Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 12:17 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 12:13 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 12:05 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:04 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 12:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 1st, 2016, 10:05 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw had picked up on her change of mood, and was happy that she was happy again, instead of worrying about the future. He knew it wasn't her place to worry about that stuff, she was too young to have to worry about it, but sadly, they did now. They had to live under Ratnight and wonder what the future would hold. "That's great. And yeah, totally haven't noticed you were excited." He joked giving her a friendly jab in the side with his paw. "So..." he trailed off. "Before this whole fire takeover thing, we were talking about..oh what was it.... Apprentice mischief I believe?" He gave her a sly grin, his tail tip beginning to flick. "Ever done any of that yourself?"
Owlkit smirked a little, the tip of her tail beginning to twitch in a playful manner. "Hm, yeah...I mean, I've snuck out a couple of times, like any other kit- what about you?" Owlkit asked, cocking her head to the side and wondering what her friend was going to say. Storkpaw seemed like the kind of cat who would have gotten into some mischief before. Especially knowing what he could do now. The small brown and white kit had nearly forgotten about the fire, and Ratnight, and all of the problems the Clan was facing at the moment, which she was very, very glad of. It wasn't much fun for a kit like her, or soon to be apprentice, to be worrying about the future of the Clan. She shouldn't be worrying about it, in fact- not until it was her duty to. But right now, with everything going on, it was hard for her not to. Still, the mention of mischief had gotten her mind off of the subject at hand and onto a new one that she was only all too happy to discuss.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 1st, 2016, 11:48 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost purred and wrapped her tail around Icekit to warm her.

Greykit yawned and sat up, but leaned against his Redclaw. Lightningkit was still fast asleep.
Redclaw opened one eye and purred giving greykit a lick he stretched muscles rippling stoneheart woke next disturbing cherrykit who gave a mew of protest as she was moved off his back he stood and stretched while cherrykit opened her jaws wide in a yawn skyleap and iceclaw still slept

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 1st, 2016, 01:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit smirked a little, the tip of her tail beginning to twitch in a playful manner. "Hm, yeah...I mean, I've snuck out a couple of times, like any other kit- what about you?" Owlkit asked, cocking her head to the side and wondering what her friend was going to say. Storkpaw seemed like the kind of cat who would have gotten into some mischief before. Especially knowing what he could do now. The small brown and white kit had nearly forgotten about the fire, and Ratnight, and all of the problems the Clan was facing at the moment, which she was very, very glad of. It wasn't much fun for a kit like her, or soon to be apprentice, to be worrying about the future of the Clan. She shouldn't be worrying about it, in fact- not until it was her duty to. But right now, with everything going on, it was hard for her not to. Still, the mention of mischief had gotten her mind off of the subject at hand and onto a new one that she was only all too happy to discuss.
Storkpaw continued to smile at her. "Oh, you? Sneak out? Pfft, you have to be kidding me." He joked with sarcasm. "I have done it several times, more so as an apprentice, than as a kit. Mostly going out at night for midnight hunts more than anything. My mentor's like 'get some rest for tomorrow' and I'm just like, 'no'. But speaking of adventures and sneaking out, maybe I could get you acquainted with some of the territory? Y'know, in case your future mentor fails to show you all the good spots." He said mischievously.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 1st, 2016, 01:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw continued to smile at her. "Oh, you? Sneak out? Pfft, you have to be kidding me." He joked with sarcasm. "I have done it several times, more so as an apprentice, than as a kit. Mostly going out at night for midnight hunts more than anything. My mentor's like 'get some rest for tomorrow' and I'm just like, 'no'. But speaking of adventures and sneaking out, maybe I could get you acquainted with some of the territory? Y'know, in case your future mentor fails to show you all the good spots." He said mischievously.
Owlkit smirked, and twitched the tip of her tail with a mischievous expression. "Ha. I'm not the little angel I look like, y'know," She joked, putting on an innocent expression and looking as completely harmless as possible. "Oh, that sounds like fun...yeah, let's do that!" The kit mewed in excitement, leaping to her paws. She seemed have to forgotten all about her worries from earlier, and her grey blue hues positively lit up with excitement. "Good thing I've got a friend like you who'll show me the good spots in case, as you said, my future mentor were to want to keep them to themselves," Owlkit mewed with the faintest grin upon her maw. Her hues met Storkpaw's own, all traces of pain gone from them and replaced by excitement and intrigue.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 1st, 2016, 02:51 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Redclaw opened one eye and purred giving greykit a lick he stretched muscles rippling stoneheart woke next disturbing cherrykit who gave a mew of protest as she was moved off his back he stood and stretched while cherrykit opened her jaws wide in a yawn skyleap and iceclaw still slept
Greykit let out a soft purr from the lick, while Lightningkit continued to sleep, leaning against her father.

