Last post by Rose
Today 10:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2021, 07:59 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

// OPEN FOR THUNDERCLAN. Goosefury has acquired poisoned claws from Snakeheart and damage will be done accordingly, whether this be your character only growing weaker, falling ill, or even dying (it's up to you). Goosefury will be fighting to kill.

>Goosefury<
A snarl ripped from his throat as chaos erupted, and without a second thought he threw himself into the fray. Oh, this was it. ThunderClan would know of the debt they owed him when payment was taken and he hoped they would grieve heavily for their fallen. They would feel the same anguish he had when they'd torn his friends away from him.

He lunged for the nearest ThunderClanner and attempted to sink his teeth into their shoulder and yank them to the ground. Whatever deaths that occurred here would not be swift and merciless. No, these warriors would suffer, and they would suffer at his own hand.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 25th, 2021, 08:12 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Shade.
death time (:< //

➸ geckosprout

the clawing at his mouth wasn't what made him stop biting - no, it was the flurry of slashes causing his face to burn, that was what made him let go of her paw and slide out from underneath her. geckosprout let out a horrendous sounding wheeze, blood trickling down his face, staining his fur and dripping to the ground. were his legs this weak at the beginning of the fight? he had no idea, taking a few wobbly steps back.

he was pretty sure wounds weren't supposed to sting more than the normal cut - each slash on his face feeling like it was on fire. he fell to the ground, not finding enough strength to push himself off of the ground. he narrowed his eyes at the riverclanner, "what did you do?" there was no way she used regular attacks! they wouldn't have made him so weak, he was sure of it.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 25th, 2021, 08:17 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Shade.
death time (:< //

➸ geckosprout

the clawing at his mouth wasn't what made him stop biting - no, it was the flurry of slashes causing his face to burn, that was what made him let go of her paw and slide out from underneath her. geckosprout let out a horrendous sounding wheeze, blood trickling down his face, staining his fur and dripping to the ground. were his legs this weak at the beginning of the fight? he had no idea, taking a few wobbly steps back.

he was pretty sure wounds weren't supposed to sting more than the normal cut - each slash on his face feeling like it was on fire. he fell to the ground, not finding enough strength to push himself off of the ground. he narrowed his eyes at the riverclanner, "what did you do?" there was no way she used regular attacks! they wouldn't have made him so weak, he was sure of it.
Lizardfrost almost wavered for a second. But she was not supposed to. She had a duty. This battle was not about having fun and chatting up Thunderclanners. So she kept silent and instead lunged at his face again, trying to rake her venomous claws from his face down to his throat. She wondered if he'd tasted the deathberry juice on her paw.
Old July 25th, 2021, 08:28 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Shade. @Jay.
incase you want cardinal to see geckos death from the nursery ^^

tw for gore //

➸ geckosprout

he felt his heart hammer against his chest as she launched herself at him. he let out a silent shriek when he felt claws tear into his face, then down to his throat and ripping it open. he let out a gargling noise, choking on the blood that was pooling in his mouth and going down his throat. his neck twisted, desperately trying to inhale some air but failing.

this was it. this was the end.

geckosprouts head fell against the ground in a growing pool of blood, eyes wide and paws twitching before his chest suddenly stopped rising up and down. blood kept coming from his wounds, but that was it - the fight was done. he was dead.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; July 25th, 2021 at 08:28 AM.
Old July 25th, 2021, 08:47 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Hemlockheart
He narrowed his eyes and padded into the fray.
// open \\
Old July 25th, 2021, 08:49 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnzel View Post
@Shade. @Jay.
incase you want cardinal to see geckos death from the nursery ^^

tw for gore //

➸ geckosprout

he felt his heart hammer against his chest as she launched herself at him. he let out a silent shriek when he felt claws tear into his face, then down to his throat and ripping it open. he let out a gargling noise, choking on the blood that was pooling in his mouth and going down his throat. his neck twisted, desperately trying to inhale some air but failing.

this was it. this was the end.

geckosprouts head fell against the ground in a growing pool of blood, eyes wide and paws twitching before his chest suddenly stopped rising up and down. blood kept coming from his wounds, but that was it - the fight was done. he was dead.
Lizardfrost's expression remained icy and blanck. She had expected the poison to do the final blow, though it seemed it had given her the perfect opportunity instead. Her paws were dripping with blood, a very small amount being her own, and there were blood splatters all over her. She looked at the corpse. Was she supposed to say may starclan light your path?
She decided to focus back on the battle.

(open again lel)
Old July 25th, 2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Lizardfrost's expression remained icy and blanck. She had expected the poison to do the final blow, though it seemed it had given her the perfect opportunity instead. Her paws were dripping with blood, a very small amount being her own, and there were blood splatters all over her. She looked at the corpse. Was she supposed to say may starclan light your path?
She decided to focus back on the battle.

(open again lel)

Hemlockheart
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:01 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Hemlockheart
Lizardfrost was on high alert. She clocked the attacker and quickly turned towards him in an attempt to take his leap head-on and body-slam him away.
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Lizardfrost was on high alert. She clocked the attacker and quickly turned towards him in an attempt to take his leap head-on and body-slam him away.

Hemlockheart
How hypocritical of him.
Old July 25th, 2021, 09:04 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Papaya [she won't die, but Ig he can do as much damage as he can, because I want her to suffer :O ] ]

Bloodthirsty numbskulls, couldn't think before leaping into fight. Aspenstrike was quite unsurprised about half her Clanmates wimping out and deciding not to fight, but some surprised her, like Thistlethorn. He must be tired, she guessed, and his brain wasn't working very well. Or not, she didn't know him too good, and a lot of these cats seemed to be two-faced. As the battle unfolded in front of her eyes, the horror set in. Quickening her trot into a run, she launched herself forward, teeth bared.

How dare they show their moronic faces here at all, the plain nerve. It was all she could do not to go crazy, but then Kestrelstar revealed the murder of Eveningstar.

NO.

Her idol, her leader, her role-model. Gone, gone, gone. At the claws of that horrible creature.

Her insides felt like they were wrenching to pieces inside of her, and she was falling into a void of darkness, suffocating darkness, there was no way out, and she let out a blood-curdling screech. Why was her Clanmates not reacting to this? Did they not care, or believe it was a bluff?

Ugh, emotions sucked.

First things first, she had to block this out, let it fester. Not wise, but also grieving piteously during a battle in her home. So she took a deep breath, and locked the sadness and anger away. Now was not the time, she had to protect her Clan.

Now ready to defend ThunderClan [it shouldn't have taken that long, stupid feelings] she looked around, but before she could move, teeth sank into her shoulder, and she bit back a shocked and pained yowl, turning vainly to try and see who it was.

Goosefury? Didn't know him well, only knew that he was a certified pain in the ass, from her spectations during the Gatherings. Not her favorite, but if she was being honest, she really hated every other Clan right now.

Why was she thinking so much?!

Being yanked to the ground, she twisted around and slashed her claws at his face in attempt to make him let go. Then she pulled herself forward, feeling her fur rip in his mouth and flesh tear, painful, but worth it if she got away.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread