Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:45 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 3rd, 2022, 01:47 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: be prepared for the coup of the century

[ @Toodle ]

Berrypaw let out a small chuckle as she moved forwards, stretching her long limbs and cleverly leaping out of the shadows. Oh, how ready she was for this battle. Her twisted paw was not a weakness anymore to her. It was more of a strength, something that had helped her adapt to ShadowClan. And most importantly, it was a mark that she had been in battle.

Flexing her claws, she speed off towards the nursery. She had seen a cat run off towards there. "Hello," Berrypaw meowed, her voice dropping with malicion as she looked at the she-cat. "Trying to save some kits?" With a smirk, she attempted a lounge at the warrior's shoulder.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 3rd, 2022, 02:12 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cinderpaw was never a very angry cat. Ambitious and wily, yes, but angry? She much preferred playing around with her friends, any spats easily washed to the side by the laughter that came easily between friends.

But the lynx point found herself fuming as Dawnstar spouted her vile words. She felt like exploding as Nectarflame responded, words equally rancid and enraging. She could feel her muscles twitching with rage as she shook, every word exchanged between the two tyrants sending her closer and closer to the edge. What in Starclan's name were they thinking?! How did Nectarflame think she could just betray the clan like this, letting Dawnstar of all cats lead her patrols to their camp? Her definition of strength was nothing but murdering those who inconvenienced her - the sick ideals of yet another adult. Was that what she was destined to become? Just another killer, blind to morals? Cinderpaw's eyes blazed as her gaze locked on the golden-spotted molly, and for the first time she saw red.

"NECTARFLAME, YOU TRAITOR!" She roared, her claws unsheathing as she made a move to lunge towards the pathetic excuse for a 'warrior' and whatever Shadowclan scum were protecting her. Suddenly, her head snapped back as a firm yet unhurting bite sunk into her scruff, the apprentice's eyes quickly shifting from furious to puzzled. Who was holding her back? Cinderpaw craned her head around to look at the mouse-brain who had a grip on her. "What are youdoing?! Let me go, idiot!"

@Papaya
Old February 3rd, 2022, 02:14 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Dapplekit groaned. "Hey Dawnstar! Why are you here! I may be a kit but that dosen't mean that in helpless!!!!!!!!" She puffed her fur out, Glaring at the shadowclan leader

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old February 3rd, 2022, 02:17 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @littlelove, @spade for the mention of Grimhound

>Bumblepaw<
Oh, great skies, what on earth is happening? Bumblepaw emerges from the apprentices' den and his eyes fly wide. ShadowClan. In the middle of their camp. Their leader posed on the Thunderwillow like some kind of majestic queen, cats hurling themselves at the invading warriors. His gaze flits over the others gathered around the Thunderwillow and lands on Grimhound, the tom currently attempting to snag a kit. He can only bring himself to stare - isn't this the walking nightmare he ran into in Twolegplace??

A ball of gray tries to hurtle past him and he immediately reaches out and yanks her back. "Absolutely not!" he yelps, still holding onto her. "You're going to get yourself killed!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; February 3rd, 2022 at 02:18 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 02:24 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

(OPEN)
Ravenblaze of Shadowclan

Finally, something to do! Ravenblaze jumped down from their perch and landed in the fight in one fell swoop. Putting down this insurgence would be a piece of cake with how little the squirrels were fighting back.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 02:33 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Morning mask
The she cat finally put all that mental preparation she had done in those boring moments to use as she leapt from her hiding place feeling freed from staying still for so long as her claws unsheathed and got ready to curl into the ground on impact, and as she was almost finished with that leap of hers she did just that her claws curling into the dirt and keeping her steady before she looked around, now the area was like a battlefield she could leap into no longer just something to idly watch from afar. Her eyes where wide with excitement as she wondered where to go, of course they where here to stop fights so she looked around for one to help out with, feeling that eagerness becoming a towering urge to tear some fur off today.
(Open!)

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old February 3rd, 2022, 03:08 PM

My Mood: Amused

Paleivy | Shadowclan | Open
Stretching her legs she groomed her paws as she looked out over the squirrels with a mundane relaxed expression. It must anger them to see Dawnstar stroll in the place like she owned the place (and it seemed she very much did) chaos had issued and she was loving it. Clanmate turning on clanmate, how stupid of these mice to play right into their paws. It had partly bored her to wait in the shadows but now she was ready to strike clean and through. It was going to get messy and brutal in here that's for sure. Just like she liked it. She darted between fights aching to find her own cat to sink her teeth into as pale eyes skirted across the flat floor. "Come at you spineless cowards!" this was going to be so much fun!

