Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:17 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM

Old June 28th, 2023, 11:21 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

Beansprout
RiverClan Leader

Of course, it wouldn't be that easy. Nothing was. He was met with a familiar face as he opened his eye. It was impossible to mistake this cat for anyone else, and a name came to Beansprout's mind automatically. Goosefury. The siamese made sure to maintain eye contact as the other one-eyed tom berated him. Anger and frustration bubbled inside of him, yet he let the cat speak. This wasn't something he should interrupt.

Yes, other cats had taken up the mantle of leader. Cats better than Beansprout. He knew he wasn't the most amazing cat to walk the earth. He wasn't that narcissistic or unrealistic. However, when Goosefury refused him his lives, Beansprout felt compelled to speak. Not in protest, but in indignation. "You better bet I'll be back here once RiverClan has grown under me. I'll prove to you and the rest of the Star Cats that I'm more than worthy of this title and its responsibilities. Got it?"

Then, he awoke, nose cold and vision bleary. His mind, though, was as clear as ever. If he went back to RiverClan as Beansprout, that would only tear the Clan apart. No. The "almighty Star Cats" weren't as clever or smart as they seemed if they wanted him to bring his Clan together while telling them he was refused leadership. "As RiverClan's leader, and the one who will bring this Clan back from the depths of hell into the sunlight where it belongs, I strip myself of my old name. Beansprout is no longer. It will not be Beansprout who saves this Clan, but Beanstar."

The siamese didn't look back as he exited the cave and headed home.
// @dino. \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old June 30th, 2023, 01:06 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Alchemist Kitsune @Omari @Ravensong @ares @carmen.

The splotched medicine cat looked up to the stars while he walked beside his apprentice. The sky was dark, and trees loomed over them, but the stars shone brightly. They were always to find in the depths of the night and were a comfort to Cowtuft. It had been what he focused on when he first walked the trial to the Starcave. Such a blessed area, he dearly missed the piece of moonstone shard he used to hold. Burned in the flames, he wondered if it would be possible to scavenge it. Something he must think about.

Cowtuft looked to his apprentice, offering her a small smile. And now, he was with Lightningpaw. His successor. Strange to think about, really, it felt like years since he became a medicine cat while having only been yesterday simultaneously. "This will.. a much more neutral grounds to meet on.. with everything, it is best we make amends with ThunderClan. .. No need to stir something ..that does not need to .. be stirred, yes..? I am not asking.. for you to be friends with them.. that is your own decision, of course.. but nothing is gained with.. hostility .. " Cowtuft spoke softly, and he dearly hoped the apprentice would indeed deliver an apology to Springpaw.

His ears perked up, the Starcave coming into sight. "Oh! Is it not.. beautiful?" He hummed, picking up his pace to swiftly come to the entrance. It did appear that they were the first to arrive, interesting! "Hm, well.. I...think this is the first time I have been early..?" He was more often than not late to things. He ,, had an issue with daydreams,, and was easily distracted.

Turning to Lightningpaw once more, "I.. am unsure if Ivysnake will make a show.. today, but if she does.. do your best to uhm,, disengage... she can be..." His face scrunched up, a small tilt of his head. "a little bit of a wolfhead..! I,, think she means well.." He wasn't actually sure. Maybe it was ShadowClan culture. How they bonded? Who knew, he was a little unnerved by the ShadowClan medicine cat. Dark forest worshippers.. a shiver rolled down his spine. Cowtuft couldn't fathom.

"I think.. you will have fun!! It is, nice to talk.. amongst everyone.. and you can get.. useful information.. it is how I learned burnet..!!" He chirped. He took a seat in the entrance, his fluffy tail curling around him.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; June 30th, 2023 at 01:06 AM.
Old June 30th, 2023, 03:10 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

The walk had been doing wonders for the wiry framed apprentice as she followed after her mentor, the breeze feeling like a comforting, familiar hug along the path. This wasn't her first time leaving the safety of WindClan's territory. The seastones were well away from their new home, and the very journey to their new camp had led them away from the borders they had once resided in. This was the first time, however, when she felt at peace with the walk. There was no fear like the time they had been driven out of their home by the flames. No incessant curiosity or excitement like the time they'd gone to the seastones. The will to gain the knowledge of the Starcave was there, but it came with a sense of calm to it unlike her usual frame of being.

Her mood soured only a little when her mentor spoke, remembering their inability to meet common grounds in their view on the threat ThunderClan posed. Lightningpaw had no real enmity nor held any grudge against Drizzlecloud and Springpaw. The apprentice had asked a question. Which happened to sound suspiciously like an order from their leader... who just happened to be a colossal arse. And who had threatened their clan right before expecting them to give friendly passage to their medicine cats and teach them all they knew. Cowtuft might not see it as a power move, but the oriental shorthair did not agree. Much as she wished she could see the good in everyone like her mentor did, she struggled with it, having seen too many instances of cats looking out only for themselves to have as much faith in potential enemies. Seen enough death despite her young age to have grown a bit more jaded than such an optimistic outlook of life permitted.

"Might want to remind Bumblestar of that when it's my furless body found by the border," Lightningpaw remarked, her ear giving an annoyed flicker before she sighed. "I know you want to... see the good in her but... I cannot ignore the facts, Tufty. Still, I promise. Won't bring her or my potential hairlessness up. Unless coaxed," she added, a cheeky grin following her last few words in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Silence followed as they moved along, the entrance to their goal upon them. Cowtuft was quick to comment on its beauty as Lightningpaw wrinkled her nose, inspecting the scenery. The place was... pretty, of course, but she was expecting something a bit more... starry? Her imagination had gotten away from her again, no doubt, as she'd started to assume they would be walking on clouds, stars forming the very entrance to the cave. Similar to that first escape she'd had as a kit from the night horrors that had plagued her every night. The night she'd met Featherfoot. Just like Starry Meadow, however, the locale was very much tied to earth, the ethereal feeling from it seemingly coming more from a place of faith and inner peace that augmented the area's natural beauty. If she had to hazard a guess, in any case.

"That's because tonight we were quick as lightning," the apprentice joked as her mentor made his surprise audible, an amused giggle escaping her. Nose wrinkling once more in thought, however, she turned to stare at him at the mention of the one medicine cat apprentice who had not made it to the last gathering. His warning, considering how stubborn he was being on the Bumblestar front, surprising her. "Ivysnake... That is Chuckle's apprentice, correct? I'm sure she's fine. Rainbows and sunshine even," Lightningpaw teased, her whiskers twitching with glee.

"I promise to try my best to not be a wolfhead back, though. Can't be embarrassing you every time we meet with the other medicine cats, now can I? That'll make that first gathering all the less special, yeah?" Mischief glinting in her eyes, Lightningpaw sat, waiting for the others to arrive. She really did have every intention to behave, if only to not further disappoint her mentor, but it was best to not raise his expectations too much on that regard. She knew herself well enough. As much as she'd mastered the art of thoroughly annoying others as a kit, she'd never quite gotten down the ability to be a precious darling and stay put. There was always a first time for everything though, right? Stars above... this was going to be a mess, wasn't it?

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @Ravensong [Elmshadow] | @carmen. [Stonepaw] | @ares [Springpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 30th, 2023, 03:57 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
@x ghostie @Omari @Alchemist Kitsune @carmen. @ares

Was this his first trip to the Starcave alone? Elmshadow couldn't be completely sure, maybe once before, but regardless, this time was different anyways. This time there was a finality about it, there was a new reality about this trip that hadn't quite been present in the days leading up to the halfmoon. Ivysnake wasn't back at camp, she wasn't going to come in the next moon, she wasn't catching up or returning. Elmshadow wasn't a sentimental cat but this was start to a new era, one without the medicine cat apprentice who he'd had his eyes on since she had hardly just begun her apprenticeship. Shadowclan would feel the loss of such a promising young cat for some time to come. Nevertheless, his own duties were not to be put on hold over the death of a clanmate, regardless of relation.

He padded over the growingly familiar path and approached the two Windclan medicine cats who had apparently beat him to their meeting place, but that seemed to be it. Drizzlecloud, Springpaw, and Stonepaw had yet to arrive. He dipped his head cordially to the other medicine cats and then waited.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 1st, 2023, 10:44 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Alright, she had absolutely no clue where she was going. Sure, they had received directions, but things can get a bit confusing when you're trying to navigate somewhere for the first time by yourself–well, not completely by herself, her apprentice was here, of course.. But she didn't really know where they were going either, so at this point Drizzlecloud was just kind of hoping for the best.

"When we arrive.. Let's both try to forget about what happened at the last gathering, and perhaps we shouldn't mention the battle with Shadowclan, either." Unless brought up by someone else, of course, but hopefully they could just ignore the elephant in the room when it came to seeing the Shadowclan medicine cats. It's what medicine cats were supposed to do, right? "And, hopefully this will be a bit less nerve-wracking, too. Still, if you start to feel anxious, let me know and we can take a step away for a bit, alright?"

Her nose twitched when she caught the scent of Windclan and Shadowclan, lifting her head to view the vague shapes of three cats slightly off in the distance. We're they last? Oh, no they weren't.. But almost. For some reason the fact that they hadn't arrived last lifted a bit of weight from her shoulders, but it certainly didn't wash away all of her anxieties.

"Hello!" She chirped once they grew a bit closer, nodding her head to the three cats in a respectful greeting.

[Quick post just to get Drizzle n Spring here on time, sorry for it being a bit on the shorter side. @ares @carmen. @Alchemist Kitsune @x ghostie @Ravensong ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit

Last edited by Omari; July 1st, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old July 1st, 2023, 10:50 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Post Re: The Starcave

Yin peered into the cave and came face to face with someone he knew well. Yang. "Sister, I failed you. I am not worthy of being a brother, let alone being alive." He mewed.
"Brother, it isn't your fault." She responded. "I was nearing my time anyway. I want you to do something for me."
"What?"
"I want you to join a clan, and become a clan cat for me. Please." Yang spoke pleasingly.
"...alright." Yin sighed. "I'll see if one of those 'clan cats' will show me to their leader and allow me to join.
Old July 1st, 2023, 10:42 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Shaken, anxious, and tired. Those were the three emotions that could describe the oriental calico at that given moment. The light breeze of the nightly wind rushing through her long, thick coat didn’t really help either, causing a low, dry huff to escape her maw as exhausted hues scanned around the moonlit area, eyes briefly glancing up towards the distant entrance of the large cave. Springpaw hadn’t really been up at the Starcave before, nor had she ever ventured this far away from the familiar home of ThunderClan territory. Whatever the case was, she had to rely on the little directions that she and Drizzlecloud were given, and in all honesty? They barely even gave both of the felines enough wording of where exactly the Starcave was located. But, of course, they had to rely on their own senses and to see if they would get to the right place at the right time, and it seemed to be just that.

Her exhaustion only seemed to grow more apparent as her ears strained to listen to her mentor speak, her bagged eyes drifting upwards towards the direction of the ticked tabby. Trying to forget about everything that had recently happened wasn’t going to be some simple, easy task, as it was much easier said than done. The bitter thought of the recent battle between ShadowClan and ThunderClan almost quickly began to lace her mind, a small shudder escaping from the young calico. There was so much unnecessary bloodshed that escaped from such a vicious battle, and Gentledoe’s blood was on her own paws. Great StarClan, the bitter thought of such an horrific experience had latched itself in her mind, twisting itself into its endless gates, putting itself in the spotlight as if it owned the place. Another shiver escaped the calico, along from the wistful breeze that blew through her pale fur, peripheral vision steadily growing adjusted with the darker atmosphere of the cave forming ahead of them.

