Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Myling
Today 04:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:21 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:16 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner gasped. "No, you're not fine!" She sniffed at his leg, guilt coursing through her. This is all my fault! I've ruined what was a wonderful morning. "I'm sorry," She meowed dejectedly. "I got carried away..."
Thornpelt purred, "It isn't your fault, I got carried away as well." The tom pressed his nose against her ear to comfort her, giving a soft smile.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:20 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt purred, "It isn't your fault, I got carried away as well." The tom pressed his nose against her ear to comfort her, giving a soft smile.
"I just can't help but feel bad," Flarerunner sighed, glancing back down at his leg before brushing her tail along his side. "Perhaps you should rest a bit?" She wouldn't mind sitting in the territory and watching the sun finish it's climb above the horizon.

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:28 PM

Quote:
"I just can't help but feel bad," Flarerunner sighed, glancing back down at his leg before brushing her tail along his side. "Perhaps you should rest a bit?" She wouldn't mind sitting in the territory and watching the sun finish it's climb above the horizon.
"Don't feel bad, I'll be alright." Thornpelt purred, giving a nod as he sat. He rested his tail on her shoulder and gave a soft smile, "I heard you, Roseheart, and Hawkcry were talking, Leopardfoot told me, what were you talking about?" He asked, turning to her and giving a friendly smile.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:35 PM

Quote:
"Don't feel bad, I'll be alright." Thornpelt purred, giving a nod as he sat. He rested his tail on her shoulder and gave a soft smile, "I heard you, Roseheart, and Hawkcry were talking, Leopardfoot told me, what were you talking about?" He asked, turning to her and giving a friendly smile.
Flarerunner blinked. If Hawkcry hasn't told him yet that she's expecting, then I'm not going to be the one to tell him. That's their business, not mine. "Oh... Roseheart just came over..." She was about to tell him what, exactly, but remembered what the kind molly had said. I've never seen him this happy. She flushed, turning from Thornpelt to look at the sun. "She just said..." She shuffled her paws around, something she had been doing quite a lot around him. Why do I get so nervous around him! She knew the answer, of course, but pushed it away. No, even if I do like him it's not like it will go anywhere. It's obvious how much he cares for Silverdapple. But then again... he did call me adorable yesterday, and what Roseheart said... A thought flickered through her mind as she thought of Thornpelt's family. But... what if he only likes me because he misses Silverdapple? She could feel her eyes widen slightly in pain at the thought, but she pushed it away and continued to gaze at the horizon. "Roseheart just wanted to thank me..." she meowed quietly, not trusting her voice.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 12th, 2016 at 01:32 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner blinked. If Hawkcry hasn't told him yet that she's expecting, then I'm not going to be the one to tell him. That's their business, not mine. "Oh... Roseheart just came over..." She was about to tell him what, exactly, but remembered what the kind molly had said. I've never seen him this happy. She flushed, turning from Thornpelt to look at the sun. "She just said..." She shuffled her paws around, something she had been doing quite a lot around him. Why do I get so nervous around him! She knew the answer, of course, but pushed it away. No, even if I do like him it's not like it will go anything. It's obvious how much he cares for Silverdapple. But then again... he did call me adorable yesterday, and what Roseheart said... A thought flickered through her mind as she thought of Thornpelt's family. But... what if he only likes me because he misses Silverdapple? She could feel her eyes widen slightly in pain at the thought, but she pushed it away and continued to gaze at the horizon. "Roseheart just wanted to thank me..." she meowed quietly, not trusting her voice.
Thornpelt looked worried and gave her a concerned look as he saw pain flash through her eyes, Is she alright? He thought, swiftly glancing over her, checking for injuries. I've been around her all morning and all day yesterday, she couldn't have gotten hurt.. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it, wrapping his tail around his paws. The warrior shuffled his paws, wanting to admit how he felt but he was too scared, What am I so scared of? She probably doesn't feel the same way.. He thought, his eyes clouded over as he drifted into his thoughts but shook his head, slightly blushing. "She wanted to thank you? For what?" He asked, embarrassed at the weakness in his voice. You're a warrior, don't act like a scared kit. He told himself, shaking his head again and giving a soft smile, trying to remain calm.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 11th, 2016 at 08:48 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt looked worried and gave her a concerned look as he saw pain flash through her eyes, Is she alright? He thought, swiftly glancing over her, checking for injuries. I've been around her all morning and all day yesterday, she couldn't have gotten hurt.. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it, wrapping his tail around his paws. The warrior shuffled his paws, wanting to admit how he felt but he was too scared, What am I so scared of? She probably doesn't feel the same way.. He thought, his eyes clouded over as he drifted into his thoughts but shook his head, slightly blushing. "She wanted to thank you? For what?" He asked, embarrassed at the weakness in his voice. You're a warrior, don't act like a scared kit. He told himself, shaking his head again and giving a soft smile, trying to remain calm.
"Er, for making you happy." Flarerunner's fur heated up, a burning sensation traveling from the tips of her ears all the way down to her tail. She couldn't help herself, needing answers. "Thornpelt, why do you hang out with me? What's so special about me?" She asked him, turning her head to look at him. Oh, what if he doesn't even feel the same? He'll think I've lost my mind! She quickly turned away, staring down at her paws. She wasn't used to feeling so embarrassed, or shy even, and definitely didn't like it.

