Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“Fair Winds and Following...
Last post by Rose
Today 09:49 PM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 09:43 PM
Wormkit finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:43 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 09:41 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Snips
Today 09:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2021, 10:23 PM

Default Re: Contingency Plans [Clan Wide Event]

snowkit got to her paws and looked at her mother. "Teach me something new! Can our father come and join us?" she asked, her spirit not wounded by defeat. "I bet if all of us ( kits ) attacked a cat at the same time, we would win!" she announced. she darted in and tried jumping on her mother's tail and biting it, but missed by a few whisker lengths.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 11:44 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Talking Re: Contingency Plans [Clan Wide Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
Goldenstep leaned down toward her kits. "We are listening to Shrewstep. The bigger kits are practicing some swipes on him. If you all would like, you can practice with me. Try to practice swiping at my nose."

All of the kits waiting their turn for Shrewstep's attention would be unproductive. Goldenstep didn't mind sacrificing her nose as well against little kit claws.
@~Fierce~ @-Ash- @Yolo @gs29513 @Ravensong
**Sunsetkit**

Sunsetkit watched Pigeonkit and Shadedkit, her eyes round, taking in their every move. A determined hardness overcame her features. She could do that. Snowkit's play caught her eye and she crouched down ready to pounce into the mix but stopped when Goldenstep leaned in a spoke to them. Practice on Goldenstep!?

A smile broke her determined look. She jumped clumsily towards Goldenstep then struck a paw out. She stumbled backwards, squeaked at the misstep, then bounced up, looking back at Goldenstep. "That's too easy! Try to attack us like Shrewstep is doing!"

@~Fierce~ @-Ash- @Yolo @gs29513 @Toodle
@Poppy'song

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; September 23rd, 2021 at 11:45 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Sunsetkit**

Sunsetkit watched Pigeonkit and Shadedkit, her eyes round, taking in their every move. A determined hardness overcame her features. She could do that. Snowkit's play caught her eye and she crouched down ready to pounce into the mix but stopped when Goldenstep leaned in a spoke to them. Practice on Goldenstep!?

A smile broke her determined look. She jumped clumsily towards Goldenstep then struck a paw out. She stumbled backwards, squeaked at the misstep, then bounced up, looking back at Goldenstep. "That's too easy! Try to attack us like Shrewstep is doing!"

@~Fierce~ @-Ash- @Yolo @gs29513 @Toodle
@Poppy'song
Snowkit nodded. "Yeah!"
Old September 25th, 2021, 10:43 AM
Fandom Freak

My Mood: Psychedelic

| Poolkit |

// 2 moons, and about average size for that age. Sorry
for the late reply!

The she flickered her ears when she saw the missed blow.
Well… this could be disastrous. I need to rethink this…
With her eyes looking straight at her opponent in this…
mock battle, right…?, the kit gave a “Hm”, trying to think
about any possible options.

Ashhiss said about the whole “going under” thing so it
was possible that she would do that manoeuvre.
Carefully collecting herself, she crouched down,
steadying her paws. Might as well try to prevent it from
happening.

Her tail gave a small flick as she steadied and looked
at her opponent.

// I decided not to do anything major in battle towards
Ivykit in order to answer your question and not do
anything hasty.

// @TheNyanCatMinecart @leopardstrike4 @littlelove @Zesty Mango @Kingly

You never used to be afraid of days like these
And now you're overwhelmed by your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide

Approximate response time:
4-6pm Weekdays [GMT] Afternoons on Weekends
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar got up and straight out her bulky body, eyes shifted over to glance at the cats who were still working on climbing. It didn't seem like anyone was doing anything particularly terrible. Plans were running smoothly if not a little slow. Extra work would have to be put into the tunnel since at least half of the cats she ordered to help dig weren't doing dung. She could work on it through the night, so long as she got catnaps during the day, Dawnstar was pretty certain she could function just fine. She had another place to be so long as the camp was running well she could head out. She still needed to figure out who she should take with her. The walk itself would be a bit on the long side, but shouldn't be too bad so long as she made haste.

[Closing this thread by the 29th, so finish up with your posts.]
@Angelique @Hawkice; @feather lily; @Celeste; @Starry @spade @Zesty Mango @TheNyanCatMinecart @Great Pretender @littlelove @Coffeebeans @~Fierce~ @gs29513 @-Ash- @Yolo @Toodle @Zesha @ChillCat @Error @kai @tomatosoup @feather lily @Shade. @Pheasantflight @Levi 99 @Cxndy_Fatal @Ravensong @Singing Jay

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 25th, 2021, 03:31 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Rufflefeather~

The tabby tom had been spacing out, looking off into the distance, when he suddenly snapped out of it, ears perked. His face flushed as he bounded next to Loonfeather and Eldershade, and immediately started helping with their already started digging. “Sorry guys, spaced out a bit. I’ll try to work twice as hard now!” The tom told the told the two, a shy grin spread on his face. As Rufflefeather dug, he noticed the dirt wasn’t much different from his own pelt. He laughed to himself, thinking of what his warrior name would be if he had been named Mudkit.

(bro i feel super guilty i’m late i’m so sorry @Zesha @tomatosoup)

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old September 25th, 2021, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(Okay, so Ivykit would be taller than her because she's also two moons, but tall for her age.)

~ IVYKIT ~

Poolkit seemed to be hesitant, even letting out a sound of indecision. Ivykit's competitiveness coursed through her veins. She had been training in the clearing with Shadestorm, her father! She knew paw swipes and pounces, and how to combine the two! However, she would have to learn more when she was an apprentice. Ivykit would be a lot stronger and able to move more swiftly and fiercely. However, right here, right now, she'd have to be fast and strong. Dawnstar expected the kits to fight, so Ivykit was gonna fight as hard as she could and beat this disobedient Poolkit!

