Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:00 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Fish
Today 09:59 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:54 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:51 PM
"Moon and...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2019, 05:08 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Bubblingbrook sat in the den, the cold wind making her shiver. She had yet to grow in her winter coat and had nothing better to do than just sit and wait until the winds die down. She tucked herself into a ball to conserve her own body heat. The molly looked at the den wall, only occasionally shivering from the cold winds.

She was one of few occupants in the den, so there weren't many cats to talk to. If she was lucky, she had at least one or two individuals in the den with her, where they would huddle and exchange stories. But there was barely anyone there, so she fluffed up her coat in a futile attempt to warm herself and sat, her blue eyes staring off into space.
Old October 8th, 2019, 09:27 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Bubblingbrook sat in the den, the cold wind making her shiver. She had yet to grow in her winter coat and had nothing better to do than just sit and wait until the winds die down. She tucked herself into a ball to conserve her own body heat. The molly looked at the den wall, only occasionally shivering from the cold winds.

She was one of few occupants in the den, so there weren't many cats to talk to. If she was lucky, she had at least one or two individuals in the den with her, where they would huddle and exchange stories. But there was barely anyone there, so she fluffed up her coat in a futile attempt to warm herself and sat, her blue eyes staring off into space.
The brittle cold was chilling Owlfeather to the bone. She felt sore from the work she had been doing, mixed with her old age and the cold. As she trotted towards the elder's den with a scrawny mouse in her jaws, she thought to herself how she ought to be living there by now. She shook her head. There was simply too much to be done to retire now.

But due to the cold, she felt the need to check in on the elders, to see how they were faring in this sudden gust of leaf-bare chill. She mewed a greeting as she entered the den, nodding politely to Bubblingbrook and dropping the mouse at her paws.
"I've brought you some fresh-kill," she spoke quietly. "It's not much, but the pile is rather slim these days." There was sympathy in her mew, as she noticed the elder all fluffed up against the cold. It was then that she noticed just how drafty the den seemed.

"Brr, you must be freezing your tail off in here! Shall I gather a patrol to reinforce the den?" she suggested. An activity like that would warm her up herself, she thought, and the den would surely need to be patched up before the real icy cold of leaf-bare set in. She couldn't bear the thought of letting the elders freeze to death in such a drafty den.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 8th, 2019, 12:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Moonraven

Soaringpaw stalked out of the apprentice den. Her fur was mostly black, she had white paws and a white chest. Soaringpaw’s fur was clearly ungroomed. It was extremely messy, some chunks were sticking up. It looked as if she had never groomed her fur before. Her dark green eyes were wide. She looked rather unruly. she stalked past the apprentice near her mindlessly pushing the apprentice out of the way paying no mind to the apprentice in her way.

Last edited by Mango; October 11th, 2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old October 8th, 2019, 01:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Pigeonpaw had been settling in for a mid-morning nap in the warm sand outside of the apprentice's den. She'd just eaten some fresh-kill after coming back from a hunt, and was feeling full and comfortable, enjoying the mild breeze. She was nearly asleep when she was jolted by the feeling of some careless cat shoving into her.
"Hey, watch where you're putting your paws," She snarled half-heartedly, her voice tinged with sleepiness.
Soaringpaw paused in her tracks before slowly turning her head before slowly turning around completely and staring intently at Pigeonpaw. In a hoarse and hollow voice she spoke,” Stay out of my way.” She remained standing there as she continued to stare into Pigeonpaw’s soul as if she was sucking all the joy and happiness out of Pigeonpaw. The way she was staring at her would make anyone wonder if she was going to kill someone. Her mind was completely blank. She moved around as mindless as a zombie moving through life without thought just through muscle memory.
Old October 8th, 2019, 07:12 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
The brittle cold was chilling Owlfeather to the bone. She felt sore from the work she had been doing, mixed with her old age and the cold. As she trotted towards the elder's den with a scrawny mouse in her jaws, she thought to herself how she ought to be living there by now. She shook her head. There was simply too much to be done to retire now.