Of course, she still had to answer her mentor’s statement, only giving off a short, cohesive nod of understanding in hopes that the older molly wouldn’t take it to heavy offense. Exhaustion was already creeping enough around the corners of Springpaw’s brain that the young feline already felt like she could simply just collapse onto the dirt below her numbed paws. It would be much better than to stand here and stare into the opening of the narrow cave. “Of… course I won’t mention anything of either event,” she stated, voice slow as she briefly glanced up towards the direction of Drizzlecloud, “we’ve already dealt with enough casualties as it is to mention either of anything, really. We don’t need the other clans to know about what had recently came before us.” It was true, that none of the other clans didn’t really need to know of the recent battle that had happened within her clan. But, if her deepest concerns were correct and that one medicine cat from ShadowClan was there, then she’d surely be certain that he’d possibly mention a good bit of something from the recent battle. Only the stars above knows what horrendous words could spill out of his mouth.

Oh, well, at least Drizzlecloud was going to be there for in case Springpaw was going to have another ‘freak-out’ act again. That whole situation alone from the gathering had only just been embarrassing, knowing just how much of a reputation that she had probably spilt onto the other medicine cats just from that simple act alone. Good lord, they could possibly think that she was entirely unfit to become the next medicine cat itself! Surely that wouldn’t be the case, would it? If that were true, then Springpaw was absolutely dreading on what irredeemable words were bound to escape the other medicine cats’ mouths as soon as they approached the Starcave. Which, it had already had been doing so.

Gosh, the place surely was pretty. Her tired-drenched eyes were quick to take in on the scenery, oceanic hues glancing around at every open nick and cranny that the cave held, slowly contemplating in the dark scenery of the cave. Her comments on the place would remain subtly to herself, as an ear flicked in the direction of her mentor as Drizzlecloud began to introduce herself to the other medicine cats. Ah, right, it seemed that Springpaw should do so herself, even if the action didn’t feel all that right to do as she had met the other medicine cats not so long ago. Craning her head, Springpaw glanced over in the direction of all the cats that had seemingly arrived. Well, creepy Elmshadow was here, that seemed fun. And both Cowtuft and his apprentice was here, so all they needed was Stonepaw, if she remembered.

Sucking in a rather hesitant, deep breath, the calico began to waltz in the other medicine cats direction to stand close with her mentor, the tip of her white-tipped tail twitching as she numbly nodded her head in each of the cats direction. “Greetings,” she spoke briefly, casting a rather blink in greeting, “I hope everyone here has been doing… greatly.” her tone was unreasonably tart and her voice was slow, plus her heavy exhaustion felt like it was on edge. Her blue gaze briefly drifted over in the familiar direction of Elmshadow before quickly focusing back at Cowtuft and Lightningpaw, casting them a rather forced smile. It was best if she had forgotten entirely about the gruesome battle from before and messy gathering, she had to introduce herself to them properly, afterall. She had make some sort of good impression, otherwise.

@Omari @Alchemist Kitsune @Ravensong @x ghostie @carmen

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna
Old July 4th, 2023, 01:11 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

It had taken him a while to get to the Starcave. He had known what it was from vague mentions, he had understood Cowtuft's request, but did he know how to get there? Not remotely. He'd had enough help to push him in the right direction, but he had been hopelessly lost until he had caught the scent of one of the other medicine cats. No matter, he'd made it here eventually. Stonepaw hadn't known much about the Starcave until recently, heck, he didn't know Starclan was a thing until a few nights ago. Coldamber. He still had more than a few questions about her. Who she'd been, why she'd helped him, how she'd died. He was guessing the last one wasn't something someone usually asked the deceased, but he was curious!

Coming up the rise to be faced with the other five, he couldn't help but blow out a sigh of relief. He had known he would be late, but at least they hadn't left without him. That would've been awful. He couldn't help but notice Ivysheep was missing. The bully hadn't been at the gathering, and she hadn't appeared here either. A guilty jolt of glee bounced through his body at the idea of not having to deal with her, but he bit it back. Fawnlight hadn't been mean, so neither would he. Instead, he rewarded them with a small smile as he trotted up to stand beside Lightningpaw.

