Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:40 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 10:36 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:57 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 09:51 PM
I get lost in the process,...
by Mica
Last post by Rani
Today 09:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2018, 12:44 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The silvery-brown tomcat let out an amused purr at the flustered tone in Cottonspirit’s voice. He found it adorable, and he cocked his head to the side in the slightest, hoping to appear calm to give the other cat some reassurance. Looking down at his words, Asterbounce gave a slight shake of his head. “Nah, it’s a mouse, you eat it. I’ve already eaten anyways.” It wasn’t really the truth, he had gone hunting, but hadn’t had the chance to eat something for himself. It was still early though, and he wasn’t hungry at the moment. Plus he just wanted to talk to Cottonspirit for a little bit. “I’ll sit with you though! I need someone to talk to anyways.” A small grin overtook his face as he sat down, brushing his tail subtly on the white-furred tomcats back as he settled it around his paws gently, looking up with wide eyes to give the tomcat his full attention.
The tom nodded of course Asterbounce could sit next to him. he smiled patting the ground with his white tail that had slowly turned brown from his naps and such. "So what brings ya round these parts?" he said with quite the accent What am I thinking! What does that even mean! This is his camp to. and almost as soon as the words slipped out of his mouth he wanted to take them back "Oh no no no! This is your camp! What does that even mean! I'm sorry." he blew through the words quickly a rushed tone.
trying to blow over the mess of a sentence he had made, "Oh well so.. What made you want to talk to me?" he said giggling a bit. His blue and brown eyes shined as he looked at the silver tom-cat in front of him. This was seeming to be a good chat besides his undeniable slip up in wording from what he had said.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old November 17th, 2018, 01:42 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythical myik View Post

Turning her head up, she laid eyes on the tom. Her heart jumped for a moment, unsuspecting of him. He seemed nice, definitely not an ugly tom in the least. And those eyes? Damn. She took notice in his long pelt, something she wished to have in the cold winter. She moved her head up, sitting up a little more. "Oh, yes. Some company would be nice. It's Stagbeam, correct?" She asked with her light voice. Folding her tail across her paws, smiling shyly. She's seen the tom around the clan before, but wasn't sure if they've interacted. No.. I don't believe we have. Odd, it I feel like I've seen him with someone else before. Perhaps on a patrol? Funny how she couldn't recall this cat. Somewhat like the feeling of a distant dream, lost as soon as she woke up. Her green eyes flashed at the tom for a moment, then to her paws. "Keep your paws neat Nimble.." Repeating the words of her mother under her breath. She darted her head back up swiftly. Eye contact... Eye contact...

He nodded at her question, confirming his name. As he was sitting he gave her a gentle smile, hoping to just initiate some basic conversation. He liked talking with his clanmates, it helped him to keep his head clear. Plus it also made him feel more important to his clanmates, if he was using his extra time to converse. “So, how are you? Have you been doing okay? Especially with these tense times.” His smile turned into a grim look for a moment. “It can really bring a cat’s emotional health down.” His smile flickered back onto his face, lighting up his blue eyes. “But we’re still alone right? I’m sure all this stupidity will blow over soon.” A small laugh made it out with his purr as he blinked at Nimblebreeze, hoping he was appearing friendly.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 17th, 2018, 02:13 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He nodded at her question, confirming his name. As he was sitting he gave her a gentle smile, hoping to just initiate some basic conversation. He liked talking with his clanmates, it helped him to keep his head clear. Plus it also made him feel more important to his clanmates, if he was using his extra time to converse. “So, how are you? Have you been doing okay? Especially with these tense times.” His smile turned into a grim look for a moment. “It can really bring a cat’s emotional health down.” His smile flickered back onto his face, lighting up his blue eyes. “But we’re still alone right? I’m sure all this stupidity will blow over soon.” A small laugh made it out with his purr as he blinked at Nimblebreeze, hoping he was appearing friendly.
