Today 10:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2021, 05:06 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: July Gathering

~Swiftwind~
Padding along with the other cats of Windclan, she wasn’t as graceful as she had seemed during the meeting at the Breezerock. Trying to pad along, she constantly almost tripped over her paws, which, as a kit and apprentice, had been too big for her body.

Though once they reached the Seastones, all thoughts of her grace, the other things happening and causing her anxiety were gone. Now there was one thing on her mind. Turning her gaze aside, she silently searched for Bearpaw. She could remember her first gathering vaguely and didn’t doubt her own apprentice would be anxious.

@Cian

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old July 19th, 2021, 05:09 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

~ WOLFFANG ~

Wolffang padded toward the Seastones, his gaze scanning the rocks where the leaders sat and the general clearing. His thick gray fur bristled when he noticed that ShadowClan was already here, with Dawnstar sitting on her usual perch. His eyes narrowed at the large dark brown tabby. Next to her was Kestrelstar, who he noticed looked a bit... odd. He wasn't sure what it was. Was he just tired or something? And he was getting a bit close with Dawnstar, which Wolffang did not like. Gritting his teeth, Wolffang headed over to the rock where the leaders were and took his usual spot underneath them. Even though he had seen Kestrelstar, he hadn't noticed Splashleap yet. The brown-and-white she-cat didn't seem so bad, although he would never make friends with other Clans.

Finchwhisker was there, though. Wolffang cast a look at the brown-and-white tabby, the tip of his tail giving a single twitch. "Greetings," the tom muttered, his tone tense. Wolffang didn't think that the annoying pathetic excuse of a deputy deserved any greeting, especially after what ShadowClan had done, but he was just being courteous. Not wanting to initiate a discussion, the tom looked away from the tabby and gazed out at the crowd nonchalantly. He was good at keeping a neutral gaze. Right now, he had more of a strict, serious air, but that was also normal.

@Puddle~

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 19th, 2021, 05:15 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by I draw war cats View Post
Icespark followed Kestrelstar to the Seastones. She sat down. As much as she would hate to see Eveningstar, she wanted to see Woodheart, to convince him to come with her to RiverClan. She had to, now it was the only way to survive. Cats would be killing any ThunderClan cat that crossed their border, and maybe even some that are still on their side of the border, you never know. Now that she knew that, she’d have the upper hand. Woodheart had to leave ThunderClan now, he had to. Icespark would make sure of that
[Icespark open for interaction]
~Pinewhisker~
The brown tabby trotted after Dawnstar and looked around for some one to talk with someone that wasn't from Shadowclan. She picked a random cat from the bunch, form Riverclan no doubt, and walked up to her. I havent seen u before, ya new here or have i just been blind? (If you don't want to interact just don't respond ^^)

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old July 19th, 2021, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyFlame View Post
~Pinewhisker~
The brown tabby trotted after Dawnstar and looked around for some one to talk with someone that wasn't from Shadowclan. She picked a random cat from the bunch, form Riverclan no doubt, and walked up to her. I havent seen u before, ya new here or have i just been blind? (If you don't want to interact just don't respond ^^)
“I’m Icespark, of RiverClan” She nodded respectfully to the warrior, “You?” Seems like a talkative cat for sure Icespark thought to herself, smelled of ShadowClan aswell, good to know she was talking to a warrior of Dawnstar
Old July 19th, 2021, 05:37 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
“I’m Icespark, of RiverClan” She nodded respectfully to the warrior, “You?” Seems like a talkative cat for sure Icespark thought to herself, smelled of ShadowClan aswell, good to know she was talking to a warrior of Dawnstar
Pinewhisker, of Shadowclan she mewed and gave a teasing smirk as she continued, or as you would know us; 'Those frog-eating foxhearts over the river'

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old July 19th, 2021, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyFlame View Post
Pinewhisker, of Shadowclan she mewed and gave a teasing smirk as she continued, or as you would know us; 'Those frog-eating foxhearts over the river'
Icespark lightly laughed, “Ah yes, that sounds familiar” She meowed jokingly. She was interested whether this cat was like Dawnstar, or not. A good thing if she was like Dawnstar, Icespark wished to be as much like Dawnstar as she could if she ever became a leader

Last edited by Tuftdrawsanddoodles; July 19th, 2021 at 06:06 PM.
Old July 19th, 2021, 06:12 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
~Swiftwind~
Padding along with the other cats of Windclan, she wasn’t as graceful as she had seemed during the meeting at the Breezerock. Trying to pad along, she constantly almost tripped over her paws, which, as a kit and apprentice, had been too big for her body.