Dawnfrost gave her mate a soft nudge.
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
The second he fell to the ground Honeykit took her chance. She kicked off the ground with her hind paws, making large clouds of dust poof up from behind her. While she was still in the air Honeykit blocked the sun from Ashenkit's view for just a heartbeat, making her pale frame light up. She almost looked like the sun, except the sun wouldn't go crashing down into it's best friend. She made the jump good, as it was steady and actually toward he target, but she had no idea how she would land. With her ginger paws pointed at Ashenkit she hoped she could pin him right then and there.
Ashenkit gave another mew of surprise, with a surprised expression as Honeykit landed on top of him, pinning him to the ground. "Arrgh! I have been beaten!" He mewed dramatically, falling limply and allowing her to pin him to the ground with a distressed expression. His blue hues twinkled, and he looked up at Honeykit with an almost pleading expression. He looked completely lost for a moment as his blue hues strayed from her face, going towards the side before fixing themselves back on her. He waited for her reaction, his expression pretty much completely pleading with her, although for what, he was unsure. Perhaps he was pleading with her to let him up, that he was no longer a threat and that the game was over; either that or he was trying to trick her into a false sense of security, something like that.

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stormpaw had a more bright smile on her maw and she definitely looked a little more comfortable than before. "Oh...well in that case, you're very much welcome. I'm sure you would have done the same if it had been me in your place." Stormpaw purred, her blue hues resting on Hiddenpaw. They strayed down to his injured leg and she frowned a little, an expression of discomfort for him coming across her features before her hues went back to their usual calm stance. "It's nice to officially meet you, Hiddenpaw. I'm Stormpaw," She introduced herself, a polite smile visible on the she cat's features. The silver pelted cat kept her blue hues fixed on Hiddenpaw, hoping that it wasn't going to make him too uncomfortable. She knew that her ice blue gaze was a little...strange, but that was generally just part of who she was. "Thank you for coming, I appreciate it...I know some cats most likely would have forgotten all about me by now." Stormpaw mewed, her smile disappearing and a calm, unpenetrable glance coming over her expression.

"Hm. Well, I'll get you back at some point- you'll see." Dragonkit purred, his tail twitching back and forth as he did so. He did believe that at some point he would get Echokit back- perhaps not as soon as he would like, but maybe he would be able to figure it out at some point. "Aw, I've got two moons to go! Lucky," Dragonkit exclaimed with a fake pout. The young tom's blue hues sparked at Echokit, however, showing that he wasn't upset at all. "So...what do you think of...the new leader?" He asked in a more careful voice, his mind turning to the new leader of the Clan. Ratnight. What was there to think about him? He seemed like he would make ThunderClan stronger, and as Dragonkit already didn't have much of a belief in StarClan and didn't really have much of an opinion on the changes Ratnight was bringing, he was fine with the new leader. The young tom had an interested expression, remembering that Echokit and him were more different than he thought sometimes, and she might believe Ratnight to be more evil than Dragonkit did.

(Should we add Wrenclaw and Hawkfeather to our RP here and Jinxpaw and Smokepaw to our RP in ShadowClan or would you rather wait on them?)
Hiddenpaw frowned a little at her words, surely that was a lie? Any cat would remember their rescuer... Well any decent cat that was. "well I didn't," he replied with after the small pause between speaking. The apprentice noticed her gaze shift towards his leg and suddenly he was self-conscious. He shifted on his hutches slightly to hide it now, his amber hues moving away from her and towards the clearing so he didn't show his discomfort. "Well, Stormpaw," he began after a few heartbeats, "how much more training do you need?" he asked but soon regretted it considering he was so close to becoming a warrior and now he had to wait to continue once his leg had healed. Starclan knew how long that would be.

Echokits eyes glimmered slightly staring at the ebony kit. "I'd like to see you try," she threatened playfully. She batted at his twitching tail now, bored of simply sitting there chatting. Although her ears pricked at his next comment "I'll show you some moves while you're still in the nursery!" she puffed out her chest teasingly. Although that went away and her gaze narrowed slightly thinking about Ratnight now. How did she feel about the new leader? Well she certainly didn't support his ideas. She didn't like he turned his back on their ancestors, but she couldn't hate him. "I guess I don't support him. I can't hate him, but I don't have to like him either," she replied simply. The playfulness was gone now.

(That's up to you)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Hiddenpaw frowned a little at her words, surely that was a lie? Any cat would remember their rescuer... Well any decent cat that was. "well I didn't," he replied with after the small pause between speaking. The apprentice noticed her gaze shift towards his leg and suddenly he was self-conscious. He shifted on his hutches slightly to hide it now, his amber hues moving away from her and towards the clearing so he didn't show his discomfort. "Well, Stormpaw," he began after a few heartbeats, "how much more training do you need?" he asked but soon regretted it considering he was so close to becoming a warrior and now he had to wait to continue once his leg had healed. Starclan knew how long that would be.

Echokits eyes glimmered slightly staring at the ebony kit. "I'd like to see you try," she threatened playfully. She batted at his twitching tail now, bored of simply sitting there chatting. Although her ears pricked at his next comment "I'll show you some moves while you're still in the nursery!" she puffed out her chest teasingly. Although that went away and her gaze narrowed slightly thinking about Ratnight now. How did she feel about the new leader? Well she certainly didn't support his ideas. She didn't like he turned his back on their ancestors, but she couldn't hate him. "I guess I don't support him. I can't hate him, but I don't have to like him either," she replied simply. The playfulness was gone now.

(That's up to you)
(Alright well I suppose we might as well start xD)

Stormpaw averted her blue hues from his gaze, looking anywhere but at the tom. She was a little nervous, as she always was when talking to a new cat. Although she shouldn't be quite as worried about talking to him, she had rescued him after all, and he had come to thank her...that showed that he was a decent cat and not someone who she should be really nervous around after all."Hm? Oh, I would say a good few more moons...I'm not exactly the best cat to become a warrior," She laughed a little nervously. "I tend to be a little clumsy sometimes." She finished with a shrug, shifting her weight a little uncomfortably. Why'd I tell him that? Oh well, not like it matters- he seems friendly enough, surely he won't just randomly change his personality now, right? The silver apprentice thought, allowing her blue hues to stray back to Hiddenpaw. "And you?" She asked politely, wondering whether she was doing the right thing by doing so. After all, his injury looked pretty painful and like something that might keep him from training.

"Ha. Give me a chance and I will!" He purred boastfully, the young tom puffing his chest out in a regal manner, his expression more prideful than before. A small smirk came onto the tom's features, although he was partly hiding it. "Humph. Or maybe I'll be showing you new moves. Ones you've never heard of before! And I'll be able to sneak up on you for the rest of your life- payback for this," The tom purred, his ebony pelt catching the light and making it shine in a quite unnatural manner. He didn't like it when it did that; it made him feel strange, as though there were something wrong with him. "Hm. Well, I think he could make ThunderClan stronger...I mean, his beliefs are a little questionable but he looks like he might at least be able to make us rise above the other Clans. Right?" Dragonkit asked the last part mainly to himself, as though thinking out loud. His black tail twitched back and forth and his expression became more thoughtful as he spoke. "Anyway, what do you want to talk about- or do- now?" He asked. The conversation at hand was not the best for a developing friendship, especially since their beliefs might vary, and he wouldn't want to upset Echokit- not after having come this far in their friendship.

Hawkfeather sat in the clearing, the tabby's blue hues looking out over it. Her expression was pretty thoughtful, and her stance seemed to radiate confidence and friendliness. She looked as though she could never be upset, at least at that particular moment in time she did. The tip of her tail began to twitch back and forth a little worriedly, although her expression and stance did not betray any of her inner worries. The tabby's hues sparkled for a moment before going back to their original friendly stance, and she dipped her head in greeting to other cats walking by her. Her tail continued to move at a rapid speed, and she seemed almost kit-like in the joy that she took at doing so. It was a little weird for her to be acting so kit-like, but then again perhaps it wasn't. Hawkfeather was always doing semi-odd things like that, and she was especially fond of doing things that made other cats so confused. She liked saying that this was one of "her things," something that she did.

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:25 PM

My Mood: Dark

[[@lonestar]]
A shaft of light shone through the clouds that carpeted the sky, illuminating, slightly, Yewberry's off-white coat of wool. He smiled, warmed and soothed by the heat of the sun, when most of the day had been dark and uneventful. His tail twitched and snaked over to cover his hind legs and warm him further. He guess that rock he was atop wasn't helping much either.

He pulled forward his ears and listened to the sounds of the camp. There was a conversation or two around the entrance, a herd of apprentices by the southern side of the clearing. He liked his life in RiverClan. A lot. His golden optics landed on the pile of prey in the western quarter of the clearing and he frowned. It looked low, a thrush or two, some carp and a small salmon were among the kind of feed offered to his Clan. He opened his mouth and spoke out to the felines gathered by the entrance.

"Anyone up for a hunt by the ThunderClan border?," the Selkirk Rex invited to the gathered, friendly.
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:47 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Zerosight smelt him before he saw him, even through the smoke that still lingered in the air. And, when he heard Northpaw's voice, he almost teared up with relief. "Northpaw!" He meowed, a mix of emotions in his voice. "I was worried sick, but I know that's not your fault, so don't even fret about me blaming that on you." The old tom laid his tail on his apprentice's shoulder, "I went back to the original camp and brought back as many of the herbs as I could but the fire really messed up a lot of them." He sounded sad, like the herbs were his family or something. "But I don't blame you for not grabbing any, even I barely had enough time to grab some before I had to get out of there. I'm just glad you got out safe." There was a moment of pause. "You are alright, right? No burns? Any coughing from smoke?" The medicine cat turned his full attention to Northpaw, poking and proding him for injuries like a worried mother.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 1st, 2016 at 06:47 PM.
Closed Thread