Last edited by flopsy; February 3rd, 2022 at 04:04 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2022, 03:33 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by doof View Post
TW, HARSH STATEMENTS |Skyshard | He/Him | @corgigirl | powerplay not granted at any time

”Im not the coward. You are. The whole of you Thunderclan lot who can’t accept that the clan is a MESS, A PILE OF CROWFEED are cowards! It’s pathetic! We’ve grown to become KITTYPETS, accustomed to the soft life, and we have ignored EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM. Nectarflame has just made herself another little kittypet leader and had to go BEG for Dawnstar to come save our clan from six feet under! ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOUR CLAN, OUR CLAN, IS A WHOPPING MESS OF SOFT KITTYPETS AND GET SOME THICKER SKIN, ACCEPT THE HELP. DAWNSTAR IS DOING US A FAVOR. TRYING TO GET US BACK ON OUR PAWS. Some things just require some assertiveness because we’re to STUBBORN AND STUPID TO ACCEPT HELP. Now, Birchheart. Fight you? Gladly.” Another pathetic loser who can’t accept criticism. They should be driven out, let them go missing, they should never come back, this new clan is NOT their style. Maybe Windclan is though. A small chuckle escaped his parted jaws. This would be the first time blood is shed at this rising, what all of these Shadowclan cats have been yearning to see. ”Your wish is granted.”

A purr rose from his throat as he collected himself, calming his mind, clearing it and preparing for the fight of a lifetime. “I’ll make the first strike, you’re too stuck up and oh so polite, to let me take the first move.” Backing up, he aimed to land atop the cat, pinning them to the dirt.“All these Shadowclan warriors and apprentices have been wishing someone would make a move already. How lucky, you’re the victim to the first bloodshed.” He gave a low growl, releasing the cat and hopping behind them. Okay, I just have to land this right. If I miss, I’m…good actually. I’ll get booted for fighting one of my own clan, but tan Dawnstar will most likely admit me into the clan for not being a coward and following her words, and speaking my own with yowling pride. Yes. I’m fine either way, even if I lose this battle, I’m not losing the war. one foot, two foot, four. They all left the ground as he leapt towards Birchheart’s back, in hopes of landing a sharp-clawed blow on his back. How can I miss? I’m behind him, and this guy doesn’t have eyes on the back of his head.
“Our clan, has become soft, but Dawnstar and her clan have NO right to come here and try to fix something that they don’t need to be involved with!” Birchheart roared as the cat’s three claws sliced across his back. He turned around and aimed at cat’s face, looking to cut as deep as he could. He was a strong fighter, so even if he lost, it wouldn’t be from lack of effort. He growled and it grew quickly, echoing around the camp.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old February 3rd, 2022, 03:35 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancat View Post
Dapplekit groaned. "Hey Dawnstar! Why are you here! I may be a kit but that dosen't mean that in helpless!!!!!!!!" She puffed her fur out, Glaring at the shadowclan leader
Get in the den and stay there!” he yelled and roared that kit was being dumb. “Now! I won’t tell you again!

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old February 3rd, 2022, 03:58 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy of Shadowclan**
@Zesty Mango [Cougar is not above killing an apprentice, just a heads up]

A shiver ran down Cougarivy's spine at the thrill of claws striking into her belly and the give of flesh beneath her own claws. "Starclan?" Cougarivy giggled as she struck a back foot out to try to strike the apprentice across the face. "How boring! Sounds like a weak cat's excuse." The sloppy apprentice's attacks were barely more than surface wounds through her pelt, it didn't give her the same thrill as a warrior's threat. She was quickly growing bored of the too-serious apprentice. She knew Thunderclan cats were weak But how had she managed to get stuck with a cat who couldn't even beat a Shadowclan kit?

Cougarivy flipped her body around trying to pin the small apprentice down. "Your puppy-Dog isn't
here and if he's anything like your precious Aspenkit then he won't even be fun enough to play with."
She dove her head down, aiming to sink her teeth into the apprentice's neck. Bloodied claws were fun but nothing compared to the taste of blood bursting over her tongue.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread