Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by korok
Today 07:48 AM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:46 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:45 AM

Old May 28th, 2022, 12:46 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Zesty Mango @zenosaurus //

➵ [ brindlefeather | (she/they)/it ]

they momentarily registered blizzardsky's call before forcing it into the very back of their mind - stars, way too awkward!! maybe they should have said that earlier. or, was it common sense that they'd all meet up before they went back to camp? would she end up regretting not saying anything, but also regret it if she said anything to the warrior and apprentice in the future? most likely. it felt like she had a problem with embarrassing herself greatly.

slapping the cobweb onto her pelt, brindlefeather carried on. continuing to walk alongside rocks, she'd look between the rocks and see that there were two very lonely cobwebs in there, waiting to be plucked. taking them, she also put it on her fur. what a cute accessory.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 30th, 2022, 09:51 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Lionsbeach

Cloudpaw | she/her
➢ After a few more moments of searching through the cracks of the rocks, the black-and-white molly managed to wrap about four cobwebs around her front right paw with little issue thankfully. She lifted her head and peered over at her mentor, Blizzardsky, who wasn’t too far away, as he collected his own batch of webs. “Is this good enough?” Cloudpaw mewed out to him, lifting her tiny paw to show the white-furred tomcat. The small RiverClan apprentice had never been on a herb patrol before, so she wasn’t really familiar with how this worked. Thankfully, both Brindlefeather and Blizzardsky would be here to help her when she was stumped. Or at least, she hoped so. She wanted to do this right!

{ @Zesty Mango | @sid }
Old May 31st, 2022, 06:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@sid @zenosaurus

Blizzardsky had already put two on her ears, and grabbed one which he wrapped around his nose, sure it messed up his sense of smell but he could get to camp with a muffled sense of smell," That's enough!" he called to Cloudpaw before making the fatal, well not actually fatal, but horrible mistake of sticking one over his open eye. He was too dumb to think to shut his eye before covering his eye with a cobweb.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 1st, 2022, 02:10 PM
another level

Greenfur didn’t bother staying any longer in the meeting. He didn’t agree to gifting another clan when they have never done anything when the roles flipped. Not like they were able to during that time. The grove of soft rocks settling a paw print in each step the white warrior tread over to a small tide pool. Staring down at his reflection came to a calm surprise seeing is roughed up fur now a bit smooth, less dirt and no grass stained fur and other gunk. ‘Guess I was like this for a while’ he thought. The scars of course remained but his face remained youthful.
Looking away with body and stride the tom walked along the beach side filled with thoughts.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 04:54 PM

My Mood: Confused

Padding across the beach was Jaywater, breathing in the warm breeze. it was warm tonight. Jaywater settled down on a flat rock. The moon reflected against the shiny material. The lake sloshed and slashed gently, and Jaywater looked up to the pelt of silverpelt. Suddenly, she heard some paw steps.
‘ ‘ Can’t sleep either?’ ‘ [insert name of your OC] asked.

There rest is for you to decide!
Roleplay! Roleplay!
Old June 3rd, 2022, 04:54 AM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

@Zesty Mango @zenosaurus
feel free to report now! //

➵ brindlefeather [ (she/they)/it ]

finding two more cobwebs and slapping them onto her pelt - five in total - brindlefeather shot a quick glance at her patrol mates. they seemed.. done?? okay, well, uh..i hope they are, the warrior thought with a small inhale. padding over to cloudpaw and blizzardsky, they offered a small smile. "uh, we can - we can go..now.." they meowed, silently taking note of the fact that it seemed blizzardsky had placed a cobweb over his eye. there was nothing she could do about it so..she wouldn't say anything! turning on her heels, she began making her way back to camp, assuming that the two would follow.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; June 4th, 2022 at 07:51 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2022, 06:11 AM

Wild’song trotted along the bay, her paws sinking into the prickly sand, looking for oysters and clams to make a good snack. maybe she could get one for Ashenkit [@Whispyy]because Ashenkit wanted to try a clam. She started walking down the bay, the prickly sand turning to muddy surface. With her nose on the ground, she started to dig. She had smelt a strong scent of clam here the other day while on patrol. Her paws clinked against something!
Aha!
Bending her hind legs, she wrestled the clam out of the mud, then padded off.

Feel free to roleplay here with me!
Old June 3rd, 2022, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tye View Post
Greenfur didn’t bother staying any longer in the meeting. He didn’t agree to gifting another clan when they have never done anything when the roles flipped. Not like they were able to during that time. The grove of soft rocks settling a paw print in each step the white warrior tread over to a small tide pool. Staring down at his reflection came to a calm surprise seeing is roughed up fur now a bit smooth, less dirt and no grass stained fur and other gunk. ‘Guess I was like this for a while’ he thought. The scars of course remained but his face remained youthful.
Looking away with body and stride the tom walked along the beach side filled with thoughts.
‘’ Greenfur!’ ‘ Wild’song padded over, bumping Green’fur slightly. ‘’ how are you today?’’
Old June 3rd, 2022, 08:18 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Cloudpaw | she/her
➢ Upon her mentor’s call of approval, the small fluffy molly staggered away from the rocks with her right paw wrapped in cobwebs. This was gonna make the trip back to camp a tad difficult, but Cloudpaw wasn’t the best at quick decision-making. She looked over towards Blizzardsky, who seemed to have webs everywhere in his fur, which made her giggle ever so slightly. He just looked so silly! Maybe putting them on her paw was better than whatever he had going on. Cloudpaw nearly was tempted to ask him if he was alright, watching as he seemed to have stuck one over his open eye. But she only winced and assumed Blizzardsky could handle himself. He was a full-grown warrior, after all, so obviously he had to know what he was doing. This patrol was much more enjoyable than the last one she had been on, without a doubt in her mind.

Around that time, Brindlefeather walked over and gave a small smile, saying they could all head back. “Okay!” Cloudpaw mewed, giving the RiverClan warrior a warm smile before scampering after the patrol leader on three paws. Hopefully, Snakeheart would be pleased with them.

{ @sid @Zesty Mango }
Old June 4th, 2022, 10:32 AM

@Beetlenose @Belle @Dirtfur

Jaywater splashed into the water, closing her eyes as the wave of coolness crashed into her.

“It’s so relaxing here!” mewed Jaywater.