Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM
Atari- Venn, Nymm, and...
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2018, 09:24 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
He moved his tail back and forth he had to think of what he wanted to do......"Do you want to go hunting?" He asked her.
"Sure," she replied, a tad hesitantly. She wasn't quite sure if she did want to go hunting, but she figured it was better entertainment than just sitting in the Warriors' Den or talking with some of her clanmates. Plus, she could catch the clan some fresh-kill, which would be something to be proud of. Spiritshadow remembered her past, when she'd served as an apprentice, and how she'd always been so excited to go hunting, even when she failed to catch anything. "Yeah, yeah, I'll go." she said, more confidently this time around. Spiritshadow waited for the warrior to say something or move, or lead her, since she definitely wasn't going to be the one in charge right now.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; November 30th, 2018 at 09:25 AM.
Old November 30th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"I know I am weak but if you want me to be strong then teach me" she chalenged smugly, clearly excited from training. Teach me like all the honorable warriors she thought taking a second to imagine thoues who came before her.
"I'll teach you a lot but you have to be up for the challenge" He mewed getting ready to brag. "It will take a lot of training and effort to learn my skills. All I have to know at this point in time is..are you up for the challenge?" Jaggedspring asked with a grin on his face. He was prepared to train his apprentice to make her be just like him.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 30th, 2018, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
"Sure," she replied, a tad hesitantly. She wasn't quite sure if she did want to go hunting, but she figured it was better entertainment than just sitting in the Warriors' Den or talking with some of her clanmates. Plus, she could catch the clan some fresh-kill, which would be something to be proud of. Spiritshadow remembered her past, when she'd served as an apprentice, and how she'd always been so excited to go hunting, even when she failed to catch anything. "Yeah, yeah, I'll go." she said, more confidently this time around. Spiritshadow waited for the warrior to say something or move, or lead her, since she definitely wasn't going to be the one in charge right now.
"Okay lets go."He meowed heading out of the clearing.(Do you want to make the mention in the territory.)

Old November 30th, 2018, 06:03 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
"I'll teach you a lot but you have to be up for the challenge" He mewed getting ready to brag. "It will take a lot of training and effort to learn my skills. All I have to know at this point in time is..are you up for the challenge?" Jaggedspring asked with a grin on his face. He was prepared to train his apprentice to make her be just like him.
"then let's do it, teach me, I'm ready!" she shouted excitedly jumping into a wider stance. Her eyes lighting up and a cool wind swept across the moor.

(sorry this is so short)

Last edited by Cave; November 30th, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old November 30th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"then let's do it, teach me, I'm ready!" she shouted excitedly jumping into a wider stance. Her eyes lighting up and a cool wind swept across the moor.

(sorry this is so short)
[It's fine.]
Jaggedspring leaped at her without a warning. He swiped at her legs claws still sheathed. He was determined to knock her off balance so he could show her how to do that move the exact same way he did.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 30th, 2018, 09:12 PM

My Mood: Bored

Silverpaw looked around, smelling the cool air. She was glad to be outside the medicine den for once. But she couldn't stand there much longer; she had a task to carry out. She picked up the mouse bile-soaked moss with her paws and the disgusting stench arose. She padded over to the elders' den and, taking a deep breath, braced herself for her duties.
Old December 1st, 2018, 06:07 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
The fluffy tom came bouncing behind the molly, he watched as she furrowed her brow at the site of him. He was fully aware that she was tired, but he was tired as an apprentice to, he worked as hard has he could until he became a warrior. He padded up to her side and sniffed the air, mouse, hare, Flowers! Although he knew this was a hunting lesion, flowers. He just wanted flowers, yet he could teach her some other day, a day when she wanted to be here that was,"What do you smell?" He said pointing his muzzle away trying to find the crushed grass that would have followed the rabbit. With keen eyes he looked back away and at his apprentice, his blue and brown gaze soft and pleasant, with that he sat down in the tall grass awating a response.

Seeing her snowy mentor trot over to her side and get even the slightest bit closer put Shrikepaw on edge. When Cottonspirit asked his question her eyes couldn't help but roll back too, as she frowned and pawed at the cool ground. "I d-dunno, the same ones you smell?" She mumbled, her usually lifeless tone dripping with snarky undertones. Truly, Shrikepaw couldn't find a cat that annoyed her more. It was kinda weird, but anyways, it didn't matter. All that mattered was getting back to Windclan and her nest, where a cloud-filled dream duly awaited her. It was a comforting thought. Nonetheless, though, it was not enough to soothe the growing feeling of stress that had started to overtake her ever since they started walking through the territory. It's just because I don't like Cottonspirit. A believable lie, but a lie nevertheless.

Last edited by Tavvi; December 1st, 2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2018, 09:28 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Static

Blazingstar nodded a little, waving his tail to dismiss the deputy. There was nothing else to discuss. At least, he didn't think so. "I'm glad to have chosen you as the deputy, Crowmask," he commented before the tom could completely leave. He had felt the sudden urge to say something like that and he only hoped Crowmask would appreciate that. His golden hues dropped to the ground in front of his nest. He had a few things to think about regarding RiverClan now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 2nd, 2018, 11:40 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Nutella
Harepaw's eyes gleaned as to older tom explained how he didn't mind hanging out with him. This would be grate! Some time to just hang out with a Clanmate. Really hanging with anyone was grate, this tom just had to get in some socializing everyday. Preferably some that lasted a while. Honestly this silver hued tom would be full spirits after being around cats all day long with no break. It'd be like his StarClan in WindClan. When the chocolate tom introduced himself Harepaw waved his tail. Minkfoot, I've heard that name before I'm sure if it. "I'm Harepaw, I don't really got a nickname. So you can pick one for me." He purred a smile playing it's way wider around his muzzle. No one has ever given him a nickname before except Squirt but he didn't want everyone calling him that. "Yeah I guess it is, though I'd like more time out like this. Just talking is grate, I do like my training though, I'm almost a warrior so I get to help with the younger apprentices." He explained tail waving be hind him like a loss piece of grass in the wind. He couldn't stand still no part of him wanted to just sit and talk. The wind and grass dancing around them, taking was fun but he enjoyed talk and something else the most. Running and talking always got his energy lower though he wasn't going to suggest anything just yet. He wanted to know what the other tom was like first. Before he suggested anything. Titling his head the slick pelted tom pondered. "So, what brought you out here? Anything interesting?" He asked twitching his whiskers. He was genuinely interested in the warriors response, that is if he gave a answer.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 2nd, 2018, 11:43 AM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
[It's fine.]
Jaggedspring leaped at her without a warning. He swiped at her legs claws still sheathed. He was determined to knock her off balance so he could show her how to do that move the exact same way he did.
she plopped onto the ground with a small thud as her legs collapsed underneath of her. She sat up, eyes blinking at her mentor, speechless. She slowly got up, swished her tabby tail, and lept at Jaggedspring swiping at his paws and his neck, claws still sheathed.
Closed Thread