Though once they reached the Seastones, all thoughts of her grace, the other things happening and causing her anxiety were gone. Now there was one thing on her mind. Turning her gaze aside, she silently searched for Bearpaw. She could remember her first gathering vaguely and didn’t doubt her own apprentice would be anxious.

@Cian

// Bearpaw

Bearpaw had never seen so many cats in one place before and it made his heart race. He couldn't move far without brushing pelts with another cat and it definitely didn't help that the moonlight illuminated his white coat. It made him overly self-conscious, everyone here must be staring and know he was inexperienced, he shouldn't have come here in the first place. He knew he wasn't ready for this, he was nothing more than a little kit among warriors here. Even around other apprentices, he didn't feel right, he was different and they could tell.

The albino apprentice backed away from the growing crowd of cats, his paws trembling. He stumbled back and his hind legs failed him, leaving him in an awkward sitting position. He swore he could feel the judging eyes of the others watching him and it made his breath hitch.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old July 19th, 2021, 06:15 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Icespark lightly laughed, “Ah yes, that sounds familiar” She meowed jokingly
Pinewhisker grinned. We usually call you fish-breaths but lets put odd nick-names to the side, how's life in Riverclan? Heard you'd had some... how do I put this... disagreements... with Thunderclan she mewed, trying to sound as cheer full as was appropriately possible.

Old July 19th, 2021, 06:17 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Wormbite | Riverclan Warrior | @finnzel
The tom would admit he may have been being overdramatic about that comment. He had hoped it would convince the apprentice that maybe, just maybe Wormbite wasn't pleasant to talk to and to leave him be. "You're just used to it, " He replied, shrugging his shoulders. He didn't reply to her other statement. She wasn't.. wrong. He was far from talkative.

Oh. Wormbite gave her a blink-blonk that resembled surprise. "You have a interesting way of doing that, " He supposed she was just one of those feisty cats. Then her second question made him pause. "..No." Wormbite gave her another shrug, fidgeting with his paws. That was a total lie. Maybe some part of him also knew that.

"Wormbite, " He replied, sitting back up properly. As proper as he could. Ah, of course Buzzardpaw was an apprentice. He almost chuckled at the fact he was right. He paused for a moment before adding, "Riverclan, " Woah! They were now introduced. In here Wormbite thought this would end horribly.

════════ ♡❣♡ ═════════

Wolfwhisper | Shadowclan Warrior | @Swiftstripe
He sat back on his haunches. Dawnwhisper was immediately put into Wolfwhisper's good list and one may say he was biased. Just a little bit. Then again, almost everyone was besides like that one frog he met when he was younger. His parents didn't count. "It can be kindaa hard sometimes but what can ya do about itt?" He huffed out a chuckle, trying to reel over a topic to talk about it. "Sooo.. opinions on... rocks?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old July 19th, 2021, 06:21 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cian View Post

// Bearpaw

Bearpaw had never seen so many cats in one place before and it made his heart race. He couldn't move far without brushing pelts with another cat and it definitely didn't help that the moonlight illuminated his white coat. It made him overly self-conscious, everyone here must be staring and know he was inexperienced, he shouldn't have come here in the first place. He knew he wasn't ready for this, he was nothing more than a little kit among warriors here. Even around other apprentices, he didn't feel right, he was different and they could tell.

The albino apprentice backed away from the growing crowd of cats, his paws trembling. He stumbled back and his hind legs failed him, leaving him in an awkward sitting position. He swore he could feel the judging eyes of the others watching him and it made his breath hitch.

~Swiftwind~
Her silent search did eventually turn up the white furred tom. The awkward position she had watched him land in caused her heart to clench with worry. Padding softly, she slowly made her way over to him.

Though she had come up behind the apprentice, she tried to her best not to spook him. Gently touching her tail tip to his back she spoke softly “Bearpaw..are you alright?” of course he wasn’t. She could tell that by the way he had flipped back onto his haunches.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Closed Thread