Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:56 AM

Old June 24th, 2017, 03:39 PM

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart nodded, listening to Daystripe, in a way. However, she was still sorry, since Daystripe had looked happy. "Where should we walk to?" She asked softly, since they seemed to be in the middle of the territory. Anywhere they could go if they needed to, except other clans' territory, but she didn't think either of them needed to do that anyways. "I'd honestly be fine with anywhere," she said softly, wanting to let her mate make the choice, instead of her. She hadn't been outside the camp in awhile as well, so maybe new routes or new spots had been discovered.

The tortishell had always been amazed by new things. Honestly, it didn't matter from what age, when she had opened her eyes, she had been amazed by other cats, when she had been out of the nursery for the first time, she had been amazed by the sun, and the old camp. Despite being curious in that way, she had always been cautious as well, and had never snuck out of the camp, even when her littermates had been pestering her to. It had all been for that amazing experience when she had first been outside the camp as an apprentice. She often would laugh to herself as she remembered that, wanting to chase every bug and piece of prey that showed up. Looking over at Daystripe again, she listened for his decision, smiling the whole time.
"Well, I don't know about that, there are so many places we could actually go to, we could go enjoy the sunset for a bit, I don't know, there are also so many things to do." Daystripe mewed, gazing in the she-cat's beautiful green hues, they could actually go anywhere on the territory, because they couldn't just go and step on other clan's territories.

(Yay, writer's block strikes again xD)
Old June 24th, 2017, 03:59 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Well, I don't know about that, there are so many places we could actually go to, we could go enjoy the sunset for a bit, I don't know, there are also so many things to do." Daystripe mewed, gazing in the she-cat's beautiful green hues, they could actually go anywhere on the territory, because they couldn't just go and step on other clan's territories.

(Yay, writer's block strikes again xD)
(( How wonderful xD ))

"Going and seeing the sunset doesn't sound too bad," Spottedheart agreed, looking at how the sky was beginning to turn hues of red and yellow. She had always envied the beauty of the sky at that time, as it really was beautiful. Sure, the sky turned the color of fire, and...that wasn't always the best, but still, most cats had to admit it was pretty. Her green eyes seeming to light up as they reflected the sky, smiling now, looking at Daystripe.

As an apprentice, she had often snuck out of camp to watch the sunset. Even then, the self-conscious Spottedpaw had been comparing herself to more beautiful cats and leaders and medicine cats with their wisdom. She had always told herself that she would never be like them, and even now, she knew she had been right. She wasn't the prettiest in the clan, she knew that, and she wasn't very wise either, having endured her fair share of mishaps in the past. However, she was starting to be able to cope with that, smiling over at Daystripe again. She did have a mate after all, and quite a handsome one at that as well. "Where do you think is the best spot to watch it?" She asked, nuzzling her mate once again, a soft purr escaping her throats as she started to regain herself again.
Old June 24th, 2017, 11:23 PM

Quote:

(( How wonderful xD ))

"Going and seeing the sunset doesn't sound too bad," Spottedheart agreed, looking at how the sky was beginning to turn hues of red and yellow. She had always envied the beauty of the sky at that time, as it really was beautiful. Sure, the sky turned the color of fire, and...that wasn't always the best, but still, most cats had to admit it was pretty. Her green eyes seeming to light up as they reflected the sky, smiling now, looking at Daystripe.

As an apprentice, she had often snuck out of camp to watch the sunset. Even then, the self-conscious Spottedpaw had been comparing herself to more beautiful cats and leaders and medicine cats with their wisdom. She had always told herself that she would never be like them, and even now, she knew she had been right. She wasn't the prettiest in the clan, she knew that, and she wasn't very wise either, having endured her fair share of mishaps in the past. However, she was starting to be able to cope with that, smiling over at Daystripe again. She did have a mate after all, and quite a handsome one at that as well. "Where do you think is the best spot to watch it?" She asked, nuzzling her mate once again, a soft purr escaping her throats as she started to regain herself again.
"Well, we did do it a couple of times in the past and you seemed to like it, I even remember that cute smile you had on your face when we did, you were pressed against me and purring like crazy." Daystripe chuckled, it had actually been a pretty cute moment he had with the she-cat, but he would remember every bit of time he had with his mate, he would always remember the times he had with his mate, even dead, in StarClan, he would always remember what he did with his family and mate.

He knew the she-cat would probably think that she wasn't the prettiest in the clan, but to him, she was, she was his whole life and the prettiest she-cat he had met, maybe she wasn't the prettiest for some, but for him, she sure was, those breath-taking green eyes she had, he couldn't resist those, whenever she gazed at him, it felt as if they were piercing through his heart, in a good way though.
Old June 25th, 2017, 02:31 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"Hey, pretty good!" Blazingcomet laughed after her announcement of her new nickname for him. Blazey was a nice name. He liked it. "So that makes me Blazeycomet now, right? The fiercest warrior in all the land! Cats run away from the dreaded Blazey!" His expression became playful as he took a few pawsteps towards her, half creeping and half moving quickly before he leapt, tail waving wildly behind him and hues flashing with excitement as he aimed for the silvery feline. Drizzleshard was a fun cat to hang around. He liked it. And he was enjoying his time with her even right now, just laughing and talking about nothing. All good things came to an end, but he would milk this until it was far beyond ended. He would keep their play going for as long as he could before they had to stop and talk about a serious matter. Blazingcomet wished that Gingerblossom were there at the moment, but he would have to make do without her - she had always been good at keeping a conversation positive. He could do that, though! No big deal. Yeah... no big deal.

The one thing Asterpaw wanted to do more then anything else at the moment was talk to Azulpaw. Just talk to him. About anything, really - well no, that was a lie. She wanted to talk about what had happened. Why he was with Alabasterpaw. Why she had gone with Bluepaw, why she wasn't talking to him, what was going on with everything around them... those topics in particular. But anything would do. Anything except for the reason she had gone to Bluepaw for. Azulpaw could never know that she had killed a cat. She had killed him. And she'd tried to stop the blood from coming, she could remember the way he had looked at her right before he died... those eyes would haunt her memory forever. Sparta. That had been his name, Sparta, but he was gone now and she was still living. Although perhaps she shouldn't be. In part Asterpaw wished she were dead.

Dead alongside that Dusk Syndicate cat where she would have been found and of course her friends would have mourned her... they would have been sad if she died... but at least she would feel like she had done something right. How was that supposed to fix things? Asterpaw didn't know. She was just confused at the moment, and lost, and worn out... worn down... more then anyone could know. Her hues flashed for a moment with worry before she sighed and put her head on her paws. So, in a shorter version of what she was thinking of, Asterpaw was depressed - partly bored - and wanted to talk to her friend. That was all. The sting in her ear was gone by now, and she was glad of that much... at least Bluepaw hadn't bitten her too hard. But the shock from the initial bite still wasn't gone. Why? Why had he felt like that was a good idea in the moment?

Sure, she had done things she regretted, but physical harm was not one of them. At all. The mention of physical harm brought Asterpaw's hues down to her leg. It was still scarred. Not to mention the rest of her body wasn't looking too good either... that cat had at least fought hard. Perhaps that was what was keeping her on the brink of sanity. Asterpaw had never had a reason to fight that hard before. Never had a reason to kill before. But she had been fighting for her life, and in that moment, as Buzzardstride had reminded her... it was her life or his. Should've been mine. I'm not a killer. I'm not a fighter. It's not who I am and I shouldn't have tried. Those thoughts didn't help her much, although they were meant to at first. She wasn't a killer. She wasn't a fighter. Those were the only two things that seemed to offer any consolation to the distressed Asterpaw.

If only she could just talk to him. But at the moment? Asterpaw couldn't even bring herself to look at him, and it was probably a good thing that she couldn't see him staring at her. Swallowing, she kept her eyes fixed on the ground and moved in that direction before turning her back on him once more. Perhaps... perhaps she could just... just ask for an explanation. That couldn't hurt, right? It was okay, right? If Bluepaw came back she would tell him what had happened. "I'm not supposed to talk to you." Pause. "And I don't know why I am right now." Pause. "Okay, maybe I do, but I have a good reason." A third pause, and this time she sighed and brought herself to look at him - just briefly, just so he could see that she was making an effort. Perhaps she should move away. The feline quickly did so, far enough away so that it didn't look like anything was happening.

"Why? Why are you with Alabasterpaw? Why isn't she trying to..."
[CENTER]Her voice trailed off, faltering for a moment before she continued. "Hurt you? Why are you so upset?" Why. Just why would have been a perfect question, but she wanted to talk. It felt good to talk. Asterpaw hoped that her questions would be answered, so she could sort her way out of this mystery that she seemed to have gotten herself into. But, everyone had played a part in it... Bluepaw. Silverpaw. Nightpaw. Foxpaw. Azulpaw. Alabasterpaw. All of those cats had contributed to her confusion, and she was sure she had contributed something to their lives. Perhaps not Silverpaw, she still wasn't sure what she thought of the little silver cat, and perhaps not Foxpaw, but the others she was confident about. But why? That was a question that she was currently asking now. Just like a kit, she was curious. And just like a kit, she wanted to know everything about her current world.

[CENTER] 
As Bluepaw moved away, Alabasterpaw stayed sitting. She thought for a moment about her past... and what she wanted her future to look like. The past was muddy. She understood that her once snow white pelt, and once completely clean record were both soiled now, but she could fix that. Wipe her slate clean. Clean her pelt. No one would ever know that she had done anything, and Alabasterpaw would once again be the number one flirt in the Clan. Well... if she did start over, perhaps she would change a few things. It was too bad she couldn't go back in time. She would have chosen Azulpaw to begin with. Maybe then this wouldn't have happened. Perhaps then she wouldn't have another sinister cat that she was pairing up with. For another, she wouldn't have hurt the grey tom. Jealousy did some crazy things to the mind, but this was crazy on a whole new level.

This was crazy times one hundred. And, Alabasterpaw was perfectly aware of it. For a third thing, she probably wouldn't have partnered up with Bluepaw. The piebald cat scared her, whether he was aware of it or not - but it didn't matter if he was aware of it. It would have been better if he didn't know. For her future? Bluepaw would stay with Asterpaw. She would stay with Azulpaw. They would have kits, and families of their own, and hopefully things would stay neutral between them. If she could, she could break her future mate apart by having him fight with Asterpaw more. That was why she wanted them to talk. Fighting always broke hearts... and, sometimes resulted in scars. Both physically and emotionally. They didn't need any more scars... well, Asterpaw could use some physical ones just so that she was no equal in beauty to Alabasterpaw, although the she cat was confident that wasn't the case at all.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]That couldn't be why Bluepaw had chosen her! It just couldn't. Alabasterpaw glanced over to see her sister sitting closer then she had before. Was it her imagination, or... was Asterpaw talking? "Ooh, naughty naughty, girly." Her laugh came out high pitched and maniacal, although it wasn't loud enough for the two apprentices to hear.
Drizzleshard laughed again at Blazingcomet's- Blazeycomet's- statement. "And I'm Drizzybooshard, the fairest she-cat," she responded playfully, her tail twitching with a mind of its own. Her deep indigo eyes shone brightly as she laughed again, but it broke off as Blazingcomet's orange form leaped at her. The dappled silver feline stepped out of Blazingcomet's path, and spun around nimbly as he landed, letting out a kit-like mewl that ended as a playful squeal as she leaped at him, paws outstretched. It felt good to have someone to chat casually with, to play with without worrying about seeming kit-like. It was a good way to relive stress, something that she'd had way too much of since her mate, Oakstep, died. Blazingcomet seemed the only cat she'd really connected with since him.

Blazingcomet. He was so funny, so sweet, so playful. He reminded her so much of Oakstep, yet was so different at the same time. Drizzleshard was secretly hoping that he would take their relationship to the next level, though it was a bit early for that. They'd only known each other for a day, though it felt like a lifetime. The silver feline hoped that Blazingcomet felt the same way about her that she did about him, felt the same spark when he looked at her as she did when she looked at him. It would be logical that he didn't, since they barely knew each other, but Drizzleshard hoped he wanted to get to know her better. The dappled she-cat didn't know if love at first sight exsisted, but if it did, this was it.

Last edited by Splash; June 25th, 2017 at 02:33 AM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:41 AM

Quote:
"Well, we did do it a couple of times in the past and you seemed to like it, I even remember that cute smile you had on your face when we did, you were pressed against me and purring like crazy." Daystripe chuckled, it had actually been a pretty cute moment he had with the she-cat, but he would remember every bit of time he had with his mate, he would always remember the times he had with his mate, even dead, in StarClan, he would always remember what he did with his family and mate.

He knew the she-cat would probably think that she wasn't the prettiest in the clan, but to him, she was, she was his whole life and the prettiest she-cat he had met, maybe she wasn't the prettiest for some, but for him, she sure was, those breath-taking green eyes she had, he couldn't resist those, whenever she gazed at him, it felt as if they were piercing through his heart, in a good way though.
Spottedheart laughed slightly as she remembered that event. She had been pretty happy then, she couldn't deny it, and she was pretty happy now as well. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if that happened all over again, since she was even more happy than she had been back then. Someday, she would love to show her kits that, and see how they reacted. Sure, they had seen the sky turn the reddish-orange it turns when the sun is setting, but she wanted to show them the beauty of watching the giant sun go down, as she hoped it would astound them as much as it had astounded her.

