Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little fish learns to swim...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:36 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:44 AM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:39 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2019, 06:36 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She kept running giggling some which was causing her to loose her breathe slightly.
Thornkit joined in on the she-kit's laughter, "Imma catch up to you!" He called as he began to start panting. He was starting to get a bit tired so he quickly pounced towards the she-kit before he'd run out of energy.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old June 29th, 2019, 07:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Thornkit joined in on the she-kit's laughter, "Imma catch up to you!" He called as he began to start panting. He was starting to get a bit tired so he quickly pounced towards the she-kit before he'd run out of energy.
At the last second she turned around and lunged at him giggling out of control.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 30th, 2019, 05:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
{Open!}

Aquilexkit sat on a rock near the edge of the clearing, her shoulders hunched and her head lowered as she trembled in the sun. Her skinny frame was somewhat hidden by her bristling fur - which was light blue and decorated by white spots. Her dark blue eyes remained squeezed shut. Nothing was truly the matter, she was just terrified when out of the nursery.

My charries: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...m4S40ytwE/edit
Perchkit approached the nervous looking kit and smiled at her, despite being such a young kit herself. She spoke with what felt like a massive pressure of speech talking rather fast and with a lot of enthusiasm in each question,” Hi! I’m Perchkit? Who are you? Do you want to play? Why do you look so small? Have your eyes not opened? What color do you think your eyes are? Do you have any littermates? What about parents? How old are you?” She paused for a second just long enough that Aquilexkit might think she was done before resuming her mass of questions,” What’s your favorite food, or are you still on milk? Are you excited to become an apprentice? What is your favorite game? Which clan do you least like? Who do you think will be your mentor? Who will your mate be?” She paused staring at Aquilexkit for a few seconds before impatiently meowing,” Are you going to answer my questions, or do you need more questions?” She sighed trying not to show her impatience to get the answers out of Aquilexkit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 30th, 2019, 08:59 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Perchkit approached the nervous looking kit and smiled at her, despite being such a young kit herself. She spoke with what felt like a massive pressure of speech talking rather fast and with a lot of enthusiasm in each question,” Hi! I’m Perchkit? Who are you? Do you want to play? Why do you look so small? Have your eyes not opened? What color do you think your eyes are? Do you have any littermates? What about parents? How old are you?” She paused for a second just long enough that Aquilexkit might think she was done before resuming her mass of questions,” What’s your favorite food, or are you still on milk? Are you excited to become an apprentice? What is your favorite game? Which clan do you least like? Who do you think will be your mentor? Who will your mate be?” She paused staring at Aquilexkit for a few seconds before impatiently meowing,” Are you going to answer my questions, or do you need more questions?” She sighed trying not to show her impatience to get the answers out of Aquilexkit.
Aquilexkit looked up, opening her eyes. "You have to give me a chance to respond..." she mewed softly. The older she-cat weighed the kit's questions. "I'm Aquilexkit. Sure. I don't know. My eyes have opened. I'm not sure. No. Amberfall and Talonfeather are my foster parents. I'm five moons." She took a breath before answering the second barrage of questions. "Mouse is good. I'm more nervous than excited. I don't really play games. They're all okay. I'm hoping to train with Tallmarsh. I won't be allowed to have a mate if I train as a medicine cat." Throughout the whole ordeal, Aquilexkit remained crouched nervously on her rock. The kit's energy was something she was unfamiliar with, and it frightened her.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old June 30th, 2019, 01:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Aquilexkit looked up, opening her eyes. "You have to give me a chance to respond..." she mewed softly. The older she-cat weighed the kit's questions. "I'm Aquilexkit. Sure. I don't know. My eyes have opened. I'm not sure. No. Amberfall and Talonfeather are my foster parents. I'm five moons." She took a breath before answering the second barrage of questions. "Mouse is good. I'm more nervous than excited. I don't really play games. They're all okay. I'm hoping to train with Tallmarsh. I won't be allowed to have a mate if I train as a medicine cat." Throughout the whole ordeal, Aquilexkit remained crouched nervously on her rock. The kit's energy was something she was unfamiliar with, and it frightened her.
Perchkit smiled,” If you don’t want to play, why don’t we talk?” She asks. She flicked her tail and smiled fighting back from asking more questions before she finally spoke,” How’s your day going?” She asked hoping she wasn’t asking to many questions.

Old June 30th, 2019, 01:15 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Perchkit smiled,” If you don’t want to play, why don’t we talk?” She asks. She flicked her tail and smiled fighting back from asking more questions before she finally spoke,” How’s your day going?” She asked hoping she wasn’t asking to many questions.
"Fine I suppose," she mewed in her naturally soft voice. She stepped aside on the rock, flicking her tail as an invitation for Perchkit to sit beside her. "What about you?"

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old June 30th, 2019, 01:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Fine I suppose," she mewed in her naturally soft voice. She stepped aside on the rock, flicking her tail as an invitation for Perchkit to sit beside her. "What about you?"
She smiled,” I’m great! I’m so happy and excited to meet a new cat.” She smiled,” Why do you want to be a medicine cat?” She asked trying not to bounce in excitement as she forced herself to sit next to Aquilexkit.

Old June 30th, 2019, 01:34 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
She smiled,” I’m great! I’m so happy and excited to meet a new cat.” She smiled,” Why do you want to be a medicine cat?” She asked trying not to bounce in excitement as she forced herself to sit next to Aquilexkit.
Images flashed through her head of the badgers and foxes in the forest, the ones she'd encountered as a kit when she'd wandered away from home. "I'm too small to be effective in battle," she admitted with a shuffle of her paws. "And the forest scares me anyway..."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old June 30th, 2019, 01:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Images flashed through her head of the badgers and foxes in the forest, the ones she'd encountered as a kit when she'd wandered away from home. "I'm too small to be effective in battle," she admitted with a shuffle of her paws. "And the forest scares me anyway..."
She flicked her tail,” You’ll grow. Besides, the forest is safe inside out territory.” She meowed knowing it was an odd thing to be confident about.

Old June 30th, 2019, 03:35 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

As Passionstar made his daily round around the clearing, as always checking on others, chatting with them for a bit. After all, it was a pretty nice day for a chat and a walk around the clearing. The mellowed leader threw a soft smile at anyone he saw, even when at one second he felt his blood was going to run cold. At first he didn't think it was her, but when he took a second glance, he did notice that it was his medicine cat. He was surprised that she wasn't lollygagging in that herb-infested den of hers. Passionstar didn't forget - could never forget - what happened that night. So many cats had been possessed, it seemed, and they turned against the very cats that would had died for them in battle. Not only that, but his own medicine cat had taken one of his lives, and then had the audacity to seek mercy from him? When Passionstar was fighting, his impulsiveness was at the head of his mind, nothing else mattered. He was demonic in war, fighting was his passion, and as much as he hated it, he couldn't help but love it. It was like a tempting addiction, that you knew was bad for you, but you still wanted it. Passionstar didn't show mercy in war, in fact instead of killing his own medicine cat, he allowed her to live with the reminder of what she did to him. Her own leader. Her own friend. Passionstar could forgive because he didn't like bitterness to build up in his heart, but he would never forgive. And, it was going to be quite some time for his trust to rebuild with her. For the time being, he was going to be taking care of his own wounds as best as he could without going to her, which was the extent that Passionstar didn't really care about whatever wounds he got. He didn't approach her yet because he was contemplating whether or not she deserved for him to approach her. She had been avoiding him, he could tell. She would scurry away whenever he came into sight.

@Delta
Tallmarsh was out of her den for once, grabbing a bite to eat before the first patrols came back, bringing back the inevitable cuts and bruises. Lately she had taken to retreating back to her den to eat, but it was such a nice day today that she felt maybe she could sit outside for once. She saw the looks her Clanmates threw at her. Even the ones that had encouraged her to do that horrible act. She felt the uneasiness as they reluctantly entered her den to be healed, and she saw how eager they were to leave. No one wanted to be seen talking with the murderer. That's what she was to them, nothing more than a dirty traitor now. Everything before then didn't matter anymore; she was a traitor and a murderer. So, the medicine cat slunk to the very edge of the clearing. She sat with her back to a tree, partially hidden in the shade. Maybe no one would notice her here. She turned her eyes to the clearing as she took a bite of the mouse she had chosen. One of her favorite past times had always been watching the Clan go about its business. She felt her stomach drop as she spotted a painfully familiar ginger coat. The large tom was chatting with a couple members of the Clan. Her eyes--well, eye--went wide when he began to turn towards her. The medicine cat dropped her head in a desperate attempt to hide from his site. Please don't see me, please don't see me! She had been avoiding him ever since the battle, and she didn't know what she would do if she had to talk to him again. She felt herself begin to tremble as she looked up slowly to see if he had turned away. He hadn't. Just as she found him again, she made eye contact with him from across the clearing. Tallmarsh was frozen. She had just made eye contact with her former friend, the tom she had killed only moons ago. She held his gaze, unable to move. She was trembling uncontrollably as they held each other's gaze for what seemed like forever, until she couldn't take it anymore. She dropped her head again, finding her mouse very interesting. She couldn't get back to her den--if she wanted to do that, she would have to pass him. Seeing Passionstar brought back up all of the horrible memories from that night. She didn't even know how to describe the horrible guilt she felt for what she had done. How could she commit such an atrocity, and then beg for mercy? She was a coward, and she knew it. There was nothing she could say to make this better. It was up to Passionstar whether he decided to forgive her. She knew that if this situation were reversed and she was the leader who had been murdered by her medicine cat, that cat would be gone from the Clan in an instant. But Passionstar had let her stay. A much worse punishment, to her.