{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 PM

Old October 7th, 2020, 01:31 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Warriors: A fanfiction collab P.1 Characters

So, who're the main characters again? I think I missed a few main characters being labeled as main characters in the list of characters. (that's a lot of the word character)
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 7th, 2020, 01:55 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Form:
Name- Coyotepaw
Age- 10 moons

Gender- Male
Rank- Apprentice
Clan- Skyclan
Role- Background character
Personality- Fierce, protective, rude, mischevious
Detailed description or photo- Light brown tom with a darker stripe on his back and pointy ears
Relationships- Sunpelt (mother), Longwhisker (father), Talltree (mentor)
Backstory- Coyotekit was born to a particulary toxic couple, Coyotekit got into alot of trouble as a kit and almost drowned once. Coyotepaw was apprenticed to Talltree, a particulary strict cat, maybe Pantherstar thought if he gave Coyotepaw a strict mentor his behavior would improve, didn't work. Coyotepaw continues his usual problems, now involving the other clans occasionally.
Importance- 5/10
Mention me- @Goldenmask
Other mention- @Jessica1917

Form:
Name- Sunpelt
Age- 34 moons
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Skyclan
Personality- Manipulative, cold-hearted, sharp-tongued, xenophobic
Detailed description or photo- Brown she-cat with blue eyes
Relationships- Coyotepaw (son), Longwhisker (mate)
Backstory- Sunkit was born on a very bright sunny day, hench her name, her kithood went by smoothly, she was a bit lonely but everything seemed fine. As an apprentice though Sunpaw would bully and torment the other apprentices, she also had joined the dark forest. Though despite how mean she was she got a crush on another apprentice named Longpaw, though he didn't like her back at all. What did she do? Why exclude her crush from his friends, manipulate him and hurt him if he dare talk to other she-cats of course! Then Sunpaw became Sunpelt and she well....forced Longwhisker into becoming her mate. Later on she had a kit named Coyotekit with Longwhisker, he had a brother but he was born stillborn. Sunpelt never seemed to care about Coyotekit and only used him and proof of Longwhisker and her having a nice healthy relationship, she would neglect Coyotekit and hardly even talks to him as an apprentice.

Importance- 5/10
Mention me- @Goldenmask

Form:
Name- Longwhisker
Age- 35 moons
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Skyclan
Personality- Sweet, caring, thoughtful, friendly, polite
Detailed description or photo- White tom with black eyes and very long whiskers
Relationships- Sunpelt (mate), Coyotepaw (son)
Backstory- Longkit had a very normal kithood and apprenticehood until a certain she-cat named Sunpaw came into his life. She always acted weird around him and stared at him a whole lot, making him very uncomfortable. Things got worse when Sunpaw basically forced her way to becoming his only friend by any means, he was particulary sad and lonely during this period, his friends wouldn't talk to him and Sunpaw wouldn't let him make any new friends. As a warrior Sunpelt forced him to become her mate and they had a kit, Coyotekit. While Sunpelt neglects her son Longwhisker does his best to be the best dad possible for Coyotepaw, despite the bad relationship that gave birth to him.
Importance- 5/10
Mention me- @Goldenmask

Last edited by Caramel; October 7th, 2020 at 01:56 PM.
Old October 8th, 2020, 01:29 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Is Talltree going to be added?
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old October 8th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

And also, I think I'm going to take away Gorsebreeze's parents and former mentor from windclan, leaving windclan needing a few more warriors. Please refer to my post for what Goldenmac still needs for the story! Don't be afraid to apply high ranks.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old October 14th, 2020, 07:02 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Is Talltree going to be added?

Imma make him, don't worry
Old October 14th, 2020, 07:56 AM
don't worry, be happy

Form:
Name- Talltree
Age- 78 moons
Rank- Warrior
Clan- Skyclan
Personality- Strict, wise, loyal to the point of being questionable
Detailed description or photo- Tall white tom with brown splotches over his body and green eyes
Relationships- Coyotepaw (apprentice), Morningcloud (sister)
Backstory- Tallkit was born to an average couple on a very beautiful morning, his kithood was spent playing with his only sibling, Morningkit. As an apprentice he was very loyal and well behaved, he still played and had fun but was very focused on his training to the point of hardly caring about anything else. His mentor was uhhhh.......questionable, he seemed to encourage Tallpaw's disconnect from the rest of his life and almost brainwashed him. Tallpaw became Talltree and suddenly his life felt...empty. Without any training to look forward to he became desperate to do useful things, doing more than needed of him. Later on he attended Morningcloud's basically cat wedding and kinda lowky threated her new mate. Then his mentor died, he hadn't been as close to him as he was when Talltree was an apprentice but he was distraught. This led him realizing how his mentor's training wasn't as great as he thought and basically having both a mental breakdown and enlightening next to the fresh kill pile at around midnight. Then he got an apprentice, Coyotepaw, and swore to the very stars that he won't do the same as his own mentor.

