Today 07:56 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:46 AM

Old June 17th, 2020, 03:42 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Smallpines

[ @Slushie ]

Cormorantpaw nodded and began the trek back home. He set a brisk pace and trotted happily toward camp, looking back to check on Buckbranch every once in a while. He had realized recently that he was getting closer and closer to being a warrior and he felt both excited and upset. Of course he was excited to get his warrior name and responsibilities and be a real adult, but it made him sad that he wouldn’t be Buckbranch’s apprentice anymore. The next time he looked back at Buckbranch with sad eyes.
Old June 17th, 2020, 06:31 PM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loon View Post
"Yeah, well, I guess I'm not entirely rogue..." Loonpaw admitted. She hadn't told anyone in Riverclan this. Only her siblings knew, and they were still rogues themselves and all but ignored their heritage.... So why did she feel compelled to tell this stranger, from another clan this no less?

"My mother used to tell us our father was a clan cat, but she never really told us who. So I guess I'm half-clan! But... well, I mean, I assume I'm half-Riverclan since I enjoy swimming and fishing but so did Gale... A-Anyways," She added, catching herself. Right. Still a stranger from a different clan. She needed to be careful. "Lionstar did me a huge favour, taking me in. Riverclan is already pretty strong and the fish is running well- he only let me join because he could see I can help support the clan, not be a burden!"
The last thing she wanted was for the other clans to think Riverclan was weak and needed rogues to join in order to sustain themselves.

[ @Bravekit ]
The black tom paused. “Gale...?” he muttered.

Ah, there’s probably a buncha rogues called Gale.

He wasn’t really listening to Loonpaw as she talked about RiverClan, he just nodded his head slightly every few seconds. “Yeah... sure...”

Finally his mind turned off altogether and he just started drifting away in memories, daydreams, thoughts. The past. The present. The future? Probably.

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old June 22nd, 2020, 10:32 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"Oh," He replied nonchalantly, eyes scanning the thickening undergrowth as the warm, rich scent of the pines wafted their way. Oh, that was pleasant. A faint smile curled up on his maw as he shook out his pelt,

"Are we just checking the border? I've done it before! It was pretty easy... and hunting! I've done a little bit of hunting as well."

@cloudii

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Come on, both of you." Thistlestep didn't have the patience to wait around for Blizzardpaw [ @Zesty Mango] and Waterwave [ @~Fox~] as he headed out of camp, straight for the ThunderClan border.

"Blizzardpaw, since this is your first outing I believe we should set some boundaries." Thistlestep didn't care for Blizzardpaw's troublesome history.. "You will do what I say, when I say it. You will not move ahead of me. You will stay by both of us unless you are instructed otherwise. I don't need you crossing the border or running off and getting killed." Though that might not be much of a loss.

"Have I made myself clear?"

Thistlestep had some ideas on how to deal with Blizzardpaw if he wanted to be an issue.. it was just a matter of if he had to.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 23rd, 2020, 09:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@BILL. @~Fox~

Blizzardpaw gave a loud exasperated sigh,” Yes O’ great Thistlestar“ he meowed in annoyance,” So....what are the secrets of Thunderclan!“ he asked. Frankly he didn’t see the harm in his question, this Thistlebutt seemed old and wise so probably he knew deep dark secrets of the other clans,” Can I cross the border to start a war with Thunderclan for trespassing? Ooo maybe I can get kidnapped by a Thunderclan patrol and you can lead the rescue patrol!” he suggested mindlessly running his fat mouth, which probably was fatter than him, with his thick rolls of the side of his pudge white pelt that was already fluffy enough, it was pudgy enough he waddled more than walked, sort of like an expecting queen getting close to kitting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 24th, 2020, 02:29 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Yes sir ~The she-cat watched the warrior go for the border and followed close behinde~ She watched the app closely to~ @BILL. @Zesty Mango

Last edited by Astraea; June 24th, 2020 at 02:30 PM.
Old June 25th, 2020, 12:02 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep hadn't been speaking to Waterwave at the time, so her confirmation made him glance over at her with confusion. Last he checked, her name wasn't Blizzardpaw.

"Drop the attitude." He told Blizzardpaw, jaw set tightly. "Or we're going back to camp and you can spend the rest of the day picking fleas and biting ticks." And this wasn't a hollow threat: Thistlestep would take great delight in watching Blizzardpaw get sabotaged by the introduction of mouse-bile in his life.

One accidental lick of the tart substance would probably send him running to the dirt-place. "We are here to mark the border, not cross the river and cause issues. If you did that.." He growled lowly. "I would tell ThunderClan they're more than welcome to keep you as fodder for the birds." He didn't like Blizzardpaw enough to help him if he tried his paw at irritating ThunderClan, and he certainly wasn't going to "rescue" him. "Go ahead, Blizzardpaw. Try to cross the river. See what happens." Thistlestep planned on taking the opportunity to knock him into the water and hold him down. Let him struggle under the current-- the only thing drowning would hurt when it came to this mushroom cloud was his appetite when water filled his ungrateful ass.

"Waterwave, why don't you start marking?" Though it sounded like a suggestion, it was a far cry from that with Thistlestep keeping a close eye on the walking can of lard known as Blizzardpaw.

[ @Zesty Mango, @~Fox~ ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@BILL. @~Fox~

Blizzardpaw fought back a sigh because he didn’t want to go back to camp, he’d drop the attitude around Thistlebaby if that was what was necessary to be trained, but he’d be as mean as he wanted to him behind his back. He gave a smile at his suggestion to try his paw at it,” Alright, I’ll just cross the border and start marking a new border in Thunderclan territory. That’d please Lionstar enough to promote me to warrior.” he meowed as he carefully dipped his paw into the river testing the temperature. He wasn’t quite sure how to get in since it wasn’t starting shallow like the pond he learned in....maybe I should run and try to hurdle the pond. He glanced at Thistlestep,” How do I cross?” he asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 25th, 2020, 10:55 AM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Guess? ~Water-wave stared at the kit ~ Just guess.. ~ Water backed up and jumped over the pond and was waited for them~ @BILL. @Zesty Mango
I'd rather not.How about blizzard-paw do it as he'll have to learn how to do so he can do it when he' a warrior.

Last edited by Astraea; June 25th, 2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old June 25th, 2020, 05:43 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

"yep." sparkblaze replied, noticing his smile. she smiled as well, padding up to the border. she sniffed around, rubbing her paws, and riverclan scent where the markers weren't refreshed. sparkblaze turned to sleetpaw. "smell anything?"
[ @Dust ]

Last edited by cloudii; June 25th, 2020 at 05:44 PM. Reason: oops, my bold went skirt