"Hellooo! Sorry I'm late! Took a couple wrong turns. How're we all doing?" He had to force some of the enthusiasm, but there was a sort of stillness that radiated from the group, making him uneasy and uncertain. Cowtuft had always been introverted and Elmshadow uptight, but the presence of the added three didn't do much to still the water. Springpaw was anxious, he could tell that from a single glance in her direction. It didn't seem to be as bad as from the Gathering, but he had never been skilled at reading the emotions of strangers. The smile cast in her direction only widened in an attempt to seem comforting, but in his eleven moons of life, he had never been quite certain if he appeared that way.

Drizzlecloud was fine, he supposed. He still thought she should be in Riverclan, with a name like that, but she seemed strong and comforting and good. She had a good presence. Lightningpaw was a redeemer. Stars above, he wouldn't have been able to stand this meeting if he there wasn't at least someone around who would say something. Still, with this combination, it would probably be fine. "How's Ivyshe-shadow?" His eyes turned to Elmshadow as he tried to rebuttal his thoughts from earlier. Remedy the mean with well-intended questions. Besides, he really wasn't a fan of all this quiet.

"So, uh, what are we supposed to do here?" Fawnlight hadn't told him, and this hadn't came up when he had spoken to Marigoldleap and Coldamber. It was a new experience, and one with a cool name.

@x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune @Ravensong @Omari @ares

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old July 8th, 2023, 02:25 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck; scarred shoulders, hindleg - left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Alchemist Kitsune @carmen. @Ravensong @Omari @ares
|| apologizes about the delay in response! been feelin' quite sick ueue
Cowtuft stared blankly at Lightningpaw's response, only raising a small eyebrow. As if to say, ahem? Hello? He did not enjoy the image that came to mind and simply settled for shaking his head back and forth. They did not need to start this conversation again, that could be for later. After this meeting. He settled for a small nod of his head, "Thank you, " Cowtuft responded sincerely. If they could maintain peace, the gentle giant would be pleased.

A soft chuckle escaped from him at Lightningpaw's pun, pausing momentarily. "C..chuckles?" He questioned, slowly tilting his head to the side. "If you are referring to uhm.. Elmshadow..! I do believe, yes..!" He wasn't sure for the reason of the name, but his whiskers twitched in amusement either way. Ooh, thank the stars Elmshadow was not here yet. Cowtuft doubt he would be as fond.

A small snort came from him and he playfully rolled my eyes. "You could never.. embarrass me.. Lightningpaw, " He corrected, yes - the first Gathering she had gone to had been.. interesting, per say, but he wouldn't consider himself embarrass. He could never be ashamed of her. Perhaps that was why StarClan choose her instead of him.

His ears perked up as someone approached. Their was the scent of ShadowClan and Cowtuft briefly wondered who of the medicine cats it was. Still, he dipped his head in greeting. Becoming quieter with someone else here, his feathery tail curled around his paws. A small chirp once another joined with a smaller cat. ThunderClan. It was when the littler one spoke that Cowtuft's eyebrows furrowed in concern. They seemed so tired! Ooh, goodness. Poor little guy.

Then, Stonepaw came and Cowtuft smiled brightly at him. "Hello, Stonepaw..!" He gestured, pausing at the other's first question. The medicine cat looked around, and he supposed there was indeed no Ivysnake. That was peculiar. "Will she not be joining us..? I do hope all is well with her.." He signed towards Elmshadow. She had missed the Gathering previously and that was far from her. Ivysnake clearly had determination for her role, she was no cat to stay behind!

Cowtuft turned back to Stonepaw. "Well.. we typically exchange.. information about new herbs.. different techniques.. those sorts of things.. and we visit our ancestors.. with the Moonstone.. " then, his gaze went back to Drizzlecloud and Springpaw. "Have you ..two been settling in your.. new roles well? I am unsure if you have had the chance yet.. but perhaps I could go over.. a few basic herbs with you two..? If someone has not already?" Cowtuft offered.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all
Old July 9th, 2023, 10:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

Aha! There it was. She saw it. Cowtuft might thing he was being a sneaky kitty, but she saw those whiskers twitch. It wasn't her fault this Elmshadow was just a bundle of chuckles and delight. As far as she knew. Maybe she'd caught him on a bad night the last time. Who knew?

