Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2019, 06:16 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch padded into the medicine den and limped over to Agaveheart. "Sorry to bother you but I have a cut on my leg that I want you to look at.", he meowed. The tom had cut it when he tried to climb over a tree trunk. His friends had made him see the medicine cat.
(are there any splinters?)

A short gasp came from her muzzle when she saw the cat's face. "Whatever did happen to you?" Her mew was full of concern, realizing what she said she shut her mouth and looked away for a second. "Will do," she mewed simply and padded over to the tom. She carefully inspected the leg, nodded, then went into the den to grab some herbs. "Stay right there, you can sit if you want too," her voice echoed out of her den.

Last edited by Cave; June 21st, 2019 at 06:16 PM.
Old June 21st, 2019, 06:39 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Still as a statue, watching. Waiting. Who would dare to step out of line now? She stared along the clearing, her posture tall and proper as she examined each and every cat within the walls. Her ears were perked, listening as far as she could into the distance. Chillylight was ready to choose her next victim.
It had been a moon since she had killed last, and she was craving the taste of blood. The feel of it coating her fur as she slashed her claws along another's throat. She ached to feel the absolute thrill of watching the life get sucked from someone's eyes as they fell to the floor, bleeding to death. She wanted to kill. To give into her hunger. But who would she target?
Currently, nobody had stepped out of line. She couldn't kill for no reason. Oh, no. That was simply disgraceful. Besides, she had been in the clearing for quite a while, and she couldn't rid the Clan of a little maggot while so many witnesses were around. She's have to kill in secret. Where nobody could hear their screams.
But who on Earth was stupid enough to cross her path?

@Arie
Old June 21st, 2019, 11:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Nebby

Soaringpaw sat in the clearing keeping to herself, before realizing she was bored. She stalked angrily over to a young apprentice and bumped into her before narrowing her eyes at her and spitting,” Watch it, kit!”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 22nd, 2019, 01:54 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Still as a statue, watching. Waiting. Who would dare to step out of line now? She stared along the clearing, her posture tall and proper as she examined each and every cat within the walls. Her ears were perked, listening as far as she could into the distance. Chillylight was ready to choose her next victim.
It had been a moon since she had killed last, and she was craving the taste of blood. The feel of it coating her fur as she slashed her claws along another's throat. She ached to feel the absolute thrill of watching the life get sucked from someone's eyes as they fell to the floor, bleeding to death. She wanted to kill. To give into her hunger. But who would she target?
Currently, nobody had stepped out of line. She couldn't kill for no reason. Oh, no. That was simply disgraceful. Besides, she had been in the clearing for quite a while, and she couldn't rid the Clan of a little maggot while so many witnesses were around. She's have to kill in secret. Where nobody could hear their screams.
But who on Earth was stupid enough to cross her path?

@Arie
Leachie sat again in another corner of the camp. He was still not comfortable around the clan and the large and fluffy brown tom sat just in the sun rays feeling the harsh greenleaf sun hitting his sensitive tissue where the burns were. They were exposed today as Leachie didn't feel like talking to anyone really and the severe scarring and bubbly skin usually kept others from approaching him. Especially the young ones and the tom was rather relieved. He hated his burns and the pain that still came from them was at times insufferable but he had to push through. He huffed slightly, he was growing weak already. Been in the clan had gone nothing good to the large tom and he stood up feeling the soft mushy ground underneath his paws. It was comforting in some ways or another, reminding the former rogue of his home and kithood. It was the only positives in his life he had to admit. Or the beating that he gave Skinktongue, that one had been extremely interesting as well.

Spotting a lone cat in the corner of the clearing he narrowed his eyes. It was strange - at least to the tom - that someone wasn't engaged in any social activity. It was so typical and he was intrigued by this unorthodox behaviour. Standing up, the scars burning across his body he shook the the long and too warm fur before slowly though precisely making his way to the molly in the shadow. Deciding a straight out confrontation would probably be the best idea with this secretive cat he sat down roughly three or four tail lengths away and called out, "Step out of the shadows. Its starting to look suspicious and stupid."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 22nd, 2019, 09:13 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Nebby

Soaringpaw sat in the clearing keeping to herself, before realizing she was bored. She stalked angrily over to a young apprentice and bumped into her before narrowing her eyes at her and spitting,” Watch it, kit!”
@Okapi

Cascadepaw gave the shecat a startled glance. "Im not a kit, beebrain. Im going to be a warrior soon. Get your facts straight."

He bravely stood his ground. If Kiwibounce and the battle against RiverClan all those moons ago had taught him ANYTHING, it was that he should be brave facing new threats, even if the threat was a clanmate.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old June 23rd, 2019, 02:40 AM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Leachie sat again in another corner of the camp. He was still not comfortable around the clan and the large and fluffy brown tom sat just in the sun rays feeling the harsh greenleaf sun hitting his sensitive tissue where the burns were. They were exposed today as Leachie didn't feel like talking to anyone really and the severe scarring and bubbly skin usually kept others from approaching him. Especially the young ones and the tom was rather relieved. He hated his burns and the pain that still came from them was at times insufferable but he had to push through. He huffed slightly, he was growing weak already. Been in the clan had gone nothing good to the large tom and he stood up feeling the soft mushy ground underneath his paws. It was comforting in some ways or another, reminding the former rogue of his home and kithood. It was the only positives in his life he had to admit. Or the beating that he gave Skinktongue, that one had been extremely interesting as well.

Spotting a lone cat in the corner of the clearing he narrowed his eyes. It was strange - at least to the tom - that someone wasn't engaged in any social activity. It was so typical and he was intrigued by this unorthodox behaviour. Standing up, the scars burning across his body he shook the the long and too warm fur before slowly though precisely making his way to the molly in the shadow. Deciding a straight out confrontation would probably be the best idea with this secretive cat he sat down roughly three or four tail lengths away and called out, "Step out of the shadows. Its starting to look suspicious and stupid."

Chillylight hadn't been paying attention to the scarred feline until he came from the crowd to sit in front of her. She immediately grimaced, dark gaze transferring to his face. The molly twitched her tail in disgust, wrinkling her nose. "I can do whatever I wish, thank you. I don't listen to inferior rats." Her pupils narrowed, claws unsheathing as she stared at tom.
I will never kill in the camp. But that won't stop me from clawing up his ears. Her paws shuffled before the large molly was rising to her paws, tail lashing against the ground. Her fluffy fur shone brightly as she stepped into the brighter portion of the clearing. Shaking out debris, Chillylight began to groom her silky fur, watching the other as she did so. Her eyes stared, examined his form closely.
With a snort, she said, "Why are you over here?"
Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Okapi

Cascadepaw gave the shecat a startled glance. "Im not a kit, beebrain. Im going to be a warrior soon. Get your facts straight."

He bravely stood his ground. If Kiwibounce and the battle against RiverClan all those moons ago had taught him ANYTHING, it was that he should be brave facing new threats, even if the threat was a clanmate.
Soaringpaw narrowed her eyes,” You insult me like a kit, your voice sounds like a kit, and you are small.” She smirked narrowing her eyes at her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 23rd, 2019, 01:46 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Chillylight hadn't been paying attention to the scarred feline until he came from the crowd to sit in front of her. She immediately grimaced, dark gaze transferring to his face. The molly twitched her tail in disgust, wrinkling her nose. "I can do whatever I wish, thank you. I don't listen to inferior rats." Her pupils narrowed, claws unsheathing as she stared at tom.
I will never kill in the camp. But that won't stop me from clawing up his ears. Her paws shuffled before the large molly was rising to her paws, tail lashing against the ground. Her fluffy fur shone brightly as she stepped into the brighter portion of the clearing. Shaking out debris, Chillylight began to groom her silky fur, watching the other as she did so. Her eyes stared, examined his form closely.
With a snort, she said, "Why are you over here?"
Leachie was getting fed up with this molly's attitude and made sure with his body language to tell her that. His tail twitched irritably, yet he was intrigued. No other clan cat had treated him like they were the outsider. Apparently this molly didn't do well even among her own and that knowledge truly intrigued the dark male. "Who are you calling a rat? I am not the one slinking in shadows afraid of everyone else." He was blunt and he needed to be. "You can go lick yourself in the ass, apparently ego centered female." As she asked why he was here he hissed out slowly, "I thought you were a friendly soul who felt out of place apparently you're an even bigger asshole than I am. Happy to have met you." His shoulders ached as he pushed forward, into the molly's face and hissed, anger heavily in his tone, "Better learn to keep in check that attitude of yours. I've already tackled one clan cat, what does another really mean. You're all the same, useless without the pack." That was what the brown tom had picked up from his few days in the clan and observing their behavior. Certainly dependent on having each other's back. Guess thats where the rogue had his advantage. Always alone, always having to fight his own battles and never relying on anyone. Although his burns could use something to soothe the pain, but it just fueled the fury deep inside the tom's gut.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 23rd, 2019, 07:34 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw narrowed her eyes,” You insult me like a kit, your voice sounds like a kit, and you are small.” She smirked narrowing her eyes at her.
@Okapi
"I am NOT a kit!" He snarled, eyes narrowed to slits.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old June 23rd, 2019, 09:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

(are there any splinters?)

A short gasp came from her muzzle when she saw the cat's face. "Whatever did happen to you?" Her mew was full of concern, realizing what she said she shut her mouth and looked away for a second. "Will do," she mewed simply and padded over to the tom. She carefully inspected the leg, nodded, then went into the den to grab some herbs. "Stay right there, you can sit if you want too," her voice echoed out of her den.
(only one)

Whisperbranch heard her speak of his face, but brushed it off pretending it was about his leg. "I tried to climb over a down tree trunk and it sliced through my leg.", he replied. 'She doesn't know what happened to you, so be nice,' he thought to himself. Whisperbranch sat down, keeping his injured leg away from the ground.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Closed Thread