Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:07 PM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Mica
Today 05:00 PM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by Rose
Today 04:54 PM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:37 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 04:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2019, 01:57 PM
Me & My Hexcore

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Patchpaw tilted her head at Jaggedspring, "what do you mean you think something is out here, I'm sure it's just the cold that has prey hiding right now," she said, innocence spilling from every word. Is he trying to imply that he thinks a badger or a fox is around here, I doubt there's anything other than cats around here at this time of year she thought, wondering whats got Jaggedspring so concerned. She picked up her bird and walked to be beside Jaggedspring, in case his suspicions were correct and that we weren't exactly alone here. If there is something here I'd rather be by Jaggedspring so we can watch each other's backs, she thought hesitantly, still unsure if his suspicions were correct. If this is a prank by him I WILL want to kill him, he shouldn't joke about anything like this, it's not right. she thought again, trying to still be neutral about her growing suspicions that there is something other than just us cats around here.
"Even if its cold...Wouldn't animals want to come out to eat or drink? Seems like you could hear a feather drop out here" He mewed worry in his voice. "I'm just concerned about this it isn't normal for it to be so quiet" Jaggedspring looked over at his apprentice. "I have a feeling we should go back unless you want to explore and see if there is really anything out here." He mewed looking around the moor. He could feel the chilly breeze on his pelt making him shiver. He sighed "The breeze is making me cold" Jaggedspring complained looking up at the sky. It was cloudy at the time so there was no way of warming up. He just had to deal with feeling cold.

"When you're going to change the world, don't ask for permission"

|Not Mine|
Old January 24th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Topazkit tried to go toward the noise. I was a grown cat! Saying hello to him! He gave an indignant, loud squeal as he tumbled head-over-paws and fell on his nose.

@Ghost Of Morgan
@Greywind
@Lilyfur2
@Rosemew
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Small'Kit unlike her litter mates felt suddenly scared and snuggled closer to their mother.
@Ghost Of Morgan
@Greywind
@Lilyfur2
@Rosemew
@Flippaw

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 24th, 2019, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Small'Kit unlike her litter mates felt suddenly scared and snuggled closer to their mother.
@Ghost Of Morgan
@Greywind
@Lilyfur2
@Rosemew
@Flippaw
Hawkfang looked down at all of his siblings and sat down at the side of the Nursery.
@Ghost Of Morgan
@TwanyNeedsACoffee
@Lilyfur2
@Rosemew
@Flippaw

Old January 24th, 2019, 04:35 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
Hawkfang looked down at all of his siblings and sat down at the side of the Nursery.
@Ghost Of Morgan
@TwanyNeedsACoffee
@Lilyfur2
@Rosemew
@Flippaw
@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Greywind
--

Drizzlekit's bushy tail flicked, the fluff ball cuddling close to her mother.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 24th, 2019, 04:50 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@Lilyfur2
@Flippaw
@TawnyNeedsACoffee
@Greywind
--

Drizzlekit's bushy tail flicked, the fluff ball cuddling close to her mother.
"Don't be afraid I wont hurt you." He said with a calm voice. @Lilyfur2 @Flippaw @TawnyNeedsACoffee @Rosemew

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; January 24th, 2019 at 04:51 PM.
Old January 24th, 2019, 05:48 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
A dark ginger somali tom stepped out of the warriors den and gave his front legs a quick stretch. He hadn't expected to sleep that late, but it turned out that way. The tom glanced at the nursery where his kit Honeykit slept. He found her a little annoying, but he still loved her, especially since she was his only kit. Aspenflight walked over to the fresh kill pile. He looked at how low it was and decided not to take anything out of it. Looks like I might have to do some hunting today. The tom sat down and began to brush his tongue through his fur. Aspenflight then licked his front left paw before he drew it over his ears. Im so glad its almost new-leaf. It gets colder and colder everyday.
[open]
Webcloud trodded through the camp trying to stretch her legs a bit because she slept weirdly and her legs were all stiff. She came across Aspenflight on her small little jog and walked up to him. "Hey Aspenflight, looking for a good breakfast?" She asked before turning to look at the pile, "or maybe not?"

Old January 24th, 2019, 05:55 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Pancake+~ View Post
'Finally, this stupid war is over.' Juniperblaze thought as they stretched, flicking their long bushy tail. The war in their opinion? Absolutely Idiotic. The war was just because of an arguement between Shinefang and Fallenstar. They refused to take a side in it, and now, finally, the war was over. The orange tabby looked around with their pale blue eyes for someone to take hunting with them, preferably someone that didn't make fun of them for their gender. There were a bunch of sexist cats in the clans, and some even made fun of another clan's medicine cat! "Either some of us just plain don't spriggin' care about some people's opinions or choices, or are just downright rude." They muttered under her breath angrily. They started to pull the pieces of moss from their pelt, and put the moss back into their nest. It was just another day as a windclan warrior.
'But maybe, it'll be different.' a part of them reasoned.
'Yeah right.' They said back to themselves.
Webcloud has been awake for awhile, but there was still a lot of people asleep so she didn't want to wake anyone. She licked her paw and ran it over her ear to clean herself. Her fur was long and therefore got tangled easily, but she loved her coat and tried to keep it shiny. She got distracted from her grooming session as a small bug flew by, her eyes dating to where it flew before noticing the orange cat. "Good morning." She said quietly.
Old January 24th, 2019, 06:31 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
"Even if its cold...Wouldn't animals want to come out to eat or drink? Seems like you could hear a feather drop out here" He mewed worry in his voice. "I'm just concerned about this it isn't normal for it to be so quiet" Jaggedspring looked over at his apprentice. "I have a feeling we should go back unless you want to explore and see if there is really anything out here." He mewed looking around the moor. He could feel the chilly breeze on his pelt making him shiver. He sighed "The breeze is making me cold" Jaggedspring complained looking up at the sky. It was cloudy at the time so there was no way of warming up. He just had to deal with feeling cold.
"If there is something here I don't see why we couldn't take it, I mean there is two of us," she said hesitantly, looking up towards her mentor. "You hate the cold don't you," she said looking at her paws. why would he hate the cold, its great out here right now she pondered. And if he's cold why doesn't he just run around, he would warm up. She didn't seem to understand or get the hint if there was one.
Old January 24th, 2019, 07:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Gemini

Not to brag or anything, but I’m a genius.

Oh, and he was.
Let’s just say the mottled gray and brown tomcat had fallen head-over-heels for a certain white-furred beauty. And Asterbounce was determined to make sure Cottonspirit did the same. Sure, he was stubborn, and quite ignoring the fact that Cotton might not look at him the same way. Heck, for all he knew, Cottonspirit might not even be attracted to males.
But Asterbounce was never one to give up.
And he was going to woo Cottonspirit so hard, that even his mother, the queen of romance and flirt herself, was going to be given a run for her prey.
Yes, he was a genius. A g-e-n-i-u-s. Asterbounce didn’t know how many times he had to repeat it to himself until he got tired of it. Probably never.
With a smirk on his face wider than the sky and deeper than the darkest badger den, he curled his tail lighting around his paws, awaiting for when Cottonspirit would come out of camp. It might take a little time, and some cats may call him crazy for waiting instead of just simply asking the smaller warrior to come with him. But this needed to be perfect. He needed to see Cottonspirit flustered again. It made something in his stomach churn with happiness, and it only fueled his flirting. Now, Asterbounce couldn’t say that he wasn’t nervous. He was, of course. That’s just something that he chose not to take into his conscious mind.
Smooth flirting had no room for nervousness.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 24th, 2019, 07:08 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

nervous, Cottonspirit had never felt it before a patrol. Not once, not his first patrol marking the borders, not his first with hazelflower. But this was different, his mouth was full of assorted flowers, heather, buttercups, daffodils. He had collected them as soon as buttercupbreeze had told him who to go with at sunset, Asterbounce. He looked over at buttercupbreeze embarrassed that she had seen him so nervous about a simple patrol, an everyday task. It was an everyday task extraordinary cat or at least that’s how he thought of the tricolored tom so happily. he shifted his multicolored gaze to the deputy “do I look alright?” he asked her his voice muffled by the leaves and stems the constant happy feeling mingled with excitement at it. His ears were hot he could feel them tingling and his cheeks growing red under his snowy fur that was ever so easy to see through whenever he was with Asterbounce he knew that he looked like a cherry but he didn’t care.
The tom stiffened up his legs becoming rigid and straight as he tried to make his large frame look more manly. Cottonspirit twitched his whiskers as he tried not to fidget his paws or speak anymore he was to afraid to drop the flowers that he had worked so hard to find. He had even made sheikepaw help him find the flowers to give to Asterbounce and that being said, there were some left over from his meeting with Almondspice. A wave of fear rushed over his body as a look of pure excitement flooded her face before realizing that even before the large Tom got there. Her would be red as a tomato he looked on ahead of him his multicolored gaze shining in the dusk light he got ready to see the stunning Cat.
@Fuzzyfeline @RedHead

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Closed Thread