Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:30 AM

Old August 7th, 2022, 08:05 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixwolf View Post
Darkpelt - He/Him
"We're going to Croaking Swamp, we're on a hunting patrol, Pineneedle didn't get choosen for the patrol, i made that as clear as i can do. Now, let's head there, the sooner the better " Darkpelt replied, trying to answer all of Thunderpaw's question
------------
@GlitterKitten i feel like my next post will be at Croaking Swamp, so i'll mention you there
"Alright!" Thunderpaw followed Darkpelt out of camp. "Lets go!"
SC/ Pineneedle, Thunderpaw
Hey guys! I'm back and ready to RP once more!
Bump after 24 hours!

You Are Loved
Old August 7th, 2022, 06:09 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Redheart still waited by, silently promising to allow the two to go out of the camp first. When Cougarivy passed him, he went against his promise and followed closely behind. Looking back, he spotted a she-cat whom he had never met before. That must be Owlstorm Redheart thought.

When she made her way over and asked if he and Cougarivy were the other two patrol-mates, the ginger nodded and grinned. “I’m Redheart.” He moved on, continuing to follow the patrol leader to the ThunderClan border.

@Ravensong @Morning!

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old August 8th, 2022, 05:12 PM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Hornetpaw | @Naiad @Fox_Void @starry ||

ShadowClan seemed to be tumbling into chaos around Hornetpaw's ears. The special scouts that Dawnstar had sent out returned torn up and exhausted—if they returned at all—and the cats left in camp scrambled to prepare for disaster. Hornet's brother Centipedepaw had already been snared by the medicine cats, tasked with bundling up emergency herbs in the event that Dawnstar called for evacuation. Hornetpaw's own mentor had disappeared without so much as a goodbye, leaving the russet hellion baffled and unmoored. He had no idea what he was supposed to be doing, how he could help, what anybody expected of him. And the boy hated that—because how was Hornet supposed to become a warrior if he fell apart like everybody else during a catastrophe?

When he heard his name called for a patrol, the flame-colored lad seized the opportunity as though it were a life raft thrown to him in a raging river. He shouldered his way past felines milling to and fro to report. "I'm here, Cinderblaze, I'm here. What’re we doing?"

The deputy assigned Hornetpaw to investigate the border that ShadowClan shared with RiverClan, along with Foxcall and Orchidmoon—neither of whom Hornet had spent any quality time with. The young tom stood at attention, awaiting his warrior entourage… but when a minute or so passed without either of them reporting for duty, an irritated huff left his teeth. The last of Hornetpaw’s already scant patience had burned to a crisp hours ago. His muscles simmered with unspent energy frantic for purpose. Eventually, he gave up waiting.

Hornet's aqua lanterns scanned either side of the clearing before falling, unimpressed, back upon Cinderblaze. "Yeah... I don't see my patrol partners? So I'm just gonna go. Later." He saluted with a paw and took off before anyone could stop him; the young fighter had gone on enough patrols that he figured he knew how to comport himself, and he certainly didn't require anybody to babysit him when the rest of ShadowClan was in a dire situation. Hornet would watch his six and keep an ear out for any dogs... and complete his task alone if necessary.

And if Orchidmoon or Foxcall wanted to berate him for going solo? Well… they’d have to catch up to him first.

(ooc: I started my next rotation today so I'm anxious to complete this when I have rare free time - Orchid and Fox feel free to give Hornet a stern talking-to!)

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old August 9th, 2022, 09:36 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Shade. @error //

➛ tanglebat | they/he

a border patrol? rising from the spot he's been resting at, tanglebat stretches their front legs before padding towards the camp entrance. hopefully sharpfang and ashpaw won't take long, he thinks.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 9th, 2022, 12:15 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Orchidmoon stalked over to where patrols were being announced. Much to her irritation, she could see none of her other patrol members. Hadn't she just seen Hornetpaw? The brat better not have already left. Honestly, were brains no longer something that cats were just born with? It seemed none of the youth nowadays had them. "Foxcall, you have until I lose my patience to get over here before you're left behind." She did not feel like lugging a mauled apprentice back to camp on her own - but if she left now instead of waiting for Foxcall, perhaps she could avoid the mauling all together. She decided she could compromise - she would wait for a moment, but if Foxcall wanted to drag their paws, then they could take the punishment for laziness.

[ apologies for orchidmoon's harshness - she is serious ticked off atm ]
@xath @Fox_Void

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old August 9th, 2022, 01:51 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

@Naiad @xath

Foxcall pushed past some of the other cats, before finally getting to Orchidmoon. "Sorry it took me a minute to get over here." Their ear twitched, already hearing how ticked off Orchidmoon was. They would make sure not to upset her more. Their tail flicked slightly as they started to walk towards the camp entrance with Orchidmoon.

"Hornetpaw has already left, we should be quick in catching up."

Last edited by perseus.; August 9th, 2022 at 01:53 PM.
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:38 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by vance View Post
@Shade. @error //

➛ tanglebat | they/he

a border patrol? rising from the spot he's been resting at, tanglebat stretches their front legs before padding towards the camp entrance. hopefully sharpfang and ashpaw won't take long, he thinks.
@error

The mote warrior quickly joined her patrol group. She was a very patient cat and would wait for everyone, within reason. If anyone lingered for too long she would proceed.
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Ugh, he'd literally given three apprentices a chance to redeem themselves after failing a patrol and what did they do, they didn't complete the punishment. Grunting, he padded into the apprentice's den, whiskers twitching in annoyance. "Palepaw, Redpaw, Frostedpaw," he hissed. "You didn't complete your patrols, so I gave you a chance to avoid temporary exile, but you didn't complete your punishment. I'm not going easy on you three because you're apprentices, you are temporarily exiled and I don't want to see you here before seven sunrises have past. After that you may rejoin the clan and hopefully you'll be more responsible next time." If there even was a next time. Most cats did not return from their temporary exile.

@poppy. @GoldenDays @Beetlenose

[Palepaw, Redpaw and Frostedpaw have been temporarily exiled. They must be in the outskirts for at least 7 days IRL and must make at least 7 posts in the outskirts. Upon their return they will need to face corporal punishment. You can post their rejoining in this thread when enough time has passed and you have made the required amount of posts.]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 13th, 2022, 10:48 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Nightlight's tail flicked with slight annoyance. He took one last look around the clearing, before leaving in silence. They were probably a bit behind by now- they'd have to make up for lost time. (Closed)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old August 14th, 2022, 08:30 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!

Crap. She was late, way way too late. Stumbling over to the two other cats in a hurry, Ashpaw felt a wave of embarrassment wash over them. She normally wasn’t like this, but this time they just kinda slept in. “Let’s go.”

( @Shade. @vance )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]