Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Rose
Today 12:55 AM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Quietheart
Today 12:52 AM
Worldweaver question
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:43 AM
[P] the world's darkest...
Last post by Rose
Today 12:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: February Gathering

Nightheart stalked across the crowd and sat next to Larksong "hello Larksong." she purred. @psyche
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:33 PM
eternally tired

@BILL.

"Oh Yeah? Then tell me how she got all scuffed up?" Foxleaf retorted. "Also, SHE WAS LEAVING CAMP! And besides, how could someone not see or hear her kits? A mouse-dung warrior, thats who!" Foxleaf hissed.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 7th, 2020 at 01:33 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Blackfoot wanted to defend his clanmate, but that would anger Starclan. This wasn't his battle even though he was the one that had helped his sister out, which was his job. "I was battling that wartior that fidn't know about the kits. That molly who attacked her didn't have any idea that they were there. I hate Riverclan more than anything, but even I saw what happened.", he meowed.

| @BILL.; @:Grimm:; |

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; February 7th, 2020 at 01:37 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Cats get scuffed up all the time, genius. She could trip over a rock and be ruffled and you'd think it was RiverClan. When Silverlight attacked her, she was in the middle of the fight and she immediately backed off upon realizing she was a queen. She did not hurt her or the kits. Frankly, I'm beginning to wonder if you had something to do with 'scuffing' her up since you're so adamant on my warrior being the perpetrator."

If Foxleaf thought Lionstar hadn't witnessed the little spat, he was wrong. No RiverClan cat hurt a queen or a kit, period. "Perhaps you should reconsider the fact that they were hiding behind her? In the middle of a bunch of fighting cats? I'm honestly surprised no one stepped on them with how careless your sister was."

[ @:Grimm: ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 9th, 2020 at 07:39 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:45 PM
ur local cyclops deer gal

My Mood: Lurking

LARKSONG
✧✧✧
She she-cat was so deep in her thoughts, the mention of her name nearly made her jump. Slightly embarrassed by being so spooked, she gave her chest a few licks before responding. "Nightheart, thank StarClan, someone I recognize from this cluster!" she greeted she she-cat. She lowered her voice as much as the loud-mouthed she-cat could, murmuring to her clanmate; "Can you believe all this stuff with RiverClan and ShadowClan? I'm glad we weren't at either of their throat's this moon. The last thing we need is another problem."
✧✧✧✧✧
@FlameSta
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:53 PM
eternally tired

@BILL. @Blissie Bliss

"ME? Attacking my own sister?! You must be mouse-brained if you'd ever think i'd do that! Carefree?! My sister cares about those kits more then anything! She didn't let her guard down at all in that raid!" Blackfoot words only angered Foxleaf more. "WHAT?! You're standing up for those Mouse-brains?!" He felt the urge to unsheathe his claws and attack Lionstar. But he held it back, Don't act like a Kit, Foxleaf. He thought. He took a few deep breaths and said "You think all your warriors are good and light-hearted, but are they really?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old February 7th, 2020, 01:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Look, toad-breath, even your Clan-mate who fought my warrior is collaborating what I'm saying. If you're too dense to recognize the foolishness of your sister, that's your own problem." Lionstar made a short nod toward Blackfoot. "At least one ShadowClan cat here has the capacity for honesty. This is pretty pathetic. And no, frog-brains, I didn't say that. I told you my cats did not harm a queen or kit. I didn't say they were 'light-hearted' or whatever else you decided to spew out of the blue."

[ @:Grimm:, @Blissie Bliss ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Blackfoot realized he was angering his clsmate, so he bscked up. The warrior sat down and kept his jaws shut. He didn't feel like it was right for him to accuse that one warrior. She saw her mistake and left to go fight him. He was angry at her at the time, but it was time to put that aside. Blackfoot listened as Lionstar spoke back to him. The black tom felt awkward that Lionstar had said something to him, but he shouldn't look into it too much. "I saw the kits and they ere completely unharmed. There's no reason for this.", he meowed, looking at Foxfur.

| @:Grimm:; @BILL.; |

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 7th, 2020, 02:02 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

This went from typical to awkward in exceedingly fast, and Fawnsqueak's mind was still reeling from the announcements when that loud-mouthed warrior spoke up from the crowd. Despite Icestar's odd speech on 'pity us' directly after she announced they were doing excellently, he almost wished the bulky leader would chime in again and make it stop, the second-paw embarrassment causing his ears to lie flat as if that would block out the noise. It was ridiculous, this fight with a single warrior who didn't have a shred of sense in him when even his own clanmate was trying to set the record straight. Everyone could appreciate Blackfoot's input, but he doubted they were as thrilled about whenever Foxleaf opened his mouth. It was... such a humiliating experience, and that guy just kept digging himself deeper with every word. Leaning over to the ShadowClanner, he was earnest as he said, "Hey, can you... not. Like, it's getting kind of disruptive and it's ...maybe not having the effect that you think it does..." That was his kindest way of putting it: you're looking like a mouse-brain in front of the entire forest, stop before you make it worse.

@:Grimm: @BILL. @Blissie Bliss

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 7th, 2020, 02:02 PM
eternally tired

@BILL. @Blissie Bliss @hxneysuckle @Dipper

Foxleaf finally backed away. I got myself embarrassed and called out, what more can I do? He thought. He slowly nodded at Fawnsqueak, He was right. Foxleaf was being a little kit right now. "Whatever, Mouse-Brain." He said as he sat down. He looked at Stoatdance and hissed without saying a word.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 7th, 2020 at 02:08 PM.
Closed Thread