Today 08:16 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 08:15 PM

Old June 2nd, 2020, 10:55 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

"It doesn't seem like you want to take a walk..." Twistedflame pointed out. "I could catch some food and bring it back to camp quickly, and then we could eat." @~Corruptedfate~
Old June 2nd, 2020, 11:02 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"It doesn't seem like you want to take a walk..." Twistedflame pointed out. "I could catch some food and bring it back to camp quickly, and then we could eat." @~Corruptedfate~
Sparrowsnap cast a glance at the ginger tom, her head dropping
"N-no," she murmured. "It's fine. It's pretty out here, after all."

But even while Herondive Hollow was stunningly beautiful, well... Sparrowsnap had to admit, Twistedflame was right: she didn't want to be out here. Not right now.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old June 2nd, 2020, 03:13 PM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
{ OBS, Doe is going to transition to ShC from TC, due to things happening in TC}

@implimm @Spiderfrost

Doepaw... no Doelight. Because for now... that was her name. She'd left the Thunderclan meeting before hearing Duskstar demote her. So she was stuck here. The scents were all... strange, new... But so very enticing, so very... inspiring. She'd only ever lived in Thunderclan. Which was where everything bad now lingered... She was going to miss Shadedpath, Pinepuff, and Flintspirit... Oh she was going to miss her Pa. But this had to be the right choice. Pointing her ears she heard the patter of pawsteps... but she wasn't going to let anyone change her thoughts. She was going for this... and it would be final. She didn't care if it was a bad idea, she just wanted to get away, away, away. Away from this hell in Thunderclan, from this falling structure. Maybe... maybe here she wouldn't be yelled at, wouldn't be forced to do anything she wasn't ready for. Maybe she could have a new start. Maybe. And that was what pulled at her as she took the final step up the final stair. And began approaching the mountain ahead of her that she knew she could climb. She knew she could do this. She knew it was the right choice. And that was when she took the first step over the border... She was free.
Nettlespark padded through the trees until he reached the Hollow. The white and brown tabby hadn't come alone, but rather with the surprising company of Rosedapple. He didn't feel overly familiar with the she-cat, but recently her sister had defected from ShadowClan to WindClan, and he had to wonder if it made her any little bit lonely. The curiosity couldn't be discussed though, not as strangers anyway. And he doubted she needed his pity or sympathy. "Uh..." He begins to try and formulate something to say on this weird patrol of two, whether or not they were going to hunt or simply freshen up the borders.. Or just walk...? But before he could do that, a sound catches his attention.
The tom pauses mid-word, lifting his feathery tail in a signal of alarm, looking in the direction the sound came from. There was definitely somebody intruding from ThunderClan territory, and they were near. Dropping down, Nettlespark creeps closer to the rustling of underbrush. A cat, a ThunderClanner by the way they stank. Alone. Alone? Distressed. Very distressed. The tom stands back up to his full height and steps in the way of Doepaw. "Stop," he meows commandingly. "Have you no nose? This is ShadowClan." Narrowing his eyes, he examines her, then looks to Rosedapple for input.
[ @Spiderfrost ]
Old June 2nd, 2020, 05:59 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Rosedapple, while still stung by her apprentice's very public and blunt announcement of her being lonely wasn't something she liked to dwell on she couldn't say he was...wrong. She glanced awkwardly, tight lipped by her patrol companion.

Rosedapple at least decided to...attempt trying to socialize with other cats. She didn't realize how hard it would be. She didn't really feel like herself. All she honestly knew of Nettlespark was his name and that he had helped Windclan along with her sister. So, she guessed that made them a good cat? Maybe not Daisybloom, but if they shared similar kindness then maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

Stars, she thought she was the more sociable one. But that outing with Flintfreckle and actually talking to them had ended in an awkward disaster, and watching the tom walking by her with a constipated and confused expression was painful. Why did she tag along with him while he was leaving?

Oh. Right. Scorchpaw, lonely.

At Nettlesparks awkward stutter she sighed heavily.

"This was the worst decision of my life." she admitted bluntly. And it was only when she was about to apologize for putting the tom in an awkward situation with her there was the sound of rustling and Nettlespark raised his tail in alarm. The calico tensed, but nodded towards Nettlespark and followed his lead.

Thunderclan? The scent was familiar enough. But it was only one and there was an overlaying scent of distress too. The other warrior with her must have smelled what she did as well as he jolted from his crouch to simply block the path of the cat. Rose tilted her head, unsure, but straightened up to see what they had found.

Nettlespark turned to her after his own sharp demands towards the intruder and came up to his side to look at the tabby that looked about ready to either jump out of her own skin or continue walking without even a by-your-leave. And thats when she looked at her eyes and...oh, ok, this cat was blind.

Rosedapple furrowed her brow.

"Huh, you know, blind cats can usually scent the very distinct border we've placed just behind you just as well--if not better than a regular cat. So either you've gone nose-blind too, or this intrusion was intentional."

-- @Arie -- @implimm
Old June 2nd, 2020, 06:08 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@MagicCat99 @~Splash~
sheeplight resisted to do a childish action and would simply nod-- yawn, and enter into the camp. heading towards the warrior's den to take a good ol' nap!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old June 2nd, 2020, 09:22 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @implimm @Spiderfrost --

Doepa-Light, had no intention on being confronted already and the still small tabby she-cat flattered her ears against her neck. She didn't know how to explain it. How do you explain to someone you've only just met that you're broken, shattered inside? That everything you thought you had fell at the naming by your leader? By the one you were supposed to trust, the one who led the clan of which you were willing to give up your name for? How do you explain that you were so broken from being named after what killed your parents. Doelight... that damned name! Everything HURT and it wouldn't stop HURTING. Why couldn't it just STOP HURTING. Turning her face towards the two cats, or where based on their voices she assumed their heads were she let out a frustrated sigh, her entire body shaking with the emotion that raced through her, with the inner turmoil she was facing. She was DONE with Thunderclan. She was DONE with her LIFE there. She wanted to get AWAY! "I... need... to... get... AWAY!" She didn't even care that they'd asked why she didn't scent the border. She had! She wasn't some stupid kit. Yet nevertheless the stutter remained in her voice, the cracks from the emotions breaking her and the sobs started rolling down. "Everything HURTS. I am... BROKEN. I am... TERRIFIED... of my name. Of my... LIFE." She couldn't stop it, it was all bursting out again, the bubble she'd tried to build around herself after her breakdown in the clearing was now bursting and these two poor unfortunate souls who'd ran into her... "I... can't.... STAY... there.... anymore! It HURTS... to be... there... To THINK... there! Everything... hurts... and breaks... in Thunderclan." The sobs continued despite her stutter and the blind molly just hung her head, she was tired... Done with everything. Nothing seemed to go her way. Everything was breaking down at this very moment. Everything... was falling apart. APART. Like her life. "There.. I am.. constantly... reminded... of my parents.. DEATH... of my.. BLINDNESS... I just... want... to be... known... for.. ME... Not... what... I AM!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 4th, 2020, 12:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@~Splash~
Ivorypaw was walking along the Shadowclan border minding her business enjoying the peace and quiet alone by the border.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 4th, 2020, 12:43 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@~Splash~
Ivorypaw was walking along the Shadowclan border minding her business enjoying the peace and quiet alone by the border.
(Emberpaw Clone)
Emberpaw sat down and yawned. Wow. What a day.

Last edited by Sorrow; June 4th, 2020 at 12:44 PM.
Old June 4th, 2020, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post
(Emberpaw Clone)
Emberpaw sat down and yawned. Wow. What a day.
Ivorypaw saw a Shadowclan apprentice by the border, she seemed tired, but also kind of cute. She knew she shouldn’t, but if they stayed on their side of the border there was no harm in talking right? “Hello” she greeted.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 4th, 2020, 12:52 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw saw a Shadowclan apprentice by the border, she seemed tired, but also kind of cute. She knew she shouldn’t, but if they stayed on their side of the border there was no harm in talking right? “Hello” she greeted.
Two patrols. What a- Emberpaw's thoughts were cut off as she heard another voice. The apprentice was suddenly on her paws and spinning in the air, her fur on end and claws unsheathed.