Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:03 AM
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by glitch
Today 07:51 AM
✰Rowan’s Writing and...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:49 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:45 AM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2019, 02:16 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble was biding her time taking a good look around the den as Tallmarsh spoke, noting the cleanliness of it. Of course a medicine cat’s den was supposed to be clean and tidy, but to her, this amount of cleanliness was a little worrisome. “Looks like someone’s been hard at work.” She noted, her tone gentle with a careful probing to it. “What did you do, revamp the entire place?” She laughed, but it wasn't exactly real. More worried than anything. And now taking in the “mentally disheveled” state of Tallmarsh, the black-and-white feline grew more worried. She knew the pasts few moons had been hard on Snowflake, she knew more than anyone. She’d even confronted Flintspirit about it. She didn’t like the deputy too much right now, but she was torn between Tallmarsh and Passionstar. Her crush and her best friend. Two very important cats to her, who couldn’t seem to get along lately.
At Snowflake’s question, she flicked her ear dismissively. She wasn’t interested in her injuries anymore. Those were physical, and would heal easily. She was more interested in dealing with Tallmarsh’s injuries. “Eh, don’t worry, I gave that beastly brute a fright after he bit me. Tore part of his ear clean off.” She fixated her vivid leaf-green eyes on Tallmarsh, standing up and stepping closer to the medicine cat. “Tallmarsh, what’s wrong?” She sat down right in front of her regarding her with soft eyes, and expression rarely seen coming from Cherrybubble. “And don’t try telling me you’re alright. I know you. I know something’s up.” Cherrybubble straightened so she was looking straight into Tallmarsh’s eyes, making sure the she-cat couldn’t look away so easily. “You’ve spent a lot of your energy caring for the entire clan. Now it’s time that you relax and let me help you. So please. Tell me what’s been going on.”
Tallmarsh felt a storm of emotions swirling in her chest, but somehow she also felt empty. She was both overflowing with emotions she didn't know how to deal with and void of emotion altogether. As Cherrybubble talked, the dark tabby simple sat there, listening. She met the she-cat's gaze, but tore her eyes away soon after, turning her head to hide the ugly scar down the right side of her face. "Noth--nothing's wrong," she muttered. It was a hopeless lie. She knew that Cherrybubble could see right through it. It was obvious to anyone who saw the medicine cat that something wasn't right. Tallmarsh just didn't know how to tell her that her actions from the battle, the memories of that night, were tearing her up inside. She was being consumed with-with...hate and fear and disgust. She didn't feel like herself. Something in her was lost when she bought in to what the Dark Forest had been telling her. When she killed one of her best friends, she lost a part of her that she was sure she could never get back. She was once proud, vain, arrogant. She thought-no, she knew-that she was destined for something great. She was strong, quick on her feet, and a ruthless fighter. She was special. But now she was lost. She couldn't understand how or why StarClan could make her a medicine cat-something she'd never asked for-then let her be manipulated by the enemy. She was supposed to be the Clan's connection to StarClan, and she couldn't even do that right! She was just a pawn in some unknown 'higher plan'. Passionstar would probably say something about StarClan having 'mysterious ways' and that 'they have a plan for you, you just don't know it yet'. If their plan was to ruin Tallmarsh's life, then they'd done that just perfectly. She could've turned down the call to be a medicine cat, but if she'd been chosen by StarClan, then that meant she was the best cat for the job, right? She thought that, even though she didn't have any faith in StarClan, she could pull it off. She could be the best medicine cat ThunderClan had ever seen. She couldn't even do that right. She finally sighed, forcing out all of these thoughts running through her head. "I...killed Passionstar," she said weakly. As if she didn't know. Everyone in ThunderClan knows by now. She continued, softer than before, "I don't deserve..." Her sentence trailed off. She couldn't even think the words. She had been a horrible medicine cat so far, but she'd worked so hard. She didn't deserve this position, but Passionstar had show her mercy. More mercy than I showed him. She definitely didn't deserve to be here.
Old August 8th, 2019, 03:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

"Immediately."

And with that, he was heading for the camp entrance, mind whirling as he considered his options. He was furious. Angry to have received an apprentice, when the last thing he wanted was a milk-drinker following him around and getting in his ways.

Perhaps he'd need to stage a border mishap with her. It'd be so tragic if she were to fall to the claws of a ShadowClan cat early on in her apprenticeship.

@Cave

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 9th, 2019, 01:08 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

My Mood: Starving
Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

The ginger tom's eyes widened feeling a surge of respect towards his friend. Even he hadn't heard about that! He nodded in approval, "They'll be a good start to getting everyone to join us." He nodded rather seriously for a little kit.
Voltkit woke up and saw Thornkit. Hi guys, what are ya talking about, he asked.

My Fav Warrior Clan: RiverClan
My Fav Warrior Character: Foxleap
My Fav Character of Mine: Blazelight
RP Contact Info: Just PM Me

Old August 9th, 2019, 04:37 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

Question Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Voltkit stepped out of the nursery, squinting his eyes at the sudden sunlight. His tan fur absorbed the sunlight. His amber eyes gleamed as he saw Spiderpaw. Hi Spiderpaw, he said excitedly

@Dust

Old August 9th, 2019, 04:57 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlight View Post
Voltkit stepped out of the nursery, squinting his eyes at the sudden sunlight. His tan fur absorbed the sunlight. His amber eyes gleamed as he saw Spiderpaw. Hi Spiderpaw, he said excitedly

@Dust
Out lounging in the warm green-leaf sun was Spiderpaw, his eyes closed in a feeble attempt to try and get some amount of sleep. His new training routine was leaving him anxious, which in turn made for some restless nights. For the moment though, Spiderpaw was relaxed. Well... until the squeak of a familiar voice riled him from his nap. "Oh!" For once his meow was firm and confident, "Hello Voltkit! Did you want something?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 9th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Out lounging in the warm green-leaf sun was Spiderpaw, his eyes closed in a feeble attempt to try and get some amount of sleep. His new training routine was leaving him anxious, which in turn made for some restless nights. For the moment though, Spiderpaw was relaxed. Well... until the squeak of a familiar voice riled him from his nap. "Oh!" For once his meow was firm and confident, "Hello Voltkit! Did you want something?"
I just wanted to say hi, he squeaked. I can't wait till I'm an apprentice! You get so many opportunities! I even know what I want my warrior name to be! Maybe you can be my mentor.

Old August 9th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
I just wanted to say hi, he squeaked. I can't wait till I'm an apprentice! You get so many opportunities! I even know what I want my warrior name to be! Maybe you can be my mentor.
Spiderpaw rolled his eyes playfully, a purr rumbling deep in his chest at the kit's ignorance. Well... it was true that apprentices had a lot more opportunities but that also meant more responsibilities! "I wouldn't b-be so sure about that." The black tom remained with his paws tucked comfortably against his chest, keeping a steady gaze on Voltkit. He missed it... being a kit. Sure, he had never been the most exciting den-mate... or curious... or even rambunctious, but he had been able to sleep whenever he wanted! "I doubt I'll even be a warrior by the time you're an apprentice!" His ears flattened in dismay, "My training was delayed so I have a lot to learn... but we'll see! I c-can't promise anything! Anyway, what did you want your warrior name to be?"

Old August 9th, 2019, 05:48 PM
Warriors Addicted Nerd

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Spiderpaw rolled his eyes playfully, a purr rumbling deep in his chest at the kit's ignorance. Well... it was true that apprentices had a lot more opportunities but that also meant more responsibilities! "I wouldn't b-be so sure about that." The black tom remained with his paws tucked comfortably against his chest, keeping a steady gaze on Voltkit. He missed it... being a kit. Sure, he had never been the most exciting den-mate... or curious... or even rambunctious, but he had been able to sleep whenever he wanted! "I doubt I'll even be a warrior by the time you're an apprentice!" His ears flattened in dismay, "My training was delayed so I have a lot to learn... but we'll see! I c-can't promise anything! Anyway, what did you want your warrior name to be?"
I always wanted to be Voltstorm, he said. It sounds cool. But, I know that Passionstar is the one that will choose it. What did you always want yours to be?

Old August 9th, 2019, 10:44 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Fawnpaw looked at him with curious eyes, she wondered why he sounded so grumpy. She wondered about it as she followed him closely, still failing to suppress any excitement.
@BILL.
Old August 10th, 2019, 08:31 AM
Mama Dust

Quote:
I always wanted to be Voltstorm, he said. It sounds cool. But, I know that Passionstar is the one that will choose it. What did you always want yours to be?
"Voltstorm?" He mirrored in thought, his head tilted to the side. A name just because it sounded cool? I mean sure having a cool name like that would be nice... especially if Voltkit grew up to be a fierce warrior! But Spiderpaw was more apt to be named something... mellow. "Passionstar must be ancient by now." He mumbled under his breath, taking a quick glance around to make sure no one had heard his comment about their leader being old. He found it funny, but most older felines didn't like to be reminded of their... impending trip to Starclan. "Anyway, I t-think I'd want something gentle. I'm not a big fan of my name at all r-really, I don't like spiders." Spiderpaw gave a cheeky grin, waving the kit to come sit by him. "But if I had to choose maybe something like... Spiderclaw! Oh, or maybe Spiderwhisker!"

Closed Thread