But due to the cold, she felt the need to check in on the elders, to see how they were faring in this sudden gust of leaf-bare chill. She mewed a greeting as she entered the den, nodding politely to Bubblingbrook and dropping the mouse at her paws.
"I've brought you some fresh-kill," she spoke quietly. "It's not much, but the pile is rather slim these days." There was sympathy in her mew, as she noticed the elder all fluffed up against the cold. It was then that she noticed just how drafty the den seemed.

"Brr, you must be freezing your tail off in here! Shall I gather a patrol to reinforce the den?" she suggested. An activity like that would warm her up herself, she thought, and the den would surely need to be patched up before the real icy cold of leaf-bare set in. She couldn't bear the thought of letting the elders freeze to death in such a drafty den.
"Ah, thank you." Bubblingbrook looked at the tortiseshell with a smile. She dragged the mouse towards her and looked at the molly. "Would you like to share? You look half-starved, and I can spare a few bites."

Bubbling was about to take a bite of the mouse when she heard the suggestion. "You don't have to take out a patrol." She said and looked at the bedraggled tortie. "You look like you need some time resting. I'll ask someone else, or just go out myself. But I do agree with you, this is pretty drafty." Bubblingbrook glanced around the den. It had a lot of holes in the walls, and the moss hadn't been changed in a while, but it was livable, albeit a bit cold.

"I wonder why we don't fix up all of our dens before leaf-fall, They could spare a few warriors, and we need all of the healthy warriors we can get without them all catching colds." Bubblingbrook mused aloud, eyeing the kind of sparse warriors den and apprentices den through the holes in her own den.
Old October 9th, 2019, 09:25 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by unserene View Post
((yeah, that's no prob! :3c ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by unserene View Post
Soulpaw's ears swiveled to face Cherrydapple as she lifted herself onto her paws from her sitting position. "I'd be fine with battle training." Soulpaw says, sliding her claws out and digging into the soft, cool dirt beneath her paws. "I ate earlier."
She made eye contact with her mentor for a split second before casting her gaze around camp once more, taking in the rising sun and the trees casting long shadows across camp. Stifling a yawn, she stretched and shook drowsiness from her pelt. "Are we training with anyone else? Or just us?" Soulpaw looked up at her mentor, amber eyes glinting with excitement that wasn't evident anywhere else on her body.
Cherrydapple glanced around, humming to himself contentedly whilst kneading his paws into the dirt. Then he glanced down at Soulpaw, a smile on his maw. "Tell you what? I'll get Fairthorn and Kiwibounce to train with us today." he padded to where the two she-cats were sitting near the corner of camp, murmuring to them in conversation. He then gave a nod and padded back to his pupil, gesturing with his tail for her to follow him. "Let's go. They'll join us in a bit." he went towards the camp entrance, slipping through to the other side.

((I'll go ahead and post a starter at the training spot and mention everyone c: ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 9th, 2019, 09:37 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
"Ah, thank you." Bubblingbrook looked at the tortiseshell with a smile. She dragged the mouse towards her and looked at the molly. "Would you like to share? You look half-starved, and I can spare a few bites."

Bubbling was about to take a bite of the mouse when she heard the suggestion. "You don't have to take out a patrol." She said and looked at the bedraggled tortie. "You look like you need some time resting. I'll ask someone else, or just go out myself. But I do agree with you, this is pretty drafty." Bubblingbrook glanced around the den. It had a lot of holes in the walls, and the moss hadn't been changed in a while, but it was livable, albeit a bit cold.

"I wonder why we don't fix up all of our dens before leaf-fall, They could spare a few warriors, and we need all of the healthy warriors we can get without them all catching colds." Bubblingbrook mused aloud, eyeing the kind of sparse warriors den and apprentices den through the holes in her own den.
"Ah, I suppose it would be mouse-brained for me to refuse," Owlfeather spoke with humor in her mew as she settled in next to the elder to share the meager meal. The clan needed all of the food it could get, and the more that was shared, the more bellies would be filled. The old molly may have been a very proud cat, but she wasn't dim-witted. She knew she had to keep up her strength if she wanted to keep serving her clan as a warrior.

"It would be no trouble, really," she told Bubblingbrook, referring to the den reinforcements. "I could gather some of the apprentices to fetch some supplies. It might be good for them to learn how to properly reinforce dens for leaf-fall, and they're young and healthy. It's a chore that will surely need to be done before long; we don't want to freeze our tails off this-coming leaf-bare." Owlfeather already felt warmer sitting beside the other cat, their pelts brushing to conserve heat. With winds this cold this early in the season, the tortoiseshell feared that they were in for a rough leaf-bare.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 9th, 2019, 09:50 AM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

(Open to any ShadowClan apprentices, or cats who want to help!)

Owlfeather had just left the elder's den after talking with Bubblingbrook. It had become apparent to her that the den was extremely drafty, and the elders were cold and uncomfortable. Now that she'd thought about it, the elder's den wasn't the only den that could stand for some reinforcements before the icy chill of leaf-bare set in. On top of that, with so much of the prey scared off and the training hollow charred, the apprentices had likely not had much to do. The old she-cat had a solution for both those problems.

The senior warrior trotted over to the apprentice's den to see who was up and around and not already busy. She immediately noticed a handful of the young cats resting or chatting.
"I've got a task for you," she announced her presence as she poked her head into the den. "If the lot of you could venture into the territory and see what materials you can find to reinforce the dens, it would be extremely helpful. The elders are freezing their tails off," she mewed to the apprentices. "Besides, I'm sure you all would prefer to have a warm den, too."

@Dirtfur -- I thought Redpaw might be interested in this!

Old October 9th, 2019, 06:02 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
"Ah, I suppose it would be mouse-brained for me to refuse," Owlfeather spoke with humor in her mew as she settled in next to the elder to share the meager meal. The clan needed all of the food it could get, and the more that was shared, the more bellies would be filled. The old molly may have been a very proud cat, but she wasn't dim-witted. She knew she had to keep up her strength if she wanted to keep serving her clan as a warrior.

"It would be no trouble, really," she told Bubblingbrook, referring to the den reinforcements. "I could gather some of the apprentices to fetch some supplies. It might be good for them to learn how to properly reinforce dens for leaf-fall, and they're young and healthy. It's a chore that will surely need to be done before long; we don't want to freeze our tails off this-coming leaf-bare." Owlfeather already felt warmer sitting beside the other cat, their pelts brushing to conserve heat. With winds this cold this early in the season, the tortoiseshell feared that they were in for a rough leaf-bare.
"That would be a good idea." Bubblingbrook replied at the idea of apprentices fixing the dens. "Although, they would need constant supervision. Or else there'll be less work, more sharing tongues. While I don't mind a bit of interaction between the younger cats in our clan, it can distract from working."

The light grey tabby felt a bit warmer with the tortoiseshell sitting next to her, conserving the very little body heat she had in the first place.
Old October 9th, 2019, 06:26 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
(Open to any ShadowClan apprentices, or cats who want to help!)

Owlfeather had just left the elder's den after talking with Bubblingbrook. It had become apparent to her that the den was extremely drafty, and the elders were cold and uncomfortable. Now that she'd thought about it, the elder's den wasn't the only den that could stand for some reinforcements before the icy chill of leaf-bare set in. On top of that, with so much of the prey scared off and the training hollow charred, the apprentices had likely not had much to do. The old she-cat had a solution for both those problems.

The senior warrior trotted over to the apprentice's den to see who was up and around and not already busy. She immediately noticed a handful of the young cats resting or chatting.
"I've got a task for you," she announced her presence as she poked her head into the den. "If the lot of you could venture into the territory and see what materials you can find to reinforce the dens, it would be extremely helpful. The elders are freezing their tails off," she mewed to the apprentices. "Besides, I'm sure you all would prefer to have a warm den, too."

@Dirtfur -- I thought Redpaw might be interested in this!
Redpaw was staring down at the ground of the apprentices' den. Memories of the fire burned into the young tomcat's mind, but as soon as he heard Owlfeather proclaimed to the apprentices' den, the dreadful memories were set aside. Reinforcing the dens? Seems like a good time waster, the red Selkirk rex thought. "Ready whenever the others are!" he mewed.
Closed Thread