Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 04:03 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 04:00 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:59 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 03:59 PM

Old September 21st, 2021, 06:00 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Night Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
The same trick she had done, it seemed. She hit his side instead, though her legs were tall enough that his shoulder thrust didn't do much to knock her off. This gave her claws an opportunity to latch on, her head shooting forward as open jaws aimed for the scruff of his neck. Not a fatal bite, but enough to leave him disoriented if it landed.
Snakebite could tell that more was coming so he decided to protect his head first. He ducked down, and her bite nicked his ear but no worse, while her claws dug into his shoulder. IT hurt, but the adrenalin bit through the pain. He let himself lay limp for a second to muster his strength, before attempting to flip over and slam himself and the shecat down on his other side, or at least make her leap off.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old September 22nd, 2021, 02:34 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**

Oh, the kicks landed so deliciously! This was better than Cougarivy could've anticipated!

As soon as the teeth pulled out of her leg she abandoned her bite for the Riverclan warrior's leg. She pushed one of her back legs into the soft ground and propelled her body away from the other warrior, her flank sliding across the ground. She saw the flash of teeth coming at her at the last moment but she was already a safe enough distance to just miss the viscious bite. She rolled to her feet, dodging any proceeding attacks laughing.

"Phew! That was a close one! You almost got me," she laughed. "I bet you got some of my fur to take back as a souvenir with ya even! Your breath though, fish breath is not a good look for a lady."

Cougarivy laughed unfettered as she rushed back in straight on, she bounded sideways at the last moment then pounced into the air, aiming for the Riverclan she-cat's back where she'd latch on to hopefully get some good gashes down her side, to marr that slick fishy pelt.
Palehound hisses when her attacks miss and Cougarivy slips away. Rather than chasing her, where she'd have the disadvantage, she stands her ground and turns to face her, too late as the molly leaps to her back, claws scrabbling into her skin and pulling painfully.
With a growl, she rolls onto her back, using her heavy weight to try to squish the other warrior under her.
With her foe hopefully now detached for her back, she jumps to her feet and whirls around, raising a paw into the air above her head and swinging downward towards where she believed the other cat to be, claws extended and aimed for the others face or shoulders.

//I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've had a lot going on and haven't even been able to check the website. I think I'm back, now, though

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old September 22nd, 2021, 05:23 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Palehound hisses when her attacks miss and Cougarivy slips away. Rather than chasing her, where she'd have the disadvantage, she stands her ground and turns to face her, too late as the molly leaps to her back, claws scrabbling into her skin and pulling painfully.
With a growl, she rolls onto her back, using her heavy weight to try to squish the other warrior under her.
With her foe hopefully now detached for her back, she jumps to her feet and whirls around, raising a paw into the air above her head and swinging downward towards where she believed the other cat to be, claws extended and aimed for the others face or shoulders.

//I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've had a lot going on and haven't even been able to check the website. I think I'm back, now, though
**Cougarivy**

A wild grin pulled across Cougarivy's face. Feeling the life and energy of another cat beneath her paws was invigorating! Her claws scored down the enemy's flanks. Then the ground dropped from under her. Her body was pulled down, landing heavily on the ground and her opponent's weight landed on top of her, pushing the breath from her lungs.

She coughed out a laugh, trying to catch her breath. But as she looked back to the Riverclan warrior, she saw claws flying towards her. She ducked her head just in time to take the attack on her already injured shoulder. She felt the claws burn deep into her flesh.

No time to relish the new marks, Cougarivy twisted herself so her back was on the ground and her head was facing Palehound. With her hind legs up to protect her vulnerable belly, she reached up and grabbed at Palehound's shoulders, attempting to latch herself on and pull her deadly jaws up towards the she-cat's throat for a fatal bite.

[No worries]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; September 22nd, 2021 at 05:24 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 07:16 PM

~Dapplecloud~
Dapplecloud growled as she swatted at thin air. She saw that Splashleap was on her hind legs and she seemed that she was gonna go down. Dapplecloud quickly plopped on the ground and started to roll away, hoping that her extended frong leg could get ahold of Splashleap's hind legs, either leaving her with a scratch, hopefully, or leaving her with no legs supporting her to the ground.
@gs29513

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw stopped bucking once she felt no weight on her back. She whipped around to look at her opponent. She felt a bit of satisfaction as she saw blood on the molly's face but she quickly pushed it back. She wasn't aiming to kill, she was aiming to protect herself and her clan. She had left that life back with her outsider life and she now had a new life. Leave the killing for her brother.

