly. "It's just been a mess due to the huge battle it would have been better if it never happened so then things could get back in line"Spottedflight mewed. "Anyways wanna take a walk as we talk? I can't sit for a long time it gets on my nerves"

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 9th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Jaggedspring had just padded into camp with a rabbit dangling from his jaws. He felt a rush of pride that he had caught a rabbit. Well he felt like that anytime he caught something and that was annoying. Jaggedspring sat down his fresh kill and decided to talk to someone for a change only to seem like he wasn't gonna boast this time which was a lie he was gonna tell the first cat he saw all about what he caught. The first cat Jaggedspring spotted was Silvertail. He smiled and padded up to the she-cat. "Hello Silvertail"he began "How are you on this nice day?"He'd ask trying to strike up a good conversation and then get straight to the point about bragging or boasting that was his plan at least at first glance at her. He wasn't sure how this was going to go, but he was determined anyways.
@Silvertail000

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 9th, 2018, 04:46 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
@Aleka
(Sorry this took so long)

The small feline shivered at the frosty air, her long fur slightly puffed out. She hated the cold. There was nothing fun or even good about it. The prey retreated back to their dens, along with the cats seeking shelter from the bitter, freezing cold breeze.To some, it might actually be warm. The molly had almost no cold tolerance. The warm weather was so much nicer to her. There was actually stuff to do at that time. Go on patrols, hunting, even simply “exploring” the territory would do. Anything but just sit and laze around. Redwillow knew that she was overreacting just because there was a little cold weather. If it was snowing then maybe she would be in a better mood. Or if something actually interesting would happen. Everyone else seemed in a lifted spirit now that they drove Riverclan out of their own home, too. Wasn’t that a little extreme? She couldn’t understand it. Three clans against two? And now the winning clans boast about how they won. Big surprise that the side with more cats would be victorious. Who wouldn’t thought that? The molly, like everyone else, should be supportive and even proud of her clan for driving out Riverclan from their own home. But the situation was so unfair, so unruly to her that she couldn’t. Letting out a sigh, Redwillow scanned the clearing, round yellow eyes looking for something to actually do, except for feeling pity for the “fish-lovers.”
(its fine)

Rabbitstride was in the clearing, his short fur fluffed out. He would rather be in the den but it was too full of cats. He couldn't stand to be crowded. He felt like every cats eyes were on him. There was times when he hated it. They probably all knew how bad of a cat he was just by looking at him. His skinny frame must've made him look pitiful and dreadful to other cats. His ears flattened as he continued thinking. Technically, they weren't exactly wrong. He was a pretty terrible and worthless cat after all. What am I even good for? The tortoiseshell thought as he stared at his paws. Nothing was the answer. Nothing. He wasn't good for anything. It wasn't like he was good at catching prey or fighting. He was just an average cat. It's not like he was really noticed at all for anything. Just one time he wanted some kind of recognition for once. Nothing too big. He just wanted someone to make note of him. Sure, there was cats that avoided him but it wasn't like they would actually notice if he just disappeared one day. Really, no one would care. In fact, his family would probably rejoice. He wouldn't exactly blame them.
And here he was, sitting alone in the clearing. Instead of being like other cats, eating prey or socializing, he was just sitting. Alone. Well, now that he looked around, he wasn't the only one sitting alone. But what was he going to do about it? It wasn't like he was going to go up to a random cat and just start talking to them. He would just slip up, say the wrong thing and make them hate him. Still, wouldn't be that different from his normal socialization.
Old November 9th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Static

Not a noise was made as his new deputy slipped into his den. What gave it away was the scent of Crowmask as he snuck in. Blazingstar's golden hues flicked open in the dim lighting, turning to face the den opening. "Well I guess you can enter," he spoke, his tail wrapping around two tiny kittens sleeping in his nest. His kits were the only reason he seemed to be in his den all the time nowadays. Tail tip twitching with slight inheritance, the leader continued. "So, how may I help you Crowmask?" he asked the cat he was trusting with his clan. They had a long history, although the orange tabby seemed to sweep it away anytime it was mentioned until recently when Crowmask was one of the few most encouraging felines towards his ideas.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 9th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Solstice @Duskflight @Cosmo
[i've been waiting on kal, but i'll post this myself e.e]

Fawn found herself dancing in and out of consciousness in a new area. It smelled rich of herbs, but also hinted at sickness. It was bittersweet, she couldn't quite remember what they called this area of the camp. This was like the vet office, but nicer, quieter. Her blue hues blinked weakly around, her head unmoving and her body rather numb. "Wh-" she managed to roll her head in the direction of whoever was around. "Where am I?" she spoke, hardly more than a whisper.
Closed Thread