Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by Kix
Today 12:04 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by cowboy froggo
Yesterday 11:58 PM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:39 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2019, 04:10 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

As Sunpaw padded through the clearing, he saw a big den.
He trodded towards the den and walked in. He saw cats of many shapes and sizes. He then realized that these cats had been here for many moons longer than him.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:40 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cindershade looked up as Agave entered the nursery again. She struggled for a moment before sitting up, her skin sagging toward the earth. She sniffed the air, picking up the scent of the herb and trying to decipher what it was. She wasn't sick very often and had never really been in a battle, so she wasn't able to discern exactly what it was. She shrugged to herself, because she trusted the medicine cat regardless. There was no point in trying to figure out what the medicine was. "Thank you dear," she purred softly. "I really appreciate your help."
"no problem honey, let me know if there's anything else you need," she mewed over her shoulder. She paused just before leaving, "even if it's just a chat, I'm open for everyone to talk to. I have to go check on Sweetkit but you can talk to me when I am done." She stepped out of the dim den and into the camp as she headed towards her own den.
Old July 4th, 2019, 09:10 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"no problem honey, let me know if there's anything else you need," she mewed over her shoulder. She paused just before leaving, "even if it's just a chat, I'm open for everyone to talk to. I have to go check on Sweetkit but you can talk to me when I am done." She stepped out of the dim den and into the camp as she headed towards her own den.
She nodded "Come see me when you're done!" she called with a swish of her tail.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:29 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post

@.:Virgo:.
Featherpaw's eyes widened as the elder spoke, surprise in his gaze. "A twoleg kit?" He exclaimed, tilting his head. "Wow... I've never seen a twoleg before, but I've heard they're huge and really scary!" He shuffled his paws around, adjusting himself. "I've never seen a monster either... and I hope I never do! Say... what do twolegs even look like? I heard they don't even have fur!"
Bubblingbrook smiled. "Yup. a twoleg kit." Listening to the apprentice talk, she said, "The twolegs are pretty big and scary. I mean, even the kit was bigger that the biggest cat in our group. And although monsters can be dangerous, they aren't that bright. They don't leave the thundepath, and you just have to wait for a lull in the line of monsters." She told him. "Oh, what do twolegs look like? They dont have any fur, And they wear absurdly colored things over themselves, like pelts.
Old July 4th, 2019, 10:34 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

@.:Virgo:.
"They sound really terrifying..." Featherpaw mumbled, considering the elder's words. His eyes brightened up though and his tail bushed up quickly. "It's a good thing monsters are pretty dumb! You know, I bet I could take on a twoleg kit, even if they're bigger than cats!" He exclaimed, ears twitching. His head tilted to the side then, blinking. "I wonder why they don't have any fur. They must get really cold in the winter."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old July 5th, 2019, 01:05 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@spinachsprite

Emerging from the brambles, Fairthorn strode into the ShadowClan camp -- and thank StarClan it's always dark in here! The hot sunshine had simply baked her black pelt out there! She grumbled something about the "haredunged" heat while making a beeline to the fresh-kill pile. As usual, she'd taken the early patrol, so she could come back to eat before heading out again to hunt. Unfortunately for everyone else involved, Fairthorn never woke up happy and could be expected to spew off a few choice words. Especially when it was hot like today..
The bombay picked around the pile until she found a plump mouse, then, holding her lunch by the tail, padded over to the darkest area she could find-- a nice little corner by some pines and the warriors' den. Plopping down into a laying position amongst dust and needles, she hungrily ripped into her lunch, holding it down between her paws. Between bites, she lifted her pale eyes and surveyed the clearing, silently judging the others go about their business.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old July 5th, 2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@spinachsprite

Emerging from the brambles, Fairthorn strode into the ShadowClan camp -- and thank StarClan it's always dark in here! The hot sunshine had simply baked her black pelt out there! She grumbled something about the "haredunged" heat while making a beeline to the fresh-kill pile. As usual, she'd taken the early patrol, so she could come back to eat before heading out again to hunt. Unfortunately for everyone else involved, Fairthorn never woke up happy and could be expected to spew off a few choice words. Especially when it was hot like today..
The bombay picked around the pile until she found a plump mouse, then, holding her lunch by the tail, padded over to the darkest area she could find-- a nice little corner by some pines and the warriors' den. Plopping down into a laying position amongst dust and needles, she hungrily ripped into her lunch, holding it down between her paws. Between bites, she lifted her pale eyes and surveyed the clearing, silently judging the others go about their business.
Palefire noticed his old apprentice immediately as she walked by him, and though he didn't move from where he lay, his emerald eyes followed her silently. As she settled in the shade with her mouse, he stretched onto his back revealing a soft ginger belly, yawned, and rose to his feet. Shaking off his hazy sleep, the tabby cat padded quietly over to Fairthorn and settled down beside her.
"Hello you," he smiled, twitching one ear and trying to fight with his tired grouchiness. Hot days left every cat sleepy and intolerable.
"How are you faring?"
Old July 5th, 2019, 09:31 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Shadowclan had been, quiet recently. Forestshade looked up and down. He sighed. Boredom had been getting to him, and quick. He felt a cool breeze and he smiled. He had loved cool air much better than anything else-well anything besides surviving. His green eyes opened as he laid on his back. He wanted to talk or go on a patrol. Maybe even a walk. Something to break up the normality of clan life.

[OPEN]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; July 5th, 2019 at 09:33 PM.
Old July 6th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Soft green eyes scanned the pile of prey, looking for something that suited her tastes, "Ah, a nice and juicy bird." Picking it up she settled herself in, across the tom. "You know, from what I have seen, new warriors are usually more excited to be warriors. Course I'd think they would be more excited to take a nap after a vigil," she started with a chuckle. "I don't think we have really met, I'm Agaveheart, but I am sure you know that. I must have been out when your ceremony happened, and I haven't had the chance to meet everyone yet." She didn't want to seem rude for not knowing the cat's name, but she really was out gathering herbs, or was she fetching water? The old tabby couldn't remember but it didn't really matter, she was here talking with him now.
Briefly he would glance at the prey pile, curious to see what the medicine cat would pick for her meal; he himself planned on eating later after he had a chance to hunt, just a habit he had from being an apprentice. "Excellent choice," murmured the tom with a momentary grin before focusing his dull yellow eyes back on the she-cat. "Oh, I am excited! I just don't show it as well as others I guess." There was a small chuckle as the young tom crossed his paws in front of himself, appearing to be as relaxed, and as alert as ever, despite the long vigil he had held just last night. "Now that is a fair assumption, I think it's adrenaline that's keeping me awake. I have a feeling I'll crash just after sunhigh," now a laugh would escape him as he glanced upwards, the sky still somewhat dark though turning a milky pink on the horizon with the coming dawn.
As she continued with an introduction, Dampbark would quickly look back at her, dipping his head in politeness. "No, I don't believe we have; well, I know who you are, I think you'd have to be a kittypet to now know who you are," there was a brief pause for a laugh before he continued, "I'm Dampbark. And I have to say, it's a pleasure to meet you, officially! I know I'm kind of old to become a medicine cat apprentice, and I have my own warrior duties now, but if you need help with gathering thing's, I'd always be happy to help. It's got to be hard running that den by yourself." There was nothing but friendliness in his voice as he spoke to her, and he wore a particularly sunny, light demeanor. All in all, he seemed like a friendly young warrior that was eager to help whoever he could.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old July 6th, 2019, 03:20 PM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Palefire noticed his old apprentice immediately as she walked by him, and though he didn't move from where he lay, his emerald eyes followed her silently. As she settled in the shade with her mouse, he stretched onto his back revealing a soft ginger belly, yawned, and rose to his feet. Shaking off his hazy sleep, the tabby cat padded quietly over to Fairthorn and settled down beside her.
"Hello you," he smiled, twitching one ear and trying to fight with his tired grouchiness. Hot days left every cat sleepy and intolerable.
"How are you faring?"

The warrior's eyes picked out her old mentor's form padding her way, but she continued eating until he settled down beside her. Honestly, she was worried some mousebrain would decide she was lonely and attempt conversation, so his presence was definitely welcome. She returned the smile with a smirk and a nod of acknowledgment, while swallowing her last bite of mouse. "Hello, Palefire," she greeted, pushing herself up into a sitting position. She cleaned a bloody paw and side-eyed him. "About as well as anyone else I suppose," she chuckled wryly, gazing back over at the rest of the opening with a vaguely annoyed expression. "But all this heat! I'd be happy if it could be leaf-fall year-round! But we all have to endure, I guess." Fairthorn glanced at her mentor, curious and smiling. "How about yourself?"

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Closed Thread