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@TheBread
The orange tabby was grooming his rather medium length coat. His golden hues were shut tight as his rough tongue rasped down his chest and front legs. He was almost down, he just needed to get the hard to reach places covered. Besides, the warrior hadn't been asked to do anything today and he was simply waiting for something to do. If by the time he was done, no one came by and asked to do anything, he'd probably just go on a solo hunt. During leaf-bare he was sure that any prey he caught would be welcomed in the clan. They needed it. With the territory scorched there was barely anywhere that rabbits hid anymore and the territory wouldn't recover until new-leaf/green-leaf. That was a long ways away.
Just as he was finishing grooming, his golden hues flew open to look at the clearing. No one had approached him so he was just deciding that a solo hunt would be best. Although he couldn't help but wait a few more moments as he watched the felines work across the clearing. Some chatting, some sharing prey, others were just leaving the camp or entering. The daily routines. Everything went as normal even with the cruel leader they had to live under.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 11th, 2016, 08:57 PM

Quote:
"Er, for making you happy." Flarerunner's fur heated up, a burning sensation traveling from the tips of her ears all the way down to her tail. She couldn't help herself, needing answers. "Thornpelt, why do you hang out with me? What's so special about me?" She asked him, turning her head to look at him. Oh, what if he doesn't even feel the same? He'll think I've lost my mind! She quickly turned away, staring down at her paws. She wasn't used to feeling so embarrassed, or shy even, and definitely didn't like it.
Thornpelt's face heated up and he stuttered weakly, "W-what?" He immedietly regretted his words and murmured, "Yeah, you make me happy... I-uh.." The warrior trailed off, taking a deep breath. He pressed his nose against her's for a moment before pulling back, "Sorry.... I've wanted to do that for a while now.." The tom stared down at his paws, feeling his pelt heat up, "Do you want- Will you be m-my mate Flarerunner?" He asked, turning his gaze back to her face.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:03 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@TheBread
The orange tabby was grooming his rather medium length coat. His golden hues were shut tight as his rough tongue rasped down his chest and front legs. He was almost down, he just needed to get the hard to reach places covered. Besides, the warrior hadn't been asked to do anything today and he was simply waiting for something to do. If by the time he was done, no one came by and asked to do anything, he'd probably just go on a solo hunt. During leaf-bare he was sure that any prey he caught would be welcomed in the clan. They needed it. With the territory scorched there was barely anywhere that rabbits hid anymore and the territory wouldn't recover until new-leaf/green-leaf. That was a long ways away.
Just as he was finishing grooming, his golden hues flew open to look at the clearing. No one had approached him so he was just deciding that a solo hunt would be best. Although he couldn't help but wait a few more moments as he watched the felines work across the clearing. Some chatting, some sharing prey, others were just leaving the camp or entering. The daily routines. Everything went as normal even with the cruel leader they had to live under.
Hawkcry padded into camp, her pelt ruffled and eyes dull as she yawned. The she-cat looked around the camp and her gaze landed on a tom warrior and she blushed slightly. She thought of how awful she must look and quickly groomed herself the best she could, her deep brown orbs filled with worry. She padded over to him and gave a friendly smile, "Hi, I'm not sure we've ever talked, "I'm Hawkcry." She purred smoothly, sitting down, her paws shuffling as she tried to get a little more comfortable, trying to cover her ever so slightly rounded belly that even she could hardly see. The warrior wrapped her fluffy tail around her paws, grateful that her belly was covered well enough to where he couldn't tell she was expecting. The golden brown she-cat slightly fluffed up her pelt, shivering in the cold whether.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 11th, 2016 at 09:04 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt's face heated up and he stuttered weakly, "W-what?" He immedietly regretted his words and murmured, "Yeah, you make me happy... I-uh.." The warrior trailed off, taking a deep breath. He pressed his nose against her's for a moment before pulling back, "Sorry.... I've wanted to do that for a while now.." The tom stared down at his paws, feeling his pelt heat up, "Do you want- Will you be m-my mate Flarerunner?" He asked, turning his gaze back to her face.
Flarerunner smiled, pushing all thoughts of Silverdapple to the back of her mind. Surely he wouldn't be asking me if he was still caught up on her, right? She leaned forward, touching her nose back to Thornpelt's. The brief moment of contact hadn't been enough for her, and she scooted closer with a purr. "Yes, I'd love that," she murmured, her green eyes meeting his. I'm happy to have him by my side throughout all that is going on. She sighed, a happy sigh now, and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Closed Thread