She was always observing her kits, yes, it was the love of a mother that made her want to keep them all safe. She was so Eager when they had opened their eyes, and slightly nervous when they had first wanted to venture out of the nursery. She had heard tales of hawks and eagles coming and taking kits away, and she didn't want that to happen to any of them. Thankfully, that didn't happen on that first day, and it hasn't happened since then either. Starting to slow down a bit as she saw the sun begin to appear, the giant reddish-yellow circle sinking into the ground. The first warriors of Startclan were starting to appear in the sky as well, making her start to smile a bit, slowing down a lot more now, only taking one paw step for a couple of seconds, starting to become mesmerized by the sunset.
Old June 25th, 2017, 01:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Perhaps, I'm not better than Bluepaw--I'm so sorry!'' He yowled sarcastically from atop the tree. Here he was trying to avoid fighting with her, but it seemed like everything gotten worse between them. Would anything ever be better as it was those moons ago? He seriously couldn't figure out what went wrong. Or, why she decided to approach him in the first place. Azulpaw felt that it would had been better if she stayed away. And, now look where they stood. Azulpaw firmly stayed in the tree, as rigid as could be. He wondered how long she would stay down there. Or, did he have to say something else in order to run her off? The tom peered below, and all he wanted to was yell at her that he was just playing, he wanted to pin her, indulge in any game of play, but he knew he couldn't. He had an eerie feeling that someone was watching him from the shadows, so he didn't take his chances. The feline, quietly tightened his tail around the tree branch as he studied his eyes on Asterpaw.

She was just right there. Sitting there. Was she waiting? Perhaps his words had struck her. In a way, that made her hurt. That made her give up. Azulpaw took in a deep breath. He knew he was wrong for what he said. Pretty harsh, but that didn't stop him from taking the words back. Azulpaw would never take those words back. He was pretty hurt by what she said when it came to Bluepaw. Possibly, he shouldn't had been angry at that fact. Asterpaw was living by a promise that she bet on her soul to keep. Azulpaw would had done anything for her to break that promise. Upon her words, he froze, looking down with sad eyes as she begin to walk away. Already too late, he didn't dare say the words aloud. Why would he? That would only cause even more hurt, and confusion, and sadness. So, he allowed Asterpaw to walk away, going towards Bluepaw, who seemed to already be making his way back with a graceful smile.

They were...perfect for each other. Azulpaw tilted his head, sighing lightly. He finally got the chance to talk to her, and it ended that way. Now, she was going towards Bluepaw for comfort, and all Azulpaw could do was watch. He supposed that he could stop sulking and actually be happy for them. It was nothing wrong with that. Except for the fact that he didn't want to be happy for them. Azulpaw blinked his eyes, allowing them to move to another sight. From atop the tree, he could make out the birds. He remembered how he begged to be free like them as they flown. It was everything to him. Now, all he just wanted was to cuddle up with Silverpaw, and listen to her talk all day about her day. He rather hear her go on and on about this and that, or gush about here and there. The silver feline was always happy, always optimistic, always clueless about the real world around her. Azulpaw took a quick glance towards Asterpaw and Bluepaw. He begged--oh, how he begged Silverpaw would never experience or know about heartbreak. She was too innocent for such forms of vulnerability. Besides that, Azulpaw knew he would protect her from anything. Just like he would protect Asterpaw from everything.

''Kill me now.'' He groaned to himself as he delicately laid down in the tree. The last place he needed to be at the moment was up a tree. It brought unpleasant memories for him, yet they were always a form of comfort. He wasn't scared to climb trees much anymore. The only part he feared was the fall. The bashing. Ugh, the bashing. He could remember from the battle how much his head had hurt from what Alabasterpaw had done to him. Was he crazy for promising to love her? After she tried to kill him? Maybe it was the number she was putting on him, causing his brain cells to dissolve or break apart. Azulpaw didn’t know, nor did he want to find out. He was caught off guard when the white demon made her appearance. The tom rolled his eyes as he looked away from her, but his yellow hues calmly gazed back down on her as he flicked his tail. ‘’Always have to ruin my fun, don’t you, love?’’ He mused, slightly, and stayed longer in the tree. No one told Azulpaw what to do. So, instead of doing what she commanded right away, the tom simply enjoyed the view, taking one of his paws and giving it a tender lick. She was bound to get annoyed with his antics.

It wasn’t like she was going to hurt him, anymore. Besides that, he figured she wouldn’t find herself climbing a tree. Alabasterpaw was somewhat lazy to the eye. She didn’t like to do much work. Azulpaw found this humorous, so he stayed further up, looking down at her, and blowing off a soft sigh. ‘’I won’t hurt myself. Trust me. It would be a blessing if that happened.’’ He cooed down to her, making his voice sickly sweet. Wasn’t that what she wanted? For him to be sweet, controlled, and vulnerable. The tom shook his head. It was no use of playing around, so he swiftly made his way down every branch, almost losing his footing on one of them, before he dropped to the ground, managing a delicate fall. He growled to himself. ‘’Still need to work on my balance.’’ He shook his head lowly before padding slowly towards Alabasterpaw, making sure to brush his fur alongside hers before appearing on her other side. ‘’You wanted me, sweetheart?’’ He blinked his eyes, and at first didn’t show any expression on his face, but soon his signature annoying smirk was placed on his maw, and his eyes half-lidded. Whatever Alabasterpaw had to say must had been extremely important.

Bluepaw lazily made his way back over to his friends. His ears had flicked. He was still slightly disturbed that Alabasterpaw wanted Asterpaw and Azulpaw to still be friends. Wasn’t it the plan to keep them away from each other in the first place? At least, that’s what ha last remembered. The tom hopped over a couple rocks before he stopped for a moment. ‘’Alabasterpaw must be up to something…’’ He shook his head, but he didn’t have time to figure that out yet. He figured he would talk to her whenever they could be alone.

Additionally, he found it extremely hilarious that Alabasterpaw settled for Azulpaw. The piebald found it weird that she settled for something so...beaten up. He was truly a second choice when it came to the two of them. His attitude...his wounds...his personality was all a downer. A waste of space he truly was. Though this was only Bluepaw’s thoughts towards his old best friend. And, as time went on, and things were accustomed to, Bluepaw figured he would re-establish the burned bridges that he broke off with Azulpaw. All those moons ago when Bluepaw found the strength to pin his best friend down...Just for a she-cat. Those words penetrated him at first, and they scared him. That wasn’t the tom Bluepaw wanted to be.

He became it, however. He felt his feelings creating a whole; an empty one. Lost of everything it once had. Honestly, Bluepaw wanted to establish friendships, but instead he created more enemies. He was far into deep. Something he was afraid of being, and he solely had blamed Alabasterpaw for everything. At the moment, it wasn’t time to play the blame game. After all, Bluepaw had won. He got Asterpaw, and Azulpaw? Lost a great friend because at the moment, he could see Asterpaw. She looked sad, and this made him trot her way.

‘’Asterpaw, what’s wrong?’’ His voice was sincere as he stared at her. What could had happen while he was gone? ‘’Did Alabasterpaw say something to you?’’ Now that he thought about it, where was Alabasterpaw? She was a sneaky white demon that acted like a snake. Slithering around and looking for someone to seep venom into. His eyes calmed when he saw her socializing with Azulpaw. The sight made him sick as he watched the grey feline wrap himself around her. ‘’Did Azulpaw do something to you?’’ He leaned his head down to get a better look at the she cat.

Bluepaw honestly hated seeing others cry. He definitely didn’t want Asterpaw to cry. She was suppose to be happy. His happy angel that he would love and cherish forever. The tom knew he would hurt anything that spoiled her spirits. Gingerly, he stepped closer to her, trying to give her the well needed comfort that he felt she would need. Bluepaw tried to remain calm and collective, but everyone knew what would happen if someone hurt the feelings of his new love. If he lost Asterpaw, the tom would feel that he lost everything. Everything.
"Yes, I did want you, sweetheart. Thank you for being so obedient and coming down here right away. I really am happy you were so sweet, love." Partly she was speaking to bother him. Alabasterpaw was no fool - she knew that when she acted that way, no one liked it. Especially not him. She was frustrated that he had stayed up there just a little longer and hadn't come down right away. She nuzzled up against him, brushed herself all over him, and gave the side of his face a tender lick. It felt odd not to be angry with him, but hey! She was getting what she wanted. And she had taken what he wanted away. No more competition, no more lies, no more secrets. Just happiness and attention for her. As far as Azulpaw went... once he was no longer shiny and new and interesting, she would discard him as though he meant absolutely nothing to her.

Yes, even when in love Alabasterpaw still had ideas like that. "Now that you're here, my handsome love - let me ask you something." Alabasterpaw smiled, before bringing her maw up close to his ear. From a distance it might look sweet, but her mind was boiling with rage once more at being about to ask him why he'd been so nice to her beloved sister at the end of their conversation. Why did he care? What was his game? "Darling, why did you change your tune so near the end of your little argument? Apologizing to her - tsk tsk, sweetheart. Do you like the game she's playing with you? She's just playing a game. You know Asterpaw, everything's a game with her - and I'm afraid this time you're getting involved in something that you really shouldn't. Now here's my advice to you, darling... drop it. Drop her. Right here and now." Her voice became dead serious.

"Or, you could go chase after her. Tell her you're sorry. Make up with her so that she can reel you back in, lying, playing her game with you. And here I thought you were smart, Azulpaw. So prove it. Make up your mind whether you're okay for her to play with you... or whether you're ready to drop everything for good. I'll be here waiting either way, because I'll support you. And I'll take you no matter how weak and worthless you are."
It was as though he wasn't even there. She was speaking about him like he was an object. She would take him. She would support him. What was this game Alabasterpaw was playing? It was even more confusing then Asterpaw's. See, she really believed the words she had told him. That was the sick, twisted way of the feline. This was why it was hard to resist her. If she believed what she said? Everyone else would too.

It was near-to impossible to say something rude to Alabasterpaw and then get away with it. Everything Azulpaw had said to her? He was paying for it now. She'd found a way to get her revenge because apparently, physical abuse just wasn't enough anymore. But why? Why hadn't he broken, how had he found the strength to fight back in their last battle?... what had Asterpaw told him? The white feline wasn't sure. And she still hadn't gotten to explain things to Bluepaw. She still hadn't explained her plan to him, but nevermind. He would see. And once she twisted Azulpaw's mind around, perhaps there was a way to use him as well. To break himself and her. Until they were both nothing but shadows of what they had been. Obedient slaves, there to serve her and Bluepaw. It was funny to think that Azulpaw might actually act like an obedient cat for once to her.

So far things were not going according to plan... not as much as she had planned. But hey, these things took time! Love was a process. A process that Alabasterpaw was going to dominate, smash, and then fix for her own benefits... for good. Alabasterpaw was close to being a warrior. Just a little longer, and then Azulpaw would be her mate. Asterpaw would be Bluepaw's. And no more feelings would arise.

Azulpaw's hurtful words were still ringing in Asterpaw's head. Still playing back over and over again, bothering her, annoying her to the brink where she was almost ready to go and slap him down. Did it matter anymore? Did her feelings have any effect on the tom anymore? Did she... did Asterpaw care about him anymore? What a silly thought. Of course she didn't! She didn't have to! She wasn't supposed to care! She had to... pretend that she didn't. Hope that Bluepaw wouldn't pick up on the fact that she did, she really did. Although facts were facts, and she was honestly pretty sure that the piebald feline had picked up on that already. Maybe he knew. Maybe he didn't. Either way, it wasn't going to matter anymore. Was she with Azulpaw? No. She was with Bluepaw. And Azulpaw was with Alabasterpaw. A twisted circle indeed, with knots and miniature circles, and everything else confusing.

Asterpaw didn't know whether she felt safe or not. At Bluepaw's words, she shook her head. She would not cry. She was strong. She was stronger then she thought, or she never would have been able to get through all of this trauma. It was a lot. Of course, Asterpaw already knew Azulpaw was strong. A lot stronger then Bluepaw... perhaps not in the fighting arena, but outside of it, he definitely was. Much more then he thought. The confidence she had tried to instill in him had started seeping into herself over the past couple of moons. And now it was slowly beginning to leave. She was still strong. She still told herself that as often as she could. "I'm strong. I'm stronger then I look. I'm stronger then I feel. I'm strong." Over and over again Asterpaw muttered this under her breath, quietly enough for her to have been considered thinking, not even saying it.

Once she had the courage to speak, Asterpaw sighed and turned her grey-green hues on Bluepaw. "Alabasterpaw wasn't over there, I didn't -" Her voice was cut off as she saw the white feline and the grey one cuddling in the most disgusting manner. Fine. If that's how it was? Fine. There was nothing left for her to do. Her only source of comfort was Bluepaw at this point, although she wouldn't let go of what he had done. What she had witnessed. What she knew him to be capable of. What he had been - or was still - a part of. What he might never lose sight of either. She wouldn't let herself let go of that, but she was going to have to keep her speech and thoughts about it on the down-low. Who knew what that sneaky white devil was capable of... and what she might report back to Bluepaw? Or, what he was capable of himself? For all she knew they could read thoughts.

It was crazy. Unheard of. But Asterpaw was hurt, and scared, and lost, and in this state it was practically already implanted into her mind and now she was thinking of it again. "I didn't see her." Her voice quieted as she glanced over again, wondering how much of the conversation Alabasterpaw had heard. All of it? Some of it? Most of it? Who knew. It didn't matter anymore to Asterpaw, and she wished that Bluepaw would stop fussing over her as though she were a kit. But at the same time the attention and comfort felt good. It was needed. It was very much needed, and Bluepaw was the only cat willing to give it to her at the moment. His question made her hues snap and her body tense almost automatically. "Azulpaw never did anything to me. We just - had an argument, I was... I was asking about Alabasterpaw, and then talking about you, and it just escalated before I knew it and I'm sorry." Asterpaw mewed with a sigh.

She was sorry. Sorry that she had gotten herself into this. Sorry that there was nothing to be done about it. Perhaps it was more of self-pity then truly being sorry, but hey - at least there was some sliver of worry for her previous friend. Were she and Azulpaw still friends? Were they enemies? Were they just no longer in communication with each other? One thing was for certain, and this was the only thing Asterpaw knew now... there was no going back from the life she had chosen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Drizzleshard laughed again at Blazingcomet's- Blazeycomet's- statement. "And I'm Drizzybooshard, the fairest she-cat," she responded playfully, her tail twitching with a mind of its own. Her deep indigo eyes shone brightly as she laughed again, but it broke off as Blazingcomet's orange form leaped at her. The dappled silver feline stepped out of Blazingcomet's path, and spun around nimbly as he landed, letting out a kit-like mewl that ended as a playful squeal as she leaped at him, paws outstretched. It felt good to have someone to chat casually with, to play with without worrying about seeming kit-like. It was a good way to relive stress, something that she'd had way too much of since her mate, Oakstep, died. Blazingcomet seemed the only cat she'd really connected with since him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Blazingcomet. He was so funny, so sweet, so playful. He reminded her so much of Oakstep, yet was so different at the same time. Drizzleshard was secretly hoping that he would take their relationship to the next level, though it was a bit early for that. They'd only known each other for a day, though it felt like a lifetime. The silver feline hoped that Blazingcomet felt the same way about her that she did about him, felt the same spark when he looked at her as she did when she looked at him. It would be logical that he didn't, since they barely knew each other, but Drizzleshard hoped he wanted to get to know her better. The dappled she-cat didn't know if love at first sight exsisted, but if it did, this was it.

"All hail Drizzybooshard, the fairest of all the she cats in SkyClan!" Blazingcomet's hues twinkled playfully as he spoke, lowering his head in mock respect to the feline. This was fun. This was one of the best times he had had in a while. And Blazingcomet was enjoying it a lot more then he should. A lot more then was healthy... a lot more then the orange tom found to be professional. And yes, Blazingcomet considered himself to be professional at flirting! He'd been doing it for moons! Broken she cats' hearts before! There had only been a few times when Blazingcomet had been unsucessful. Those times? They were in the past. Drizzleshard was quite obviously the future here. And even if he was wrong again, which Blazingcomet was quite certain that he wasn't, things were going to be okay. The tom laughed as Drizzleshard leapt at him, which was followed by a yelp as he felt himself hit the ground. Not painfully, just somewhat embarassingly.

At least the only one there to witness it was her. The orange tom gently tried to push her off, his twisted paw somewhat more awkwardly then the other, but it worked out okay anyways. The paw didn't even bother him anymore. He could function normally... thanks to some determination and a helpful medicine cat. Stormlight had indeed been helpful. Too bad the feline was gone now, not that Blazingcomet had any ill thoughts towards Ebonyfrost. In all honesty, she seemed pretty nice! Certainly the type of cat that he would hang out with. The tom didn't mind at all. "So, beautiful - I'll see you here tomorrow night, right? I mean... will you let me take you out again, I guess is what I'm trying to ask." Blazingcomet held his breath. He was going to do this. She was going to say yes and the game would be up! So far, everything appeared to be going fine. Once he had her heart and he got bored of her? Game over... for their friendship and relationship.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 25th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:

Spottedheart laughed slightly as she remembered that event. She had been pretty happy then, she couldn't deny it, and she was pretty happy now as well. Honestly, she wouldn't be surprised if that happened all over again, since she was even more happy than she had been back then. Someday, she would love to show her kits that, and see how they reacted. Sure, they had seen the sky turn the reddish-orange it turns when the sun is setting, but she wanted to show them the beauty of watching the giant sun go down, as she hoped it would astound them as much as it had astounded her.

She was always observing her kits, yes, it was the love of a mother that made her want to keep them all safe. She was so Eager when they had opened their eyes, and slightly nervous when they had first wanted to venture out of the nursery. She had heard tales of hawks and eagles coming and taking kits away, and she didn't want that to happen to any of them. Thankfully, that didn't happen on that first day, and it hasn't happened since then either. Starting to slow down a bit as she saw the sun begin to appear, the giant reddish-yellow circle sinking into the ground. The first warriors of Startclan were starting to appear in the sky as well, making her start to smile a bit, slowing down a lot more now, only taking one paw step for a couple of seconds, starting to become mesmerized by the sunset.
Daystripe gazed at his mate, his smile growing a tad more,he was more than happy to hear her laugh, it was one of those moments you couldn't forget... Ever. Walking by her side, he honestly couldn't imagine being here without her, he used to watch the sunset by himself before meeting her and all that, but had quickly found out that it was a lot nicer to actually share a moment like this with someone, and this special individual was Spottedheart, who was now his mate.

Gazing at the sun as she slowed down, he couldn't help but chuckle. "I guess that'll be our spot, huh?" He asked with a slight laugh, his tail finally letting go of hers before he walked over to a spot where they could watch the sunset, his tail patting the ground beside him. "Come on now, we don't wanna miss it, do we?" He asked and smiled over at the pretty torotiseshell.
Old June 25th, 2017, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Daystripe gazed at his mate, his smile growing a tad more,he was more than happy to hear her laugh, it was one of those moments you couldn't forget... Ever. Walking by her side, he honestly couldn't imagine being here without her, he used to watch the sunset by himself before meeting her and all that, but had quickly found out that it was a lot nicer to actually share a moment like this with someone, and this special individual was Spottedheart, who was now his mate.

Gazing at the sun as she slowed down, he couldn't help but chuckle. "I guess that'll be our spot, huh?" He asked with a slight laugh, his tail finally letting go of hers before he walked over to a spot where they could watch the sunset, his tail patting the ground beside him. "Come on now, we don't wanna miss it, do we?" He asked and smiled over at the pretty torotiseshell.
"I guess so," Spottedheart agreed, nodding, she was still smiling. When she heard him talk about missing the sunset, her smile became somewhat of a mischevious one. "Race you!" she said quickly, before dashing towards their spot, her tail streaming out behind her.

Yes, Spottedheart had always been a nervous kind of cat, but she had her mischievous side as well. She had raced the other apprentices whenever she could, and, while she worried about how other cats viewed her, she still liked to play pranks. She was a reasonable normal cat, with just a lot of anxiety thrown in to ruin certain parts of her. Still, like most cats, she liked to have a bit of competition when it came to small things, like who could catch the first piece of prey, or who could get to the top of a tree first. She wasn't too much of a sore loser, and she didn't like to rub it in to other cats that she had won as well. It was fun, and that was the most she could ask for, enjoying the wind blowing through her fur as she ran.
Old June 26th, 2017, 12:53 AM

Quote:

"I guess so," Spottedheart agreed, nodding, she was still smiling. When she heard him talk about missing the sunset, her smile became somewhat of a mischevious one. "Race you!" she said quickly, before dashing towards their spot, her tail streaming out behind her.

Yes, Spottedheart had always been a nervous kind of cat, but she had her mischievous side as well. She had raced the other apprentices whenever she could, and, while she worried about how other cats viewed her, she still liked to play pranks. She was a reasonable normal cat, with just a lot of anxiety thrown in to ruin certain parts of her. Still, like most cats, she liked to have a bit of competition when it came to small things, like who could catch the first piece of prey, or who could get to the top of a tree first. She wasn't too much of a sore loser, and she didn't like to rub it in to other cats that she had won as well. It was fun, and that was the most she could ask for, enjoying the wind blowing through her fur as she ran.
As she darted off, Daystripe's eyes opened wide and he immediatly started running after her, it had been a long time since they had played this sort of game, even when she was still his apprentice, they used to play games like that, because he wasn't putting too much authority on the she-cat, he hated controlling others honestly, he loved to have good relations with other cats and the same went for his apprentice, he would make her as happy as he could and he wasn't the kind to give orders, no, he helped her with her training when she was still his apprentice, a lot.

Catching up to the she-cat a tad, he wasn't quick enough to actually pass her, he was a good tail-length behind the tortoiseshell. "Spottedheart, we're there." He panted and slowly came to a halt, panting a tad, he never usually gave it his all when he was running, but for a race, he had no other choice but to do so, and one thing he lacked of was stamina, if he ran, he couldn't run for a super long distance, which was a pretty bad thing considering anything could happen.
Old June 26th, 2017, 05:44 AM

Quote:
As she darted off, Daystripe's eyes opened wide and he immediatly started running after her, it had been a long time since they had played this sort of game, even when she was still his apprentice, they used to play games like that, because he wasn't putting too much authority on the she-cat, he hated controlling others honestly, he loved to have good relations with other cats and the same went for his apprentice, he would make her as happy as he could and he wasn't the kind to give orders, no, he helped her with her training when she was still his apprentice, a lot.

Catching up to the she-cat a tad, he wasn't quick enough to actually pass her, he was a good tail-length behind the tortoiseshell. "Spottedheart, we're there." He panted and slowly came to a halt, panting a tad, he never usually gave it his all when he was running, but for a race, he had no other choice but to do so, and one thing he lacked of was stamina, if he ran, he couldn't run for a super long distance, which was a pretty bad thing considering anything could happen.
Spottedheart smiled warmly, taking deep breaths in and out. She was slightly tired, sure, but there was nothing she could help with then. She was now feeling happier, well, happier wasn't the right word, she was now feeling hyper. Yes, she was also feeling happy, but she was bouncing around as well. She wasn't going to tease her mate about losing, since she knew she had caught him off-guard. She wasn't that kind of cat, since she hated to hurt other cats' feelings as well, as she just felt horrible then. Looking over at the sunset, she said "Just in time, too" having noticed that the sun seemed to be sinking fast.

She had always wondered where the sun went after the day was over. Sure, she knew why the stars were in the sky, since she was very firm in her belief in Starclan. Yet, she didn't think that an idea had been offered, or anyone had been told of where the sun went. Maybe she was thinking stupid ideas, as she knew she had a tendency to do that from time to time, but she still had to wonder. Sitting down, she looking over at Daystripe, smiling, wrapping her tail around her paws as she sat there, hoping that the auburn tom would join her.