Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:38 AM
WarriorGalaxy's Characters
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:29 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Nixey
Today 06:18 AM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 06:12 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2019, 02:50 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderstream View Post

Adderscale looked over to him, her tail swishing.
"Do you come to the clearing often? " Adderscale questioned, walking up closer to him. "Because I've been coming here for a long time, and I haven't seen you here at all."

(Sorry for the late reply)
(It's fine)

Boulderstrike shook his head lightly, his fluffy tail swished lightly. The fat tom stretched out his legs a bit.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 18th, 2019, 02:57 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
(It's fine)

Boulderstrike shook his head lightly, his fluffy tail swished lightly. The fat tom stretched out his legs a bit.
Adderscale paused in the moment of silence, closing her eyes, and sighing softly. "Myy name is Adderscale, and you must be?" She asked, opening her eyes.
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:00 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:

Adderscale paused in the moment of silence, closing her eyes, and sighing softly. "Myy name is Adderscale, and you must be?" She asked, opening her eyes.
"Boulderstrike." The tom said, with a carefree voice.

Old January 18th, 2019, 03:04 PM
NOT Clickbait

Quote:
"Boulderstrike." The tom said, with a carefree voice.
"So, do you come around the clearing often?" Adderscale repeated. She'd never seen a cat be so quiet before. Almost as if he was falling asleep.
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 18th, 2019, 03:11 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:

"So, do you come around the clearing often?" Adderscale repeated. She'd never seen a cat be so quiet before. Almost as if he was falling asleep.
"No, sometimes I do, but it's rare." Boulderstrike told Adderscale. He was mostly found in the warriors den, or hunting. And because of that, he wasn't seen that much, blending in with the earthy colors, him being grey and white.

Old January 18th, 2019, 04:55 PM
NOT Clickbait

Quote:
"No, sometimes I do, but it's rare." Boulderstrike told Adderscale. He was mostly found in the warriors den, or hunting. And because of that, he wasn't seen that much, blending in with the earthy colors, him being grey and white.
(Also, Adderscale is a warrior in this rp, I can't rlly decide on which one she should be. med Cat or Warrior.)
"I can relate." Adderscale answered, looking up to the sky. "I've been coming to the clearing about 4 times a moon ever since I became a warrior. It's very peaceful here, but I think I need some action for once."

Old January 18th, 2019, 05:26 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:

(Also, Adderscale is a warrior in this rp, I can't rlly decide on which one she should be. med Cat or Warrior.)
"I can relate." Adderscale answered, looking up to the sky. "I've been coming to the clearing about 4 times a moon ever since I became a warrior. It's very peaceful here, but I think I need some action for once."
(You'll probably have to wait until Windclan needs a new med. cat if you want her to be one. So she'll have to be a warrior for now)

Boulderstrike nodded in agreement at Adderscale's words. "Mhm." He mewed.

Old January 18th, 2019, 06:19 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Lynxtalon’s favorite place might as well be the territory. Well, that wasn’t the truth. His favorite place was the clearing because the clearing had plenty cats to talk to, specifically females that he would find himself getting to know. The tom did like to hunt. Hunting was probably the most he had practiced on with Hunterfang when he was an apprentice. Lynxtalon’s was pretty proud to say he was happy that this day came. Becoming a warrior, hunting with his best friend...it was like a lucid dream that he never thought would happen. Lynxtalon stayed slick by her side, moving paw and paw with her as they entered the territory. Mothfeather was lucky that she had a nice long pelt to hinder the cold, but Lynxtalon wasn’t so lucky. He had a short pelt and it was easy for him to get cold. However, he didn’t have time to shiver from the cold as the two of them scouted for prey. Lynxtalon’s ears flicked for any moving sound in the distance, but he wasn’t prepared for Mothfeather sprouting like a colorful comet moving swiftly trough the mood to close in on her game. Lynxtalon’s expression was slack for mere moments, astounded by what he witnessed. He shouldn’t be so surprised, after all, didn’t he teach her a few moves once before? “Well, aren’t you a little show off.” He scoffed, humorously, a bright charming smile on his muzzle as he trotted towards the she cat, flicking his tail. “I would had caught something too, you know, but you were such a distraction. You just became a warrior and you’re already amazing!” He complimented, sincerely. Mothfeather always had worries she wouldn’t be a good warrior, but look at her. He was very proud of her. “But, you know, I could totally do better. Watch and learn from a professional.” He purred, slightly leaning into her with a little bit of pride swelling in his chest. It wasn’t a surprise Lynxtalon was being competitive. It was almost like they were kits again.

"Oh I'm the showoff now?" Mothfeather purred, happy to be back in their old competitive nature. It's almost like we're kits again. The calico she-cat had improved so much since she was younger, just pouncing on pieces of moss. "Yes, you would have caught something if you weren't staring at me the whole time!" She grinned playfully at him, and then commenced to bury the mouse she had caught. Then she raised her snowy white nose to the air to try and sniff out any prey. She was able to detect a few mice, and maybe another squirrel. She started to creep forward, but stopped. "I think I'll let you get it, " she whispered, "After all, I did get the last one. She sat down on her haunches to watch her best friend hunt, just as he had watched her. And if he catches something more impressive than me, I'll just catch something way more impressive. She grinned at the thought, as she had when she out ran him back when they were just five moons.
Old January 18th, 2019, 06:41 PM
NOT Clickbait

Quote:
(You'll probably have to wait until Windclan needs a new med. cat if you want her to be one. So she'll have to be a warrior for now)

Boulderstrike nodded in agreement at Adderscale's words. "Mhm." He mewed.
(Yeah, someone notified me about that the other day. So she'll be a warrior until then.)
Adderscale blinked and looked at Boulderstrike, he's ben very quiet this time. Unlike her old friend, Oakpaw, as apprentices.
"Your pretty quiet, aren't you?" She looked at Boulderstrike again. Her ear flickered and she sat down. Waiting for his response.

Old January 18th, 2019, 06:42 PM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
"but the most wasn't part of the competition," she challenged a grin on her face. "It was about the size of the prey, and for that, I will win," she boasted. Patchpaw started walking a bit faster and sniffing the air for any signs of prey, nothing really appeared, but it was okay, they would likely be walking for a while.
Jaggedspring's expression changed into surprise. "Oh, you really think so?" He asked as a grin slowly appeared on his face. "I know I'll win! I'm one of the best hunters in the clan. Even above you" He boasted sticking his tongue out at her. Jaggedspring walked slightly faster than his apprentice just so he could get a head start and not her.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Closed Thread