Clearly the Shadowclan apprentice had different ideas. Fiercepaw watched the cat's every movement with watchfull eyes and when she reared up, Fiercepaw ducked her head, hoping that it was enough for the apprentice to just shred her ears and she aimed to sweep the apprentice's legs out from under her. She didn't want to do any serious damage and have an apprentice's death in her conscience.

@Ziera
Old September 23rd, 2021, 12:25 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebite13 View Post

Snakebite could tell that more was coming so he decided to protect his head first. He ducked down, and her bite nicked his ear but no worse, while her claws dug into his shoulder. IT hurt, but the adrenalin bit through the pain. He let himself lay limp for a second to muster his strength, before attempting to flip over and slam himself and the shecat down on his other side, or at least make her leap off.
Before he could lift off from the ground Briarfrost had already sprang off in anticipation of him tossing over, easily clearing him as he turned. Twisting in mid-air, she landed on his other side now facing his back (assuming he had flipped over) and lunged again with her teeth towards the back of his neck, forelegs shooting out long claws in an attempt to press down hard and keep him pinned on his side.

- - -

[ heads up for all fighting that RiverClan Reinforcements will be coming in soon if you wanted to get in one or two last posts with your opponent! ^^ ]

RiverClan
Splashleap [ @gs29513 ]
Plumstorm [ @implimm ]
Sparrowskip [ @:Grimmlin: ]
Stormtalon [ @Ziera ]
Mistypaw [ @Starry ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Dapplecloud [ @~Fierce ~]
Tigerrose [ @Willowfern]
Daisypaw [ @Beetlenose ]
Hogstep [ @Leafi
Spottedleopard [ @Little Timmy ]

RiverClan
Briarfrost [ spade ]
Sunsetbloom [ @Rani ]
Palehound [ @Rainquail ]
Fiercepaw [ ~Fierce~ ]
Goldenpaw [ @Singing Jay ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Shadestorm [ Singing Jay ]
Snakebite [ Snakebite13 ]
Cougarivy [ @Ravensong ]
Sparkpaw [ Ziera ]
Whisperpaw [ Papaya ]

RiverClan
Goosefury [ @Papaya ]
Wormbite [ @x ghostie ]
Blizzardsky [ @Zesty Mango ]
Sunpaw [ @Eagsl ]
Rainingpaw [ @shaded shadow ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Fiercefire [ @Hawkice ]
Badgerscar [ @Angelique ]
Icesplash [ @forestecho ]
Gingerpaw [ @Rockfall ]
Falconfur [ gs29513 ]

Last edited by spade; September 23rd, 2021 at 12:32 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 05:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

(I am so sorry for the non reply Ive been having some health issues that took me offline for a bit!) @Singing Jay

The back and forth grapple of battle could sometimes feel rather tiring and dull at times, it was strange to feel time dragging around her even as the adrenaline burned hot. Still Sunsetbloom fought and was finding herself struggling harder then she'd before in battle and was having trouble identifying why. Miss the mark and go shooting past her foe then struggle to turn fast enough on the slick leaf covered ground, missing the motion that'd have warned her of the shadowclan toms next move something that'd turn out to be a critical mistake. A mistake that came to fruition as she reared back and charge forward again only to be blinded by a painful spray of soil and was rendered slightless and unable to dodge Shadestorms strike even as her charge rendered it unable to complete its full hit. The warriors claws tore through her pelt along her back in one long line not severe enough to be a critical strike but enough to sting and bleed. Something that was never good especially not in battle. Still she was in the end able to get some distance and blink the dirt blearily out of her eyes trying to regain her vision in the five seconds she had to think before they collided once more.

Why was she struggling so? Sunsetbloom was generally a unstoppable force when claws came out her willingness to do whatever it took to finish the fight she never started and her odd thought process giving her strange tactics that were never the less effective. So why this? Why now? Why was she blinking painfully the world blurry around her? It was the flash of brilliant pearl white that shined the light of realization on the molly. Oh, she was distracted in the heat of battle by her heart, a new problem and one that struck to the core. Sunsetbloom was ever hooked on Palehound even as she didnt mean to be and in the storm of bloodshed and violence the large mollys heart hadnt been on her own fight but the one she cared for's. It hurt to witness the warriors fight through the watery blur of soil and not be there to help but with that realization came another, if Sunsetbloom did not fight well and focus she would not get to see the molly again and the shadowclan monster might target her beloved next. Such would not fly.

The large molly suddenly exploded into still half blinded motion a whirlwind of claws and fangs and violence that promised bloodshed on any that got close moves blurring so seamlessly yet randomly together it was impossible to predict what came next. Had she been staying still this would be manageable paitence would provide a opening but she was not staying in place, she was pursuing Shadestorm like the dog that'd savaged her face pursued her. Relentless and sadistic. A powerful swipe aimed at the head to cut and disorientate, a shoulder check full force to try and unbalance, snapped fangs aimed to tear the scruff, a quick upward lunge to try and crush and then tear, jaw snapping trying to catch his whiskers to tear followed by an uncompromising headbutt backed by a strong skull. Sunsetbloom didnt stop trying hit after hit screw whatever blows Shadestorm managed to toss out in the midst of her assault.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; September 23rd, 2021 at 05:37 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 06:13 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Before he could lift off from the ground Briarfrost had already sprang off in anticipation of him tossing over, easily clearing him as he turned. Twisting in mid-air, she landed on his other side now facing his back (assuming he had flipped over) and lunged again with her teeth towards the back of his neck, forelegs shooting out long claws in an attempt to press down hard and keep him pinned on his side.

- - -

[ heads up for all fighting that RiverClan Reinforcements will be coming in soon if you wanted to get in one or two last posts with your opponent! ^^ ]

RiverClan
Splashleap [ @gs29513 ]
Plumstorm [ @implimm ]
Sparrowskip [ @:Grimmlin: ]
Stormtalon [ @Ziera ]
Mistypaw [ @Starry ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Dapplecloud [ @~Fierce ~]
Tigerrose [ @Willowfern]
Daisypaw [ @Beetlenose ]
Hogstep [ @Leafi
Spottedleopard [ @Little Timmy ]

RiverClan
Briarfrost [ spade ]
Sunsetbloom [ @Rani ]
Palehound [ @Rainquail ]
Fiercepaw [ ~Fierce~ ]
Goldenpaw [ @Singing Jay ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Shadestorm [ Singing Jay ]
Snakebite [ Snakebite13 ]
Cougarivy [ @Ravensong ]
Sparkpaw [ Ziera ]
Whisperpaw [ Papaya ]

RiverClan
Goosefury [ @Papaya ]
Wormbite [ @x ghostie ]
Blizzardsky [ @Zesty Mango ]
Sunpaw [ @Eagsl ]
Rainingpaw [ @shaded shadow ]

VS.

ShadowClan
Fiercefire [ @Hawkice ]
Badgerscar [ @Angelique ]
Icesplash [ @forestecho ]
Gingerpaw [ @Rockfall ]
Falconfur [ gs29513 ]
When the shecat leapt off him, he stopped mid flip, and came up on his feet, evading the strikes. He was now face to face with her, and began to circle her again, ignoring the blood & pain. Quick as a snake he lashed his claws out at her face before diving under her and attempting to rake her belly in one swift motion he liked to all the snakestrike (or snakebite)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old September 23rd, 2021, 06:15 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

[ @Papaya ]
(Bump)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 23rd, 2021, 07:09 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@~Fierce~
Annoyed that the Shadowclan molly had managed to roll away, and leave her with a scratch on her hind paw to boot, Splashleap chased after the still grounded molly. Well, not so much chased as brought her own front paws to the ground before pouncing. A cat flat on the ground was just about the size of a mouse, and she attacked as such. Well, if one were to be trying to shred the mouse instead of just catch it. But no matter for such semantics. She was lunging, claws unsheathed, a bit ahead of where Dapplecloud was currently. She imagined the molly would continue to move, aiming a bit ahead would hopefully give her a better chance of landing on the Shadowclanner.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 07:16 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
rainingpaw looked at the shadowclan cat it looked like they were waiting for her to attack so she darted around the cat swiped at there side.
@gs29513
Leaping sideways to avoid what was a fairly predictable attack, Falconfur whirled and lunged herself, aiming for the retreating hind end of the apprentice. She swung a clawed paw forward, hoping to strike the flank and drag the apprentice back towards her. Although that was really more of a side goal. Her main objective was to clasp the fleeting, fluttering tail in her maw. She pursued this goal earnestly, snapping her jaws open and closed as she pursued her foe. She would have a tail!