Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Ian
Today 02:39 PM
Newt finder!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:38 PM
Fritter’s RP Tracker!
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:37 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:36 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by glitch
Today 02:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2019, 12:24 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

(Sorry to interrupt but may I join in the roleplay?)
Old September 12th, 2019, 03:53 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
| @~Silverkit~; |

Graysun sat right outside the warriors den, with a mouse at his paws. He had been hunting all morning and would again once he found somebody to go with him. The warrior took a bite out of the mouse, looking down at his paws. Nobody hardly joined him on a hunting trip, but he wanted it to be different this time. Graysun looked around the camp at all the possible choices.
(I decided to give it a try)
Sunglow was in the middle of the camp, distracted by a butterfly. She didn't care if cats were staring. She was determined to catch it.
Old September 14th, 2019, 09:55 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Honeybrume froze. Excuse me-?

Retracting her tongue, she squinted up at the cat who approached her. A large golden tabby stood before her, grinning wider than what she’d call socially acceptable. What's got him in such a decent mood? She straightened herself and narrowed at the bold stranger. “Do I really look like someone who needs attention?” Her tail lashed behind her impatiently. “While it was so kind of you to assume that, I’d actually prefer to be alone right now. I had a rough night, as you could imagine," She gestured a paw at the depressingly demolished clearing. "-and I’m in no state to mingle. Now, if you'll excuse me...” With a dismissive flick of her tail, Honeybrume turned her back to the tom and resumed grooming.
As she prattled on, Goldenshade's smile was slowly snuffed out until was left glowering resentfully at the molly's turned back. Bewildered and a bit flustered, he had to take a moment to process what had just occurred. Admittedly, this had been the first time he'd been dismissed so offhandedly. At the very least it was hard for other cats to ignore him, even if they weren't necessarily immediately smitten. So she's going to play hard to get? Well, I won't be so easily shaken.

He quickly put on another plastic smile and puffed out his chest. "Honeybrume, was it? Truly, a beautiful name befitting of a.. delicate flower such as you." He cooed melodiously, sweeping closely around behind her, his silky tail tenderly dusting her shoulders. "I'm Goldenshade, of course, my name isn't important." He brushed alongside her to lock their gazes, his pale, stony eyes glittering wickedly and his needle-like teeth bared in pearly, impish rows. His whiskers twitched intently as he paused to look her up and down, chuckling wickedly to himself. "Oh, don't be so tense, my dear. I'm only here to comfort you in this time of.." He glanced out across the charred landscape. ".. desperation." He finished gracelessly.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old September 15th, 2019, 10:40 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@RedHead

Littlebear was anxious- that wasn’t normal. For the free flowing and adventurous she cat nothing was ever planned or thought through. And of course the blaze hadn’t been, but for the first time in a long time she was worried.
Not for herself but for Flintspirit. She hadn’t seen the tom yet which threw a wrench in her stomach, how was she supposed to look after the idiot if he just wasn’t around? The short she cat paced anxiously around the ravaged camp tail twisting with irritation. She had eliminated the possibility of him being in the warriors or leaders den, not in the medicine cat den either. She had woken up early to watch the patrols get sent off... but it wasn’t him that had done it?

This made everything difficult- cats were panicked burnt and tired and she doubted flint had actually eaten because of it. He worked too hard for his own good and sure he was a good deputy but that would be the death of him. She made her way towards the messily arranged fresh kill pike- err more like charred kill pile. She pawed over a few mice their fur scorched right off their backs. Her ears pinned to the back of her head in frustration. She bent down to pluck the biggest one up hesitantly, the smell bringing her back to the fifteen foot wall of flames that engulfed camp in a fiery blaze and the taste.. she nearly gagged but assuming it was only the fur that was burnt it seemed to be fine.
She’s check her bases one more time to eliminate anything she might’ve overlooked. With a tom that big how was she going to miss him a second time? She headed for the warriors den that scent of burning mixed with herbs embracing her and clinging to the roof of her mouth. She sneezed and nearly dropped the prey but managed to keep it.
She took a step into the den and pushed her way through sleeping cats with singed fur and burn marks scattered along their bodies- what an odd smell.

She looked up and down the walls anxiously searching each nest before withdrawing when she didn’t see him. ‘ ‘ mmphf rats ‘ ‘ she mumbled around the mouse before trotting towards the medicine cat den and once again poking her head in. Here there was even more burn victims... lungs full of thick smoke and fur burnt beyond recognition. She shivered but pressed through the charred brambles. Eyeing each cat in the den down and even padding through to the second part of the cave- nothing. Then she turned on her heels and climbed her way back out defeated. He couldn’t be out in the territory would he? She hadn’t seen him leave this morning..?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 15th, 2019 at 10:41 AM.
Old September 16th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post
As she prattled on, Goldenshade's smile was slowly snuffed out until was left glowering resentfully at the molly's turned back. Bewildered and a bit flustered, he had to take a moment to process what had just occurred. Admittedly, this had been the first time he'd been dismissed so offhandedly. At the very least it was hard for other cats to ignore him, even if they weren't necessarily immediately smitten. So she's going to play hard to get? Well, I won't be so easily shaken.

