RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:11 AM

Old May 20th, 2021, 04:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@OhZeeWolf @Papaya @-Ash-

Porcupineberry for half a second thought they intentionally gave them a very common herb because they were young, oh that was ridiculous, it was just randomly assigned, and they weren’t picking favorites with why they were the last one asked to join the patrol,” I know what marigold is Whitewolf, but thank you for offering.” they meowed giving the molly a friendly purr, the others weren’t as great as they would have liked but Whitewolf seemed normal, and that was something they liked about her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 20th, 2021, 04:33 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

For @-Ash- (Ravenskip)
For @Papaya (Albatrossflare)
For @Zesty Mango (Porcupineberry)

"Thank you," Whitewolf said to Porcupineberry, addressing them first. It was pertinent to send them off if they knew what they were doing. "Please gather as much as you can. Report directly to Sunhowl if you finished early and tell him I sent you. Then return to me for a reward, okay?"

She then eyed Albatrossflare and dipped her head gratefully. "Your honesty is refreshing, Albatrossflare. Catmint is a long, green plant that resembles a thinner version of grass. It smells like the springtime and tends to grow in patches. Do feel free to call me over if you have any trouble identifying. You're also welcome to tag along with me if you so choose." Whitewolf gave Albatrossflare a slight smile that almost seemed too warm for her, but he'd impressed her by telling her the truth instead of acting like he knew better. That was a great quality for her clanmates to have. "Follow the same instructions I gave Porcupineberry. I'll have a reward for you when you return."

Last of all, she turned to Ravenskip...whom she had left for finality on purpose."Yes," she said firmly. "You will find burdock root. As much of as you can. So long as you perform, I will not exempt you from the group reward. Meet us back at the Clearing when you finish."

Whitewolf flicked a tattered ear, lingering there in case anyone had another question or wanted to tag-team the Patrol.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 20th, 2021, 08:36 PM
i am kenough

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Aster held their ground. They were no coward! If they were, if they were going to die right here - right now - they would go down fighting. Their tiny claws unsheathed as their fur puffed up to make them the most terrifying thing in existence. A low growl began to rumble, uprising from their throat yet the moment the molly cackled at Aster it came to a sudden stop. They should definitely run away right now. That was one tall uhm, wait - did that-.. The kit was pretty sure they just got laughed at. By a fox.

There were only two creatures existence that were allowed to laugh at Aster's stupidity and their names were Sage and Rose. A scowl formed on their face, taking a hesitant step closer to Blossomtrail. They glanced towards the molly's exposed legs. A good spot to attack. No matter the creature's weight - once you're unbalanced, you're unbalanced! FALLING TIME! Then DEATH!

"I ain't a tasty morsel. If you even THINK about it I will bite you SO HARD you will lose all your fur! I'm not even a BABY! GET IT RIGHT!" The kit defended their honor with deep pride. They lifted their head and stared up the.. A sudden gasp came from Aster as the realization hit them in full force. "You're not a fox! I ain't ever seen a fox but I know foxes ain't supposed to like.. you. If you're a fox you are failing at your job." Aster pointed out.

As Blossomtrail's laugh ceased to exist and their stare became much more intimidating Aster couldn't help but retract the previous step they had took. "Well, why would I tell you? You just confessed you liked to eat babies, weirdo. I may not be a baby but my siblings are well, uhm. Do not tell them this because I do very much love them but I believe Rose is like..she means well. Then well, Sage is a coward. I love him but they are a coward. It's okay though. That's why I do the big stuff, " The words tumbled out of Aster's mouth that it took them a moment to realize. Quickly, "Such as eating things like uh, you, " was added to help their illusion of being scary. It did not matter that the weird creature knew their beloved siblings' names. Right?

Casting a glance to their surroundings for an easy exit. Aster believed it was now their time to ask the questions. "Are you a cat? You look like Mama. You're just wrongly colored. You smell weird. Not like Mama, " Perhaps this was an impostor Mama.

[ sorry for the wait on this one :< ]

This youngster seemed ready for a scuffle. Did they have any idea what they were doing, though? As their pelt puffed out and they took a (cute) fighting stance, Blossomtrail weighs her options. Ignore the kit and go on her way, take up the opportunity to teach them a Lesson, or try to sweet talk the scrap for information. Who were they, why were they here? The usual warrior-meet-outsider script. She had a third of a mind to do one, a third for another, and a third for the third... While a stubborn mule, Blossomtrail was reluctant to come to any conclusions yet.

However, she was very certain that at least she would play with them. She mimics Aster's stance, though her posture was a little more practiced and, well, perfected. The warrior arches her back, flexing her toes as her claws unsheathe and curl into the loamy soil underfoot. As her pelt bristles, she grins again. All in all, while Blossomtrail may have looked like a large cat (think: maine coone, norweigan forest cat, that sort of thing) while facing off against the kitvader, Aster looked... Well, Aster looked like a scrawny hair ball that sat in the heat for far too long and grew fuzz-mold.

The kit persisted though, drawing out another deep chuckle from the she-cat. She doesn't say anything, planning on giving them a spook before they gasp. Had they finally figured out that she indeed was not a fox?

"I'm not a fox, you dolt." Her answer comes as a rough purr. Taking her chances, she relaxes her spine a little bit and steps towards Aster. Her claws still unsheathed, fur still somewhat ruffled, she seemed a little too intimidating to be friendly. Surely, right?

"Sounds like you're good to your family, then. You take good care of 'em." She'd intended to tease the little thing more, but something in her tone here is genuine. She'd softened up without intending to. When it came to family, Blossomtrail couldn't help it- She had some everywhere, loving every single one just as much as the next. "You- Eat me? Now, that's laughable, kid. Three, even four of you couldn't stomach me!"

"You ever see other cats outside of your family? I'm not your Mama." At least she'd sobered up for this, fixing Aster in a thoughtful gaze.

This hairball was ignorant to the world, and maybe a part of her pitied it. She sighs, defeated, and puts her claws away. "You're invading private property here, kid. Don't you know the big kitties live here? Dirty, mean big kitties."
Old May 21st, 2021, 01:30 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[ sorry for the wait on this one :< ]

This youngster seemed ready for a scuffle. Did they have any idea what they were doing, though? As their pelt puffed out and they took a (cute) fighting stance, Blossomtrail weighs her options. Ignore the kit and go on her way, take up the opportunity to teach them a Lesson, or try to sweet talk the scrap for information. Who were they, why were they here? The usual warrior-meet-outsider script. She had a third of a mind to do one, a third for another, and a third for the third... While a stubborn mule, Blossomtrail was reluctant to come to any conclusions yet.

However, she was very certain that at least she would play with them. She mimics Aster's stance, though her posture was a little more practiced and, well, perfected. The warrior arches her back, flexing her toes as her claws unsheathe and curl into the loamy soil underfoot. As her pelt bristles, she grins again. All in all, while Blossomtrail may have looked like a large cat (think: maine coone, norweigan forest cat, that sort of thing) while facing off against the kitvader, Aster looked... Well, Aster looked like a scrawny hair ball that sat in the heat for far too long and grew fuzz-mold.

The kit persisted though, drawing out another deep chuckle from the she-cat. She doesn't say anything, planning on giving them a spook before they gasp. Had they finally figured out that she indeed was not a fox?

"I'm not a fox, you dolt." Her answer comes as a rough purr. Taking her chances, she relaxes her spine a little bit and steps towards Aster. Her claws still unsheathed, fur still somewhat ruffled, she seemed a little too intimidating to be friendly. Surely, right?

"Sounds like you're good to your family, then. You take good care of 'em." She'd intended to tease the little thing more, but something in her tone here is genuine. She'd softened up without intending to. When it came to family, Blossomtrail couldn't help it- She had some everywhere, loving every single one just as much as the next. "You- Eat me? Now, that's laughable, kid. Three, even four of you couldn't stomach me!"

"You ever see other cats outside of your family? I'm not your Mama." At least she'd sobered up for this, fixing Aster in a thoughtful gaze.

This hairball was ignorant to the world, and maybe a part of her pitied it. She sighs, defeated, and puts her claws away. "You're invading private property here, kid. Don't you know the big kitties live here? Dirty, mean big kitties."
it's fine !! <3<3<3 lol i love blossomtrail, she's amazing //
Aster really couldn't wrap their head around this impostor. It was the fact she hadn't done anything yet. Honestly, they had doubt she would do anything. Why waste time? They couldn't understand it but then suddenly this, this cat entered a stance similar to Aster's. It seemed more firmer, experience surrounding the way the impostor held herself. That was what made Aster's heart begin to race, pinning their ears to their head. If they could, their tail would be displaying a similar action. Not once did the kit look away from Blossomtrail's burning gaze, a stubborn refusal to cower.

Honestly Aster had stared so long and intently at the impostor that her words were lost. They hadn't even realized her lips were moving and a look of confusion finally broke through their fiery growl. "I'm going to be completely honest I have no idea what you just said so I'm just going to nod at you!" Aster followed through with that statement and gave Blossomtrail a nod. It was most likely best they weren't aware of the fact they were just called an idiot. Perhaps Blossomtrail's legs would live to see another day.

Their eyes darted to the impostor's unsheathed claws as she took another step and as Aster stared up at her they began to realize how much .. bigger this cat really was. They couldn't afford to leave their siblings behind due to their own pride. Aster sat down, sheathing their tiny claws. It wasn't a defeat, not in their eyes -- it was a pause. "Stop doin' that, " They warned, looking back up to the impostor.

Aster blinked in surprise, the statement was worded almost sentimental like. Maybe they did have something in common with the impostor. A large grin spread across their face and they gave a quick nod, "Of course I will!" Aster meowed, puffing their chest out in pure pride and love at the thought of their family. It was quickly wiped away at the fact they implied it was LAUGHABLE that Aster could eat them! WOW. "You probably aren't that tasty anyway!! Blaahhh, " Aster retorted, sticking their tongue out at Blossomtrail.

Man, this cat really had a gall to think Aster wouldn't munch them if they had uhm, a taste for cats. "Nope! If ya stick your nose into another cat's business you're asking to get bopped. Also, of course you aren't my Mama. She's dead. You're not dead, " They pointed out in a blunt manner. Oversharing, much? Then there was that gaze again. It felt as if the impostor was trying to pinpoint everything about them. It made Aster fidget in uncomfortableness.

To Aster's relief the impostor proceeded to put their claws away. Which meant this cat was no longer a possible danger. Still a little bit wary but hopeful, "I'm Aster. What's your name, weirdo?" They asked in curiosity. She clearly had experience on her side. Maybe Aster could convince her to help.

Their head gave a tilt to the right, frowning at Blossomtrail in confusion. "This isn't private! I'm on it! I don't know what you're referrin to but this is my home. I live here. Yknow what also? I haven't met any big, dirty, mean cats here besides you so elaborate... Please? I won't call you a weirdo anymore. Maybe."

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 21st, 2021 at 01:31 AM.
Old May 21st, 2021, 07:13 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Larkstorm weaved through the trees and undergrowth, enjoying the quietness that the forest brought. She certainly needed it. Everything was so busy, hunting and patrolling and Buckstar's death didn't make it any better. She breathed in deeply. Perhaps she would make this a daily thing now. It was peaceful. Then she heard something in the bushes, and she tensed, her mind flicking through the things it could be. @xXSharptailXx

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!

Last edited by Raven~; May 21st, 2021 at 07:14 AM.
Old May 21st, 2021, 11:55 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by im a cat View Post
"Right... umm... what does that look like again, does catmint even grow here and I heard a cat started acting really weird after she ate to mush catmint, can catmint mess with your head if you eat to mush of it and does-?" Eaglesong stopped, realizing that her questions ware irritating Sunhowl. She sighed and padded after him. 'Why is he always so grumpy? Or maybe he just hates me...' she thought. "Mouse-brain!!!" she hissed to herself, he was a med-cat, even if he liked her back it could never happen.
Sunhowl turned back twords the she cat and rolled his eyes. “ springing green plant with multiple leaves and these pink bud things. I’m not sure if catmint can mess with your head but I’m sure it could. I heard that.” He answered all at once. He was disinterested as to why the shecat was a mousebrain.

He looked around spotting a clump of the plant in question before picking up two of the healthier looking ones. “Grab some so we can get to the next herb.” He grumbled, tail flicking to and fro.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 21st, 2021, 12:21 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Nightfoot
The molly nodded and picked up her three catches. She turned towards camp, tail, and head held high.

[ @Stormpoppy]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 21st, 2021, 03:56 PM

Larkstorm weaved through the trees and undergrowth, enjoying the quietness that the forest brought. She certainly needed it. Everything was so busy, hunting and patrolling and Buckstar's death didn't make it any better. She breathed in deeply. Perhaps she would make this a daily thing now. It was peaceful. Then she heard something in the bushes, and she tensed, her mind flicking through the things it could be.
@xXSharptailXx

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old May 21st, 2021, 04:01 PM

My Mood: Dark

Greyheart peered through some ferns and saw Larkstorm looking at him with confusion, Probably wondering what he was doing. @FrostCat

Last edited by xXSharptailXx; May 21st, 2021 at 04:03 PM.
Old May 21st, 2021, 04:04 PM

Larkstorm instantly relaxed. "Oh, sorry, Grayheart," She apologized. "I didn't see you there. I thought you were a rouge."
@xXSharptailXx

Formerly FrostCat
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!