Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:07 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:06 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 04:05 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by GreenTheGreat
Today 04:04 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 04:02 PM

Old March 6th, 2017, 04:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@Lonestar23

Tawnypaw slipped out of the Aporentice's Den, looking back a d stopping as she waited for Thunderpaw. Something seemed off about him. Yeah, he said he was on edge, but wouldn't he feel better now? It'd been awhile since the tawny she-cat had accidentally startled the tom, but he didn't seem as happy as he'd been yesterday.
She shook it off, hoping that breakfast would make her best friend feel better. "Oh, I like fish," she replied, "Especially those silvery scaled ones. But since it's leaf bare, we don't exactly have many of those, so I'm up for anything! Would you like to pick?" sbe offered, smiling at the tom widely.
She was glad Thunderpaw was her best friend. She remembered when she had no friends, because she'd been rude to everyone and so others avoided her. But then, Thunderpaw came along and changed her for the better, and now she wasn't rude to other; albiet she could be snappy and easily annoyed sometimes, she tried her best to be kind to others.

And she could not be more thankful for and to Thunderpaw. Her best friend.
The grey tom wondered if Tawnypaw suspected anything. She didn't appear to...as a matter of fact, she looked just as well as she always had. But there was always that small doubt at the back of his mind, bothering him...pestering him...until he wondered how much longer he was going to be able to take it. He followed her out, staying perhaps a little further away from her then was natural, and the tip of his tail twitched uncomfortably as he swallowed slightly, shifting his weight once more. It was a slightly uncomfortable moment, although he ignored it as best he could.
There was no way that he was going to let on anything was wrong, it was going to be alright... wasn't it? Yes, of course, it had to be. It had to be alright. The tom felt as though he were going to cry for a moment before he sighed and pulled himself together, putting a false smile on his maw.
"Well if there are any of those, I like them too...but if there aren't, I think a water vole might be nice. What do you think?" He asked, cocking his head to the side and grinning at his best friend. He was half-hoping she would smile back at him...it lit her whole face up and made her look so much prettier, although it wasn't like she wasn't pretty even when she was standing still.
Who was he kidding? The tom believed her to be very pretty-- and he wasn't quite sure how, or if, he could change that. And there was another question on his mind as well...did he really want to change that?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 7th, 2017, 05:41 AM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The grey tom wondered if Tawnypaw suspected anything. She didn't appear to...as a matter of fact, she looked just as well as she always had. But there was always that small doubt at the back of his mind, bothering him...pestering him...until he wondered how much longer he was going to be able to take it. He followed her out, staying perhaps a little further away from her then was natural, and the tip of his tail twitched uncomfortably as he swallowed slightly, shifting his weight once more. It was a slightly uncomfortable moment, although he ignored it as best he could.
There was no way that he was going to let on anything was wrong, it was going to be alright... wasn't it? Yes, of course, it had to be. It had to be alright. The tom felt as though he were going to cry for a moment before he sighed and pulled himself together, putting a false smile on his maw.
"Well if there are any of those, I like them too...but if there aren't, I think a water vole might be nice. What do you think?" He asked, cocking his head to the side and grinning at his best friend. He was half-hoping she would smile back at him...it lit her whole face up and made her look so much prettier, although it wasn't like she wasn't pretty even when she was standing still.
Who was he kidding? The tom believed her to be very pretty-- and he wasn't quite sure how, or if, he could change that. And there was another question on his mind as well...did he really want to change that?

Now Tawnypaw noticed something, with the odd tail twitches, the weight shifting, and he was quite a distance from her. Plus, his smile seemed forced.
"Thunderpaw?" she asked, the corners of her mouth turned downwards in a concered frown, "Are you okay? You're acting strangely... If you need to talk about anything, you know I'm here, right?" Breakfast was forgotten for the moment, and she stopped and focused all of her attention on the grey tom. "You don't have tontell me, but I'm here," she offered once more.
Had Tawnypaw done something? Was he angry with her? What'd she done? Many thoughts like these invaded her mind, her concerned frown growing deeper. She didn't want her best friend to be angry with her, qnd she'd have to fix that; the only way she could do that, though, was if he told her what was wrong. She stared at the other apprentice, her best friend, and wondered if he'd tell her. She hoped he did—she just wanted to help.
Did she seem to invasive? To into his own business? That's the thing, what if it wasn't her business? What f she was just being a nosy brat? Tawnypaw didn't think herself to be a brat, not anymore, but there were times when she could act bratty. And nosing into someone else's business, whether it's her best friend or not, could be one of those bratty moments.
Old March 7th, 2017, 02:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
"You did! You did!" She giggled happily, her blue-green hues sprinkled with energy, her raven black fur fluffed up for some unknown reasons. Runningkit always loved to play with her dad, she was more fun than her siblings, really, they didn't really played with her anyways, not that Runningkit cared much. It kinda bothered her, but not by much, it was just a little sliver of care. Again, it wasn't much than what most would have. Runningkit's expression changed to a serious look when her father said they have been beaten. "Good, now you must give use all the squirrels you have!" She announced, a triumphant gleam in her optics as she spoke. Runningkit shook her pelt, sending bits of snow flying.
Snow was kinda annoying sometimes, it gets in your pelt and makes you really, really cold. "Because I fell in a pile of sn..ow." Runningkit replied rather sharply, with a calm, but giggling ready expression on her face. She couldn't contain herself any longer, and giggled instantly. She blinked, expression not changing but nodded at the serious tone in his voice. "Okay I will, I promise!" Runningkit spoke, eyes shining delightfully.
Toothless let out a groan and rolled over onto his back, his tail lashed back and fourth "But gathering all of the squirrels we have would take moons!" he explained in a fake exasperated voice, in truth he didn't wish to get up once more, he really just wanted to continue to lie down, possibly take a nap. Upon her retort he winced then laughed "Yeah that may have been my fault, I apologize Runningkit" he giggled, his green hues danced with amusement and worry. With a huff he rolled over and picked himself up, he had to make sure the young molly didn't catch a cold, or get sick in general, that would be devastating for the ebony warrior. He bent over and picked the molly up by the scruff and began to pad in the direction of the nursery "It's about that time for you to go snuggle up with your mother and siblings and warm up, I don't want you getting sick." he said through a mouthful of fur, it was about that time, and he had a feeling he was going to get nagged by the senior warriors soon. His sister was the deputy now, he couldn't let her down, he had to work his absolute hardest from now on, he promised himself that he would be there if Blackgaze needed help, but help would he be if he was lazy? Upon thinking about his sister he let out a chuckle "Maybe one of these days, if you've been behaving for your mother I'll let you go meet my sister...how does that sound?" he questioned, he heard the molly promise him that she would let him help, but he avoided the question for now, she was too young, he didn't want to do that to her, he didn't want her to grow up just yet. He gently put the ebony molly down in front of the nursery and smiled sweetly down at her "I love you lots." he purred, his green hues shone with love, affection, an determination, he loved the family he and Minnowstream had created, he loved the life he created for himself, he loved everything, and he was happy that Runningkit was watching him get better, watching him and cheering him all, it was all he could ever wish for.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; March 7th, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post

@Lawlipop
It was a pain. A disadvantage, really. Maybe a defect, abnormality, or infirmity? There were many ways to describe it, but Tinypaw preferred 'annoyance' because any other term made it seem like she was being dramatic, which she knew annoyed others. Plus, many others thought she was just making a big deal over 'nothing'.
But it wasn't just nothing; it was a pain and disadvantaged her in ways more than one. But who other than she would understand the struggle? It wasn't like anyone would be able to know how she felt. If anyone had that ability, she knew they'd get along just fine.
And not only were her very short limbs an annoyance, but they also made other cats call her things like 'cute', 'adorable,' and the worst, little. Other cats constantly would get her age wrong, and many thought she was a kit. Once, she wasn't allowed on a patrol because some newer warrior assumed that she was a kit. Tinypaw hated it. And she hated that her parents would decide on such a name. As if she'd forget that she was short. As if other cats needed to remind her.
She'd always wondered why her father had allowed her mother to name her this, as he was also of the Munchkin breed and had to deal with the disadvantages himself. But nope; no one would ever dare argue with her mother. At lest, no one ever had.No, her mother wasn't dead, sadly. Only had left the clan. No one knew of her whereabouts, only that she left after an argument with Tinypaw's father. For all they knew, she could have been in another clan.
Either way, with her mother out of the picture, it was much better. Tinypaw had always been closer to her father; she admired his courage and how, despite his setback, he still became a wonderful warrior. He was always there for her to rant to, and gave her tips to overcome any challenges that she faced.
Tinypaw sighed and got up from her cozy nest in the Apprentices' Den, and padded out into the clearing. To keep up with others, she had to take quick and fast steps, and a lot of them, to be exact, so she'd grown used to walking at this speed to the point where she walked at this pace daily, even when she wasn't trying to keep up with a longer-legged feline.
The sun shone slightly on her pale ginger pelt, and she was thankful for the think fur that covered her body; even if it wasn't very long. It was chilly, though, but she didn't mind. Tinypaw padded around the clearing before settling down, wondering when her mentor would arrive, and what they'd do that day. She loved how even though her short limbs made things difficult, her mentor was always there to help.

A calico molly padded around the clearing. She was a young warrior who was in that awkward age in her life where she looked mature and babyish at the same time. Almost everything about her seemed to be stunning. Her dappled color was on every part of her silky pelt, and the black spots on her body were shaped like a bunch of blossoms that were scattered on her. Even her eyes showed the blossom designed, though it was very hard to see. Her green eyes darted all across the clan, as if she was looking for something, which she was. Dappleblossom has been assigned an apprentice to train into a warrior. Russetstar was a bit reluctant to give her an apprentice, as he took note of her young age. However, Dappleblossom insisted he give her an apprentice. Though in the back of her minf, she thinks he was hesitant due to how much time she spent outside the clan.

The second era of evil ranks fell upon the clans once again and RiverClan was the source of it all. Dappleblossom watched as the clan she once learned to love began to be filled by evil, immoral cats that preyed on innocence. Many cats felt it was time to flee the clans to escape the bloodshed and madness. She was one of the last of the cats to flee RiverClan because she was waiting for a certain tom that ran away a few moons prior to the chaos. She waited in case he came back, but he never did... so she was forced to go. But she is back and ready to get back into the warrior way of things.

She and her apprentice didn't meet in the old traditional way, Russetstar told them of each other. He told Dappleblossom to look for a really tiny cat. Despite herself being small, she found it hard to locate the apprentice. "Maybe be a little more detailed, Russet..." she growled quietly. Suddenly she finally spotted a tiny cat standing by herself. Maybe she's the one....?she thought. She walked over to her. "Excuse me," she mewed sweetly. "Hi there, young one, are you Tinypaw?"
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Skykit ran out of the nursery and waited for her father to come out of the warriors den, but he never did. her ears bent down in disappointment. He was always gone and never came back until the next morning before coming back to camp to sleep all day. She looked around for someone to come over to her. The Silver tabby kit was always lonely since her brother Twistedkit was never there. Nobody will talk to you. Face it Skykit. Your not wanted here, might as well go back to your mother.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old March 7th, 2017, 05:23 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
A calico molly padded around the clearing. She was a young warrior who was in that awkward age in her life where she looked mature and babyish at the same time. Almost everything about her seemed to be stunning. Her dappled color was on every part of her silky pelt, and the black spots on her body were shaped like a bunch of blossoms that were scattered on her. Even her eyes showed the blossom designed, though it was very hard to see. Her green eyes darted all across the clan, as if she was looking for something, which she was. Dappleblossom has been assigned an apprentice to train into a warrior. Russetstar was a bit reluctant to give her an apprentice, as he took note of her young age. However, Dappleblossom insisted he give her an apprentice. Though in the back of her minf, she thinks he was hesitant due to how much time she spent outside the clan.

The second era of evil ranks fell upon the clans once again and RiverClan was the source of it all. Dappleblossom watched as the clan she once learned to love began to be filled by evil, immoral cats that preyed on innocence. Many cats felt it was time to flee the clans to escape the bloodshed and madness. She was one of the last of the cats to flee RiverClan because she was waiting for a certain tom that ran away a few moons prior to the chaos. She waited in case he came back, but he never did... so she was forced to go. But she is back and ready to get back into the warrior way of things.

She and her apprentice didn't meet in the old traditional way, Russetstar told them of each other. He told Dappleblossom to look for a really tiny cat. Despite herself being small, she found it hard to locate the apprentice. "Maybe be a little more detailed, Russet..." she growled quietly. Suddenly she finally spotted a tiny cat standing by herself. Maybe she's the one....?she thought. She walked over to her. "Excuse me," she mewed sweetly. "Hi there, young one, are you Tinypaw?"
A voice startled Tinypaw out of her thoughts and she turned quickly in the voice's direction. Her eyes fell upon a rather young and pretty warrior, and she cocked her head to the side, listening closely to the other cat's question. "Are you assuming that I'm this Tinypaw you speak of because I'm short?" She demanded angrily, her amber gaze narrowed, and small ears pulled back against her skull. A sudden thought struck her suddenly. Maybe you shouldn't be so nasty to others. They won't want to be friends if you are so sensitive to comments or references to your height, she thought.
Tinypaw's gaze eased and her ears perked up a bit. "Sorry," she meowed quickly. "I didn't mean to be-well, rude. Just don't like my name and stuff..." She said sheepishly. Stop babbling, she scolded herself. Why are you so awkward? Tinypaw looked at Dappleblossom, her eyes bright. "Yes, I'm Tinypaw. What do you need?Er- do you need anything?" Tinypaw asked, stumbling on her words a bit, and her ginger and white pelt growing warm in embarrassment. She'd never been the best with words, or the smoothest talker, but she'd never been this bad.
Being only six moons, Tinypaw hadn't been alive during the Evil Era, or the fire. Being still young, she wasn't ever depressed about much, and her worries were usually petty things that seemed much larger and far more important in her eyes. She'd never experienced real fear, and hadn't ever felt true sadness, so she saw the world on a more happy scale, and knew hardly of the dangers. Not that she wanted to, but she was excited about the idea of being finally able to defend her clanmates. Or at least learn.
The worst thing that she'd ever experienced was her mother's leaving, but she hadn't been all that sad even then; they'd never been very close. In Tinypaw's young eyes, the world was a beautiful and peaceful place, where nothing went wrong and nothing would ever go wrong.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old March 7th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Shorekit squeaked in excitement as she leaped after the mossball nearly missing it but luckily she could feel the moss on her pad just before she batted it back to Rainkit.
Rainkit hooked the moss ball on her tiny claw and flung it a bit in the air when she tossed it back.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:48 AM
Plot Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lunarpaw glared at the she cat for a moment, and then a snarl emitted from his maw. He was so angry he felt as though he could claw this cat and walk away, and never feel a bit of remorse-- but he didn't. He stayed. And he didn't say anything, he didn't act as though something was wrong with her, though his mind was telling him to snap at her, and he sighed. "Okay, look. I have no idea what you want from me, or why you're telling me to 'be happy,' or why you even are choosing to spend your time with me, but I--" He stopped. He didn't want to get the peppy she cat down. That wouldn't do any good to either of them, and it would only come back to bother him in the long run. Might as well be friendly towards her now, right? That way everything would go fine, right? It better. It just better. He thought with a snarl building up in the back of his throat. But this time, instead of glaring at the she cat, a small, very nervous, very uncomfortable smile worked it's way onto his maw. It didn't look very friendly. Or as though he wanted to be friends. But it was there, and it was the best he could do. It was his way of apology, the only one that he knew...the only thing that he could think of to say he was sorry. That he felt bad for being so rude and that he realized she was trying to help. "Alright. Happy now? This make you feel better?" He asked after a minute, the smile still on his features, although it no longer looked as genuine.
Though she felt a bit sad, she refused to let him see it. She continued to smile and soon found her happiness once again. She replied to his snappy question. Her ears perked up as she listened to his words, but he stopped himself. She finally released her hold of his tail and looked up at him in confusion, cocked her head to the side. Then he did the thing. He smiled. However, she didn't behave happy like she thought she would. She could tell it wasn't a real smile. It looked too forced. Plus he had irritated eyes that were glaring down at her. However, she was determined to not give up so easily. "Well, I would say me being happy is true, but you aren't happy yourself. That's a smile of a fox before it eats some poor kit." she said, with a bit of playful teasing at the end. She didn't imagine helping a cat to be happy was difficult. But in the end if she can really teach to be happy, it will make this time worth while.
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Plot Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
A voice startled Tinypaw out of her thoughts and she turned quickly in the voice's direction. Her eyes fell upon a rather young and pretty warrior, and she cocked her head to the side, listening closely to the other cat's question. "Are you assuming that I'm this Tinypaw you speak of because I'm short?" She demanded angrily, her amber gaze narrowed, and small ears pulled back against her skull. A sudden thought struck her suddenly. Maybe you shouldn't be so nasty to others. They won't want to be friends if you are so sensitive to comments or references to your height, she thought.
Tinypaw's gaze eased and her ears perked up a bit. "Sorry," she meowed quickly. "I didn't mean to be-well, rude. Just don't like my name and stuff..." She said sheepishly. Stop babbling, she scolded herself. Why are you so awkward? Tinypaw looked at Dappleblossom, her eyes bright. "Yes, I'm Tinypaw. What do you need?Er- do you need anything?" Tinypaw asked, stumbling on her words a bit, and her ginger and white pelt growing warm in embarrassment. She'd never been the best with words, or the smoothest talker, but she'd never been this bad.
Being only six moons, Tinypaw hadn't been alive during the Evil Era, or the fire. Being still young, she wasn't ever depressed about much, and her worries were usually petty things that seemed much larger and far more important in her eyes. She'd never experienced real fear, and hadn't ever felt true sadness, so she saw the world on a more happy scale, and knew hardly of the dangers. Not that she wanted to, but she was excited about the idea of being finally able to defend her clanmates. Or at least learn.
The worst thing that she'd ever experienced was her mother's leaving, but she hadn't been all that sad even then; they'd never been very close. In Tinypaw's young eyes, the world was a beautiful and peaceful place, where nothing went wrong and nothing would ever go wrong.

Dappleblossom expected an excited little chirp out of the tiny thing. What she got was a puny cat hissing in her face, angry at her assumption. Dappleblossom was taken aback by this and stood there blinked for a few heartbeats for thawing herself from paralysis over shock. Oh boy, are all apprentices like this? she thought, Was I like this? She was starting to rethink her decision on being a mentor when she heard a small mew of an apology coming from her. Dapplebblossom released a sigh of relief. Oh thank goodness... But she still felt bad for making her upset. "Oh, no no. It was my fault you got upset in the first place." she meowed, putting blame on herself. "U-Um, well I asked for your name because I was assigned to you to be your mentor by Russetstar." she said, flashing a mature smile. Dappleblossom was still fairly young, it was only a couple of moons ago when she became a warrior, so she like she needed to behave more maturely around her apprentice so she may respect her and see her as a sophisticated cat, despite her age. She would teach her many stuff. How to fight swiftly, how to hunt, how to climb trees and catch birds in mid-air. Teaching her how to swim? .....Dappleblossom may or may not get back to the swimming teaching later on in the apprenticeship.
Old March 8th, 2017, 06:34 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

Dappleblossom expected an excited little chirp out of the tiny thing. What she got was a puny cat hissing in her face, angry at her assumption. Dappleblossom was taken aback by this and stood there blinked for a few heartbeats for thawing herself from paralysis over shock. Oh boy, are all apprentices like this? she thought, Was I like this? She was starting to rethink her decision on being a mentor when she heard a small mew of an apology coming from her. Dapplebblossom released a sigh of relief. Oh thank goodness... But she still felt bad for making her upset. "Oh, no no. It was my fault you got upset in the first place." she meowed, putting blame on herself. "U-Um, well I asked for your name because I was assigned to you to be your mentor by Russetstar." she said, flashing a mature smile. Dappleblossom was still fairly young, it was only a couple of moons ago when she became a warrior, so she like she needed to behave more maturely around her apprentice so she may respect her and see her as a sophisticated cat, despite her age. She would teach her many stuff. How to fight swiftly, how to hunt, how to climb trees and catch birds in mid-air. Teaching her how to swim? .....Dappleblossom may or may not get back to the swimming teaching later on in the apprenticeship.
Shaking her head, Tinypaw said, "No! No it's not your fault; you're fine." She meows quickly. At the news of her being Tinypaw's mentor, her eyes widened. "Really?" She exclaimed in excitement. "I'msoexcited- what will we do today?" She asked eagerly, her eyes bright as she smiled up at Dappleblossom. She looked in a much better mood than she had been, either ears fully peeked up, her tail up, and eyes bright. She got to her short paws, looking excitedly up at her new mentor. She'd never had a mentor, obviously, and she decided that she would try to be the best apprentice she could be. I'm going to learn so much! I'll learn how to hunt, fight, swim, ooh- maybe even fish! Tinypaw thought excitedly, not taking into account that sitting by the river and quickly stretching out a paw to grab a fish might prove to be a bit of a difficulty due to the short length of her limbs. Tinypaw could tell that Dappleblossom was surprised by her energy from the surprised look that she'd worn when Tinypaw accused her of assuming her name was Tinypaw. Dappleblossom looked to be a good and mature mentor, despite her young age. "So; what's it like, being a warrior? Do you get to do a lot? Have you ever fought anyone? Been in any battles?" Tinypaw hardly left any time for Dappleblossom to reply, but she was so excited to finally have a mentor.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da