"Uh-"
She had never thought of the clans fighting before, and she'd dismissed everything about the topic. Such a disgrace, unknowing of the affairs of her clan completely. It would be her mate's job, right? To learn and chose for her. After all it's what her mother said, right? 'A lady hold's her tongue, it's the tom's job to enrol in such events.' She'd always followed that advice. That... 'helpful' advice. And now, her she was. With a tom she's never met, a tom with pretty eyes. A tom who has his life together. He has a side, and she doesn't. She doesn't... What is she doing? She doesn't even have a mate, hardly any friends, she's just existing. Existing... that sounds horrid. Just being, she didn't even have a name for herself. She was just, 'Nimblebreeze' that one she cat. If she disappeared who would care? Her father maybe, her sister. Anyone else? Who else? Their's gotta be someone... One cat, her mother? Hardly, when was the last time she spoke to her? That evil rat, it's her fault. She's nothing here, just another speck of dust in the medicine den. A bother, who would waste their time on her? This cat, with his... eyes. He was just wasting his time. She isn't worth the time. No Nimble... take a breath. It's fine, you're fine....
Her eyes looked up at the tom, it had only been a moment. But it felt longer. "I'm afraid I don't really know anything, honestly. Ha.." She trailed, looking down once more. Keeping her smile and her voice away from the sobs that hit her throat. "It's difficult to... understand. Unless of coarse, you've seen everything around you. Me? I've been blocking it out..." She mewed, muttering under her breath. "Stupid Nimble."
Old November 17th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Patchpaw got up and looked about, seeing nothing at all at first; Until a small flutter in a nearby bush caught her attention. " Jaggedsping, over there" she pointed to the bush to his right, "I think there's a bird in that bush," she said quietly trying not to startle it. Another flutter came from the bush, this time accompanied by a few chirps. Patchpaw took a few cautioned steps towards the bush, "it sounds like its struggling" she said with sympathy for the animal. The bird fluttered for a lot longer this time and Patchpaw looked up to her mentor and asked, "what are we supposed to do, What is the right thing here?"
Jaggedspring turned his attention towards the bird. He watched it flutter a few times but not actually taking off. He nodded "It's definitely a bird"He whispered. Jaggedspring watched his apprentice take a few steps forward "Just step back Patchpaw"He instructed. "I'll handle this" He mewed taking careful steps forward. Jaggedspring then moved his way around the bush. He saw the bird was injured. Perfect Prey. He smiled as he got into a crouch and pounced. With one swift bite, the bird went limp in his jaws. Jaggedspring walked around the bush and toward his apprentice with a satisfied smile on his face. "See I took care of it like how you should" Jaggedspring mewed. He wanted to see what her reaction was to him catching a bird when she looked like she had felt sympathy for the bird. It's just a bird, not a cat He thought making him think that his apprentice was foolish for feeling bad for a bird.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 17th, 2018, 03:07 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Ooooo.." She teased the tom, but in reality, Hazelflower was overjoyed that her bestfriend had finally found someone he liked that seemed to return the feelings. "He sounds like a lovely cat, you'll have to introduce us sometime so I can embarrass you!" She purred with delight, obviously joking. Continuing a good stride beside Cottonspirit, she visibly shook at his question. "Me? Having an eye on someone?" Hazelflower paused for a moment, determining if she /had/ been interested in anyone... "Honestly, not since my mate died. I've just been so busy with the kits, I haven't had the time." The queen admittedly sadly, a somber air about her. Truthfully, her mates death had shook her to the core, made her retreat in the nursery. If not for her kits and Cottonspirit, Hazelflower had no idea what she would have done with herself. "Why? You know anyone who needs a friend?" She quickly shifted her mood, smirking playfully at Cotton.
A smirk crossed the tom's maw. "Oh you know I do." He cooed at her, he really did gossip and such what did she think he did all day. He smiled kindly as he looked at her he would have to think fast, he knew many toms around camp but most of them were for him quite honestly, "Oh don't ask so surprised! Your a beautiful molly!" He said flicking her body with his snow white fluffy tail. He smiled warmly, this is what he had missed when she had moved to the nursery. He did love her kits they were Hazel's they were like family to him, but he wanted his best friend back and to get her dating once again.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old November 17th, 2018, 06:30 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Mistkit nodded a little a bit embarressed that she found herself pointing out his error, she knew it was wrong,” I guess I do.” She mumbled embarrassed that she chose to correct him a little bit. She knew she should have stayed quiet instead. She sighed a little
Coonkit nodded. He shuffled his small paws uneasily as the conversation came to an abrupt, somewhat awkward silence. He flicked an ear, hearing her interrupt the quiet with a small sigh. Frowning, Coonkit studied her. "Er, are you okay?" He didn't want to prod, but he also didn't want to make her feel like she couldn't talk to him.

