Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✰Rowan’s Writing and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:23 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:13 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Today 06:56 AM
Convert this? Profile...
Today 06:50 AM
┆♡ i'm not even a star...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2019, 01:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Okapi
"I am NOT a kit!" He snarled, eyes narrowed to slits.
Soaringpaw blinked looking all shocked,” You could have fooled me!” She then bent down looking down lower to the ground that the apprentice was and sweetly meowed,” Listen kit, it was fun pretending you were an apprentice, now how about you scurry back to the nursery and play with your littermates, alright? Trust me, it’s much more fun being a kit than an apprentice. Enjoy being a kit while you are one, okay? You can play apprentice with me later, unless you want to pretend to me my apprentice and do apprentice duties.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:32 AM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

(only one)

Whisperbranch heard her speak of his face, but brushed it off pretending it was about his leg. "I tried to climb over a down tree trunk and it sliced through my leg.", he replied. 'She doesn't know what happened to you, so be nice,' he thought to himself. Whisperbranch sat down, keeping his injured leg away from the ground.
(Sorry this is late)

Agaveheart slipped back into her den to recuperate and to grab some yarrow and cobwebs. Come on, your a medicine cat now, I will probably have to deal with worse in my new life here, she whispered to herself. Shaking her head in the inky shadows of the den she picked up a small bundle of yarrow and she wrapped some cobwebs around her paw. Padding out of the den, limping with the cobwebs, she approached Whisperbranch. The brown tabby looked at his leg for splinters. Seeing one, she carefully pulled it out and dropped it on the ground below. Picking up her herbs she chewed them, crinkling her nose at the taste she had yet to get used to, she applied them to the wound followed by the cobwebs. "Don't do so much after this, let your leg heal if you can. If your leg hurts more come back to me and I'll see what I can do," she mewed, this time looking up at his face.
Old June 25th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw blinked looking all shocked,” You could have fooled me!” She then bent down looking down lower to the ground that the apprentice was and sweetly meowed,” Listen kit, it was fun pretending you were an apprentice, now how about you scurry back to the nursery and play with your littermates, alright? Trust me, it’s much more fun being a kit than an apprentice. Enjoy being a kit while you are one, okay? You can play apprentice with me later, unless you want to pretend to me my apprentice and do apprentice duties.” She meowed
Cascadepaw gave a low, dangerously quiet snarl. "Look you ignorant foxheart! I am NOT a kit! I am 11 moons old!" His eyes blazed like orange fire. "and I have better things to do than talk to a foxdung excuse for a cat that calls herself Clan."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old June 25th, 2019, 06:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Cascadepaw gave a low, dangerously quiet snarl. "Look you ignorant foxheart! I am NOT a kit! I am 11 moons old!" His eyes blazed like orange fire. "and I have better things to do than talk to a foxdung excuse for a cat that calls herself Clan."
She narrowed her eyes,” Please sweet Cascadekit, this isn’t how you play apprentice.” She replied.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 25th, 2019, 08:09 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She narrowed her eyes,” Please sweet Cascadekit, this isn’t how you play apprentice.” She replied.
"Call me that one...more...time Soaringpaw.. I dare you." He hissed

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old June 26th, 2019, 03:12 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Leachie was getting fed up with this molly's attitude and made sure with his body language to tell her that. His tail twitched irritably, yet he was intrigued. No other clan cat had treated him like they were the outsider. Apparently this molly didn't do well even among her own and that knowledge truly intrigued the dark male. "Who are you calling a rat? I am not the one slinking in shadows afraid of everyone else." He was blunt and he needed to be. "You can go lick yourself in the ass, apparently ego centered female." As she asked why he was here he hissed out slowly, "I thought you were a friendly soul who felt out of place apparently you're an even bigger asshole than I am. Happy to have met you." His shoulders ached as he pushed forward, into the molly's face and hissed, anger heavily in his tone, "Better learn to keep in check that attitude of yours. I've already tackled one clan cat, what does another really mean. You're all the same, useless without the pack." That was what the brown tom had picked up from his few days in the clan and observing their behavior. Certainly dependent on having each other's back. Guess thats where the rogue had his advantage. Always alone, always having to fight his own battles and never relying on anyone. Although his burns could use something to soothe the pain, but it just fueled the fury deep inside the tom's gut.
Chillylight's pupils narrowed to slits as the tom spoke to her. "Watch your mouth or maybe I'll add another scar to your face," she hissed, ears flattening against her head. "Don't step your prissy little paws into places where they shouldn't be." Her head raised and she allowed an indifferent expression to fall over her face. You're in the clearing. Control yourself. Her eyes watched him closely, claws still unsheathed and wishing the ground could be his flesh. "I suggest you take a step away from me before I make you. And listen here, Kitten, you may have taken down a few cats, but they were the weak ones. The ones deserving of death. You better watch where you step if you dare to force your way into the ranks of those strong enough to even have worth within the Clan. Now begone from me," she hissed the final words, her lips pulled back into a snarl.
Old June 28th, 2019, 11:54 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Bubblingbrook smiled contently, laying down in a sunny patch inside the den. The grye elder sighed in the near empty den. Barely any elders these days. All them young'uns want to die for their clan young, rather than serve their clan for many moons and live in bliss for the rest of their lives. She thought, and looked around. Many nests were empty.
@ItsATryp
Old June 28th, 2019, 12:05 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

@.:Virgo:.
Unlike most cats his age, Featherpaw enjoyed talking to some of the elders. Of course, he loved playing around with his friends, too, but many of the older cats were very insightful and interesting to listen to. He couldn't find any apprentices to hang around with in the clearing, so the apprentice decided he'd head over to the elders' den. Maybe he'd be able to talk about how fun being an apprentice was, even if his mentor would scold him for acting like a kit sometimes. With that in mind, the white-and-gray tom headed into the den, a bounce in his step. His eyes landed on a cat out of the few there; it was someone he hadn't talked to before. Hopefully she'd be nice! "Hi there," he greeted cheerfully, approaching.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 28th, 2019, 12:34 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post

Unlike most cats his age, Featherpaw enjoyed talking to some of the elders. Of course, he loved playing around with his friends, too, but many of the older cats were very insightful and interesting to listen to. He couldn't find any apprentices to hang around with in the clearing, so the apprentice decided he'd head over to the elders' den. Maybe he'd be able to talk about how fun being an apprentice was, even if his mentor would scold him for acting like a kit sometimes. With that in mind, the white-and-gray tom headed into the den, a bounce in his step. His eyes landed on a cat out of the few there; it was someone he hadn't talked to before. Hopefully she'd be nice! "Hi there," he greeted cheerfully, approaching.
Bubblingbrook was pulled out of her musings by an apprentice. "Why hello. I didn't hear you come in. My name is Bubblingbrook, what is yours?" The older molly asked kindly. Her dark blue eyes glimmered with wisdom as she spoke, she had lived a while, and had the knowledge to show it. The light grey molly waited for his answer.
Old June 28th, 2019, 12:47 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Featherpaw's ear twitched, his muzzle twisting into a smile. From the elder's response, she seemed really nice, which was great! "Bubblingbrook... I really like that name!" He meowed in response, giggling a bit. "Bubbling... Buh-bul-ling... It's really fun to say." He tested out her name a few more times before looking up at her once more. "Oh-- sorry! I got distracted... My name's Featherpaw! I guess it's 'cause I'm all light and fluffy like a feather." He puffed up his already fluffy tail to demonstrate.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Closed Thread