Ashhiss's warning to both of them worked - Ivykit was about to go under Poolkit when the other kit tensed up so she couldn't. She knew that she had to act faster - Poolkit was being a slowpoke and everyone was watching them! She had been practicing the moves Shadestorm taught her for a while, but that had only been for direct offensive attacking. Poolkit didn't even attack back. So as soon as Ivykit found that she couldn't go under, her mind flashed to another idea.

The she-kit jumped backward, away from Poolkit. Then she crouched down and leaped, aiming for the she-kit's back and hoping to land on her. If she landed, she'd also aim a blow for Poolkit's head in the hopes of bringing her down further and landing a blow.

@Great Pretender (Thanks for clarifying! We have to wrap up our posts soon. I was only clarifying in case you couldn't understand the way it was written in Ivykit's POV.) @leopardstrike4 @littlelove @Zesty Mango @Kingly

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 26th, 2021, 10:31 AM

My Mood: Cool

Goldenstep felt the little paws batting her nose. Maybe with some claws they could make even an attacking cat recoil for a moment; hopefully that moment would be long enough for the kits to get away. Maybe this wasn't a bad idea. She shrugged and smiled down at her kits as they ambitiously requested more. "Of course, darlings, you're right. The enemy won't simply let you hit their nose.
You'll have to be quick and crafty, find your opening and take it, no hesitating."

This time she stanced herself and faced the kits. In turn, she jumped towards one kit, paused a brief moment to see if they'd make their move, before she'd swipe a sheathed paw towards them, aiming to simply catch their back side rather than hit or push them.

@Ravensong @Poppy'song [And any other kits in her group]

Gingercry padded through the clearing. Pigeonkit and Shadedkit had a good bit of rivalry, Ivykit and Poolkit were doing well, Chamomilekit seemed to have calmed somewhat. Ashhiss was being hard on the kits. Gingercry wouldn't take it so far but Riverclan wouldn't go easy if they did break into the camp so he saw her reasoning. Cinderkit seemed to have focused herself, and Sunsetkit and Snowkit seemed to be pleasantly on task at least.

Watching some of the kits, it was easy to forget the reason they were doing this training. Should Riverclan invade their camp it would become life and death. Preparing the kits was the reasonable course of action. But the kits had a resilience about them; this was all still one big game, as it should be. In Gingercry's opinion, there was no need to frighten the kits over a possibly.

Pigeonkit tried the move over and over again, sometimes using Shrewstep and other times lingering back and practicing with herself, internalizing the move and getting faster and faster, steadier and steadier. She'd be the best! She had to be!

A sudden thought crossed her mind, she wanted to be practicing with her sister but Dovekit and Batsong still weren't here. She sighed and continued practicing. Questions still burned through her mind about her parentage and why Batsong was so clouded with his answers. She shook herself roughly, I need to focus! I need to make sure I get really good! If I get good enough then maybe they'll see that I'm mature enough that they don't have to keep secrets from me. Her resolve hardened and she went back to training.

@Jayden @gs29513
Gingercry
Old September 26th, 2021, 11:01 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Soft noises of annoyance trickled out of Shrewstep as the kits struck at his nose, one and then another tiny paws connecting with various parts of his anatomy. While they didn't always cause any particular pain, it was a bit annoying to be continually hammered. At least the kits seemed to have the concept down, and he was getting a bit tired of whack-a-warrior. Because he was the warrior getting whacked mainly. So straightening up from where he had been snaking his head along the ground after Pigeonkit, he decided to move on to another concept.

Namely, belly rake. If there was one advantage the littler cats had it was the ability to slip under their large foes, something he liked to employ in his battles. It was a more risky tactic, but if one was cornered it could definitely get you through your opponent and out of trouble faster than any sort of feinting, dodging, or frontal assault would allow.

Do you want to work on another move? You seem to have that one down pretty well. he mewed, before continuing rather quickly Another useful move, especially for smaller cats, is the belly rake. If you can run under your opponent not only can you get behind them quickly but you can cut their belly while you run through. Not easy to execute all at once, but the running through was the really important part to get.

If you want to practice running under my belly while I try and catch you go ahead! he added, narrowing his eyes slightly and shooting looks at all the kits. A little bit of fun never hurt, although he would definitely be trying to get the little wriggly furballs.
@~Fierce~ @gs29513 @-Ash- @Yolo @Toodle
Old September 26th, 2021, 02:10 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Ravensong
Falconfeather grinned. Just a bit of harmless fun, no problems with Dawnstar, no obnoxious clanmate's. Just a silent race to the top. She smiled gratefully and turned back to the wall. "On three, go up the wall using any path you wish. The first one up..." She trailed off, thinking. Falconfeather didn't know of any worthwhile prize for a win. "Winner gets bragging rights." The brown tabby's eyes scanning the wall evaluating what the fastest way up would be. She had seen Elmshadow climb, and he wasn't half bad, but if she could cut in front of him, maybe she could slow him down just enough to scramble up.

"Ready?" She glanced back towards him before staring back at the wall. "One, two, three, go!" She pounded off of her feet and started to climb up the wall, claws gripping the roots and leaping from ledge to ledge. Who said Shadowclan cats couldn't climb? Falconfeather pulled herself over the ledge and turned to look at Elmshadow. Had she managed to beat him up?

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Closed Thread