Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:06 PM
On the Wings of a Dream......
by Rizo
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:56 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:52 PM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:37 PM
One step at a time
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 10:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2023, 01:26 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: {ShC EVENT}Imposter Who?

Seedkit carefully listened to her mother describe their gains and losses. Apparently, there were only three impostors left. She wasn't sure what exactly she was supposed to be looking out for or what to ask people to see if they were being suspicious.

Frigidpaw kinda wished her brother was here to play as well. Where was he, recently? He'd probably get voted out immediately though, he was super suspicious anyway, regardless of whether he'd be the impostor or not.

Last edited by Shade.; May 17th, 2023 at 01:53 PM.
Old May 15th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

Woah. Wowowowowow. That was amazing. The imposters were being voted off left and right. And! And. Another pawn had been killed off. His chest puffing up with pride, Mousepaw reveled in the fact that he had taken vengeance on Auntie Larky! Huzzah! But now... who to vote for? The last round had been so quiet quiet. Everyone being so sneaky sneaky. It was unnerving, really. Almost like a real mystery. So... what was a paw named Mouse to do?

Thick, gray tail tapping thoughtfully on the ground as the stocky tom glanced from clanmate to clanmate with his best attempt at suspicious eyes - the goofy grin on his face was unfortunately not helping him sell the look - he had decided! He would now strive to take vengeance on whoever had tried taken out Wrenny. Because! Because... Wrenny was fun and innocent, and no one got to bully her by taking her off the game. Nope. But... but who had killed her? It couldn't have been Silversight. That one had killed off Auntie Larky. Gah! This game was hard when others weren't already yelling out names for him to parrot after.

Well... that wasn't entirely true. Icebeam was voting, she was, she was! And she was voting for Wolfie! Gasp! Hmmm. Hmmm... So. Mousepaw was at an impasse. Vote alongside Icebeam for super duper nice Wolfie who had admittedly voted against Spirited earlier and therefore might require some vengeance of his own, or vote against Icebeam for voting against super duper nice Wolfie? Oh nooo. There were no good options here, no no no. Looking from one to the other with visible befuddlement upon his features, the burly apprentice frowned, coming to a decision.

"Wolfie, Wolfie! I vote Wolfie!" he mewed at last. He did not wish to do so, but... Spirited and him? They were a team, yes yes! He needed to defend his friend's honor above all else. Even if it meant voting against super nice Wolfie this time.

-

| Mousepaw has voted for Wolfpeak |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 17th, 2023, 01:42 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Event [#event]

Round 5 - Voting Ends

**Cougarivy**

She considered staying on her branch. It was bothersome that the pawns didn't seem to care and yet they were making decent headway thanks to the couple vigilante participants. Eventually though she decided to slip from the branch and perch herself on a central rock. "Thanks to the only two who voted, Wolfpeak has been discovered as an imposter. The imposters got Dogkit, however." She wasn't particularly surprised, it hadn't been the first attempt on Dogkit, but leave it to her son to evade a trained cat's stealth attempt on him, she smiled to herself. And, the only mildly entertaining part of this round, "The imposters also managed to find and bring down one of the Shadows," she giggled, maybe this will be interesting right here at the end after all. "Slytiger has been 'killed'. That leaves two Imposters and only one Shadow." To see now if the last two Imposters could make a come back for the incredibly poor showing from many of their peers... She walked away and leapt back to her branch perch.

Round 6 - Voting Begins

Votes:
0 Spiritpaw @carmen
0 Seedkit @Shade.
0 Frigidpaw @/Shade.
0 Blackhawk @WhiteDawn
0 Adderkit @Comet15
0 Vulturepaw @perseus.
2 Wolfpeak @Kay~
0 Singepaw @wren
0 Dogkit @xavier.
0 Deadfeather @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~
0 Willowkit @jupiter
0 Flowerkit @/jupiter
0 Shadekit @sol.
0 Slytiger @Lillian
0 Icebeam @Octavia!
0 Mousepaw @Alchemist Kitsune

Voted Out:
Wolfpeak

Killed”:
Dogkit
Slytiger

Remaining
Shadows: 1
Imposters: 2
Pawns: 10

Next Post: 5/20
Votes due by 5/19 11:59p EST

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 17th, 2023, 02:28 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritpaw

With her bestie knocking out one of the enemies, she turned to stare at the remaining cats, eyes narrowed. They had got rid of bestie Slytiger, but she would discover them! Those who remained would quickly not. Or so she hoped. "Mmm, Seedkit!" The kit had been there and talked but hadn't even voted when Wrenny did. That was annoying. She needed to help!

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 17th, 2023, 06:12 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Icebeam smiled in triumph, before realising one of the Shadows was killed. Her vote was Frigidpaw.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 17th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

Wait... No wait. Doggo was gone? Oh nooo! Well... maybe not oh no. He wasn't sure how much Shader and Seedling liked Doggo, or how much Doggo liked them. Well... he supposed they were still all littermates, so oh noes were still in order. So! So. More vengeance was in order, yes yes!

Mousepaw did not have much time to think before a familiar voice chirped out beside him. It was Spirited, yayayayayay! And she was voting for... for... Gasp! No. Double gasp! Seedling?! No no no no no, obviously Spirited had to be wrong. There was no way Seedling would be one of the imposters. Why, the imposters had just gotten Doggo. And they had gotten Wrenny before! Seedling would never try to aim for friends and family. No matter how suspicious and ultra sneaky Wrenny had said she wa-

Verdant eyes suddenly narrowing in suspicion, Mousepaw stared at Seedling, his tail twitching in thought. Seedling... Seedling would be able to get super duper close and kill off both Wrenny and Doggo easily. Why would then suspect a super good friend and a littermate? Maybe Wrenny was right, and Seedling was a super duper sneaky kit fooling them all?! Besides, he had sided with Spirited so far. There was no reason to stop now!

"Yes yes, Seedling is super duper sneaky. Seedling is a good vote," he called out happily as he agreed with his friend's vote.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 18th, 2023, 04:12 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
Spiritpaw

With her bestie knocking out one of the enemies, she turned to stare at the remaining cats, eyes narrowed. They had got rid of bestie Slytiger, but she would discover them! Those who remained would quickly not. Or so she hoped. "Mmm, Seedkit!" The kit had been there and talked but hadn't even voted when Wrenny did. That was annoying. She needed to help!
Seedkit's face shifted into displeasure.
"Me!? I've not done anything suspicious. And besides, I'm trying to avenge my brother Dogkit. Maybe it's YOU who killed him, huh?!" she retorted back, staring at the other cat for any suspicious behaviour. And Mousepaw too!! Or was that cat just being a bee brain and following the hive!?
@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Shade.; May 18th, 2023 at 04:13 PM.
Old May 19th, 2023, 10:13 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Seedkit's face shifted into displeasure.
"Me!? I've not done anything suspicious. And besides, I'm trying to avenge my brother Dogkit. Maybe it's YOU who killed him, huh?!" she retorted back, staring at the other cat for any suspicious behaviour. And Mousepaw too!! Or was that cat just being a bee brain and following the hive!?
@Alchemist Kitsune
Spiritpaw

Spiritpaw blinked. "Well Mousey and I both voted last time and the dudee got two votes and was an imposter so I think we're good." She squinted and bounced forward. "BUT YOU. YOU HAVEN'T VOTED AT ALL. A BIT STRANGE, HUH?" Somethingkit was very suspicious if you asked Spiritpaw. She'd just been standing around the whole time!

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 19th, 2023, 10:30 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Welp, they were doing a perfect job! 4 imposters already out! Remained two... Who could it be? He honnestly didn't have any idea, so he don't voted, for now...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old May 21st, 2023, 12:46 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Event [#event]

Round 6 - Voting Ends

**Cougarivy**

This round she decided to remain on her perch. The two apprentices who were still making somewhat of a showing were still voting, as did Icebeam. Seedkit was making her presence known, and then there was Blackhawk apparently lurking. None of it was enough for her to feel the need to remove herself from where she'd gotten comfortable. The little she-cat called down, "Seedkit, you're busted. You've been voted out. But between you and whoever your remaining partner is, you at least took Mousepaw out with you," she giggled. "Alright, let's see if the last Imposter can make a come back before you two figure out who it is. Carry on." She flicked her black tail to signal the beginning of the next round.

Round 7 - Voting Begins

Votes:
0 Spiritpaw @carmen
2 Seedkit @Shade.
1 Frigidpaw @/Shade.
0 Blackhawk @WhiteDawn
0 Adderkit @Comet15
0 Vulturepaw @perseus.
0 Singepaw @wren
0 Deadfeather @~_LuzuraTheTitan_~
0 Willowkit @jupiter
0 Flowerkit @/jupiter