He quickly put on another plastic smile and puffed out his chest. "Honeybrume, was it? Truly, a beautiful name befitting of a.. delicate flower such as you." He cooed melodiously, sweeping closely around behind her, his silky tail tenderly dusting her shoulders. "I'm Goldenshade, of course, my name isn't important." He brushed alongside her to lock their gazes, his pale, stony eyes glittering wickedly and his needle-like teeth bared in pearly, impish rows. His whiskers twitched intently as he paused to look her up and down, chuckling wickedly to himself. "Oh, don't be so tense, my dear. I'm only here to comfort you in this time of.." He glanced out across the charred landscape. ".. desperation." He finished gracelessly.
A low growl began roll in the back of Honeybrume’s throat. Her neck fur bristled at the feeling of Goldenshade’s close, hot breath from behind. Seeing his face suddenly peek into her peripheral vision made her woozy and nearly gag with disinterest. At first, she wanted to hold her ground, but as the golden warrior persisted with his desperate attempt to woo her, she couldn't bear listening any longer. Letting impatience get the best of her, Honeybrume stood and flicked his tail off her back with a swift unsheathed paw. “Listen here, buddy,” She hissed, keeping their eyes locked so he could feel her sharp, stone-cold glare cut deep through his own glittery, fragile gaze. “You must have maggots in your ears if you couldn't sense my tone from earlier, but by all means, allow me to repeat myself...” She cleared her throat. “I’m NOT interested.”

Finished with Goldenshade and his pathetic self, Honeybrume grabbed the last bit of her breakfast (which was now cold, no thanks to him) and padded away. “And don’t even think about following me.”

Last edited by Doom; September 16th, 2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old September 18th, 2019, 11:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

| @Sharp moon; ~ @Okapi; ~ @CloverFlame; |

Mottledwing laid in her nest with her three kits curled at her belly. They were born just moments ago and already they had stolen her heart. She poked each kit with her nose and a lick on the top of her head. The queen placed her head down on the moss of her nest.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 18th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
(I decided to give it a try)
Sunglow was in the middle of the camp, distracted by a butterfly. She didn't care if cats were staring. She was determined to catch it.
Graysun padded over to his mate and snatched the butterfly in his paws. He held it in his jaws, "Hey Sunglow.", he mumbled through the butterfly. He knew that she wanted to catch it, but he thought it would be funny to catch it himself. He spat out the butterfly and it flew away.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 19th, 2019, 10:26 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Mottledwing laid in her nest with her three kits curled at her belly. They were born just moments ago and already they had stolen her heart. She poked each kit with her nose and a lick on the top of her head. The queen placed her head down on the moss of her nest.
@Sharp moon @CloverFlame

The small tom-kit with light brown fur wriggled close to his mother purring
Old September 19th, 2019, 03:52 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

One kit didn't bother to move the she-kit just laid there.

Rockclaw silently came inside, purring as he saw the bundles of joy, he looked at one of the kits, the one that was clearly standing out, he started worrying as he looked closely at the kit.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.
Old September 20th, 2019, 02:51 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
A low growl began roll in the back of Honeybrume’s throat. Her neck fur bristled at the feeling of Goldenshade’s close, hot breath from behind. Seeing his face suddenly peek into her peripheral vision made her woozy and nearly gag with disinterest. At first, she wanted to hold her ground, but as the golden warrior persisted with his desperate attempt to woo her, she couldn't bear listening any longer. Letting impatience get the best of her, Honeybrume stood and flicked his tail off her back with a swift unsheathed paw. “Listen here, buddy,” She hissed, keeping their eyes locked so he could feel her sharp, stone-cold glare cut deep through his own glittery, fragile gaze. “You must have maggots in your ears if you couldn't sense my tone from earlier, but by all means, allow me to repeat myself...” She cleared her throat. “I’m NOT interested.”

Finished with Goldenshade and his pathetic self, Honeybrume grabbed the last bit of her breakfast (which was now cold, no thanks to him) and padded away. “And don’t even think about following me.”

The tom gulped back a snarl, resisting the urge to claw her across the face in the middle of camp. Instead they flexed stiffly, turning up the dirt at his paws. W-what? He was positively rigid with fury. You- You can’t just.. IGNORE me. How.. How DARE you. His eyes, bulging until they looked like they might burst, practically glowed with white hot rage- it seemed his glare could’ve seared a hole right through Honeybrume’s back as she stormed off. For perhaps the first time in his life, he had nothing to say. Or rather, there was nothing he could say. He had been gritting his teeth till they had gone numb; he hadn’t noticed he had bitten through his tongue. There was no amount of insults he could dream up that could properly communicate the murderous hatred that pulsed through his veins like a blazing inferno- tenfold that which had razed their camp.

He paced feverishly, spitting curses just out of earshot after her, already fantasizing sinking his fangs into her skinny little throat. That.. He erupted into an exasperated howl and struck the ground, sending ash scattering to the wind. SNAKE. He was quavering- his heart throbbing and his breath ragged. Why? Why had this made him so.. angry? It only reaffirmed what he already knew to be true. The cruel and ruthlessness of his kind. Yes. Then why did he act as though he had expected anything less? She WILL NOT get the better of me. She will learn I am not to be ignored. And then, when I have her at my mercy, she will beg and plead and cry out- ‘forgive me’ ‘forgive me’. And I’ll.. I’ll crush her. No- NO! No I’ll drown her. Or I’ll cut her open and watch as the life drains out of her eyes.

Goldenshade rolled his neck, relieving the muscles that had balled up in his shoulders. But I must be patient. Yes.. Patience. He whipped around to face the direction Honeybrume had gone and bounded off to follow her, despite her warning.

“Cheeky.. Very cheeky.” He panted as he glided up next to her, still brushing up awfully close. “You know, I like a little fire in my she-cats.” He winked down at her and gave her a playful nudge.. with perhaps a little too much vigor.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; September 20th, 2019 at 02:53 AM.
Closed Thread