Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 12:30 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:30 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 12:29 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:05 PM
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 12:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2018, 08:43 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"No reason." He laughed as he sat down beside his sister. "You where just sleeping when you could be enjoining my company and yes I know you will get me back for that but, that is if you can." He joked.
"Are you underestimating me? I hear a challenge," Spiritshadow said, laughing. "I worked my tail off! I have a right to waste the day sleeping." She smiled, her gaze resting on Swiftfox's expression. "So, how's your day been going, Swifty?" Spiritshadow enjoyed nicknaming other cats, and it actually helped her remember their real names. Spiritshadow flickered her tail left and right, fidgeting. She didn't like staying in one place for too long, especially after a nap, since she had way too much energy being kept inside of her; unused energy, and that was a problem.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 15th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
"Many warriors think we should not let them stay in the forest.They think we should eradicate or drive them off completely." Crowmask explained. The deputy did not know what was so hard to understand. Blazingstar had been willing enough to drive Riverclan out of their territory. If they just left them, they were sure to come back to reclaim their territory. He did not know why the leader did not see that,but he decided to go along with the leaders view for now. He was after all the deputy and that was his job. If he proved to not be on the leaders side,he would surely be demoted just as Buttercupbreeze had. They however,had been weak.They had been against driving Riverclan out even though Starclan had said they needed to drive them away.
"However,if you prefer to let them stay, I'm completely fine with whatever you want. You have the most experience with these kind of decisions sense you are the leader." Crowmask added, knowing his previous comment could have angered the leader.

"If they choose to be a threat from where they're at now, I will consider that, but for now, RiverClan is not our problem. They cannot bother us without putting in all the work to get here," Blazingstar responded cooly, not realizing how violent his clan had become. Perhaps it wasn't a good thing after all? The idea concerned him. Had he made a big mistake driving RiverClan away? Doubt flickered in his gaze for a split second before he shook his head clear. "No one is to attack RiverClan unless they show up on the territory," he stated firmly. "Has ThunderClan been crossing the border lately? I would hope they were smart enough not to from what just happened to RiverClan..." he spoke, waiting for his deputy to respond now.
Old November 15th, 2018, 10:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Spottedflight got up and started walking. "So..Is there anything on your mind you wanna get out of your mind at this moment?"She asked knowing that there probably wouldn't be a conversation going on if they were walking around. As Spottedflight walked her fur blew gently in the breeze.

"Ah, nothing Crowmask hasn't already heard," he spoke with a light chuckle. However, he did think of something he could talk to Spottedflight about. It wasn't clan related or leader specific so it would be appropriate. "My kits are growing up really fast though. They'll be out of the den before I know it and I can't believe it," he spoke, looking down at this paws momentarily as he spoke about them. It was weird talking like a dad. Being a dad was just new in general. "It feels like yesterday they were new bundles of fluff the clan welcomed," he finished, looking back up at the territory ahead.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 16th, 2018, 06:48 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
"Are you underestimating me? I hear a challenge," Spiritshadow said, laughing. "I worked my tail off! I have a right to waste the day sleeping." She smiled, her gaze resting on Swiftfox's expression. "So, how's your day been going, Swifty?" Spiritshadow enjoyed nicknaming other cats, and it actually helped her remember their real names. Spiritshadow flickered her tail left and right, fidgeting. She didn't like staying in one place for too long, especially after a nap, since she had way too much energy being kept inside of her; unused energy, and that was a problem.

Swiftfox saw his sister flicking her tail and he knew that she wanted to get up."My day has been going swell. Do you want to get out of here?" He asked with a little bit of amusement flickering in his green/blue eyes. He got up expecting her to say she wanted to go.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; November 16th, 2018 at 06:49 AM.
Old November 16th, 2018, 08:23 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
Swiftfox saw his sister flicking her tail and he knew that she wanted to get up."My day has been going swell. Do you want to get out of here?" He asked with a little bit of amusement flickering in his green/blue eyes. He got up expecting her to say she wanted to go.
"Sure!" she said, hopping up. As she walked towards the entryway / exit, she slapped Swiftfox in the face with her tail. Spiritshadow waited for a reaction, acting as if nothing happened until Swiftfox gave her a worthy reaction. Spiritshadow smiled to herself, eyes reflecting delight. She twitched her ear and moved a bit to the right, giving Swiftfox some space to go first. Spiritshadow always hated being the first at anything. Except for making ships. She always wanted to be the first to make those. It was just part of her nature. Spiritshadow had to go around squealing 'ship' and then their ship name, or else she would feel depressed. Thank goodness Swifty knows I hate staying in one place. He's a decent brother, except for the fact that he DISTURBS my SLEEP. Spiritshadow grinned and waited for Swiftfox to go.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 16th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail000 View Post
"You know, I don't really want to talk with you more then!" She ran off towards the warrior's den.
He snorted. "Never wanted to talk to you anyways. I was just looking for someone to brag to" With a shrug he walked over to the fresh kill pile.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 16th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Busting Ghosts

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Patchpaw watched in amazement on how fast he was, determined to outdo him she took a deep breath and went off in a blur of white and grey as she ran towards the border, turned on a dime, then ran back just as fast. Slowing to a jog, a trot, then a walk she approached him, breathing heavy. Her legs ached from the run so she sat on the grass beneath her. "was that any better" she asked trying not to pant.
Jaggedspring watched her run. He blinked and she was already jogging and then trotting, finally walking to reach him. He smiled at how good she was at running. "That was great"Jaggedspring purred as he told her the news. "So how about we talk a break for a couple of moments. You look pretty tired."He'd say looking at the apprentice sit down after running. He was pretty tired too after running that.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 16th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Busting Ghosts

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

"Ah, nothing Crowmask hasn't already heard," he spoke with a light chuckle. However, he did think of something he could talk to Spottedflight about. It wasn't clan related or leader specific so it would be appropriate. "My kits are growing up really fast though. They'll be out of the den before I know it and I can't believe it," he spoke, looking down at this paws momentarily as he spoke about them. It was weird talking like a dad. Being a dad was just new in general. "It feels like yesterday they were new bundles of fluff the clan welcomed," he finished, looking back up at the territory ahead.
Spottedflight smiled at the mentioning of kits. "I love kits. I've always thought they were so cute. Little fur balls running around the camp, getting told stories by elders. Gosh, it must be hard watching them grow up so fast and then they become warriors and your proud, but at the same time, your questioning Where did all of that time go? It's like you blink and they're all grown up. I hope someday I can raise some kits of my own." She smiled at the thought. "Oh, sorry I'm going off track at this point. All talking about kits and such. It just makes me want to keep talking about them since they're so cute."Spottedflight finished what she was going to say finally. She continued to walk until they reached the border.

Credit-Tenor
Old November 16th, 2018, 05:52 PM
My brain is a circus

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jaggedspring watched her run. He blinked and she was already jogging and then trotting, finally walking to reach him. He smiled at how good she was at running. "That was great"Jaggedspring purred as he told her the news. "So how about we talk a break for a couple of moments. You look pretty tired."He'd say looking at the apprentice sit down after running. He was pretty tired too after running that.
Patchpaw smiled and started licking her paw a moment passed before she asked, "so what do we do now Jaggedspring?"
Old November 16th, 2018, 06:16 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

"If they choose to be a threat from where they're at now, I will consider that, but for now, RiverClan is not our problem. They cannot bother us without putting in all the work to get here," Blazingstar responded cooly, not realizing how violent his clan had become. Perhaps it wasn't a good thing after all? The idea concerned him. Had he made a big mistake driving RiverClan away? Doubt flickered in his gaze for a split second before he shook his head clear. "No one is to attack RiverClan unless they show up on the territory," he stated firmly. "Has ThunderClan been crossing the border lately? I would hope they were smart enough not to from what just happened to RiverClan..." he spoke, waiting for his deputy to respond now.
"The patrols have not reported any Thunderclan scent around our borders.I plan to go on a patrol myself soon to be positive though." Crowmask's assured the leader.He caught the split second of doubt in the leaders eyes,but did not say anything.The deputy did not bring up Riverclan again,but he knew that a lot of warriors would not be happy with this decision.They where battle Hungry right now, and Crowmask's honestly thought it was better to chase them off to, but going against then leaders word was, as he had decided before, the dumbest thing he could do at the time sense it would make Blazingstars distrust him, and he would have to start from scratch on his plans.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Closed Thread