Importance- 4/10
Mention me- @Goldenmask

Form:
Name- Morningcloud
Age- 78 moons
Rank- Queen
Clan- Skyclan
Personality- Sweet, old fashioned, protective, loving, caring, the most typical mom character from like an 80s film.
Detailed description or photo- Beautiful white she-cat with cream markings and very neat curly fur
Relationships- Crowwing (mate), Talltree (brother), Fawnpaw (daughter), Rampaw (son), Torrentkit (son), Horsekit (son), Sproutkit (son)
Backstory- I'm honestly tired of writing already so WIP
Importance- 4/10
Mention me- @Goldenmask

Last edited by Caramel; October 14th, 2020 at 07:57 AM.
Old October 14th, 2020, 08:40 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

AHEM. I want to write this one myself, if you don’t mind..
You can edit if you want.

Name- Riverwood
Age- 37 moons
Rank- Current? Warrior
Clan- ThunderClan
Role- Main Character.
Personality- Formal; Noble; Heroic; Leader-like; Caring; Serious; Hardworking; Mother-like; Strong; Agile; Wise; Strategist
Detailed description or photo-

Relationships- Distant sister/brother, Mother, Rescued cats, cats who think she is strange, cats who admire her.
Backstory- I’m writing. But if you must know the gist..
Riverwood was born just outside camp, underneath Silverpelt. She never took to playing games and always spoke in a formal, wise, and thoughtful tone. She believes she was destined to help all cats, great and small. After rescuing a particular tom, they talk for a bit. The tom asks for Riverwood to come back. This happens a lot. One day, the tom confessed his love for her, which scares Riverwood, sending her into a time of absolute dismay. She doesn’t leave her den for days. During this time, she doesn’t eat, she doesn’t drink, and she rarely sleeps. Her admirers try to cheer her up, and her sister/brother might try to reconnect with her, but to no avail. She is lost. Until one day, some cats force her to go out, where she finds a cat she once helped out of a very low mental place. This cat helps her, and acts as a sort of therapist, as Riverwood once was to them. When she finally talks to the tom again, she realizes that she was only afraid because she truly loved him back. And I’ll figure the rest out.
Importance- I WANT TO WRITE THIS BOOK. I’ll need some cats for background characters and admirers and other things.
Mention me- @Goldenmask
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old October 14th, 2020, 09:01 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart (The Nightlight) View Post
AHEM. I want to write this one myself, if you don’t mind..
You can edit if you want.

Name- Riverwood
Age- 37 moons
Rank- Current? Warrior
Clan- ThunderClan
Role- Main Character.
Personality- Formal; Noble; Heroic; Leader-like; Caring; Serious; Hardworking; Mother-like; Strong; Agile; Wise; Strategist
Detailed description or photo-

Relationships- Distant sister/brother, Mother, Rescued cats, cats who think she is strange, cats who admire her.
Backstory- I’m writing. But if you must know the gist..
Riverwood was born just outside camp, underneath Silverpelt. She never took to playing games and always spoke in a formal, wise, and thoughtful tone. She believes she was destined to help all cats, great and small. After rescuing a particular tom, they talk for a bit. The tom asks for Riverwood to come back. This happens a lot. One day, the tom confessed his love for her, which scares Riverwood, sending her into a time of absolute dismay. She doesn’t leave her den for days. During this time, she doesn’t eat, she doesn’t drink, and she rarely sleeps. Her admirers try to cheer her up, and her sister/brother might try to reconnect with her, but to no avail. She is lost. Until one day, some cats force her to go out, where she finds a cat she once helped out of a very low mental place. This cat helps her, and acts as a sort of therapist, as Riverwood once was to them. When she finally talks to the tom again, she realizes that she was only afraid because she truly loved him back. And I’ll figure the rest out.
Importance- I WANT TO WRITE THIS BOOK. I’ll need some cats for background characters and admirers and other things.
Mention me- @Goldenmask

Ah finally someone else than me! But sadly, all main character spots are taken, so she can be a secondary character but accepted!
Old October 14th, 2020, 09:03 AM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Windclan:
Gorsebreeze (Antagonist)
Nightpaw
Quietroar
Eagleeyes (Brother of Gorsebreeze)
Whitethorn (Brother of Gorsebreeze)
Snowstar (Snowclaw)(Leader)
6/15
4 Warriors
1 Leader
1 Apprentice
Medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, and deputy are things also needed. Windclan needs a queen with four or five kits, and 3-ish more apprentices. At least one apprentice should probably become a warrior, and at least one kit an apprentice. Mentors for all apprentices should be assigned, including adding maybe one more warrior.

Shadowclan:
Crystalkit/paw
Dawnsky (Med-Cat)
Darkclaw
Inkpaw
Witherstar (Withersoul)(Leader)
Honeystripe
Patchpaw
Stormcloud
Blueheart
10/15
1 Kit to become Apprentice
2 Apprentices
4 Warriors
1 Leader
1 Medicine cat
Deputy and medicine cat apprentice are the high ranks required. Shadowclan could use maybe 2 more kits, one queen, 1 more apprentice, and one of the apprentices should be designated for becoming a warrior sometime throughout the book. We also need to assign mentors for the apprentices, and maybe one-ish more warrior.

Skyclan:
Pantherstar (Pantherleap)(Flintpaw and Sootpaw father)(Leader)
Flintpaw (Sootpaw Sibling)(Main Character)
Sootpaw (MCA)(Kinda Dawnsky's Enemy)
Songspirit
Skyblaze (Deputy)
Icesnap (Trains in DF)(Clearpool's kit)
Shrubbush (Med-Cat)
Coyotepaw (Kit of Sunpelt and Longwhisker)(Mentor is Talltree)
Sunpelt (Longwhisker's sorta mate)
Longwhisker (Sunpelt's sorta mate)
Morningcloud (Queen)
Talltree
12/15
All High Ranks
2 Apprentices
5 Warriors
1 Queen
Skyclan needs one-ish more apprentices, mentors assigned for apprentices, one or two kits designated for becoming apprentices, and maybe one apprentice to become warrior.

Riverclan:
Rainpaw (Med-Cat App)(Main Character)
Troutfang (Deputy)(Antagonist)(Pretend father of Rainpaw)(Skyblaze's brother)
Skypaw (Will be aged up in story)
Wolfsnarl
Rainpuddle (MC)
Spottedkit
Stonekit
7/15
2 Kits
1 Medicine Cat
1 Medicine Cat Apprentice
1 Deputy
1 Apprentice to become warrior
1 Warrior
Riverclan needs one more kit, and one of the kits needs to be assigned to become apprentice. Riverclan needs a leader, three more apprentices, and at least four more warriors.

Thunderclan:
Duckflame (Creamkit's Father)
Doveshine (Creamkit's mother)
Creamkit (Maybe be aged up to apprentice in story?)
Leopardblaze (Deputy)(Main Character)
Clearpool (Needs male mate from different clan. Maybe Skyclan?)
Darksight (Clearpool's kit)
Tulip (former rogue)(needs warrior name)(Queen)
Boatkit (Thunderclan)(Kit of Tulip and Jackey)
Swankit (Thunderclan)(Kit of Tulip and Jackey)
Lampkit (Thunderclan)(Kit of Tulip and Mud)
Mothstar (Mothfly)(Leader)
Riverwood
12/15
1 Leader
1 Deputy
2 Queens with
3 Kits and
1 Kit to become apprentice?
4 Warriors
Thunderclan needs a medicine cat, a medicine cat apprentice, maybe three more apprentices, and one of those should be aged to warriorhood sometime. Thunderclan also needs at least 1 more warrior.

Outsiders:
Sage (Was Riverclan Warrior Sagepelt)
Thorn (Real father of Rainpaw)
Mud

Kittypets:
Rose (Mother of Dawnsky)
Jackey (Kittypet)

Starclan:
Dewpaw (Shadowclan)

I have updated this, and included what we still require clanwise. If people could tell me if they add a cat that will be aged up sometime during the story, or one that dies, I would like to mark that. c:
Also, the 'out of fifteen' thing means that at the very least, we need fifteen cats for each clan. A profile can be as simple as a personality, and a few sentence blurb about how each of their relations are related to that cat. Happy writing!
I thought I should pull it towards the last forum pages for easier access.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old October 14th, 2020, 09:16 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Name: Ivyleaf
Appearence: grey she-cat with ivy green eyes
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: secondary charachter
Personality: kind sweet loving really intellagent
Relaitions?: Sunset (Mother) King (Father)
Backstory: She was born an outsider when her mother died her father dropped her at the clans after almost killing her in anger. She wished to help others since the med cat had healed her. She then started tohelp the med cats once she was healed. She spent a lot of her time helping the med cats and learning about herbs. Then the leader called her to be the med cat apprentice. she learned a lot in herbs then started to take care of evreything. She then becqame med cat.
Importance: 8\10
Mention me: @Goldenmask
Other mention: @Jessica1917