And speaking of the dark, brooding, silent medicine cat, is seemed he was here! Alone? Hmm... That was odd. Perhaps something had happened to his apprentice? Maybe there was sickness running rampant in ShadowClan? Whatever it was, it had to be fairly harsh for the wolfhead - Cowtuft described her that way she could use it all she wanted - to not have come around, right? It wasn't like one could just... opt out of these things, right?

Regardless of what had happened, Chuckles seemed polite enough even if he seemed a bit sterner than the other medicine cats, going as far as giving a silent greeting. That... was more than she'd gotten last time, honestly, and Lightningpaw gave a small dip of her head back. After the argument she'd started last time, she had to stay as polite as possible... for as long as possible. For Cowtuft's sake. Even if she thought all this politeness was making this event dreadfully boring.

Gratefully, the young apprentice didn't have time to dwell too long in such thoughts, as the ThunderClan medicine cat and her apprentice soon showed up as well, greeting the three that had already arrived rather amicably. Or at least... Drizzlecloud had been amicable. Springpaw spoke like she'd just been forced to ingest a mouthful of the most bitter herbs she'd ever swallowed. The lithe calico was truthfully unable to tell if this molly was tired or just against the idea of interacting with either WindClan medicine cats. Her facial expression was not helping matters much, either... Quirking a brow at the forced smile sent their way, Lightningpaw responded, sending a cheeky little smirk back. Cowtuft had asked her to keep the peace, and what was more peaceful than smiling back when being smiled at?

Before she could question Springpaw over what was vexing her so - or what stick had gone and got stuck in her tail, whichever worked - Stonepaw arrived, marking the arrival of all medicine cats at the StarCave. The smirk on her lips turning more genuine at the sight of the tom, she lifted a paw in greeting. Stonepaw had been right fun last time, hadn't he? Maybe they could get to know each other better today? If any extra drama could be avoided, in any case. Gratefully, Cowtuft instantly kept her busy. The apprentice was uncertain if the others could understand her mentor's gesturing in its entirety, but frankly at this point, she always began her translation by instinct. It was simply simpler than the awkward silence that sometimes followed before it was made clear that she had to translate anyways.

"Cowtuft says hello! And also wishes to know if your apprentice won't be joining us," Lightningpaw mewed, turning her attention on Chuckles. "He hopes all is well with her. As for what we do here - excellent question by the way, I had so many things in mind I proper forgot that, can you believe - Cowtuft says this is were we exchange information of new herbs and different techniques without warriors and leaders screeching over our heads and making all that information very easy to get lost in the pandemonium... I added that last part, I'll behave starting now, promise yeah?" the apprentice mewed, blue eyes sparkling with mischief as she turned to her mentor with a playful smile that wholly promised the contrary. "Apparently we also evaporate our ancestors... Wait, really? No hang on. Visit. That was visit! My bad!"

Turning to the two ThunderClan medicine cats with whiskers trembling as she contained a small bout of giggles threatening to evaporate her from the meeting, she continued translating for Cowtuft. Until someone told her it wasn't necessary, of course. "My mentor wishes to know if you two have been settling in to your new roles. He is unsure if you two have had chance to practice, but he would be happy to go through some basic herbs with both of you if you haven't found some help in the matter already," she finished, turning to Cowtuft once more, while tapping her tail against the ground. The visits from the ancestors and the moonstone sounded fascinating, but even more so was the exchange of herbal knowledge. Things she could actually use to help her clan? No wonder medicine cats like to play nice and behave. That was definitely easier than everyone learning every single herb on their own through trial and many a potential error, as far as she was concerned.

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Omari [Drizzlecloud] | @Ravensong [Elmshadow] | @carmen. [Stonepaw] | @ares [Springpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios