Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Wispy's Ambush [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:59 PM
A Pool of Cloves Burning...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 09:58 PM
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:57 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:55 PM
You'll be in my heart
by Estelle
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:53 PM

Old June 12th, 2020, 07:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Zesty Mango
[Blizz is about to get scammed lol]

Berrypaw allowed Blizzardbaby to practice the move for a few heartbeats before tipping over to the side, which would most likely shake the baby from her back. Had he executed the move precisely? No. Did she care? No. "Alright get up. I said I'd only teach you two moves, and that I've done. But I'm feeling a little... generous right now. So, I'm willing to teach you another if, you do one last pain tolerance exercise. But trust me. You really really really want to learn this move. It's one of the best moves out there." An evil little grin flashed on her face, quickly disappearing so it wouldn't alert Babybutt too much. This idea had popped into her head during the teaching of the last move, and it would be quite fun for her... not so much for Blizzbutt.
Blizzardkit didn’t want to do any more pain tolerance exercises, but most apprentices did them every day, so he just had to shake off his restraint and go heads first into it,” I’m in. I’ve got enough tolerance to handle this.” he meowed puffing up his chest, then again it wasn’t the most noticeable since he looked like a walking cottonball.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 12th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Sleetpaw's belly rumbled with excitement as he was placed onto patrol. Quickly making his way over to his mentor, the apprentice nodded his head, offering for either of the warriors to lead the way.

@Maplefur @cloudii

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 12th, 2020, 07:17 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango

Berrypaw smirked as Blizzbaby accepted the offer. He was just too gullible for his own good. At least that meant more fun for her. "Alright, this is also one of the most important pain tolerance exercises for apprentices. I can't believe I forgot this earlier." She gestured for him to watch carefully as she scooped up a large pebble in one paw. "This simulates tough blows and strikes. Don't try to dodge or it'll ruin the exercise and you'll have to start all over again." Without another word, she hurled the chunk of rock at Babykit. It was only a very small stone, hardly likely to cause him any serious injuries, but with the speed she was throwing at, taking a hit would not be a pleasant experience. There were a few more scattered pebbles she was ready to throw at any point, but she just wanted to see how the baby would react to the first hit.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 12th, 2020, 07:30 PM
dont try to wake me

Sassafrasfire blinks when they recognize their name, or at least a variant of it which Lionstar did enjoy using, being called for a patrol. Of... Two..? Or was it- How many cats was he sending to the Lionsrange? And why did it seem like they would all just be out by themselves? How very queer. Well, it was best for hunting anyway. They look around for their apprentice before deciding to begin poking around for her. "Petuniapaw, we've been sent out for some hunting."
[ @Fuzzy ]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:16 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @BILL. @Loon +
Rainsplash gave Lionstar a quick nod and ran over to Loonpaw.

"Oi! Lionstar wants us to head out and hunt at Lion's beach. I'ma gonna teach you how to hunt seagulls!"

The tom meowed cheerfully as he tried to find his apprentice

Character Site is in the works.
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:30 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

@~RooRoo~; @Sootsplash

"Much better! When you're ready, try on me." Flyfur stepped backwards a few paw steps and held still for Wavekit to attack, but made sure to avoid stepping on Bluekit.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; June 12th, 2020 at 08:31 PM.
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:38 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Fallen One

spider beamed. "oooo, and by the way, sorry!! i forgot to say hi back after you said hiya, that was rude!! helloooo~!! and yes, i shall appreciate all of me!! and you! i shall appreciate youuu, you deserve to be appreciated!! and you appreciate yourself! and we'll all be appreciated and everything will be wonderful! lovely! amazing!" wow, she really was starting to feel appreciated from all of this... appreciation-talk, if that was even a thing. "and it really is! like,,,, thickt. thicke. ticket. thithithicket. iT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME BUT IT ALL SOUNDS SO WRONG," she murmured.
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Zesty Mango

Berrypaw smirked as Blizzbaby accepted the offer. He was just too gullible for his own good. At least that meant more fun for her. "Alright, this is also one of the most important pain tolerance exercises for apprentices. I can't believe I forgot this earlier." She gestured for him to watch carefully as she scooped up a large pebble in one paw. "This simulates tough blows and strikes. Don't try to dodge or it'll ruin the exercise and you'll have to start all over again." Without another word, she hurled the chunk of rock at Babykit. It was only a very small stone, hardly likely to cause him any serious injuries, but with the speed she was throwing at, taking a hit would not be a pleasant experience. There were a few more scattered pebbles she was ready to throw at any point, but she just wanted to see how the baby would react to the first hit.
Blizzardkit continued to flinch in horror as Berrypaw hurled rocks at him, but he kept his paws planted fighting not howl in pain or move, but he didn’t dare move.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 12th, 2020, 08:57 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango

Hurling a couple of more stones at Blizzybaby, Berrypaw was snickering with extreme amusement. How could he think that getting rocks thrown at him was training? She wasn't complaining though, since it allowed her to continue without him even truly understanding what was going on. When she'd run out of rocks in the immediate area, she frowned. It had only been about a dozen rocks thrown, and felt quite shortlived in her opinion, but she supposed it was good enough.

Approaching him, she gave a fake smile of pride. "Great job! You did better than most apprentices do on their first time with that! Now, we learn the final battle move. It's not really an attack move, per se, but rather, an evasion move. I call it The Sitting Duck." The move she was about to show him was one she'd made up, and it was a terrible tactic at that.

Trying to hide her amusement, the molly dropped down and bunched herself up into a ball. "Now, this is called The Sitting Duck because all you do is sit and wait. You just sit there as your enemy attacks you, and you take every single blow that they throw your way. Don't move or fight back. The idea is that they get bored very quickly and move on. So, it'll require you get a bit hurt but it's extremely effective." Pffffff. That was a total lie. It was a surefire way to get torn to pieces by an opponent. But Blizzidiot was probably dumb enough to believe this was a great move, so she just went with it.

"We don't need practice since this is such an easy move. Oh! And I almost forgot. This move works extremely well if there are multiple cats attacking you. That way they all give up easily and you win! Got it? We're done here. Now shoo. You can go show off all your new scars and bruises to you dumb baby friends or whatever."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 12th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@implimm

Petuniapaw was surprised to be on a patrol. She hadn't been on one is a long time! But she was excited. Loinrange! She'd never been there! With a smile the ginger and white tabby bounced up to Mister Ms. Sassyfire. "Okeydokey!" She chirped. Maybe she acted childish but why not get excited about life? It would be boring if you never did. Or it would be for her. "Have you ever been to Lionrange? I'm excited to go!" Petuniapaw added t her mentor looking up with her bright amber eyes.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all