Today 01:33 AM

Old November 27th, 2023, 07:33 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
Michael nodded excitedly and ran over to Dickens.

"I'm not leaving you here to die! A clanmate's life is more important than some dumb herbs!" Brokentalon's valiant meow suddenly cut through the air as he rushed to whiteheart's side.
Brokentalon wasn't Leaving a clanmate to die. Not in a trillion moons. He grabbed the whiteheart by his scruff and managed to put out the fire on whiteheart's leg- with some effort. Afterwards, he assisted whiteheart in standing up and quickly helped the cat back to camp.

Shoot, shoot, shoot. The players were exiting. "Michael! Go for that'un over there," Dickens yowled, pointing with his head at Brokentalon, then stormed towards the supported Whiteheart, leaping at the warrior's shoulders to unbalance the three-legged cat. He knew Michael would give it his all. One of these Clan cats had caused some dire thing to happen to William, right? Only the spotted rogue couldn't remember what. Possibly because he didn't even know. His muzzle curled into his trademark sneer as he swiped at the weakened warrior.

Whiteheart fell onto his side, narrowly missing one of those dumb little fires. Brokentalon had put out many of them, and yet more remained. It wouldn't damage the area much, thankfully. Pain shot through his flank as Dickens slashed at him viciously. He instinctively lashed out with his hind legs, kicking the rogue away with the lucky hit. He stayed semi-curled on the ground, unable to keep a standing position. The leg he hated, gone... And now he desperately wanted it back. Whiteheart bit back a bitter laugh as Dickens advanced once more. Those fires were small and yet created a lot of smoke, which was pretty irritating. The rogue's manic laughter creeped him out like crazy. StarClan, why wouldn't that guy just LEAVE THEM ALONE?

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; November 27th, 2023 at 07:39 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 11:47 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partypooper View Post
While the deputy hunted, Snakestorm patiently waited for minnows to come to his reach. When they were close enough, the warrior as fast as a snake biting into it's prey, he hooked the fish with the claws. It surely took some time and a few splashes, but by trial and error he learnt how to catch minnows. When Vulturefang finished, Snakestorm already had a bunch of the tiny fish. Five fish to be exactly. He tried to catch one more but failed and decided to take the minnows to the camp. ''Also done. Let's head back'' He said, and let the deputy lead him this time.
@elaif

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Surprise, surprise... Snakestorm had actually caught something! But judging from how drenched he looked, his guess was it didn't go to smoothly. Either, he pulled it off, and he had to admit he was rather impressed. It wasn't everyday a Shadowclanner managed to catch minnows. Nodding his way, he gestured the other tom forward. "Goodh' whork." the muffled congratulations was tossed out before he turned and began to lead them home. Well, that went rather smoothly. Thank god for that.

(No need to respond to this!)
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 28th, 2023, 04:20 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Busy

Creekstep
20 moons
Half blind calico tom He/him

As Creekstep and Bluepaw made it to Sunkissed creek he wondered what he should train first? hunting, fighting, code? maybe the Apprentice had some question he could answer? the thought made him tired but it was ok since the apprentice he had been given was very calm it seemed "so what would you like to learn first? or maybe do you have any questions before we start?"

@paris

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 28th, 2023 at 04:21 PM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 04:40 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Sunkissed Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
Creekstep
20 moons
Half blind calico tom He/him

As Creekstep and Bluepaw made it to Sunkissed creek he wondered what he should train first? hunting, fighting, code? maybe the Apprentice had some question he could answer? the thought made him tired but it was ok since the apprentice he had been given was very calm it seemed "so what would you like to learn first? or maybe do you have any questions before we start?"

@paris

Bluepaw
ShadowClan Apprentice - She / Her

@_Eclipse_ [ Creekstep ]

Bluepaw tilted her head. ´´I was thinking we could do some combat,´´ The mottled blue-gray, black and white she-cat suggested, stretching.
Bluepaw´s tail curved smoothly towards her back. Bluepaw gave a warm purr.
´´My legs need a stretch anyway. Besides, we can go hunting after.´´

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old November 28th, 2023, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Bluepaw

@_Eclipse_ [ Creekstep ]

Bluepaw tilted her head. ´´I was thinking we could do some combat,´´ The mottled blue-gray, black and white she-cat suggested, stretching.
Bluepaw´s tail curved smoothly towards her back. Bluepaw gave a warm purr.
´´My legs need a stretch anyway. Besides, we can go hunting after.´´

the tom was shocked at how put together this young cat was, so organized on everything she was Gona do, she could become a leader with that attitude "ok then well before im going to have to teach you a few basics i hope u understand that".

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 28th, 2023 at 04:55 PM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 05:01 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
the tom was shocked at how put together this young cat was, so organized on everything she was Gona do, she could become a leader with that attitude "ok then well before im going to have to teach you a few basics i hope u understand that".

Bluepaw

@_Eclipse_ [ Creekstep ]

Bluepaw nodded. ´´I understand, Creekstep.´´
The apprentice´s mew was elegant for her age, and she crouched, ready for what Creekstep would teach her.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Old November 28th, 2023, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Bluepaw

@_Eclipse_ [ Creekstep ]

Bluepaw nodded. ´´I understand, Creekstep.´´
The apprentice´s mew was elegant for her age, and she crouched, ready for what Creekstep would teach her.

Creekstep looked at the apprentice with joy "now what can you tell me about tail signals?".

Old November 28th, 2023, 05:18 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Creekstep looked at the apprentice with joy "now what can you tell me about tail signals?".

Bluepaw

@_Eclipse_ [ Creekstep ]

Training Session between Creekstep and Bluepaw.

Bluepaw´s blue eyes narrowed slightly. ´´Well, if a cat´s tail is low to the ground and bushed up, it means they´re scared. It´s it´s straight up and slim, then they´re happy,´´ She explained. ´´If the tip is twitching, their either anxious or starting to feel either upset or angry. If it´s straight up and the tip is curved, then the cat wants to be friends with you. For example, if my tail was halfway towards the ground and the tip is curved, it means that I´m interested in something. If a cat´s tail is straight up and quivering, the cat is crazy about you, meaning they love you or are obsessed with you. If a cat´s tail is to the side and curved, it means they are feeling lovey. If a cat´s tail is tucked, then the cat is worried, and if their tail is straight up and bushed, with their back arched and ears flat, the cat is clearly angry.´´

[ I got an image off of google and copied it lol because I didn´t know. ]

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by isla; November 28th, 2023 at 05:18 PM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Bluepaw

@_Eclipse_ [ Creekstep ]

Training Session between Creekstep and Bluepaw.

Bluepaw´s blue eyes narrowed slightly. ´´Well, if a cat´s tail is low to the ground and bushed up, it means they´re scared. It´s it´s straight up and slim, then they´re happy,´´ She explained. ´´If the tip is twitching, their either anxious or starting to feel either upset or angry. If it´s straight up and the tip is curved, then the cat wants to be friends with you. For example, if my tail was halfway towards the ground and the tip is curved, it means that I´m interested in something. If a cat´s tail is straight up and quivering, the cat is crazy about you, meaning they love you or are obsessed with you. If a cat´s tail is to the side and curved, it means they are feeling lovey. If a cat´s tail is tucked, then the cat is worried, and if their tail is straight up and bushed, with their back arched and ears flat, the cat is clearly angry.´´

[ I got an image off of google and copied it lol because I didn´t know. ]

He was shocked, why is this cat even an apprentice? she should be warrior! "incredible Bluepaw! well when you are fighting you use tail signals to alert others of danger and such, and clearly you've got that down. now, when you are fighting you have to look for weak points although the stomach is go to some cats can have injuries current or past that you can also go for, example, i am half blind so you have to turn to the side i cant see on that way i have a bind spot which is a go to for you to attack me, before i continue do you have any questions?"

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 28th, 2023 at 05:28 PM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 05:31 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
He was shocked, why is this cat even an apprentice? she should be warrior! "incredible Bluepaw! well when you are fighting you use tail signals to alert others of danger and such, and clearly you've got that down. now, when you are fighting you have to look for weak points although the stomach is go to some cats can have injuries current or past that you can also go for, example, i am half blind so you have to turn to the side i cant see on that way i have a bind spot which is a go to for you to attack me, before i continue do you have any questions?"

Bluepaw

@_Eclipse_ [ Creekstep ]

Training thread with Creekstep and Bluepaw! Other mentors and apprentices may join if they like, or warriors can join if they want to practice for when they get an apprentice of their own.

Shaking her head, Bluepaw crouched, her eyes narrowing as she watched her mentor. Charging at Creekstep, she slid beneath his belly and aimed for the tendon in his hind legs, attempting to knock her mentor off his paws.

•☆ Purrks ☆•