Last edited by Jynx; November 17th, 2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 06:40 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Morningpaw followed the tom’s gaze over to the rock and smiled. This would be a pretty short race - but that was fine by her, she was sort of out of practice anyways. ”Ready… set…” She adjusted her own position a little bit, so that she wouldn’t spring forwards quite as fast. She wanted this to be an even match, after all. ”Go!” Morningpaw sprang forwards with less of a headstart than she would have gotten if she hadn’t adjusted her position, and just as she had thought, was thrown off balance. She didn’t quite hit the ground - she was more experienced than that, and managed to catch herself - but it took her a second to regain her balance and continue running. A soft breeze seemed to play with her fur, and gave Morningpaw an overall good feeling. It had been a while since she’d gotten to do this. This was nice, different, it was… something exciting. At last, a little bit of excitement from her boring everyday life - well, it was boring recently - and something that Morningpaw planned to do more often. Maybe it wasn’t her old friends that was the problem, maybe she just needed some new ones.
Coonkit gave a little bounce of excitment before settling into a crouch. His narrowed gaze was fixed on the smooth rock, his goal. As she readied herself, and said "go", Coonkit sprang up, bolting towards the rock. For a split second, he turned his gaze partly to the side and realized that she had stumbled. His instinct said told him to stop and see I felt she was okay and that she didn't sprain a paw or anything, but before he could decide whether to put the race on hold, he realized she had drawn up next to him. His fur bushed out as he hared along next to her, ears flat against his skull. He dug his tiny claws into the earth, hi same skinny, light body getting a floaty sort of feeling. Excitment coursed through his body as he pushed himself to remain even with her. The rock was only a few strides away, and Coonkit sprinted toward it a small fast as his little legs could carry him. In what seemed like no time, the kit had reached the rock. He dug his claws down, sliding quickly down to a stop. Once he got to a controlled speed, Coonkit turned around, admiring his claw scores in the earth. He took dean breats, slowing the gasps for oxygen. The adrenaline was still pumping in his veins as he danced lightly over to her. "Wow!" He exclaimed. "You're super fast!!" he purred happily, "I think we tied!" He hadn't actually been able to tell if she had beat him, but he had hope during that they'd crossed the rock ya the same time.

Last edited by Jynx; November 17th, 2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old November 17th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Coonkit nodded. He shuffled his small paws uneasily as the conversation came to an abrupt, somewhat awkward silence. He flicked an ear, hearing her interrupt the quiet with a small sigh. Frowning, Coonkit studied her. "Ed, are you okay?" He didn't want to prod, but he also didn't want to make her feel like she couldn't talk to him.
As Falconkit was engulfed staring at her surroundings, her ears perked as she listens to an unknown kit. But her second nature also wins as she flips herself to the side and off of her nest, then under her mossy nest. Hoping no one notices she leave a small opening for her to see. Even though still curious to whom that was, she was scared with the unknown voice.(@Deranged Llama I'm sorry for not asking permission to play with you, i'm pretty much bored at the moment and still waiting for a while (*forever*) for a friend, so again i'm sorry.)
Old November 17th, 2018, 07:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Coonkit nodded. He shuffled his small paws uneasily as the conversation came to an abrupt, somewhat awkward silence. He flicked an ear, hearing her interrupt the quiet with a small sigh. Frowning, Coonkit studied her. "Ed, are you okay?" He didn't want to prod, but he also didn't want to make her feel like she couldn't talk to him.
She mumbled,” As okay as I can be.” She stated awkwardly wanting to curl back up into a ball in the corner of the room, yet here she was forced into a conversation.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2018, 07:18 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She mumbled,” As okay as I can be.” She stated awkwardly wanting to curl back up into a ball in the corner of the room, yet here she was forced into a conversation.
(( haha, lol, I just say that it said Ed, not Er hahahahaha ))
Coonkit flicked his tail back and forth, realizing she didn't wanted share or talk with him. He nodded to himself, knowing that this was a possibility. He had afterall offered to talk. One would only be have to options: respond with a full reply or avoiding the question. He recognized the latter and didn't blame her. He knew that sometimes it was hard to talk about some things. "Well," He meowed, deciding to take his leave. "It was nice talking to you, Mistkit. I really hope you feel better." He smiled, even though he knew she couldn't see him, and padded out towards the clearing.
Closed Thread