Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
please don't prove i'm...
by silver.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:57 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:56 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:52 AM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 10:52 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 10:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 13th, 2019, 09:34 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Citrusflower glared at him with her blind eyes. "I don't know many cats to be honest. My name's Citrusflower.", she replied. The molly gave her tail a flicker, hearing the emotion in his voice, but she didn't feel like asking again. The last thing she needed was to push him over his limit.
"Well, it's nice to meet you Citrusflower!" Redfeather reprimanded himself at the sight of her blind glare. He didn't know what he had done to this cat to make her so...mad at him "How are you doing today?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 13th, 2019, 09:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
"Well, it's nice to meet you Citrusflower!" Redfeather reprimanded himself at the sight of her blind glare. He didn't know what he had done to this cat to make her so...mad at him "How are you doing today?"
Citrusflower let out a friendly smile. "I've been good. I haven't done anything today. I was going to go do some hunting later.", she meowed. The molly knew that she wasn't good at hunting, but it was more of a chance to get away from the camp for a couple of hours, but today she actually wanted.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 13th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Citrusflower let out a friendly smile. "I've been good. I haven't done anything today. I was going to go do some hunting later.", she meowed. The molly knew that she wasn't good at hunting, but it was more of a chance to get away from the camp for a couple of hours, but today she actually wanted.
Redfeather let out a small sigh as he realized he hadn't gone hunting yet today which was odd for him since he went hunting in the morning usually "Yeah, I'll probably go out a bit later as well, gotta give something to the pile otherwise my parents will kill me." He chuckled slightly as he remembered that his parents were watching him from in Starclan and honestly, they probably already hated him enough for not being able to save them so not contributing to the fresh-kill pile would be a truly bad idea.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 13th, 2019, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Redfeather let out a small sigh as he realized he hadn't gone hunting yet today which was odd for him since he went hunting in the morning usually "Yeah, I'll probably go out a bit later as well, gotta give something to the pile otherwise my parents will kill me." He chuckled slightly as he remembered that his parents were watching him from in Starclan and honestly, they probably already hated him enough for not being able to save them so not contributing to the fresh-kill pile would be a truly bad idea.
Citrusflower chuckled with him, "My brother would be upset with me, but at the same time he would be upset that I went out by myself like this.", she meowed, talking about her eyes. Her brother was on patrol right now and she was still stuck inside the camp.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 13th, 2019, 09:54 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Citrusflower chuckled with him, "My brother would be upset with me, but at the same time he would be upset that I went out by myself like this.", she meowed, talking about her eyes. Her brother was on patrol right now and she was still stuck inside the camp.
He smiled and looked at Citrusflower again, a hint of sympathy in his eyes as he responded: "Well, what if we went hunting together?" He made sure not to show a hint of sympathy in his voice because he knew how disabled cats were, they hated being treated like they were different and he assumed this one was the same. Then again, maybe somewhere deep in the back of his mind, he just wanted the company.
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 13th, 2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
He smiled and looked at Citrusflower again, a hint of sympathy in his eyes as he responded: "Well, what if we went hunting together?" He made sure not to show a hint of sympathy in his voice because he knew how disabled cats were, they hated being treated like they were different and he assumed this one was the same. Then again, maybe somewhere deep in the back of his mind, he just wanted the company.
Citrusflower nodded, "I would like that and my brother would to. He's been protective of me since our parents left the clan and the accident I had with a badger.", she meowed. The she-cat began to remember when she had went looking for her parents after they went to join a group of rogues. She was had nearly just became a warrior when she had her eyes taken out by a badger.

Old August 13th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Citrusflower nodded, "I would like that and my brother would to. He's been protective of me since our parents left the clan and the accident I had with a badger.", she meowed. The she-cat began to remember when she had went looking for her parents after they went to join a group of rogues. She was had nearly just became a warrior when she had her eyes taken out by a badger.
Great, now he really sympathized with the cat even more than before "I wish I knew how it felt to have someone be protective of me but I lost everyone a long time ago." He gave her a sympathetic look "So, I imagine the badger took your eyes right?"
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 13th, 2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Great, now he really sympathized with the cat even more than before "I wish I knew how it felt to have someone be protective of me but I lost everyone a long time ago." He gave her a sympathetic look "So, I imagine the badger took your eyes right?"
Citrusflower looked at him with a nod. "I was a stupid apprentice then now I know better then to leave camp by myself.", she meowed. The molly was just as protective having a kit that was an apprentice who's father didn't want anything to do with their daughter, but she didn't want to talk about it.

Old August 13th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Citrusflower looked at him with a nod. "I was a stupid apprentice then now I know better then to leave camp by myself.", she meowed. The molly was just as protective having a kit that was an apprentice who's father didn't want anything to do with their daughter, but she didn't want to talk about it.
Redfeather slowly stood and stretched a bit "Well, we'd better get going then." As he began to make his way towards the camp exit, he remembered that the molly couldn't see so what if she can't find her way out of the camp? He went back up to her "Actually do you need me to like hold my tail on your shoulder so you know where we're going or can you make it out on your own?" He asked, yet again with the least bit of sympathy.
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 13th, 2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Redfeather slowly stood and stretched a bit "Well, we'd better get going then." As he began to make his way towards the camp exit, he remembered that the molly couldn't see so what if she can't find her way out of the camp? He went back up to her "Actually do you need me to like hold my tail on your shoulder so you know where we're going or can you make it out on your own?" He asked, yet again with the least bit of sympathy.

Citrusflower sensed him leave and looked at him, forgetting to tell him that she had a hard time out walking by herself. She stayed where she was and was going to stay there until Redfeather came back. "I'll need your help to be honest.", she admitted as her fur grew hot with embarrassment. Citrusflower stooped and could hear her daughter talking to another apprentice. The molly stumbled a bit to the entrance wanting her kit to see she could make it, but fell to the ground.

Closed Thread