Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
count down until staff...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 11:33 PM
The tangles of research...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:29 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 11:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mottleheart simply nodded, hoping to avoid any conversation at the moment, she knew he was avoiding the topic, but she still was hoping for an excuse to leave him. When no chance appeared, she decided she would just leave. "Well anyway," Mottleheart started, "I should probably be going." She dipped her head to the tom, and then started to pad away. He's not going to stop you Mottle, just go and relax. You need it.

Blazingstar had to say it. He couldn't keep it from happening. "You didn't... support it, do you?" he inquired, his gaze narrowing slightly now. Should he be questioning this loyalty? Mottleheart was an important role for his kits, but she could've gone behind his back too. Anyone here could've. "Support what is happening with Buttercupbreeze... support Ebony?" he asked, ready for the backlash.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 17th, 2019, 03:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Blazingstar had to say it. He couldn't keep it from happening. "You didn't... support it, do you?" he inquired, his gaze narrowing slightly now. Should he be questioning this loyalty? Mottleheart was an important role for his kits, but she could've gone behind his back too. Anyone here could've. "Support what is happening with Buttercupbreeze... support Ebony?" he asked, ready for the backlash.

Mottleheart whirled around, she opened her mouth to yell at him, but she closed it. She didn't want to get on his bad side, though she doubted that he would actually do anything bad to her. "Ebonyfoot is my daughter, and I love her very much," Mottleheart started, struggling to keep calm, her voice was more even after a deep breath. "I may not like every decision you make, but I would never betray you." The thought of ever betraying clan was bad enough, but he was leader which meant in doing so she betrayed him. She knew where he was coming from, but she still felt hurt that he would doubt her loyalty.

Last edited by Cosmo; January 17th, 2019 at 03:01 PM.
Old January 17th, 2019, 03:19 PM
Busting Ghosts

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Jaggedspring walked through the moor. His tail drooped slightly and his ears were down. He was tired but decided to take his apprentice training either way. He really felt like sleeping in his nest at the moment but he wanted to up his apprentice's skills so he decided not to complain. "Okay right now why don't we just walk-" Jaggedspring was cut off by a yawn "Why don't we just walk around so I can wake up?" He looked over at his apprentice.
@Cave

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old January 17th, 2019, 04:27 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jaggedspring walked through the moor. His tail drooped slightly and his ears were down. He was tired but decided to take his apprentice training either way. He really felt like sleeping in his nest at the moment but he wanted to up his apprentice's skills so he decided not to complain. "Okay right now why don't we just walk-" Jaggedspring was cut off by a yawn "Why don't we just walk around so I can wake up?" He looked over at his apprentice.
@Cave
Patchpaw trodded beside her mentor, concern washed over her face as his 'I'm the best' attitude didn't seem to be there in him anymore. She had actually started to enjoy his company, and she found his demeanor amusing. Patchpaw was made uncomfortable from this almost uncanny behavior in him, so she tried to cheer him up. "We can talk a walk, but only if we hunt along the way." She looked up at his face and thought that may not be enough "I say whoever catches the biggest prey wins," she said, continuing her attempt at sparking some life in him.
Old January 17th, 2019, 05:39 PM
Busting Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Patchpaw trodded beside her mentor, concern washed over her face as his 'I'm the best' attitude didn't seem to be there in him anymore. She had actually started to enjoy his company, and she found his demeanor amusing. Patchpaw was made uncomfortable from this almost uncanny behavior in him, so she tried to cheer him up. "We can talk a walk, but only if we hunt along the way." She looked up at his face and thought that may not be enough "I say whoever catches the biggest prey wins," she said, continuing her attempt at sparking some life in him.
Jaggedspring looked over at her. Excitement sparked in his eyes "Your on!" He mewed with a smile. Seems like his apprentice was actually attempting to help him wake up. She's actually a nice cat He grinned and started walking "Bet I can get the most!" He boasted.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old January 17th, 2019, 06:13 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Jaggedspring looked over at her. Excitement sparked in his eyes "Your on!" He mewed with a smile. Seems like his apprentice was actually attempting to help him wake up. She's actually a nice cat He grinned and started walking "Bet I can get the most!" He boasted.
"but the most wasn't part of the competition," she challenged a grin on her face. "It was about the size of the prey, and for that, I will win," she boasted. Patchpaw started walking a bit faster and sniffing the air for any signs of prey, nothing really appeared, but it was okay, they would likely be walking for a while.

Last edited by Cave; January 17th, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
Old January 18th, 2019, 10:53 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Boulderstrike padded into the clearing, the carefree tom stretched out his legs and sat down. The fat big grey tom was bored, and he didn't quite like it. But, he wasn't the type to be super chatty. Though, he could go for a conversation right now.
Boulderstrike yawned, his tail swishing boredly.

@Adderstream

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 18th, 2019, 11:04 AM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Boulderstrike padded into the clearing, the carefree tom stretched out his legs and sat down. The fat big grey tom was bored, and he didn't quite like it. But, he wasn't the type to be super chatty. Though, he could go for a conversation right now.
Boulderstrike yawned, his tail swishing boredly.

@Adderstream
Adderscale walked over to the clearing to watch the Thrush's fly around in the sky. They chirped a bit, soaring through the clouds peacefully. She sighed, sprawling out on the ground. The calming wind blowing on her fur. She looked over to Boulderstrike, which was sitting not too far away from her.
"Hello." Adderscale mewed, her ear flickering. "I haven't seen you around here before."
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 18th, 2019, 11:07 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderstream View Post

Adderscale walked over to the clearing to watch the Thrush's fly around in the sky. They chirped a bit, soaring through the clouds peacefully. She sighed, sprawling out on the ground. The calming wind blowing on her fur. She looked over to Boulderstrike, which was sitting not too far away from her.
"Hello." Adderscale mewed, her ear flickering. "I haven't seen you around here before."
Boulderstrike dipped his head in greeting. "I could say the same to you." He began, "Most of the time I'm hunting, that's probably why you don't see me." The grey tom mewed.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 18th, 2019, 02:45 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Boulderstrike dipped his head in greeting. "I could say the same to you." He began, "Most of the time I'm hunting, that's probably why you don't see me." The grey tom mewed.
Adderscale looked over to him, her tail swishing.
"Do you come to the clearing often? " Adderscale questioned, walking up closer to him. "Because I've been coming here for a long time, and I haven't seen you here at all."

(Sorry for the late reply)
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Closed Thread