Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 06:49 AM
Anima Finder
by Minkuu
Last post by Shade.
Today 06:32 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by WarriirCatzFan
Today 06:27 AM
Stonewing
Last post by WarriirCatzFan
Today 06:26 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

OPEN

Thistledown shook the sleep from his pelt and stretched out his legs. It was a brisk day in Windclan, with chilly breezes that cut right through the pelt and to thew skin. Fluffing out his pelt, he made his way to the camp entrance. He knew it was his turn to go on a border patrol but he didn't remember who was supposed to go with him. The grey and white tom figured if he stayed close to the there, he was bound to catch his clanmate leaving so he could join.

Old December 16th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
OPEN

Thistledown shook the sleep from his pelt and stretched out his legs. It was a brisk day in Windclan, with chilly breezes that cut right through the pelt and to thew skin. Fluffing out his pelt, he made his way to the camp entrance. He knew it was his turn to go on a border patrol but he didn't remember who was supposed to go with him. The grey and white tom figured if he stayed close to the there, he was bound to catch his clanmate leaving so he could join.

A yawn escaped the powdery gray and white feline as she walked across the clearing. Silentpaw was still an apprentice though she had been permitted to leave camp with a patrol. The thing was she wasn't sure how to explain that. Whispy blue eyes closing for a split second the molly bumped into something. What ever it was was soft and furry. Snapping open her eyes Silentpaw stumbled back dipping her head apologetically. This was a time she whisked she could express that she was sorry for bumping into the tom. Sorry.. She thought though knew it was useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Bumblepaw looked up as he heard another cat walking beside him. When he realized who is was the long furred tom got to his feet, and shook his pelt. He grinned at the tabby she cat. "Hello to you too Mothpaw. Little cold out in'it?" His green eyes glittered. He pawed back at the pretty tabby and danced backwards. "Whattaya wanna do? We could play chase, he could play fight, we could dance!" With each new suggestion he struck a different pose, a mid motion run for the first, a swipe for the second, and reared on his hind legs, mimicking a small bow. He landed back on all four paws and smiled at her, waiting for an answer.

As Bumblepaw looked up with a grin her blue eyes lit up. "Yes, but not to cold to hang out!" She exclaimed waving her tail up in the air. Some interaction with one of her best friends would do her good. Being around other cats in period always lifted her spirits, even when they were already sky high. As the tom started asking what she wanted to do and distracting it Mothpaw bursted out laughing. Bumblepaw was such a funny cat. Even on the rare days the molly was in a bad mood he could make her laugh. Sky blue eyes glittering and a smile beaming on her face. " Dancing of course." Lifting up a paw she giggled. On three paws the tabby mimicked a curtsy a smirk playing over her muzzle. "Shall we?" Mothpaw asked jumping up so she was now standing tall on four legs.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 16th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
She sat down, thinking for a second. "Nope, I don't think I have any more moves. Most of what I showed you were just moves that I saw other apprentices and warriors using," she chuckled nervously.

(sorry I'm so late with replying)
"Okay then..Do you want to take a break?" He asked. "Like chill and get some fresh kill." He mewed.
[Do you wanna say they just this training at the moment is over bc I got no more ideas]

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Merry Blissmas

Fallowpaw forced herself out of the apprentices den her blue orbs that were one shiny and full of excitement and joy were now dull , almost lifeless . Her once smooth and soft fur was now scruffy and had a few specks of dirt on it , but she didn't care . She preferred not to . She was just..tired. The Molly yawned as she fully stood in the clearing but squinted her eyes against the bright-ish light which slowly brought on a headache ,she blinked and shook her head before looking out into the clearing her vision adjusting to the light change since it was blurry the first few seconds . Fallowpaw let out a sigh as she walked forward although she took one last glance at the den before continuing slowly , she thought being an apprentice was gonna be fun , she thought Mudkit and her would grow up and become warriors together , have adventures , go to gatherings with each other , but all of that was washed away when starclan decided it was her time to go with them , she let out a hiss at that . They stole her sister from her ...mudkit was too young ! If fallow could she would take out her anger on starclan , but death was natural ,she couldn't fix it .

The snowshoe huffed as she padded towards and uninhabited spot in the clearing and plopped down in a laying position with her head on her paws as she watched the fellow warriors and apprentices chat and play. Fallowpaw bared her teeth at that before standing up and facing the opposite side of the felines and layed down once more . Her back turned . don't fear the reaper?pff.... You should always fear it. It does nothing but steal what's precious to you ... she heard the phrase from someone else , she never heard it being used in her clan before so she assumed the cat was either a loner or kittypet that had joined . With another sigh fallowpaw stared into the abyss of the clearing and out past the horizon line .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 16th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
@Merry Blissmas

Fallowpaw forced herself out of the apprentices den her blue orbs that were one shiny and full of excitement and joy were now dull , almost lifeless . Her once smooth and soft fur was now scruffy and had a few specks of dirt on it , but she didn't care . She preferred not to . She was just..tired. The Molly yawned as she fully stood in the clearing but squinted her eyes against the bright-ish light which slowly brought on a headache ,she blinked and shook her head before looking out into the clearing her vision adjusting to the light change since it was blurry the first few seconds . Fallowpaw let out a sigh as she walked forward although she took one last glance at the den before continuing slowly , she thought being an apprentice was gonna be fun , she thought Mudkit and her would grow up and become warriors together , have adventures , go to gatherings with each other , but all of that was washed away when starclan decided it was her time to go with them , she let out a hiss at that . They stole her sister from her ...mudkit was too young ! If fallow could she would take out her anger on starclan , but death was natural ,she couldn't fix it .

The snowshoe huffed as she padded towards and uninhabited spot in the clearing and plopped down in a laying position with her head on her paws as she watched the fellow warriors and apprentices chat and play. Fallowpaw bared her teeth at that before standing up and facing the opposite side of the felines and layed down once more . Her back turned . don't fear the reaper?pff.... You should always fear it. It does nothing but steal what's precious to you ... she heard the phrase from someone else , she never heard it being used in her clan before so she assumed the cat was either a loner or kittypet that had joined . With another sigh fallowpaw stared into the abyss of the clearing and out past the horizon line .
A young apprentice with ginger tabby fur made his way out of the apprentice's den with his good eye fixed on the path ahead of him. He looked away from all the eyes that were starring at him. It made him feel a bit awkward, knowing that they were looking at how hideous he looked. Moltenpaw tried his best to ignore it, but half of the time it never helped. He could hear other cats whisper about him and felt their gaze on his fur. 'Why do I always have to be the center of attention. I'm just like them,' Moltenpaw thought to himself. The apprentice walked to the fresh kill pile, but didn't pick anything out of it. He sat down beside it and glanced down at his paws. Moltenpaw never once look up to see all the judging cats around him.

Moltenpaw finally looked up, seeing a cat walk out of the apprentice's den as well. He recognized her from the den and knew what she had gone through. Nobody deserves to be taken away by imaginary cats called starclan. Moltenpaw didn't believe in those starry cats, which to him was alright, but to others it was a disgrace. "Hi Fallowpaw. Is everything okay? " he asked. He stood up with shaky and nervous feet. The young tom forced a smile at the molly.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 16th, 2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

A young apprentice with ginger tabby fur made his way out of the apprentice's den with his good eye fixed on the path ahead of him. He looked away from all the eyes that were starring at him. It made him feel a bit awkward, knowing that they were looking at how hideous he looked. Moltenpaw tried his best to ignore it, but half of the time it never helped. He could hear other cats whisper about him and felt their gaze on his fur. 'Why do I always have to be the center of attention. I'm just like them,' Moltenpaw thought to himself. The apprentice walked to the fresh kill pile, but didn't pick anything out of it. He sat down beside it and glanced down at his paws. Moltenpaw never once look up to see all the judging cats around him.

Moltenpaw finally looked up, seeing a cat walk out of the apprentice's den as well. He recognized her from the den and knew what she had gone through. Nobody deserves to be taken away by imaginary cats called starclan. Moltenpaw didn't believe in those starry cats, which to him was alright, but to others it was a disgrace. "Hi Fallowpaw. Is everything okay? " he asked. He stood up with shaky and nervous feet. The young tom forced a smile at the molly.
her ears perked up once she heard someone talk to her , the voice sounded familiar , making her pick her head up which in turn felt a little heavy and to give her attention to Moltenpaw , he did look a bit familiar , she's seen him in the den a few times but never mustered up the energy to talk to him . She gave a tiny nod before forcing herself up into a sitting position although she did slouch a bit , not very good form to most felines . "y-yeah..I'm ..I'm just tired ..." she answered with a shaky tone , the she cat looked at moltenpaw and have him a small smile with a tilt of her head " your moltenpaw ..right ? " she asked trying to make sure , getting names wrong always embarrassed her , even if the other said it was fine . Although a expression of worry could be seen on her face as she saw his movements "are you alright ? " she asked with a tilt of her head , genuinely curious and worried which seemed to have activated a shine in her eyes.

Fallowpaw blinked a few times as she awaited her answer before deciding to speak once more "you know you don't need to be nervous around me right ?" she meowed as her eyebrows furrowed , she didn't care what most looked like just who they are. The apprentice yawned again before scratching her left ear quite a bit , she set her paw down after she released a satisfied purr before looking out into the clearing once more .

Old December 16th, 2018, 08:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
her ears perked up once she heard someone talk to her , the voice sounded familiar , making her pick her head up which in turn felt a little heavy and to give her attention to Moltenpaw , he did look a bit familiar , she's seen him in the den a few times but never mustered up the energy to talk to him . She gave a tiny nod before forcing herself up into a sitting position although she did slouch a bit , not very good form to most felines . "y-yeah..I'm ..I'm just tired ..." she answered with a shaky tone , the she cat looked at moltenpaw and have him a small smile with a tilt of her head " your moltenpaw ..right ? " she asked trying to make sure , getting names wrong always embarrassed her , even if the other said it was fine . Although a expression of worry could be seen on her face as she saw his movements "are you alright ? " she asked with a tilt of her head , genuinely curious and worried which seemed to have activated a shine in her eyes.

Fallowpaw blinked a few times as she awaited her answer before deciding to speak once more "you know you don't need to be nervous around me right ?" she meowed as her eyebrows furrowed , she didn't care what most looked like just who they are. The apprentice yawned again before scratching her left ear quite a bit , she set her paw down after she released a satisfied purr before looking out into the clearing once more .
The ginger tabby apprentice starred at his feet as she walked over to him. He hasn't expected the molly to walk over to him when he said hi. Moltenpaw let out an actual smile at the molly. He knew that her sister had recently died and he knew exactly how it felt to lose somebody he loved. "It's been quite a morning hadn't it. I've been feeling a bit tired too." he replied with a small chuckle. It had been a while since he had laughed and it made him feel good to do so. Moltenpaw have his chest fur a few affectionate licks to smooth down the fur he still had. His good ear gave out a flicker as she asked him if he was alright. " Yes I'm fine. Just a bit nervous. " he replied. He looked away from his gaze and at the other cats around him.

The tom felt the skin underneath his fur begin to sweat. He looked at Fallowpaw as she began to talk to him again. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be nervous I guess it's just my personality. ", Moltenpaw replied, his voice cracking as he spoke. He ducked his head down at his mistake. The young tom cat looked at her with a semi frown. Moltenpaw let out a hiccup and felt himself become even more embarrassed then before.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 16th, 2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

The ginger tabby apprentice starred at his feet as she walked over to him. He hasn't expected the molly to walk over to him when he said hi. Moltenpaw let out an actual smile at the molly. He knew that her sister had recently died and he knew exactly how it felt to lose somebody he loved. "It's been quite a morning hadn't it. I've been feeling a bit tired too." he replied with a small chuckle. It had been a while since he had laughed and it made him feel good to do so. Moltenpaw have his chest fur a few affectionate licks to smooth down the fur he still had. His good ear gave out a flicker as she asked him if he was alright. " Yes I'm fine. Just a bit nervous. " he replied. He looked away from his gaze and at the other cats around him.

The tom felt the skin underneath his fur begin to sweat. He looked at Fallowpaw as she began to talk to him again. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be nervous I guess it's just my personality. ", Moltenpaw replied, his voice cracking as he spoke. He ducked his head down at his mistake. The young tom cat looked at her with a semi frown. Moltenpaw let out a hiccup and felt himself become even more embarrassed then before.
Fallowpaw nodded in agreement "I guess it has ,for some ." she meowed , with a grunt she sunk back down into the same position she was before since sitting was starting to feel uncomfortable ,she smiled once again she be heard him chuckle which was nice to hear , it was strange she didn't like laughing when it was this close to making your ears hurt as in a group of felines laughing . She liked it when it was one or two . Fallow folded her ears back a bit when he spoke again making her look up at him "I didn't say it was a bad thing...I was just worried ... " she meowed calmly before laying her head on her paws. wow...this has to be one of the almost awkwardest conversations I've had in a while....Although she couldn't help but giggle at his hiccup ,she found it cute honestly , fallowpaw let out a few more giggles at it which did feel nice to do. "so..do you have..a mentor ?" she asked .

Last edited by Leucos; December 16th, 2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old December 16th, 2018, 08:56 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Christmas Carrot* View Post
"Okay then..Do you want to take a break?" He asked. "Like chill and get some fresh kill." He mewed.
[Do you wanna say they just this training at the moment is over bc I got no more ideas]
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea," she said with a huff making a puff of cloud in the cool air.

(Honestly, I think that's a great idea, I can't think of much to do, it also would just make sense to end the training for the day cx......message me when you get another idea)
Old December 16th, 2018, 09:24 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle pom View Post

Dogsnout staunched a yawn by gulping it down his throat, which gave a jolt of pain, but at least he didn’t need to expose his mouth to the bitter wind. He had awoken at sunrise, like every day, either a bit early or a bit late. He hadn’t gotten much sleep lately, it wasn’t something he was very good. Perhaps he had insomnia- maybe he should ask Oriolepaw for some poppyseeds. He couldn’t seem to get rest, tossing and turning. Either way, the brown and black tom sat down across the clearing from the rock patch, and began grooming his chest fur.
Of course, his yellow eyes scanned around the clearing and locked on to a kit, hiding. ”Hey!” He shouted, beckoning.

(Sorry it’s so short I’m doing this at a sleepover lol)

(Don't worry!! I'm up for any post length!! I hope you had a good sleepover :]])

Pebblekit- having been looking in the opposite direction- whipped his head around in alarm, eyes wide, fur standing on end. He saw the cat who called him, a warrior with black and bracken fur. The "Hey!" had to have been for him; there were no other cats in his direction, and the beckon sealed the deal.

The kit's ears flattened to his head on impulse as he wondered whether or not he was allowed to be out this far from the nursery, and if he'd in trouble for it. He was almost apprentice-age, but it was very early in the morning, and he was largely unmonitored- which was why he wanted to be out there in the first place. He rose from his position, trying to keep back his nerves as he bounded over to the tom that had called him over.

"Ah, hello," he squeaked in a hurry, "Sorry, I'll head back to the nursery if you want me to."
🌻

Last edited by King Mars; December 27th, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
Closed Thread