Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM

Old August 6th, 2022, 03:29 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

THE PATROLS ARE DUE ON THE 16TH AUGUST, WHICH IS IN 10 DAYS.
Let me know if you need an extension before the deadline.
If you'd like for your cat to be replaced please VM me within two days.
Make sure to report to Cinderblaze in the patrol place, as slackers will be punished accordingly.
Also, I won't be doing patrol prompts for this round of patrols. I'm kind of drained and trying to focus on real life, and for the life of me I wasn't able to think of more than two or three prompts.

It was time for patrols again. Cinderblaze padded to the base of the Shadowledge, looking around for cats that seemed to be free for patrols. He hoped that some hunting patrols would report in, because ShadowClan needed all the prey they could get. There were a lot of cats that needed to be fed, and somehow the food had to be provided. Border patrols didn't matter as much, but still he wanted to be aware of any dangers at the border. Plus, scents had to be kept fresh. "ShadowClan, listen up! I'm sending out patrols, and I won't go soft on any slackers. Either you complete the patrol, or you suffer the consequences." He didn't even consider himself being harsh. These were facts to him, and he was about done with slackers.

——||—||——

"...Cougarivy [ @Ravensong ]." He figured he could trust her with actually completing her patrol. "Take Redheart [ @Dirtfur ] and Owlstorm [ @Morning! ] to the ThunderClan border."

"Orchidmoon [ @Naiad ]. Head to the RiverClan border with Foxcall [ @Fox_Void ] and Hornetpaw [ @xath ]."

Onto the last border patrol. "Tanglebat [ @vance ] and Sharpfang [ @Shade. ]. Go to the WindClan border and take... Ashpaw [ @error ] with you."

——||—||——

Now hunting patrols. These were perhaps the most important. "Badgerscar [ @Spotty ]. Take Slytiger [ @NinjaBloss ] hunting at Pinewatch Patch."

"Darkpelt [ @Fenixwolf ]. Go to Croaking Swamp for some hunting, and take Brightpaw [ @GlitterKitten ] with you."

"Lastly, Stagtuft [ @TeaHouse ] and Nightlight [ @lucidense ], go to Mourning ruins and bring back prey."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; August 7th, 2022 at 02:31 AM.
Old August 6th, 2022, 05:32 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Badgerscar
@NinjaBloss [You’ll get exclusively phone-posts while until I get access to my computer again on the 8th]

The enforcer hadn’t been placed on a patrol in quite a while (or the patrols hadn’t been sent out in a while, whichever), so when he was called to go hunting to Pinewatch patch, he wasn’t surprised. But the other name called was unfamiliar. Slytiger. Not too unusual of a name, but one he couldn’t recall hearing before.

Whatever, as long as they didn’t suck at hunting. He called out the name to get the cat’s attention while stalking up to where the patrols were being sent out, and stopped there to wait.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old August 6th, 2022, 05:41 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Darkpelt - He/Him

Darkpelt sighed "alright then" he said, then turned to Brightpaw "let's go Brightpaw, let's go" Darkpelt looked at the direction of the Coraking Swamp, standing up, waiting for the apprentice
It's been a while since Darkpelt was on a patrol
----------
@GlitterKitten

Last edited by Thornwolf; August 6th, 2022 at 05:41 AM.
Old August 6th, 2022, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixwolf View Post
[FONT="System"]
Darkpelt - He/Him

Darkpelt sighed "alright then" he said, then turned to Brightpaw "let's go Brightpaw, let's go" Darkpelt looked at the direction of the Coraking Swamp, standing up, waiting for the apprentice
It's been a while since Darkpelt was on a patrol
----------
Thunderpaw had just pushed his way out of the apprentice den when Darkpelt called him. He walked over to him. "Where are we going? What are we doing? Are we hunting? I can catch anything! Why isn't Pineneedle coming too?" He badgered Darkpelt with questions.
(So Brightpaw had a name change and is now Thunderpaw and a male. And pineneedle is his mentor.)
SC/ Pineneedle, Thunderpaw
Hey guys! I'm back and ready to RP once more!
Bump after 24 hours!

You Are Loved

Last edited by GlitterKitten; August 6th, 2022 at 09:55 AM.
Old August 6th, 2022, 11:07 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Nightlight got up from where he sat, padding over to the entrance and flicking his ear as he searched for the patrol leader. @TeaHouse

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old August 6th, 2022, 06:00 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Redheart stood beside the camp entrance, scanning for the patrol leader and Owlstorm. His paws itched for some enjoyment in walking, the ginger felt like he haven't done much lately in ShadowClan. How can I get a chance at becoming deputy if I cannot be active? He shook his head, continuing his search for two of his patrol-mates.

@Ravensong @Morning!

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:05 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Dirtfur @Morning!

The movement of the deputy had caught Cougarivy's eye as he moved towards the Shadowledge to announce his patrols. The little tri-tone she-cat smiled, the sparkle of a laugh dancing in her blue eyes. Watching the tom carry out his deputy role felt to her like watching a kit trying a new thing, just waiting for him to fail like every one before him. When she heard him call her name she giggled and rose to her paws, trotting bouncily past the deputy and straight for the entrance, "Sir, yes sir. Let's see what those mousies have been up to lately," she giggled. Spotting Redheart at the entrance waiting, Cougarivy didn't slow. Owlstorm would be close behind or wouldn't be coming at all, either way was fine by her. She swished her tail fluidly past Redheart's nose to direct him to follow. She was excited to get this started so she could maybe stir up some entertainment.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 6th, 2022, 07:23 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger had been listening with one ear as patrol were called while simultaneously grooming his pelt. When his name was called, however, he immediately turned his full attention to the gathering cats. So I’m finally assigned to one of these patrols I’ve heard about, and it seems to be a hunting one. With a Badgerscar. Which one is- ah, there!

The Toyger padded over to the large tabby tom who had called his name, assuming that it was the Badgerscar the cat calling out patrols had mentioned. ”Hello. I’m new to ShadowClan as you know, so I haven’t done any of these patrols. Is there a required amount of prey we have to bring back since we will be hunting?”

@Spotty [lol it’s fine, I’m in the same boat ]
Old August 6th, 2022, 11:30 PM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Darkpelt - He/Him
"We're going to Croaking Swamp, we're on a hunting patrol, Pineneedle didn't get choosen for the patrol, i made that as clear as i can do. Now, let's head there, the sooner the better " Darkpelt replied, trying to answer all of Thunderpaw's question
------------
@GlitterKitten i feel like my next post will be at Croaking Swamp, so i'll mention you there
Old August 7th, 2022, 01:28 AM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

Owlstorm had sorted to staying in the darker parts of the camp since she had only been in the clan for a few days, and cats didn’t really know her. She would prefer not to cause chaos within days of arriving because someone reacted on the new face. She hadn’t arrived to the camp all alone since she had just talked with Dawnstar, so the ones who had seen her come must have understood that the leader would have ripped her to shreds if she was there uninvited.

Dawnstar… was a strong cat, clearly. Owlstorm wasn’t stupid, and her eyesight was nothing to sneeze at, she could see the muscles under the leader’s fur, and Dawnstar was an overall large cat. And those scars, Owlstorm had gained a faw of her own, and knew the lease had to have lived through and emerged victorious form a great deal of battles, many of them likely ending in her opponent’s death. Owlstorm had met many cats like that before, but hadn’t liked them as much as she had found herself liking Dawnstar, even if they had only talked once.

Her ears pricked up as her name was called by a grey tom. He was assigning patrols it seemed. Of course, of course, these cats had to mark their borders just like Owlstorm had when she had her own land, and she was sent to one of the borders along with Cougarivy and Redheart. She knees either name, but after waiting a moment she could only see and black and white molly, as well as a ginger tom. Well, they were the only ones left and seemed to be looking for another cat, so the muscular feline stood up and made her way over. “Redheart, Cougarivy. I’m guessing you are them, yes?” Her voice was calmly smooth and the molly allowed her sea colored gaze quickly sweep over the two. ”As you’ve probably noticed, I’m new, Dawnstar took me in a few days ago.” She paused for a moment, not really caring to explain more than needed before flicking her tail and starting to move. “Well then, Cougarivy and Redheart, lead the way.”

@Dirtfur @Ravensong [I had to retype this like 3 different times because my internet would go and take my post with it]

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit