Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:06 AM
Can't a Cat Love? -...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:59 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 12:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:34 AM
Caught in a Storm [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:07 AM

Old June 12th, 2020, 12:57 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Dreampaw lowered her ears. "Please... I won't be like that anymore, Lionstar! Give me a chance!" The young brown tabby cat was scared and her eyes were huge. "Don't throw me out. Please.. let me prove to you I'm not like that anymore."

Skunkpaw looked at Lionstar. "I didnt mean to leave and I'm truly willing to start over. Give me a chance. Like Frostfall gave me before he passed."
@BILL.
[ sorry for the delay, trying to keep up with all my rps ;o; ]

"Why should I give you a chance?" Lionstar's voice had lowered into a growl. "You just told me you were still in love with him and that you wouldn't stop. If you can't get over your literal fixation of a poor tom, why should I trust you'll be a productive Clan member who has learned from her misdoings?"

Maybe had Dreampaw not been so obsessed with her relationship, Lionstar wouldn't have had to put his paw down on it. But she was clearly controlling and manipulative and he wasn't in a rush to let her back so easily.

★★★★★★★

Lionstar wanted to face-paw at Skunkpaw's responses. It felt like she was tip-toeing around his question and he didn't care for it. "Okay, let me repeat what I asked" if you can't be honest during your rejoining request, why should I believe you've come here to do anything but cause more trouble? I don't want an apology, I don't want an 'assurance' you'll behave, I want you to tell me why you think I should trust you with a position within my Clan again. You caused issues when you were last here, you abandoned us, and you lied to me a moment ago."

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 12th, 2020, 01:00 AM
work is never done

When Snowstripe didn't continue on, Lionstar sighed. "Okay, change of plans Russetstrike! Hailfang [ @Shiverr.]! Come here a moment!"

Instead of before, he didn't wait this time. "You'll be teaching Russetstrike here how to fish and swim, so he's more comfortable with our territory and he doesn't die like Sparkheart did. Be snappy, please-- Snowstripe has already dragged this on long enough."

He nodded to both of them before he headed off. "Let me know if there's any issues!"

[ @Wings ]

Last edited by BEAR.; June 12th, 2020 at 01:00 AM.
Old June 12th, 2020, 01:04 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
When Snowstripe didn't continue on, Lionstar sighed. "Okay, change of plans Russetstrike! Hailfang [ @Shiverr.]! Come here a moment!"

Instead of before, he didn't wait this time. "You'll be teaching Russetstrike here how to fish and swim, so he's more comfortable with our territory and he doesn't die like Sparkheart did. Be snappy, please-- Snowstripe has already dragged this on long enough."

He nodded to both of them before he headed off. "Let me know if there's any issues!"

[ @Wings ]
@Wings
Hailfang, upon hearing his name, pads over to Lionstar. "Yes Lionstar?" Once he receives his instructions, he dips his head in respect. "Of course, Lionstar. Right away." He turns to Snowstripe and smiles at her a little.

Baby, my phone!

Old June 12th, 2020, 01:11 AM
work is never done

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Upon actually paying attention to Coral's appearance, Lionstar was puzzled by why he was named Coral. He wasn't red in any sense of the color.. he was creamy and brown. Hmm. "You'll be Rabbitpaw until you get your warrior name." He figured it was far enough from mud related names and it didn't actually overlap anyone elses' name, so.. it was good enough for him. "Shadedspire [ @space ace.]! Rabbitpaw is going to be your apprentice-- he's brand new to the Clan and will need to learn Clan traditions alongside his training."

[ @AmberShadow, go ahead and apply him to the allegiances ]

Old June 12th, 2020, 02:24 AM
work is never done

Quote:
"So neither of you know who this cat is, or who this.. Pouncestar is." Lionstar turned his gaze back to Silverdream, gaze smoldering. "I don't know what game you're playing, rogue, but these two are SkyClan warriors from long before the merge. I trust their judgement on this matter.."

Raising his hackles, he bared his teeth at the rogue. "So who are you, really?"
When she failed to answer him, Lionstar snarled. "If you're not going to answer me, rogue, leave. Now." He wasn't going to tolerate loiterers and he hated liars. The fact she was refusing to answer his question had made his patience snap and he was prepared to rip her apart if needed.

[ @Shiverr. ]

Old June 12th, 2020, 04:44 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
"Well, that's what I thought. But Foxpaw is a really good friend. I'm sure she'll say yes" Dogpaw told Flyfur, planning, that is if he got away, to go straight to the apprentice.

@Rainquail
She sighed, a little defeated. "Alright. Just let me know before you go so I know where you are."

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old June 12th, 2020, 05:17 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:

[ sorry for the delay, trying to keep up with all my rps ;o; ]

"Why should I give you a chance?" Lionstar's voice had lowered into a growl. "You just told me you were still in love with him and that you wouldn't stop. If you can't get over your literal fixation of a poor tom, why should I trust you'll be a productive Clan member who has learned from her misdoings?"

Maybe had Dreampaw not been so obsessed with her relationship, Lionstar wouldn't have had to put his paw down on it. But she was clearly controlling and manipulative and he wasn't in a rush to let her back so easily.

★★★★★★★

Lionstar wanted to face-paw at Skunkpaw's responses. It felt like she was tip-toeing around his question and he didn't care for it. "Okay, let me repeat what I asked" if you can't be honest during your rejoining request, why should I believe you've come here to do anything but cause more trouble? I don't want an apology, I don't want an 'assurance' you'll behave, I want you to tell me why you think I should trust you with a position within my Clan again. You caused issues when you were last here, you abandoned us, and you lied to me a moment ago."
Dreampaw looked up at Lionstar. "You should trust me because I've learned. I know what I did was wrong, Lionstar. I know leaving was wrong. I know behaving the way I did was wrong. And I want another chance to prove to you that I can handle being here and being a good warrior of RiverClan. One you can count on. But if you don't give me a chance, I cant be one."

Skunkpaw stood. "I did leave. And I never wanted to leave. Well, I did in the moment. But I realized that I needed to prove myself to you. You should bring me back because I want to prove that I can be good and that I can earn your trust, Lionstar. So... please?"

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old June 12th, 2020, 06:31 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudii View Post

"Oh, thanks." Mistleap mewed, she had a habit of saying 'Oh.' a lot. "I'm sure you'll get the nest one." She said sweetly.
Creampelt smiled, and lashed out a paw at a nearby fish, almost losing it, but his claws hung on. "Alright," he meowed. "Do you think we've caught enough for today?"
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:00 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Coral, now renamed Rabbitpaw, was bouncing on his feet at the being accepted. "Thank you so much! I promise, I won't let you down." He paused and bowed his head, remebering he was older and a leader, so he figured that this was the most respectful response.

Jumping back to his feet, he looked to the entrance that brought him in front of Lionstar. He heard some more cats yowling and speaking outside. Maybe some new friends?
@BILL. @space ace.

Loners-Willow
Thunderclan-Fernleap

Old RP Cats
Windclan- Willowkit
Riverclan- Rabbitpaw, Sparrowfrost
Old June 12th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

"Come on, let's find SootFlare." LargeKit began to pad to the leader's den. He didn't wait for SnowKit (SnowPaw). @Mumble